Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Conversation Between ThomasTomasz and Wrench

28 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Yeeesss, Life saver thanks. The guys will be very happy now.
  2. See if that works
  3. Yo when you get a second, any chance you could give me powers in the NBA all time draft sub fourm? Val has been on vaction for a few days and Dhop is having some technical difficulties plus also has been busy. Board is like 2 rounds behind and needs an update bad. Figured I can help out.
  4. PHI is going to be skipped at 11:55PM EST, after that you can pick in the draft.
  5. OTC in the draft
  6. Thanks bud
  7. I went ahead and gave you power over the entire forum, let me know if you have any problems.
  8. Hey seems we are getting close to starting the NFL mock. I'll be running FA so when you get a chance I need TM powers in there so I can close threads when guys sign. Thanks.
  9. What ever you want to do, figure run them to Fri so can unstick for weekend. Figure just do this for the rounds so it doesn't mess with the weekend, but I'll back by then. Just didn't want to wait a week to get them up as you know activity for these plummet when there is down time and most of the votes end up being just GMs anyways. Thanks.
  10. I can post them Tuesday. What about Monday after we unstick everything except for MNF
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 28
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast