PDA

View Full Version : Has David Griffinís Tenure as Pelicans GM ended before it started?

LaVar Ball
08-05-2019, 11:01 AM
Let me just say this, the politics game in the NBA is huge. And there is no entity as powerful in todayís NBA than LeBron James and Klutch Sports.

For Griffin to make the comments he did and backtrack, I feel he has in many ways tarnished his own reputation. That interview and his responses was more of a reflection of him than on LeBron. He said the interview was about learning from your past mistakes to apply that knowledge and experience to the Pelicans, but it is my firm belief that if a guy like Lonzo (someone who is tight with LeBron and even came on LeBronís the shop tv show) and the other young guys including Zion are listening to this, Iím sure itís turned these young guys off.

It wouldnít surprise me if one of the young Pelicans core demands a trade within the next 2-3 years. Who wants to work for a GM who outright lies, and that too about the greatest player of this generation?

R.I.P. David Griffin...

NBA all the way
08-05-2019, 11:23 AM
Well, he was never GM, so I think it's an irrelevant question lol

buckalis
08-05-2019, 12:34 PM
Let me just say this, the politics game in the NBA is huge. And there is no entity as powerful in todayís NBA than LeBron James and Klutch Sports.

For Griffin to make the comments he did and backtrack, I feel he has in many ways tarnished his own reputation. That interview and his responses was more of a reflection of him than on LeBron. He said the interview was about learning from your past mistakes to apply that knowledge and experience to the Pelicans, but it is my firm belief that if a guy like Lonzo (someone who is tight with LeBron and even came on LeBronís the shop tv show) and the other young guys including Zion are listening to this, Iím sure itís turned these young guys off.

It wouldnít surprise me if one of the young Pelicans core demands a trade within the next 2-3 years. Who wants to work for a GM who outright lies, and that too about the greatest player of this generation?

R.I.P. David Griffin...

Yeah... Klutch & Lebron are so powerful, that no star that isn't with Klutch wants to go to the Lakers... Wasn't it Griffin and CAA that ripped them off and screwed them this season? Hasn't Zion and Ball signed with CAA? Isn't PG with CAA? Isn't DA Russell with CAA?

Next I want to see what the Lakers will get the Cavs to pay to the Bucks so that they can get Bledsoe in that upcoming 3-team deal... Tittays!