Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Conversation Between ******2017 and Lionsfanfromsac

9 Visitor Messages

1. Change the 1 to 9897645790996540769 for the number of marine life kille! Lol
  2. Millen! Good one!

I don't think it would bother me so much if we didn't resign grew & draft ferruriea... Whatever, bourbon 7 all night.... I'm good.
  3. Getting there.... Love the Enron av... You should make it bleed oil lol
  4. Lmao! That's one I haven't seen before. Nice find, I'm sharing that one...
  5. Here's what I posted:

"Alright guys... Please try to post meaningful, thought provoking posts that will inspire others to respond in a similar fashion.

For most of you, thank you for doing so already... For the others, please follow suit or your posts will begin to be deleted and if continued, a post padding infraction issued.

You have been warned."

Personally I fail to see where it states in that post, that a user can not post "no" as a reply, it's merely requesting for more thought provoking posts. Don't make it your ONLY post, to everything, EVERYTIME.
  6. Wow. I gotta say I'm a little shocked at your reaction.

You've had no problem before with contributing posts with substance in the past. Then you went in your "no" campaign for a bit too long. I'm sorry your upset, just try to not make "no" your ONLY response to everything. I'll look over my warning again to see if I wrote it in a way that can be misunderstood.
  7. He hasn't been abusing it. It's not that a post can't ever have "no" post it's that it can't be your only post. Ever, for everything
  8. Lol... What title do you have in mind?
  9. No
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9