PDA

View Full Version : Who's the next superstar to bounce?

cmellofan15
07-30-2019, 05:08 PM
Between KD, Bron, Kawhi, Russ, AD and PG it's been an insane last couple years for top 10ish talent relocating. Who's the next guy of this stature to move teams?

My pick is Giannis. In an off-season where top teams all seemed to make a push towards contention the Bucks seemed to just sit on their hands and moved lateral at best. Maybe he's content with getting knocked out of the EC playoffs every year, but he seems more competitive than that to me.

More-Than-Most
07-30-2019, 05:14 PM
Yup its 100 percent giannis

More-Than-Most
07-30-2019, 05:16 PM
if he gets that insane supermax next year which he will... i cant see him turning that down though.

WaDe03
07-30-2019, 05:20 PM
Giannis, Beal is on his way to top 10 and I donít think he stays, Dames too loyal. Maybe Embiid or even Harden/Westbrook if it doesnít work out.

WaDe03
07-30-2019, 05:39 PM
A couple young stars I could see asking out in the next year or 2 are KAT and Booker.

TrueFan420
07-30-2019, 06:14 PM
I could def see KAT being done with the Wolves.

Tg11
07-31-2019, 05:56 AM
KAT if he leaves Minnesota, teams I can see him going to should he leave:

5- San Antonio Spurs
4- Los Angeles Clippers
3- Toronto Raptors
2- Boston Celtics
1- Denver Nuggets

Tg11
07-31-2019, 05:59 AM
Booker if he wants out of Phoenix teams he would fit in with:

- New York Knicks
- Boston Celtics
- Detroit Pistons
- Portland Trail Blazers
- New Orleans Pelicans
- Dallas Mavericks
- Oklahoma City Thunder

TheDish87
07-31-2019, 09:10 AM
Simmons. hes bolting first chance he gets to LA

oh wait...

Tg11
07-31-2019, 09:30 AM
If someone pulls a Paul George and demands a trade after committing to a team forcing their way out it will be Karl Anthony Towns, Giannis, CJ McCollum, Jokic or Devin Booker especially if another superstar or star player reaches out to them

Ahriman
07-31-2019, 10:04 AM
I don't see a top 10 player on the move anytime soon, unless KAT suddenly gets disgruntled.

Prolly Blake on the cheap, Brad Beal or Vucevic

TheDish87
07-31-2019, 10:06 AM
I dont see McCollum forcing a trade, him Lillard are gonna at the very least finish their primes together in Portland. Theres a rumor now that the Bulls are interested in dealing for Griffin sending White, Porter, and Felicio. Not sure why the Bulls would want to do that. I really like the Lavine/White/Porter trio.

Ahriman
07-31-2019, 10:43 AM
I dont see McCollum forcing a trade, him Lillard are gonna at the very least finish their primes together in Portland. Theres a rumor now that the Bulls are interested in dealing for Griffin sending White, Porter, and Felicio. Not sure why the Bulls would want to do that. I really like the Lavine/White/Porter trio.

Not only that, but Porter fits their timeline better, as his contract expires end of 2020/2021, when Markkanen ends his rookie contract. If Markkanen takes the next step, he'll be in for a max

Lakers + Giants
07-31-2019, 12:07 PM
Simmons. hes bolting first chance he gets to LA

oh wait...

We're talking about Superstars tho

GREATNESS ONE
07-31-2019, 12:42 PM

:laugh2:

ewing
07-31-2019, 01:04 PM
Kevin Knox

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WaDe03
07-31-2019, 01:15 PM

:speechless::speechless::speechless:

Finish him!!!

Tg11
07-31-2019, 01:18 PM
Blake Griffin if he wants out of Detroit he can go back to the Clippers or he can go to teams like the Thunder, Spurs, Bulls, Knicks, Wizards, Nets, Celtics or to the Wolves

TheDish87
07-31-2019, 01:48 PM

agreed.

aman_13
07-31-2019, 01:50 PM
Beal will likely be playing elsewhere soon.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

VCaintdead17
07-31-2019, 01:56 PM
Giannis, Beal is on his way to top 10 and I donít think he stays, Dames too loyal. Maybe Embiid or even Harden/Westbrook if it doesnít work out.

Beal is in no way on his way to being a top 10 player

WaDe03
07-31-2019, 02:43 PM
Beal is in no way on his way to being a top 10 player

Yes he is, just wait on it.

TheDish87
07-31-2019, 04:33 PM
Beals on his way to top 10 and Bens not a superstar lol

Tg11
07-31-2019, 05:05 PM
Bradley Beal won't stay in Washington but where's he gonna go?

Dade County
07-31-2019, 07:14 PM
If someone pulls a Paul George and demands a trade after committing to a team forcing their way out it will be Karl Anthony Towns, Giannis, CJ McCollum, Jokic or Devin Booker especially if another superstar or star player reaches out to them

I don't see a top 10 player on the move anytime soon, unless KAT suddenly gets disgruntled.

Prolly Blake on the cheap, Brad Beal or Vucevic

No Super Stars at the moment, but star players yes...

Blake, Beal, KAT. & around December D'Angelo Russell.

Also players like DeMar & LMA for the Spurs will also be moved.

Bucks wont trade Giannis,he would have to walk in free agency. I can just tell that they are one of those organizations...smh

Dade County
07-31-2019, 07:15 PM
Blake Griffin if he wants out of Detroit he can go back to the Clippers or he can go to teams like the Thunder, Spurs, Bulls, Knicks, Wizards, Nets, Celtics or to the Wolves

Miami also wants him.

Bradley Beal won't stay in Washington but where's he gonna go?

Miami lol

WaDe03
07-31-2019, 07:34 PM
Beals on his way to top 10 and Bens not a superstar lol

Beals better than Ben sooooo.....

Also find where I said Ben wouldnít be a superstar, donít put words in my mouth because others donít think highly of a guy that is too scared to even attempt a jumper.

WaDe03
07-31-2019, 07:57 PM
Lma will be back in Portland

TheDish87
08-01-2019, 09:05 AM

Also find where I said Ben wouldnít be a superstar, donít put words in my mouth because others donít think highly of a guy that is too scared to even attempt a jumper.

Ben is closer to being a superstar then Beal is to being a top 10 players.

WaDe03
08-01-2019, 09:07 AM
Ben is closer to being a superstar then Beal is to being a top 10 players.

Thatís doesnít make sense if Beal is better than Simmons....

TheDish87
08-01-2019, 10:14 AM
yea leading the Wiz to 32 wins sure is impressive

WaDe03
08-01-2019, 10:41 AM
yea leading the Wiz to 32 wins sure is impressive

Give him reddick Embiid Tobias Jimmy etc and see what happens lol. Context matters.

Again, youíre out of place commenting this towards me as I never said Simmons wouldnít be a superstar one day. Your initial post put words in my mouth that I didnít say.

TheDish87
08-01-2019, 01:25 PM
i never directly responded to you. i think the timing of my post last page confused you.

WaDe03
08-01-2019, 02:31 PM
i never directly responded to you. i think the timing of my post last page confused you.

Well you saying something along the lines of ďso Beal will be top 10 soon but Simmons isnít a superstarĒ when Iím the only one saying Beal is top 10 kind of narrows it down to me lol.

TheDish87
08-01-2019, 04:41 PM
Beal isnt top 10. he puts up numbers on a bad team.

WaDe03
08-01-2019, 04:47 PM
Beal isnt top 10. he puts up numbers on a bad team.

Youíre right, heís not yet. Hence the ďhe will be soonĒ statement. Iíve been saying either this year or the next heíll crack it. He has the perfect game for it.

VCaintdead17
08-01-2019, 07:27 PM
Youíre right, heís not yet. Hence the ďhe will be soonĒ statement. Iíve been saying either this year or the next heíll crack it. He has the perfect game for it.

*Kawhi Leonard, SF
*LeBron James, SF/PF
*Stephen Curry, PG
*Giannis Antetokounmpo, PF/SF
*James Harden, SG/PG
*Anthony Davis, PF/C
*Nikola Jokic, C
*Joel Embiid, C
*Paul George, SG/SF
*Damian Lillard, PG
*Kyrie Irving, PG
*Jimmy Butler, SF/SG

Tell me which two of these players will he better than this year or next year?

WaDe03
08-01-2019, 07:39 PM
*Kawhi Leonard, SF
*LeBron James, SF/PF
*Stephen Curry, PG
*James Harden, SG/PG
*Anthony Davis, PF/C
*Nikola Jokic, C
*Joel Embiid, C
*Paul George, SG/SF
*Damian Lillard, PG
*Kyrie Irving, PG
*Jimmy Butler, SF/SG

He has the potential to be better than the bottom 3 you listed which pains me to say as Lillard and jimmy are my 2 favorite players in the league now. They will be 2 years older and Beal will be right in the middle of his prime.

LeBron will be 2 years older, not sure how much heíll decline by then but you never know.

Embiid might be broken by then.

Possibly PG, especially with him moving to 2nd fiddle.

Donít see him passing the others listed but you never know.

I donít think anything Iím saying is out of line. He just averaged 26-5-6 at 25 so heís still got a good 7 years left, heís just hitting his prime.

VCaintdead17
08-01-2019, 08:00 PM
He has the potential to be better than the bottom 3 you listed which pains me to say as Lillard and jimmy are my 2 favorite players in the league now. They will be 2 years older and Beal will be right in the middle of his prime.

LeBron will be 2 years older, not sure how much heíll decline by then but you never know.

Embiid might be broken by then.

Possibly PG, especially with him moving to 2nd fiddle.

Donít see him passing the others listed but you never know.

I donít think anything Iím saying is out of line. He just averaged 26-5-6 at 25 so heís still got a good 7 years left, heís just hitting his prime.

So by your logic Dame has 4 good years left, right? Beal won't be better than LeBron in this year or next, that's just crazy talk. Embiid's played 60+ games the past two seasons, and has shown no signs of breaking down. If PG's scoring output lowers because his USG drops with Kawhi around does that make him less of a player? Is he not able to make an impact defensively? Just because a player takes less shots doesn't mean they're any lesser of a player.

I think your claim is pretty absurd. Beal is a good player, but he's not gonna be top 10 this year or next.

WaDe03
08-01-2019, 08:36 PM
So by your logic Dame has 4 good years left, right? Beal won't be better than LeBron in this year or next, that's just crazy talk. Embiid's played 60+ games the past two seasons, and has shown no signs of breaking down. If PG's scoring output lowers because his USG drops with Kawhi around does that make him less of a player? Is he not able to make an impact defensively? Just because a player takes less shots doesn't mean they're any lesser of a player.

I think your claim is pretty absurd. Beal is a good player, but he's not gonna be top 10 this year or next.

Itís not absurd to think a 27 year old player in the middle of his prime who has improved every year could be better than a 36-37 year old player who looks to he finally falling off or a 31 year old dame. If you havenít watched much of Beal or kept up much thatís on you and also understandable.

One game that sticks out to me is against the raptors where he had 43-10-15 going toe to toe with Kawhi. Heís on his way and expect to see more games similar to that this year. His game is perfect for the way itís played now.

As for PG, if Beal is moved and is the top guy on letís say Miami and he has them as a top 3 seed in the east and PG is 2nd fiddle on the clippers Iím saying most people will have them about even but may say Beal is better just by how much he improves.

Better than Jimmy and Kyrie puts him 11th on your list right? One more spot isnít absurd lol and if heís 11th then my bad I guess I shouldíve been more picky and said top 11.

buckalis
08-01-2019, 08:38 PM
Beal is a good player, but he's not gonna be top 10 this year or next.

Can't see what you quote upon, because I (obviously) have the other guy on my ignore... But Beal might be top-10 this season and definitely has even more chances to be there a season later...

