Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Conversation Between Knicks21 and PatsSoxKnicks

5 Visitor Messages

1. Yup, whether we get CP3 or not, we're looking good. We get CP3 and thats awesome and if we don't, we build a strong team around Melo and Amare. As for the Pats, I'm thinking along the lines of 60+ points this week lol. Should be a laugher but a fun one. And same here, always great meeting someone who shares the exact same fandom as me. Don't think I've ever met anyone else who's a pats, knicks and sox fan.
  2. I know right, really excited for both of the teams. Honestly not fussed if we don't get CP3, build depth and fill needs or get a superstar. This sunday will be a blow out for the Pats, maybe time for some Brian Hoyer. All in all, things are looking pretty good. Nice meeting you.
  3. That's pretty cool. I've never met someone who's a fan of the exact same teams that I am (Knicks, Patriots and Red Sox).

Our Knicks and Pats are looking really good right now.
  4. Hey man, when they are on tv i like to watch the Red Sox play. Don't really watch much baseball, but yeah i guess you could say they are my favourite team. I do enjoy the big papi.
  5. Hey I noticed you're a Pats fan and a Knicks fan (which is a hard to find combo but good for us lol), do you also happen to be a Red Sox fan?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5