PDA

View Full Version : Paul George to be traded to the Clippers!

ChI_ShIzzLe
07-06-2019, 02:01 AM
Whattttttttt?!?!

NBA all the way
07-06-2019, 02:02 AM
Told you guys in theory they could get a 2nd star.

Bostonjorge
07-06-2019, 02:04 AM
WOW Clippers made some big time moves

ChI_ShIzzLe
07-06-2019, 02:05 AM
This definitely upstages the Nets holy ****!

Cubs420
07-06-2019, 02:06 AM
Wow fantastic! This makes the NBA way more interesting next year.

So glad he didn't go to the Lakers.

ChI_ShIzzLe
07-06-2019, 02:09 AM
What does this say about Westbrook? This is crazy, 2nd star to leave OKC. There was no smoke on this what so ever wow!!

More-Than-Most
07-06-2019, 02:10 AM
wait is this ****ing real lmfao

More-Than-Most
07-06-2019, 02:11 AM
holy **** and KL just signed with the clippers lmfao

More-Than-Most
07-06-2019, 02:12 AM
jesus christ jerry west is a ****ing god

More-Than-Most
lmfao wowowowowowowowowow and people wonder why the **** DURANT wanted out... lmfao Suck it chronz i know you are happy but this right here shows why durant walked bruh

More-Than-Most
this cant be real man

ChI_ShIzzLe
07-06-2019, 02:13 AM
Beverly-Kawhi-George

Their perimeter defense is gonna be insane.

More-Than-Most
07-06-2019, 02:14 AM
[Haynes] Free agent forward Kawhi Leonard will sign with the Los Angeles Clippers, league sources tell Yahoo Sports.

if this is ****ing true the clippers and leonard played the lakers so hard... they not only made themselves legit but they ****ed the lakers super hard... the league cant actually allow this **** right?

Vinny642
07-06-2019, 02:15 AM
Kawhi ****ed the lakers so hard and its soo beautiful

ChI_ShIzzLe
07-06-2019, 02:16 AM
Now I can see Russ leaving OKC in 2021. OKC just got 4 1st round picks and 2 pick swaps, if Iím them Iím looking to trade Westbrook next summer for another boatload of picks and rebuild.

NBA all the way
07-06-2019, 02:16 AM
Beverly-Kawhi-George

Their perimeter defense is gonna be insane.

🔐

ChI_ShIzzLe
07-06-2019, 02:17 AM
Kawhi ****ed the lakers so hard and its soo beautiful

Lmfao this is beautiful. Iím gonna go and read all the Lakers fans gloating about that max slot they got in the FA thread.

THE MTL
07-06-2019, 02:18 AM
Just read a report that the reason he took so long was because he was waiting on Clippers to trade for a second star. Oh he's a sneaky one right there that Kawhi lol

ChI_ShIzzLe
07-06-2019, 02:20 AM
Just read a report that the reason he took so long was because he was waiting on Clippers to trade for a second star. Oh he's a sneaky one right there that Kawhi lol

Yup Woj is talking about it now on ESPN.

Staples is gonna be lit next year. That earthquake might have been the sign [emoji23]

NBA all the way
07-06-2019, 02:21 AM
That is quite the haul for PG13.

More-Than-Most
07-06-2019, 02:21 AM
Pelinka and the lakers front office should be fired... ask LG... me and him have been saying this **** from day 1... go get depth unless you are 100 percent sure KL is coming... there were so many reports out that he was toying with the lakers and did not want to play with lebron or trust their front office and he legit screwed them over on purpose so hard its insane... KL is a ****ing genius but this is so wrong its ****ed lol

More-Than-Most
07-06-2019, 02:22 AM

he took so long so the Free agents would dry up... lakers have 2 stars and nothing... clippers have 2 stars and some bomb *** depth lol... KL is a god... this is so ****ed up man.

More-Than-Most
07-06-2019, 02:22 AM
why does chronz get to enjoy this?? FML

ChI_ShIzzLe
07-06-2019, 02:24 AM
he took so long so the Free agents would dry up... lakers have 2 stars and nothing... clippers have 2 stars and some bomb *** depth lol... KL is a god... this is so ****ed up man.

