Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Conversation Between steeler875 and steelrain43

178 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast
  1. OK bro....by friday, I will have to find someone else....I am sorry if you don't egt into my league, I remembered you though, and hope you understand I had to move on bro....hopefully you will get on here this week, I am hoping preseason football makes you and lionsfan get in here...

friday is the cutoff date bro...
  2. I am actually still waiting for you, and have some spots open still...get abck to me once you read this, and mauybe they will still be open...

if they are not, then I am sorry bro...but I hope you get in and play...
  3. ok bro....here it is, basically you have one week before i ask someone else to join my league...

sucks bro, wish I had your personal email address, cause i KNOW you would join, and be happy to do it....

I hope you find this before this week ends....tell ya what...I will create the league anyway, and hold your spot a bit longer than this week....

just get back and message me once you come back in here, hopefully I can get you in, but if i do have to give away your spot, I hope you understand bro...well, you was a commish last year, and i am sure you understand what a dude has to go thru to gather up people in a private league....

last time you was on this site was a month ago in june...hopefully since football season is getting close you will come back in here soon....
  4. brother man, if ya read this--come message me immediately if ya want to play FF in my league..

I didn't forget you.....I will wait a bit, but at some point I do have to start the league, and I hope you find this message before I do..
  5. I dunno if you will see this in time, but I am gathering the FF league guys in, and you and I talked about it last year....

so message me back and tell me if you would like to join my league this year, composed of the crew guys...

should be fun bro...get back to me as soon as you read this, I am just going to say you are in until you tell me otherwise or my draft date is too close...
  6. whats up... I made it to the playoffs in 4 of my leagues..but I only won the superbowl in 1 witch is not to bad for my first yr.It was a tough match up I won 95 to 92 i won with a rice touchdown with 16 seconds left then they went into overtime it was touch and go for a while...Man it was fun though..
  7. what's up man?--how did ya do in the FF leagues?--I only played in one, but I won the super bowl...kinda made up for me losing it last year, since in all truth I was the 3rd best team in the league overall, but had the best final matchups..and that was no accident either!...LOL!..so how did ya do?
  8. happy thanksgiving man.get in the nfl crew and say some stuff man, we all get in there and ramble on just like the old days of the other site
  9. ah dude...I am sure you are good enough to get in here and do some damage...I have 3 new dudes to it, that I spent time on prior to the season--and honestly showed them a way to play, and to win it all...every one of the 3 are in the hunt too....one even beat me..

Having football knowledge is the key..when I first started, I knew the steelers roster very well....I knew the strarting Qbs for most teams, knew 1 WR and a RB for most...needless to say--I was in way over my head, and had no one to "teach me" how to win at that..so like you--I had 3 teams...and just tried to do the best I could, i squeezed 3 years into one...and I learned what NOT to do.....but screwing up so much...

next year--won a SB.....have played every year since, missed playoffs only one time...public league got boring quick...so I started my private leagues, sopught out the best players I could get, especially ones that set lineups every week, all year---I really, really hate--when guys show up for the drasft--take good players, then quit after 3 games cause they aren't winning....that is the main thing I ask of dudes I play wiht--please finish the year...play hard against every team, not 1/2 of them, and give the other 1/2 a gimme game...

I will give you my email address privately...put me in your contacts, so next year we can hook up even if we get banned from this place... let's hope for a good game next week vs broncos...
  10. yeah, That would be cool...i love the competition..I may not be as good as everyone else or least experience but i will give it 100%. Ive learned alot this yr.. i spend about 4 or 5 hrs a day going through free agencies and schedules..my teams on some of my leagues i change the players so much i dont even reconize them....LOL
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 178
Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast