PDA

View Full Version : Clippers 16 votes - Lakers 0 votes to get out of the West, Kawhi best player!

LaVar Ball
07-24-2019, 12:01 PM
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/27239033/nba-offseason-survey-led-kawhi-clippers-dominate-chatter%3fplatform=amp

Kawhi voted best player.

Clippers with 16 votes followed by Nuggets 2, Jazz 1 and Rockets 1

Clippers receive 13 votes (most) to win the whole thing.

This is what happens when you have eliteness and stability with Steve Ballmer, Jerry West, Doc Rivers, Lawrence Frank, and Michael Winger.

Kawhi Leonard, the best player in the world, and Paul George, a top 5 2-way player in the world are ready to lead the Clippers to their first chip. All because Jeanie decided to pick Magic over Jerry West cuz Magic would suck Philís dick and Jerry wouldnít.

Heediot
07-24-2019, 03:26 PM
Gotta see if LeBron declines or not, if he could be like Bron of the last 2 years, the Lakers are being slept on. Still the skepticism is warranted with that factor and the injury factor.

I personally think it will come down to chemistry, which la team gels better. KL and Bron are going to turn it up when it matters most.

IndyRealist
07-24-2019, 04:04 PM
Butler to Miami got a vote for worst move of the summer. I don't put much stock in voting, but lol.

WaDe03
07-24-2019, 04:08 PM
Butler to Miami got a vote for worst move of the summer. I don't put much stock in voting, but lol.

I donít see how thatís a bad move but whatever lol people are just way too short sighted.

WaDe03
07-24-2019, 04:08 PM
Been saying this, first time in a long time LeBron has to prove himself.