Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Conversation Between JDIsMyGod23 and Twitchy

132 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast
  1. Raps is like Teddy from Memento - don't believe his lies haha. We're on deck. Mell first.
  2. I don't care enough to even try and trade TBH.
  3. Also you would be better at trading picks which I am not.
  4. Damn. That's a good one. I'll try it.
  5. Take Trout first.

/help
  6. Congrats on losing the weight. And I hear you with the adult stuff. Don't worry, I got it covered haha.
  7. I agree. Kind of why I want to. You'd have to be more in control, but would be fun to help.

Just living adult life basically. And I've lost 65 pounds since April, too. So... I got that going for me.

I still check the forums a lot, but never post. So I could help. I just question my baseball knowledge anymore. Haha
  8. You don't have to do much. If nothing else it's a fun way to stay in touch! What's new with you?
  9. I really WANT to. I just don't know how useful I would actually be. A lot has changed since I was a giant loser 5 years ago. Haha
  10. I need fantasy advice:

5 keepers. Keeping Correa, Arrieta, Dee Gordon, Miguel Sano for under 30 bucks total. Do I.... Keep Buxton for 5 bucks and build a cheap dynasty or keep Trout for 60 bucks.

I'm thinking Buxton. I can still get Trout on the open market. And I doubt I keep him past this year at that tag.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 132
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast