Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Conversation Between PhillyPhan8790 and MooseWithFleas

7 Visitor Messages

1. Yeah I did. At the time, I was looking into a JVR jersey, but they didn't have one. So I am going to wait it out til the summer. Maybe they will add one, or maybe I will change my mind on who I want
  2. I got my Briere and its awesome. I just remember you and Ruckus saying you were gonna look into it.
  3. I have not yet, Christmas shopping put me in a hole money-wise and at the time, I couldn't decide on which jersey I wanted. I will probably buy one or two in the summer though
  4. Did you ever order a jersey off that site?
  5. Thanks for the info. I think I am going to get my jersey there
  6. Yeah there legit jerseys. There mainly all replica jerseys which are the non-stitched jerseys but its all real. I love the NFL Equipment stuff, I swear by it. Shippipng took about a week after they accepted the purchase but its worth it cause there unbelievably cheap. I got a Matt Ryan, Maclin and my cousin got a Tim Duncan jersey, there all really nice. I think the NBA jerseys are the Swingman brand which are really nice.

Best way to put it is that the jerseys on that site are the ones in Modells... just 1/3 -1/2 the price. I've never had a problem with them.
  7. Hey PP8790, I saw your suggestion of jersey101.com. Just wanted to know if you could tell me your experience with the site. Was it quick shipping? Is it just like a normal stitched jersey, except not "authentic". I don't care if it is authentic, I would just like it to look that way. Anything else I should know before buying one? Thanks for any input!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7