More-Than-Most
08-01-2019, 08:38 PM

it seems close but advanced metrics seem to favor ben really... BB can score more points and has more range really but Ben simmons is a far better defender and can do just about everything else better than BB except shoot with range but ben doesnt get a huge negative there because he sticks to his game even if its annoying..... If BB is gonna be top 10 then yes ben simmons is actually a superstar.

I personally wouldnt call ben a superstar... but i also wouldnt call guys like butler/kemba/kyrie super stars because guys like lebron/embiid/giannis/curry/jokic/KL/harden/durant/AD are all so much better and there should be a gap... really depends on your definition

More-Than-Most
08-01-2019, 08:42 PM
BB def wont be top 10... i dont think he will ever be a top 10 player in his career... he is a damn good player and will remain probably in the 15-25 range for a long while.

More-Than-Most
08-01-2019, 08:47 PM
just right now

Embiid
curry
giannis
harden
durant
jokic
lebron
AD
pg13
klay
harden
KL
Dame
Towns
oladipo
green
westy
kyrie

all these guys are better than BB...

then you have the kembas/butlers/ben simmons/lowry/BB.... i am keep green above all of these guys because he showed what he can be that he was in the playoffs this year.

WaDe03
08-01-2019, 08:49 PM
How many spots have the following guys jumped up in just the last year in the eyes of the majority due to filling in to their potential more and being in better circumstances?

Giannis
Kawhi
Jokic
Lillard
PG

Giannis is due to filling in to his potential more

Kawhi is due to the same and also better circumstances

Almost everyone had Westbrook top 10 before last season and Lillard on the outside looking in and now theyíve swapped places.

Jokic filled in to potential more and the team had a lot more success

No one had PG top 10 after being bounced in the first round and being outplayed by Joe Ingles

Anything can happen in a year or two.

WaDe03
08-01-2019, 08:50 PM
I disagree MTM but weíll have to let it play out.

More-Than-Most
08-01-2019, 08:54 PM
I disagree MTM but weíll have to let it play out.

i mean he def has the talent no doubt.... there is nothing wrong with being a tier below superstar though.... he could jump up but he really needs to work on his defense. I do feel like he deserves better than the talent he has had around him.

WaDe03
08-01-2019, 09:04 PM
i mean he def has the talent no doubt.... there is nothing wrong with being a tier below superstar though.... he could jump up but he really needs to work on his defense. I do feel like he deserves better than the talent he has had around him.

Iíd like to see what the numbers say about Beals defense if he was playing with good defenders around him like Simmons has in Butler/Covington and Embiid in the paint.

If Miami were to sign him in 2021 and had a lineup of:

Winslow
Beal
Butler
DJJ
Bam

Iíd be willing to bet the numbers say heís a very good defender. I believe heís always among the steals leaders too so the instincts are there and that would add an interesting dynamic to that group defensively and they would wreak havoc.

But idk, if buckalis is agreeing with me then maybe Iím wrong. And donít act like you didnít read my post buck lmao.

IKnowHoops
08-01-2019, 09:06 PM
*Kawhi Leonard, SF
*LeBron James, SF/PF
*Stephen Curry, PG
*James Harden, SG/PG
*Anthony Davis, PF/C
*Nikola Jokic, C
*Joel Embiid, C
*Paul George, SG/SF
*Damian Lillard, PG
*Kyrie Irving, PG
*Jimmy Butler, SF/SG

Kyrie already probably, but Kyrie isnít a superstar

beasted86
08-01-2019, 09:23 PM
Surprised nobody has mentioned the obvious, safe choice... Donovan Mitchell.

Jazz fans better enjoy the next 6-7 years before he's asking for a trade/leaving in free agency.

More-Than-Most
08-01-2019, 09:27 PM
Surprised nobody has mentioned the obvious, safe choice... Donovan Mitchell.

Jazz fans better enjoy the next 6-7 years before he's asking for a trade/leaving in free agency.

