Heat
Knicks
Nuggs
Suns
Jazz
Blazers

More-Than-Most
11-12-2019, 08:24 PM
0-7 from 3... 2 air balls.... youd think we would draw up some inside offensive plays or ****ing something but naaaaaaaaaaaaa KEEP SHOOTING THE 3.

More-Than-Most
11-12-2019, 08:24 PM
0-8 from 3... KEEP SHOOTING BOYS.

More-Than-Most
11-12-2019, 08:35 PM
like 1-12 from 3.............................. : (

goingfor28
11-12-2019, 09:12 PM
These November 1BA games are gonna be great!

Lakers + Giants
11-12-2019, 09:47 PM
These November 1BA games are gonna be great!

pumped for PG's debut on thurs?

More-Than-Most
11-12-2019, 09:53 PM
lol we will always under achieve with our coach man.... cant hit 3s lets run plays to open tobias up from 3 when he cant throw a ball in the ocean right now..... come out in the 4th just jacking up 3s with no cares in the world..... genius level .... playing down to the cavs level lmfao

More-Than-Most
11-12-2019, 09:59 PM
chucking more 3s... no offensive game plan... no running of plays... 5 guys standing at spots on the floor and chucking.

More-Than-Most
11-12-2019, 10:00 PM
lol and another come down stand around jack up 3.

More-Than-Most
11-12-2019, 10:01 PM
say it with me.... another bricked 3 lolololol

More-Than-Most
11-12-2019, 10:04 PM
turnovers and bricked 3s..... sixers 101.... we cant hit 3s... we turn the ball over more than anyone and every game we get out coached... we legit can only win on talent alone and its hilarious. Imagine if we played smart basketball just once? The home crowd is booing so hard and i love it.

More-Than-Most
11-12-2019, 10:23 PM
when stupid moronic basketball is rewarded with a win.... :pity:

goingfor28
11-12-2019, 11:00 PM
pumped for PG's debut on thurs?Yes. It's part of a b2b though so they're staggering PG and Kawhi for each game. Look forward to seeing them together.

Vee-Rex
11-12-2019, 11:39 PM
when stupid moronic basketball is rewarded with a win.... :pity:

Cavs > Sixers

ChI_ShIzzLe
11-12-2019, 11:48 PM
Coby White became the human torch in the 4th quarter, hitting 7 threes and scoring 23 points..all while Roy Williams was watching in the stands. Exchanged hugs during the postgame interview. That was awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bostonjorge
11-12-2019, 11:59 PM
Suns can’t miss from 3

More-Than-Most
11-13-2019, 12:00 AM
Suns can’t miss from 3

id leave rubio and saric open all day from 3... even if they are hitting them..... rubio is having a career year from 3 wow lol... just looked.

More-Than-Most
11-13-2019, 12:04 AM
booker has flopped 3 times now and finally gets the call for the charge lol... like its a clear as day flop by booker.

More-Than-Most
11-13-2019, 12:12 AM
baynes can hit half court shots vs the sixers but misses layups against other teams lol... i really hate him

More-Than-Most
11-13-2019, 12:12 AM
bron needs to finish this game off here.... i dont like ***** mode that we have seen from him the last few games... light them up bron its time

More-Than-Most
11-13-2019, 12:13 AM
i just spoke it into existence.. bron with the 3 point play possibly.

More-Than-Most
11-13-2019, 12:14 AM
why are FTs so hard? i see children shoot 9 out of 10 lol... only centers should miss less than 80 pct of their fts. No excuses for the ben simmons/lebrons/balls of the world

More-Than-Most
11-13-2019, 12:17 AM
lebron and kuz with huge 3s.

Philly Hammer
11-13-2019, 12:36 AM
76ers 8-38 from 3 21% damn these bums can't hit ****. Thanks Elton Brand you moron trading away our 3 point shooting for a sign and trade and letting most of the others go in free-agency.

Dade County
11-13-2019, 01:13 AM
76ers 8-38 from 3 21% damn these bums can't hit ****. Thanks Elton Brand you moron trading away our 3 point shooting for a sign and trade and letting most of the others go in free-agency.

lol

He tried to upgrade the team. It just didn't workout. But I would think Minny fans are more upset then 76ers fans. If Minny never made that trade for Jimmy, they would have been better off. Jimmy always wanted Miami since back then.

More-Than-Most
11-13-2019, 01:22 AM
Elton did upgrade us its just we are playing the same style last year but without 3 point shooters... we are bigger over everyone and 5 guys stand behind the 3 point line with 0 movement at all... its the style we play which is killing us and not the players we have... why burke didnt get any minutes yet again when he was instant offense the other night is insanity... burke/neto need to play.

prodigy
11-13-2019, 11:32 AM

Ya i wasn't very impressed at all with the sixers. They need to make some moves before deadline.