More like 1 star in his prime and another whoíll be 35 in December..lol

Kobe1016
07-06-2019, 02:25 AM
LOL at the Lakers. I love it!!

More-Than-Most
warriors/sixers/clippers/lakers/blazers/jazz/rockets/pacers/celtics/bucks/nuggets/nets.... This league is going to be nuts over the next few years

More-Than-Most
jerry west is a bad bad bad man.

sharqstealth
07-06-2019, 02:26 AM
Lakers are ****ed!!! Stars are gone, they are left with Boogie to sign that 138mil cap left. Lololololololol

blams
07-06-2019, 02:26 AM
People all over Kawhi with winning a title with a team that was 17-5 without him AND in the conference finals last season.

Now he goes with another star to an already established 50 win team.

Yet, somehow Bron will have the Lakers go further if healthy.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

ChI_ShIzzLe
07-06-2019, 02:27 AM
warriors/sixers/clippers/lakers/blazers/jazz/rockets/pacers/celtics/bucks/nuggets/nets.... This league is going to be nuts over the next few years

There is finally parity in the NBA. Literally any team that makes a leap and has good talent can compete for a title. As a Bulls fan Iím praying our young core can develop and make the playoffs within next 2 seasons. If you can make it, you can win any series with the talent being distributed now.

sharqstealth
07-06-2019, 02:28 AM

and the lakers got that for waiting and zipping their lips. LOL

More-Than-Most
07-06-2019, 02:29 AM
Lakers are ****ed!!! Stars are gone, they are left with Boogie to sign that 138mil cap left. Lololololololol

they just signed green... 30 mill over 2 seasons... its a big overpay but they def needed him

THE MTL
07-06-2019, 02:29 AM
And suddenly Lebron and Davis dont look that good anymore lmao

More-Than-Most
07-06-2019, 02:32 AM
People all over Kawhi with winning a title with a team that was 17-5 without him AND in the conference finals last season.

Now he goes with another star to an already established 50 win team.

Yet, somehow Bron will have the Lakers go further if healthy.

maybe but KL and his backstabbing **** just took care of that as well... Lebron/AD/Kuz/Boban/Curry and several other guys who would have been a laker could have made their team insane... Now because of that POS KL they have to over pay for green/rondo or trade for dragic and rely on cousins... People **** on lebron and the warriors all the time but they will love that KL and the clippers just did this type of **** just because its the lakers.... that isnt cool. Fire pelinka and the rest of the front office for being morons and getting played

THE MTL
07-06-2019, 02:34 AM
I sense a Russell Westbrook trade up next. OKC just got six picks and I dont think they're done.

blams
07-06-2019, 02:35 AM
maybe but KL and his backstabbing **** just took care of that as well... Lebron/AD/Kuz/Boban/Curry and several other guys who would have been a laker could have made their team insane... Now because of that POS KL they have to over pay for green/rondo or trade for dragic and rely on cousins... People **** on lebron and the warriors all the time but they will love that KL and the clippers just did this type of **** just because its the lakers.... that isnt cool. Fire pelinka and the rest of the front office for being morons and getting playedIt's pretty ****ed up for sure

More-Than-Most
07-06-2019, 02:39 AM
It's pretty ****ed up for sure

and i wouldnt mind it if people werent so hypocritcal... everyone cheered when CP3 got axed... everyone **** on durant and the warriors.... but people are now cheering for KL because he clearly baited the **** out of the lakers and played them considering the recent reports are PG13 went days ago and told the thunder to trade him to the clippers to be with KL... Like wtf.

Lakers or not this sets a bad bad bad standard going forward for other teams

bklynny67
[Haynes] Free agent forward Kawhi Leonard will sign with the Los Angeles Clippers, league sources tell Yahoo Sports.

if this is ****ing true the clippers and leonard played the lakers so hard... they not only made themselves legit but they ****ed the lakers super hard... the league cant actually allow this **** right?

Why in the hell would u suggest the league wouldn't allow it?

ChI_ShIzzLe
I sense a Russell Westbrook trade up next. OKC just got six picks and I dont think they're done.