I disagree because they have the talent and a load of it... if they fail it will be mostly his fault tbh...i fully expect him to be a much much better player this year and them to possibly come out of the west... if he leaves it will be because he is still a similar player he has been where he is a chucker and they fail but because of him which means he wont have made progress and wont be considered a superstar

beasted86
08-02-2019, 06:54 AM
I disagree because they have the talent and a load of it... if they fail it will be mostly his fault tbh...i fully expect him to be a much much better player this year and them to possibly come out of the west... if he leaves it will be because he is still a similar player he has been where he is a chucker and they fail but because of him which means he wont have made progress and wont be considered a superstar

What talent do they have that will project to sustain for 6-7 years?

They have more like a 3-4 year window before they are likely back in the lottery/hunting for an 8th seed. I don't expect them to attract star free agents even with Mitchell entering his prime at that point and plenty of cap space available.

This all sets up a perfect storm of Mitchell staring down spending his prime in Utah on a non contender and him asking out or leaving.

TheDish87
08-02-2019, 09:01 AM
Can't see what you quote upon, because I (obviously) have the other guy on my ignore... But Beal might be top-10 this season and definitely has even more chances to be there a season later...

well, this settled it. not top 10. Beal is better fit to be the 2nd option on a contender rather than lead a team to wins. Why is beal on the verge of top 10 and Booker not? Booker is 22 coming off a 26/7/4 season also on a bad team.

WaDe03
08-02-2019, 09:14 AM
well, this settled it. not top 10. Beal is better fit to be the 2nd option on a contender rather than lead a team to wins. Why is beal on the verge of top 10 and Booker not? Booker is 22 coming off a 26/7/4 season also on a bad team.

Booker could get there one day. Weíd both agree Beal is currently better though, donít try to tell me otherwise just to try and back your argument now.

WaDe03
08-02-2019, 09:15 AM
Fun/crazy fact: Buddy Hield is almost a year older than Beal

TheDish87
08-02-2019, 11:04 AM
Booker could get there one day. Weíd both agree Beal is currently better though, donít try to tell me otherwise just to try and back your argument now.

what makes Beal any better? Almost identical stats across the board and Booker developed better play making ability this past season. Booker dropped 70 in a game for Christ sake and only made 4 triples while shooting over 50%.

WaDe03
08-02-2019, 11:50 AM
what makes Beal any better? Almost identical stats across the board and Booker developed better play making ability this past season. Booker dropped 70 in a game for Christ sake and only made 4 triples while shooting over 50%.

Booker has a 5-6% higher usage rating and didnt play with a ball dominant PG for a chunk of the season like Beal did so his assists should be higher. His impact is much less than Beals also. Heís also never had a better record than Beal had this year while playing with arguably more help than Beal had this year. Bookers defense is terrible right now.

TheDish87
08-02-2019, 12:06 PM
stop it. wall only played 32 games. Booker has never had more help and been out west and doesnt have 7 years of experience

WaDe03
08-02-2019, 12:12 PM
stop it. wall only played 32 games. Booker has never had more help and been out west and doesnt have 7 years of experience

I would guarantee you the vast majority would say Beal is currently better than Booker, Iím very confident in that. And yea thatís 32 games that Wall had the ball in his hands a ton and out of Beals hands. Thatís a big chunk of the season lol

WaDe03
08-02-2019, 12:39 PM
Both are future heat players.

TheDish87
08-02-2019, 02:09 PM
I would guarantee you the vast majority would say Beal is currently better than Booker, Iím very confident in that. And yea thatís 32 games that Wall had the ball in his hands a ton and out of Beals hands. Thatís a big chunk of the season lol

im not really arguing who is better, its much closer then you seem to think though. But if Beal is on the verge of being top 10 after 7 years Book has to be the way he has trended in his first 4 years.

WaDe03
08-02-2019, 02:45 PM
im not really arguing who is better, its much closer then you seem to think though. But if Beal is on the verge of being top 10 after 7 years Book has to be the way he has trended in his first 4 years.

Booker can definitely get there, Iím not arguing that. Situation will matter a lot when it comes to this stuff.

JAZZNC
08-02-2019, 09:20 PM

And here we have the reason that Wade03 is so high on Bradley Beal.

VCaintdead17
08-02-2019, 09:30 PM

lol uhmmmmm what?

TrueFan420
08-02-2019, 10:18 PM

Neither are close to superstar tho. That term is used far too often.

Ronne
08-05-2019, 05:54 AM
TrueFan420
I totally agree with you.

TheDish87
08-05-2019, 10:06 AM
Neither are close to superstar tho. That term is used far too often.

agreed.

Tg11
08-05-2019, 03:58 PM
Jokic, Towns, Vucevic, Booker, DeRozan, etc. are just some who could want out or how about Giannis?

TheDish87
08-06-2019, 08:50 AM
not sure why Vuc is being thrown around. He had his chance to leave this offseason and decided to stay.

Tg11
08-07-2019, 07:38 AM
My pick is Giannis. In an off-season where top teams all seemed to make a push towards contention the Bucks seemed to just sit on their hands and moved lateral at best. Maybe he's content with getting knocked out of the EC playoffs every year, but he seems more competitive than that to me.

Me too which is why I hope Giannis leaves

MILLERHIGHLIFE
08-07-2019, 09:34 AM
Me too which is why I hope Giannis leaves

Well when Giannis and his girl friend were walking in LA and TMZ were pestering them. Giannis was nice about it. But man you can tell he's legit honest and hates large markets.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnvtxsNyeB8

Tg11
08-07-2019, 09:39 AM
Well when Giannis and his girl friend were walking in LA and TMZ were pestering them. Giannis was nice about it. But man you can tell he's legit honest and hates large markets.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnvtxsNyeB8

Well then he's content on not playing for a championship because Milwaukee can't afford him those opportunities whereas of he's in a larger market like Toronto, LA, Boston, Brooklyn, Golden State, Miami, Houston, etc. he will have even more of a spotlight around him but also better and more proper pieces to try to win with and to make him look even better

MILLERHIGHLIFE
08-07-2019, 11:07 AM
Well then he's content on not playing for a championship because Milwaukee can't afford him those opportunities whereas of he's in a larger market like Toronto, LA, Boston, Brooklyn, Golden State, Miami, Houston, etc. he will have even more of a spotlight around him but also better and more proper pieces to try to win with and to make him look even better

Most them teams are probably in the tax. Doubt Milwaukee helps sending him off taking junk back. Giannis would have to walk. Which teams have proper pieces of that list? You talking free agency Giannis? Or a trade? Free agent Giannis is 2021-22 summer season.

Rockets don't have the cap then. They got $88M tied up just with the Harden/Westbrook back court. Then Capela at $17M. That team's cupboards are bare.

Raptors will be hard to judge. Since they have to extend a ton of their own guys years prior to Giannis free agency. Besides who knows if they extend Lowry,Gasol,Ibaka. RFA Siakam will eat up a lot of cap. Then you got OG and Fred.

Nets pretty much the same boat as the Raptors with a few RFA guys besides like $76M tied into KD and Irving that free agency summer of Giannis. Jordan is $9.8M on the books as well as Dinwiddie $12.3M. Then tack on the RFA guys like Levert,Allen and who ever else.

Warriors are in the tax. They got $112M or so just with Curry,Klay,DLO in 2021-22 summer. I didn't even add on Green's new deal yet. They would need a Giannis trade. Then who you giving up? I sure bet it wont be Green's corpse.

Boston is in same boat with RFA being signed the summer of and before the Giannis summer as in Brown and Tatum. Besides Kemba's max deal and Smarts contract and the rest of the bench.

Miami has some cap that summer. But still empty cap prior seasons. Pat would have to give out one year deals to keep the capspace up to snuff. But BAM will get some big money then. Still got Butler on his max.

Clippers got player options for Kawhi and PG13 at $73M if they opt in that 2021-22 summer. Plus Bev at $14M and Zubac at $7.5M. Harrell needs to be extended then summer before. Doubt they have a max slot unless they dump,Bev,Harrell,Zubac besides renounce their whole bench pretty much. Even then Giannis probably has to take a paycut.

Lakers Kuzma is a RFA that summer of Giannis. LeBron has a player option and probably wont be the same player by then. AD has a player option the year before and a free agent the summer of Giannis. LeBron is $41M that season. No AD as of yet until extended. I'm sure Kuzma will fetch a pretty penny as a RFA.

As for Giannis staying or going. Its out of our hands. If he walks Bucks pretty much be tanking for two decades yet again. Or pushing for 8th seed. Even the Bucks are walking into the beginning of this season better then what we had last season opening game. We had plenty of dead weight in Delly, Snell, Henson, Maker, Canaan, Colson, Frazier,Duval,Wood,Morris. Only major loss is Brogdon and he's a bit of a injury risk on that new contract.

Also doubt he's gonna be wide open raining shots like he did in Milwaukee being 6' or more wide open. Also Pacers gonna try twin towers this year supposedly with Turner/Sabonis. Oladipo coming off of a injury. Warren will need time to gel.

I wouldn't call Mirotic a huge loss since he was injured and didn't do much with us and signed over seas. So isn't like another NBA franchise stole him from us.

The east looks like it got worse. KD wont be playing. Irving will need time to gel. Nets signing Jordan kind of a dick move for Allen.

Boston lost a ton of their core. Kemba was great signing. But Kanter isn't much. Tatum and Brown due for big money soon. Boston slipping fast here. Warchest was pretty much squandered.

76ers lost Butler and Redick. Yeah they got glue guy Horford but a bit old now and highly paid now. Embiid will have to lose some weight to stay injury free hopefully. Not sure if Simmons got that three point shot over this summer or not. Tobias isn't worth a max but got it. Besides Simmons got a max before learning to shoot a 3. Richardson was a nice pick up in the trade. But still a oddly built team. But it may work out. Time will tell. 76ers probably only legit threat for Bucks this season. Nets maybe next season with KD/Irving combo. But Irving probably be pouting this season already.

Bucks still the deepest team in the east. Raptors use to be but the loss of Kawhi sunk them. It's Siakam's team now.

Tg11
08-07-2019, 12:14 PM
Giannis even if he walks there are other teams with cap space that can go after him like New York Knicks, Chicago Bulls, Atlanta Hawks, New Orleans Pelicans, Toronto Raptors, Memphis Grizzlies, Detroit Pistons, Phoenix Suns, Orlando Magic and the San Antonio Spurs

MILLERHIGHLIFE
08-07-2019, 02:45 PM
Giannis even if he walks there are other teams with cap space that can go after him like New York Knicks, Chicago Bulls, Atlanta Hawks, New Orleans Pelicans, Toronto Raptors, Memphis Grizzlies, Detroit Pistons, Phoenix Suns, Orlando Magic and the San Antonio Spurs

None of them teams are better then the Bucks right now. Also Bucks can offer the most as in a 5 year deal. Also Giannis likes the small market of Milwaukee. He isn't bothered by TMZ and what not.

TheDish87
08-08-2019, 09:05 AM
Just bcuz he likes the small market doesnt really mean much. A lot of player loved their time in certain cities and still left or requested trades. If the team doesnt win its gonna weigh on him and its not like the Bucks are ever gonna go deep into the tax or attract another superstar.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
08-10-2019, 10:04 AM
Just bcuz he likes the small market doesnt really mean much. A lot of player loved their time in certain cities and still left or requested trades. If the team doesnt win its gonna weigh on him and its not like the Bucks are ever gonna go deep into the tax or attract another superstar.

Yeah anything can happen. Heck MJ played for the Wizards. Shaq bounced around the league at the tail end. Kobe almost ended up with the Bulls. Grant Hill got traded. Kawhi got traded then got a ring. Then bolted for Clippers. Times have changed. Thunder broke up the Westbrook,PG13,Melo trio. Pelicans caved and dealt AD. Heck TheDish87 your very own Embiid or Simmons could be on the clock soon.