Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Conversation Between TheBomb255 and YankeeFan28

11 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. When posting news, please link to the original source as well as a line or two from the source. Instead of just copying and pasting from MLB TR.
  2. Could we get a section for the pickem? It's up to you, but it would make things more organized.
  3. It's a competing site. The link to the site is starred out. You did nothing wrong though.
  4. I'm not trying to cause trouble or anything, but what do you guys have against MLB Trade Rumors? Just wondering, because it's quite ridiculous that the thread got deleted because I said "MLB Trade Rumors" at the end to give credit to them for making the article.
  5. Yeah, that would be best. Let it go for a couple of days. It might save you a lot of trouble if no one is interested.
  6. Could I make the sign up thread in the MLB forum and see how many people would be interested?
  7. I'll run it, but I'll probably go until August. Then we'll have a playoff round for like the people who have the best record (probably top 10 people) Something along those lines. I probably don't need a sub-forum for it (would be great if I did have one) but it's up to you if you think it deserves one or not.
  8. If you want to run it, but do you plan on doing it the whole season?
  9. All you do is make a thread for each day, and then you make a reply, and just bold who you think will win. That's basically all you do lol.
  10. How do you play?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 11
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast