Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Conversation Between MrfadeawayJB and Chronz

14 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Good game, I choked it away
  2. haha yeah....afflalo is a solid option at G.... With depth being a major issue in a league like this, i put together a team of tweeners....we'll see how it works
  3. WOW that pick you just made is exactly why your on this project, I was just about to snatch Afflalo.
  4. Project Update:
    Members added, ballots ready to be received, and social club has been created in the interim

--------------------------

Ive created this forum for us while we wait for a response from all potential members, in the mean time you can submit your ballot there, or through PM.

2:1 members are saying positional ranks are the way to start, most also agree a simplified ballot would be best.

(POS) : Ballot
    1:
    2:
    3:
    4:
    5:
    6:
    7:
    8:
    9:
    10:
    11:
    12:
    13:
    14:
    15:

You can submit your Ballot at your leisure but it should be a complete ballot for the Top-15 Players you can think of at whichever position you wish to submit first.

If the task of properly ranking the Top-15 players at each position as a starting point seems steep, your thinking too much of it. This is just to establish a baseline pecking order so that the poll options can be narrowed down to the majority favored. The beautiful thing about this project is that if you happen to forget someone or under/over value an individual player, there are still 40ish other members who could find him worth mentioning.

When the votes are tallied, the results will not be limited to 15 Players but every player who received a vote.

Once again thanks for the help fellas, the credibility of this project gos to **** without the collective efforts of PSDs best. Have a good weekend, hopefully come Monday the voting can start.
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 14 of 14
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12