PDA

View Full Version : Off-season hot takes

Giannis94
07-09-2019, 10:57 AM
Let's hear em. I'll start

Jason Kidd will start drama or some sort of **** storm by game #70 for the Lake Show
LAL will make the playoffs for the first time in 6 years but they won't be a top 4 seed
The Rockets will be a 6-8 seed and contemplate a full rebuild come the trade deadline
The Bucks will be a lottery team after losing Brogdon
The Hornets will have top 3 odds, along with the Knicks, followed by Wash & CLE
Jazz will be a top 2 team in the west

Special shoutout to everyone that called me an idiot (especially you, Mod Crew) 2-3 years when I posted a thread asking who had a brighter future: Nets or Knicks.

Jamiecballer
07-09-2019, 12:56 PM
In an act of karma one or both of George/Leonard will have a big injury derail their seasons.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

smith&wesson
07-09-2019, 12:58 PM
In an act of karma one or both of George/Leonard will have a big injury derail their seasons.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

Lol if they donít manage Leonardís load management properly ....

smith&wesson
07-09-2019, 12:59 PM

Jason Kidd will start drama or some sort of **** storm by game #70 for the Lake Show
LAL will make the playoffs for the first time in 6 years but they won't be a top 4 seed
The Rockets will be a 6-8 seed and contemplate a full rebuild come the trade deadline

Special shoutout to everyone that called me an idiot (especially you, Mod Crew) 2-3 years when I posted a thread asking who had a brighter future: Nets or Knicks.

You think the Bucks are going to be a lottery team ? Or you just being coy ?

Losing Brogdon was huge imo. But a lottery team ? Lol

Wes Mantooth
07-09-2019, 01:40 PM

I like your takes. Nobody knows for sure what will happen.

Bucks play in the pathetic Eastern conference. They could loose more and still make the playoffs.

I agree about the Lakers. Rondo and Boogie are negative players. The organization is dysfunctional already and then they added Kidd and Cousins. They are a ticking time bomb.

Jazz are going to be great. 4 solid shooters with Gobert down low will be hard to stop. They could be good on defense and offense.

My take is that the Clippers will be the leagues best defense by far. With defensive stoppers like Beverly, George, and Leonard guarding the perimeter teams are going to really struggle.

Dallas is going to miss the playoffs. I see 8 teams better than them in the loaded West.

cmellofan15
07-09-2019, 01:43 PM
I'm gonna get a little spicy here.....Warriors miss playoffs with a Curry injury in the winter

Cal827
07-09-2019, 01:53 PM
Lakers lose in the first round.. Davis and Lebron don't work as well as everyone thinks they will