11-03-2019, 09:08 PM
The Rockets are looking good tonight..

lakerfan85
11-03-2019, 09:08 PM
Hey kd, wanted to say **** you in advance for the *** whoopin :(

You should ban yourself...

Dade County
11-03-2019, 09:28 PM
Houston fans do not take that game seriously. Miami will most likely take the L by a blow out when we play you guys at your house.

SteBO
11-03-2019, 10:23 PM
Scoffed at the Dwight Howard signing when it happened.....I gotta say....he seems to be making quite the impact I didnít see coming at this point. Push comes to shove, Iím not convinced they have enough to win it all unless LBJ & AD are superhuman.

But through 6 games, Iím pretty impressed.

smith&wesson
11-03-2019, 10:30 PM
Scoffed at the Dwight Howard signing when it happened.....I gotta say....he seems to be making quite the impact I didnít see coming at this point. Push comes to shove, Iím not convinced they have enough to win it all unless LBJ & AD are superhuman.

People wrote Howard off with out seeing his production in Atlanta & Charlotte. He missed a year in Washington but last he played on the Hawks and Hornets he was impressive. I got him with a late pick both years on my fantasy team and he was way better than I thought. He still got a lot in the tank. Heís also come in to this season in great shape and with the right mind frame to play with in a role.

Howard, Geeen & Bradley are very under estimated additions imo. These guys are solid in their roles.

Lakers + Giants
11-03-2019, 10:35 PM
People wrote Howard off with out seeing his production in Atlanta & Charlotte. He missed a year in Washington but last he played on the Hawks and Hornets he was impressive. I got him with a late pick both years on my fantasy team and he was way better than I thought. He still got a lot in the tank. Heís also come in to this season in great shape and with the right mind frame to play with in a role.

Howard, Geeen & Bradley are very under estimated additions imo. These guys are solid in their roles.

Could not agree more.

Lakers + Giants
11-03-2019, 10:35 PM
You should ban yourself...

Agreed

Iron24th
11-03-2019, 11:00 PM
Bulls
Heat
Kings
Spurs
Mavs
Clippers

Have you ever win a bet sports? Llullz!

Iron24th
11-03-2019, 11:03 PM

What's up Bro, it's been a long time, miami is doing great right now, love the kids herro and nun, Bam is improving at a fast pace, can't wait to watch Lakers-Heat next friday.

SteBO
11-03-2019, 11:20 PM
What's up Bro, it's been a long time, miami is doing great right now, love the kids herro and nun, Bam is improving at a fast pace, can't wait to watch Lakers-Heat next friday.
Likewise. I come and go. Yeah, Iíve had next to nothing to ***** about with Miami aside from an inordinate amount of TOs and FTs here and there. Even in the loss @MIN, they looked pretty good. Tough 3 game trip coming up though (@DEN, @PHX, and finally @LAL).

Lakers look theyíve found their identity early in how they wanna play. Will be a good fun test for my Heat on a back to back.

goingfor28
11-04-2019, 12:10 AM

But through 6 games, Iím pretty impressed.Dwight has had what, 2 solid games and 4 where he's basically done nothing?

Lakers + Giants
11-04-2019, 12:16 AM
Dwight has had what, 2 solid games and 4 where he's basically done nothing?

Can't tell if you're kidding. He's legit played well in the last 5 games lmao...

JAZZNC
11-04-2019, 12:16 AM
God nobody can help Mitchell tonight...

Lakers + Giants
11-04-2019, 12:18 AM
God nobody can help Mitchell tonight...

Never been a fan of him, but I have to admit, he's been impressive tonight. He's not forcing shots, so that's good to see.

goingfor28
11-04-2019, 12:21 AM
Can't tell if you're kidding. He's legit played well in the last 5 games lmao...I'm not. He was solid tonight and was very good vs the Hornets. The other 4 combined he had a total of 10 pts and 26 reb and 18 fouls.
2 good games
4 bad to meh games

Lakers + Giants
11-04-2019, 12:22 AM
I'm not. He was solid tonight and was very good vs the Hornets. The other 4 combined he had a total of 10 pts and 26 reb and 18 fouls.
2 good games
4 bad to meh games

If that's what you're going off of then yikes.

aman_13
11-04-2019, 12:24 AM
Does Lou ever take a shot without fading? My goodness.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

Lakers + Giants
11-04-2019, 12:25 AM
Does Lou ever take a shot without fading? My goodness.

Dude's impressive as hell. He's always fading left shooting right and still makes em lmao. That's a tough *** shot

aman_13
11-04-2019, 12:26 AM
The refs ruined this one.

aman_13
11-04-2019, 12:27 AM
Dude's impressive as hell. He's always fading left shooting right and still makes em lmao. That's a tough *** shotYeah it's incredible how he makes those.

smith&wesson
11-04-2019, 12:58 AM
I'm not. He was solid tonight and was very good vs the Hornets. The other 4 combined he had a total of 10 pts and 26 reb and 18 fouls.
2 good games
4 bad to meh games

Heís playing well in his role. Wouldnít be surprised to see that role expand soon with more pt. Itís hard for him to put up big numbers when he shares a front court with Lebron, Davis, McGee and soon Kuzma. But heís going to be a presence for them defensively and a stabilizing force in that aspect. Especially in the post season.

Iron24th
11-04-2019, 04:45 AM
Likewise. I come and go. Yeah, Iíve had next to nothing to ***** about with Miami aside from an inordinate amount of TOs and FTs here and there. Even in the loss @MIN, they looked pretty good. Tough 3 game trip coming up though (@DEN, @PHX, and finally @LAL).

Lakers look theyíve found their identity early in how they wanna play. Will be a good fun test for my Heat on a back to back.

It's all good

Iron24th
11-04-2019, 04:48 AM
2 good games
4 bad to meh games
He got little PT in the 4 games you mentioned and still he had an impact, looks like tou only look at boxscores because if you watched the game tou woulddefinitely have not said that.

Heís playing well in his role. Wouldnít be surprised to see that role expand soon with more pt. Itís hard for him to put up big numbers when he shares a front court with Lebron, Davis, McGee and soon Kuzma. But heís going to be a presence for them defensively and a stabilizing force in that aspect. Especially in the post season.

This, he had a huge impact on both ends in every 6 games.

zookman65
11-04-2019, 07:07 AM
Luka back to back Triple Doubles at age 20 and in complete control. If not for horrific stitch generating officiating the Mavs would be 5 and 1 rather than 4 and 2. Nonetheless the preseason over/under of 42 looks laughable if Luka and Porzingas stay healthy. Luka is screaming his way up the top 20 NBA player list - ask LeBron.

lakerfan85
11-04-2019, 08:16 AM
Dwight has had what, 2 solid games and 4 where he's basically done nothing?

Ahh.. So youíve watched the games??

Iron24th
11-04-2019, 08:32 AM
Luka back to back Triple Doubles at age 20 and in complete control. If not for horrific stitch generating officiating the Mavs would be 5 and 1 rather than 4 and 2. Nonetheless the preseason over/under of 42 looks laughable if Luka and Porzingas stay healthy. Luka is screaming his way up the top 20 NBA player list - ask LeBron.

What if...

WhiteShadow42
11-04-2019, 11:07 AM
2 good games
4 bad to meh games

We donít know each other so I am not knocking on your post. Go to Lakers film room and watch how they break down Dwights defensive presence and how he impacts the game. Itís pretty cool.

lakerfan85
11-04-2019, 12:21 PM
We donít know each other so I am not knocking on your post. Go to Lakers film room and watch how they break down Dwights defensive presence and how he impacts the game. Itís pretty cool.

He wonít. If he did he wouldnít have anything to ***** about..

WhiteShadow42
11-04-2019, 05:10 PM
He wonít. If he did he wouldnít have anything to ***** about..

lullz

kdspurman
11-04-2019, 07:12 PM
Hey kd, wanted to say **** you in advance for the *** whoopin :(

Your reverse Jynx worked to perfection haha. Ugly game man.