Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Conversation Between cHi8DaL5LA420 and dbroncos78087

15 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. That is your opinion.
  2. your acting like a spoiled little brat right now.
  3. We had a thread about wanting jj watt over tyron smith... And a poll was even created... Jj watt isn't a cowboys player. Your completely out of line here. Way out of line cool guy
  4. He still isn't a Cowboy player.
  5. YA , well I just messaged fred and told him it was bs that you kept deleting my thread... this guys is #1 on our draft board, therefore it is a big deal to us. STOP BEING RUDE AND DELETING MY THREAD. I don't know what your deal is, but act your age, we are talking about a #1 prospect for us who just got arrested, there is absolutely nothing wrong with that, You need to take a CHILLPILL
  6. But he isn't a Cowboy, so it doesn't belong there. I messaged Fred and if he has a problem with it then he can undelete it. But a guy that doesn't play for them or a rival has no place in the team forum.
  7. this guy is #1 on our draft board... what the hell are you talking about??
  8. He was banned linked to a couple other accounts. I wasnt fully involved in it but he had been on a last chance for some time. His ban wasnt linked to posting images other than the previous ones, same thing with the duplicate. I realize this doesnt provide all the details but this is the basis of it.

http://prosportsdaily.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=428845
  9. is there anyway we could possibly get primetime unbanned... he was one of our faithfuls he has been on here for awhile... i dont know what he did i heard he posted a picture or something and then made duplicate accounts... i was just wondering hes a real good guy if it wasnt for him we wouldnt have all these matching sigs going around... were gonna try to petition him back... hes a good guy and i dont think that is fair for him to be permantley banned for posting a picture and duplicate accounts... i mean maybe 6 months but lifetime ban is a little harsh... i appreciate your help and you reading this i konw your a busy man... thanks
  10. Thank you. I understand that his comments were a bit over the top. But the guy is a Raider fan he doesnt need us piling on.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 15
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast