PDA

View Full Version : Lounge #1

Jets012
09-07-2019, 01:56 PM

murphturph
09-14-2019, 12:54 AM
How will guys expected to miss the beginning of the season like Klay and Oladipo be valued?

Killerjug
09-14-2019, 06:22 AM
Looking to move up from 37

mightybosstone
09-14-2019, 08:35 AM
Jesus. I came out of retirement for the 21st ****ing pick in the draft? Awesome... Glad to know I can at least set my expectations low from the start I guess.

mightybosstone
09-14-2019, 08:40 AM
Also, is there seriously no other way to set up a chat system? I jumped on Discord for a minute and was immediately turned off by having to read the ignorant misguided ramblings of a bunch of right wing douchebags. We can't just use chatzy instead? Is that not still a thing?

Wrench
09-14-2019, 08:48 AM
You where only looking at the political talk channel. Change to the sports talk channel from the left side menu. Made a channel so people can talk politics without bothering us lol

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

mightybosstone
09-14-2019, 09:00 AM
You where only looking at the political talk channel. Change to the sports talk channel from the left side menu. Made a channel so people can talk politics without bothering us lol

Fair enough. Apologies for the ignorance and the animosity this morning. Baby's sick, I'm sick and waking up to find out I had the second to last pick in the draft was an unpleasant way to start the weekend. Coffee is improving my mood.

Edit: How do you get permission to chat in the channel? I logged in to the correct channel, but it's saying I don't have permission to talk.

murphturph
09-14-2019, 09:23 AM
Looking to acquire an extra 2nd or 3rd round pick . PM offers & Iíll get back to you

Wrench
09-14-2019, 09:44 AM
Fair enough. Apologies for the ignorance and the animosity this morning. Baby's sick, I'm sick and waking up to find out I had the second to last pick in the draft was an unpleasant way to start the weekend. Coffee is improving my mood.

Edit: How do you get permission to chat in the channel? I logged in to the correct channel, but it's saying I don't have permission to talk.Yeah some how they where locked, They should be fixed

Wrench
09-14-2019, 07:31 PM
Maybe we should at least let all the players check in before we start a clock on the draft? More so starting it off on a weekend, these guys could be gone right now.

Super.
09-25-2019, 08:02 PM
Why we we allowing retired players to be added?

Wrench
09-25-2019, 08:06 PM
Why we we allowing retired players to be added?

They 100% should not be for the sole reason it was never brought up if they where allowed or not till now. In the past for redrafts they have not been allowed.