Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Conversation Between Quinnsanity and Killerjug

39 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. 8 minutes left!!!!!!!!
  2. Let's mother ****ing do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. Why you should make this trade:

1. You have more than enough shooting. Martin, Teague, Horford even, you're fine there.

2. Having Iggy as a passer to go along with two major Atlanta Hawks let's you sell ball movement far more than with Ariza

3. Iggy's name value>>>>>>>>>Ariza

4. You can even have the GOAT Mike James
  4. Ok fine. Iggy straight up for Ariza.
  5. Hey heard you got Ariza? He available? It'd be an Iggy type deal where I got back some bench stuff.
  6. Still interested in Arian Foster?
  7. Linsley for Trufant?
  8. Thanks man. Yea, I'm just glad I could find my QB. This team had so much talent coming in and had such a big defensive advantage with Watt that I figured it was only a few moves away from contention. I think I'm close, if I can finish out my free agency plans I think, even if I don't win, I'll have taken this particular team as far as it goes. That's all you can really ask. I think we've both got a real chance to win the South divisions.
  9. I didn't have the cap space to sign him from the beginning, wasn't going to deplete space. Is he an impact player, but not the player that will win the game. There were teams that just had too much cap. Also FWIW I do think you have done a great job as well. Really improved the texans
  10. Honestly I think he's worth every penny. Premium players win this game, and he's one of them.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 39
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast