Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Conversation Between Hawkeye15 and rhino17

6 Visitor Messages

1. No prob
  2. Thanks man, I really appreciate it!
  3. Fort Collins for sure. Its a a really great town for families. Main Street Disneyland is actually based on Old Town Fort Collins, which is like the main street there. Lots of family friendly events and down to earth people. Its a college town but it doesn't get rowdy like Boulder. The town has also really modernized in the last 10 years or so.
  4. Makes sense dude, the job is with Pilgrim's Pride...

Yeah, just looking at schools, Ft Collins or Loveland (or even Windsor) look like the best spots to live. In fact, there is no way I would live in Greeley, the schools look pretty meh compared to Ft Collins, Windsor, or Loveland. Do you have any preference between the 2 (Loveland/Ft Collins)?
  5. I do. I go to Greeley a few times a year. It's a cow town, where the cattle industry in the state is, so there is a really distinct smell in the city lol. It's a little rednecky but I know a lot of people that enjoy it. It's pretty close to Fort Collins, so a lot of people commute from there. But ultimately its still in Colorado, so you aren't too far from fun things to do.
  6. hey dude, do you know anything about the Greeley/Windsor area by chance? I am headed out to interview for a job in the next couple of weeks, just thought I would ask around here.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6