PDA

View Full Version : Will AD Stay?

More-Than-Most
07-07-2019, 04:07 AM
Well will he? Will lebron chase him off? Will the knicks or other playoff contenders pull him? Will AD be a laker 2 years from now? I say yes but who ****ing knows anymore lol

Rad_Racing
07-07-2019, 06:06 AM
I hope LeBron chases him off, then that’ll give me a reason to hate LeBron. It seems the LeBron Haters have more fun than the LeBron Fanboys.

THE MTL
07-07-2019, 06:50 AM
Every big man Lebron ever played with became nothing more than a spot up shooter. Lets see how this works out for Davis

TrueFan420
07-07-2019, 10:51 AM
Every big man Lebron ever played with became nothing more than a spot up shooter. Lets see how this works out for Davis

My thoughts as well

papipapsmanny
07-07-2019, 11:18 AM
Well let's see what happens. If they struggle the big Lebron band wagon is very good saying this player isn't that good anymore, or was never actually good.

If Davis gets that treatment, I can see him saying "F this" and leaving. If they win, with little drama, he is probably staying

R. Johnson#3
07-07-2019, 12:51 PM
As long as the talk is about him going to the Knicks then it's a guarantee he's staying.

Tg11
07-07-2019, 04:09 PM
AD being a Rich Paul guy he obviously will stay especially with LeBron and Rich Paul getting in his ear. Plus, AD's own damn fault for signing on with Clutch Sports. Because by doing that, you essentially have to go where Rich tells you to so AD for that reason will stay in LA.

benzni
07-07-2019, 04:17 PM
naw he will go back to NOLA now that they got that trade package from the Lakers plus Zion.

Tg11
07-07-2019, 04:24 PM
If AD and Bron can't play together or if AD wins a ring with LeBron and pulls a Kawhi by leaving the Lakers then I could see AD going to the Knicks or Nets to pair up with KD and Kyrie

Saddletramp
07-07-2019, 06:22 PM

They’ve never been as good as AD plus Lebron isn’t in his prime anymore. Might backfire but I wouldn’t compare this to LBJ’s other situations.

goingfor28
07-07-2019, 09:02 PM
They’ve never been as good as AD plus Lebron isn’t in his prime anymore. Might backfire but I wouldn’t compare this to LBJ’s other situations.Kevin Love put up beastly numbers in MN. Just like AD in NO. Empty stats on a losing team.

TylerSL
07-07-2019, 10:53 PM
If their competition is the New York Knicks I'd say the Lakers shouldn't have anything to worry about.

Rivera
07-09-2019, 04:20 PM
who knows? theres a whole season to play out. maybe he will LOVE playing with Bron, maybe he will hate it. maybe things will be alright, but AD is just uncomfortable with all the noise. maybe its a season of harmony. i have no idea.

my first guess is to say, a 1+1 he keeps signing until LBJs contract expires and once LBJs contract expires, lets see what the Lakers have and what else other teams have.