But this cavs team are dogs. They fight and play hard. In all honestly they should've won last night. TT had a bonehead play where he jacked up a half court shot with 5 seconds left and Kevin love missed a wide open game winning 3.

prodigy
11-13-2019, 11:35 AM
Elton did upgrade us its just we are playing the same style last year but without 3 point shooters... we are bigger over everyone and 5 guys stand behind the 3 point line with 0 movement at all... its the style we play which is killing us and not the players we have... why burke didnt get any minutes yet again when he was instant offense the other night is insanity... burke/neto need to play.

they were much much much bigger then Cleveland yet only had one more rebound. Thats gotta change.

hugepatsfan
11-13-2019, 11:39 AM
The “problem” with PHI is that they sacrificed shooting for size except the guys they added with size don’t use it. Horford isn’t a dominant post up player. Tobias doesn’t dominate SFs on the block. J-Rich is a big SG but again, not a post up threat even with the size advantage.

Their size and length is a huge advantage defensively but offensively those players don’t have skill sets that utilize that size the way people imagine it on paper.

I say “problem” in quotes because they’re still a great team and probably favorites in the East based on what they do well. But it’s definitely still a flawed team and we’ll see if that can cost them in a series.

warfelg
11-13-2019, 01:25 PM
The “problem” with PHI is that they sacrificed shooting for size except the guys they added with size don’t use it. Horford isn’t a dominant post up player. Tobias doesn’t dominate SFs on the block. J-Rich is a big SG but again, not a post up threat even with the size advantage.

Their size and length is a huge advantage defensively but offensively those players don’t have skill sets that utilize that size the way people imagine it on paper.

I say “problem” in quotes because they’re still a great team and probably favorites in the East based on what they do well. But it’s definitely still a flawed team and we’ll see if that can cost them in a series.

I can add to some of the “problems” too with:
JRich, Harris, Horford all have respectable 3PT% but they aren’t 3PT shooters, they are midrange shooters that end up taking 3’s off of the setup.

Simmons and Embiid are excellent role men based on finishing and size, but both hate to roll in those situations.

Simmons and Neto are great handlers and passers but aren’t willing shooters, and the other handler based on rotations is JRich who doesn’t really pass all that well.

Embiid has regressed in passing out of the double team.

The biggest early positive out of the new starting lineup is Ben is actually taking opposing PGs into the blocks and posting them up. Now if only he can turn that into fouls.

prodigy
11-13-2019, 03:10 PM
I can add to some of the “problems” too with:
JRich, Harris, Horford all have respectable 3PT% but they aren’t 3PT shooters, they are midrange shooters that end up taking 3’s off of the setup.

Simmons and Embiid are excellent role men based on finishing and size, but both hate to roll in those situations.

Simmons and Neto are great handlers and passers but aren’t willing shooters, and the other handler based on rotations is JRich who doesn’t really pass all that well.

Embiid has regressed in passing out of the double team.

The biggest early positive out of the new starting lineup is Ben is actually taking opposing PGs into the blocks and posting them up. Now if only he can turn that into fouls.

Is Embiid known as a good defender? was he himself last night on defense? I ask because i don't watch a ton of Philly games and TT kinda low key hit him up lol. hit some 3's and hit that little hook on him quite a few times. TT is a solid player and is actually off to a great start, but i was kinda surprised he scored at will on Embiid.

warfelg
11-13-2019, 03:55 PM
Is Embiid known as a good defender? was he himself last night on defense? I ask because i don't watch a ton of Philly games and TT kinda low key hit him up lol. hit some 3's and hit that little hook on him quite a few times. TT is a solid player and is actually off to a great start, but i was kinda surprised he scored at will on Embiid.

Second team all defense last year.

More-Than-Most
11-13-2019, 08:31 PM

he looked lost on defense last night... like really lost but it seemed like it was mostly on him trying to help defend which would leave TT alone for easy buckets.

prodigy
11-14-2019, 11:20 AM
he looked lost on defense last night... like really lost but it seemed like it was mostly on him trying to help defend which would leave TT alone for easy buckets.

Ya he was really slow also. Maybe he just didn't care because he took cavs for granted? almost lost the game though. Honestly if cavs had an actual center they prob do win. TT is 6'9 230 and had to cover embiid 7'0 280 all game lol. Simple size is to much.

prodigy
11-14-2019, 11:21 AM
really enjoying watching Towns and Wiggins ball out. these guys are so good. I'm happy for Wiggins.