PDA

View Full Version : NBA Mock Offseason Playoffs: Play In Round - MIA @ DAL

Super.
08-20-2019, 08:30 PM
THIS IS NOT REAL

This is the culmination of a group of users on PSD playing out an entire NBA offseason. Please look at each team and determine who would win in a FIVE game series. DO NOT VOTE ON TEAM FANDOM LINES. Only vote on which team would win the series. GMs are likely not even fans of that franchise and have just been playing for fun.

Votes are only legal from vouched users or users with 100+ posts

HEAT

PG:
Elfrid Payton
Kris Dunn
Collin Sexton

SG:
Rodney Hood
Reggie Bullock
Gerald Green

SF:
Kelly Oubre
Rondae-Hollis Jefferson
Gerald Green

PF:
Jaren Jackson Jr.
Taj Gibson
Robert Willliams

C: Domantas Sabonis
Miles Plumlee
Toney Bradley
Gorgui Dieng

@

Mavericks
PG: Damian Lillard/Quinn Cook/Rajon Rondo
SG: Terrance Ross/Donte Divcenzo
SF: Thabo Sefolosha/Justin Jackson/Kevin Knox
PF: Serge Ibaka/Bismack Biyombo
C: Ed Davis/Thomas Bryant

Super.
08-20-2019, 09:10 PM
Lillard is the tipping point, though the heat squad is strangely super solid.

Sportfan
08-20-2019, 10:01 PM
Love you sep, but not sure if thereís an above league average starter on that roster except MAYBE JJJ just due to how weak PF is.

Mavs likewise do not have an above average starter after Dame, especially with Ibaka playing the 4. JJJ could honestly run wild on Ibaka in this series. Sabonis will have no issue scoring either on Bryant and Davis, who albeit is a good defender, shouldnít be a starter. Mavs SF rotation is frankly putrid both statistically and on paper, and their front court is entirely 4 true centers.

If the Heat had a more reliable wing to take advantage of the Mavs weak spot I would go with them, but Hood and Oubre canít be trusted to get the job done. Dolla Dame works his magic again and takes the Mavericks past this round in 6/7 deep series

VCaintdead17
08-20-2019, 11:48 PM
Gotta go with Dallas. I will say however that this Miami squad is better than nearly every other play in team

TrueFan420
08-22-2019, 12:25 AM
Iím going Heat. They look like the definition of mediocre but have a very nice balance and synergy to them. The Mavs are trash outside of Dame.

Ahriman
08-22-2019, 05:23 AM
Lillard would burn out pretty quickly with so much load to shoulder. I'll go with MIA there with a solid front court