PDA

View Full Version : PSD's Mock Offseason RD2: LAL @ POR

Super.
09-06-2019, 12:59 PM
THIS IS NOT REAL

This is the culmination of a group of users on PSD playing out an entire NBA offseason. Please look at each team and determine who would win in a SEVEN game series. DO NOT VOTE ON TEAM FANDOM LINES. Only vote on which team would win the series. GMs are likely not even fans of that franchise and have just been playing for fun.

Votes are only legal from vouched users or users with 100+ posts

LAL
Reggie Jackson / Cory Joseph / Ja Morant
JJ Redick / Dion Waiters / Avery Bradley
Jayson Tatum / Damyean Dotson / Dorian Finney-Smith
Anthony Davis / Jonas Jerebko / Luc Mbah a Moute
Mitchell Robinson / Kevon Looney

@

POR
PG: Jamal Murray | Anfernee Simmons
SG: C.J. McCollum | Nick Stauskus | Gary Trent Jr
SF: Kawhi Leonard | Evan Turner
PF: Pascal Siakam | Michael Kidd-Gilchrist
C: Wendell Carter Jr. | JaVale McGee | Skal Labissiere

JAZZNC
09-07-2019, 01:06 AM
I have absolutely no faith in an AD lead squad at this point. He is just a stat stuffing loser. Gotta go with Portland who has the best player and the much better overall team.

Wrench
09-07-2019, 08:58 AM
I have absolutely no faith in an AD lead squad at this point. He is just a stat stuffing loser. Gotta go with Portland who has the best player and the much better overall team.They have a better starting 5 minus his 5 spot but his bench is horrid.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Nushka
09-07-2019, 09:03 AM
This is not gonna happen

mrblisterdundee
09-07-2019, 10:18 AM
I have absolutely no faith in an AD lead squad at this point. He is just a stat stuffing loser. Gotta go with Portland who has the best player and the much better overall team.

Davis gets his. Kawhi leads the better team. McCollum and Murray scorch the earth. Tatum silently huddles in the dark of Kahwi's pocket.

Ahriman
09-09-2019, 04:39 AM
Portland limitation will be their lack of playmaking, but they still get this one easily

adalah
09-10-2019, 12:27 PM
I vote : LAL winshttps://juragan.club/assets/2/o.png