Yup I mentioned that would be the smart thing to do. They need to rebuild. Hell Iíll take him in Chicago, they can have anyone other than Markannen and Carter.

sacgiants1213
07-06-2019, 02:40 AM
As a long-time suffering Kings fan, I am sad Kawhi is a Clipper. :(

As a long-time suffering Kings fan, I am happy Kawhi is not a Laker! :)

More-Than-Most
07-06-2019, 02:41 AM
Why in the hell would u suggest the league wouldn't allow it?

of course they will but KL played the **** out of the lakers and pg13 forced himself out of OKC so both of these guys could team up per the reports.... HOW IS THAT NOT FULL ON TAMPERING lol... KL had to call PG13 and say dude we need to play together etc... pg13 demanded a trade to the clippers specifically days ago while KL is still sitting here asking the lakers these questions... this is so ****ed up man

More-Than-Most
07-06-2019, 02:43 AM
right now brog/JJ/Boban etc could all be lakers... instead they have to settle for rondo/green and probably cousins. If cousins can return to form hell yea... but i hate this type of league bull ****.

How can people be alright with pg13 demanding out and demanding to go to the clippers while KL screws over raptors/lakers. It was all planned man. wtf

bklynny67
07-06-2019, 02:45 AM
of course they will but KL played the **** out of the lakers and pg13 forced himself out of OKC so both of these guys could team up per the reports.... HOW IS THAT NOT FULL ON TAMPERING lol... KL had to call PG13 and say dude we need to play together etc... pg13 demanded a trade to the clippers specifically days ago while KL is still sitting here asking the lakers these questions... this is so ****ed up man

Whatever. **** LeBron and the Lakers. That punk can only win when he teams with two stars. He's a joke and doesn't deserve anymore titles. I truly believe this means he won't be winning one again any time soon. If Klay comes back healthy, GS and the Clips would take them out in the playoffs.

More-Than-Most
07-06-2019, 02:47 AM
Whatever. **** LeBron and the Lakers. That punk can only win when he teams with two stars. He's a joke and doesn't deserve anymore titles. I truly believe this means he won't be winning one again any time soon. If Klay comes back healthy, GS and the Clips would take them out in the playoffs.

and this right here is the **** i hate. Its **** lebron and lets **** the lakers and lets **** etc etc but lets cheer for a slimey dirty move in the process because it ****s the lakers... Its not about the lakers but the NBA... this sets a bad standard going forward man ****

THE MTL
07-06-2019, 02:48 AM

Lmao, Kawhi definitely decided this on the first day of free agency. Was just waiting on this Clippers trade lol. But there is nothing against players talking to each other.

More-Than-Most
07-06-2019, 02:50 AM
How is this right? Congrats the clippers got 2 super stars and ****ed over the lakers but this is bigger... this is about the NBA and this is ****ed man

@wojespn

11m

Sources: Leonard and George met in LA earlier in week. Clippers had long been frontrunners for Leonard, but it is unlikely he would've made final leap to sign without PG trade. Clippers imagined Leonard as part of a Lakers Big 3 --- and knew they had no choice. They did OKC deal.

Vinny642
07-06-2019, 02:50 AM
and this right here is the **** i hate. Its **** lebron and lets **** the lakers and lets **** etc etc but lets cheer for a slimey dirty move in the process because it ****s the lakers... Its not about the lakers but the NBA... this sets a bad standard going forward man ****

Davis and Lebron literally set their **** up way in advance....
Durant and Kyrie too

Its how the NBA is nowadays

More-Than-Most
07-06-2019, 02:51 AM
Lmao, Kawhi definitely decided this on the first day of free agency. Was just waiting on this Clippers trade lol. But there is nothing against players talking to each other.

agreed but man... this is legit robbery and insanity.

bklynny67
07-06-2019, 02:51 AM

It's not **** the Lakers. It's **** LeBron.

And there is absolutely nothing wrong or against rules that KL did. He doesn't have to sign on day 1 like everyone else.

More-Than-Most
07-06-2019, 02:52 AM
Davis and Lebron literally set their **** up way in advance....
Durant and Kyrie too

Its how the NBA is nowadays

and i hate it... i really do. I love that there are no real super teams now but this feels dirty... lakers need to clear that front office asap... they got played hardcore twice in 6 months.

Lakers + Giants
07-06-2019, 02:53 AM

Everyone else can talk ****. Not you, calm down.

No Zion, AD, KD or Kyrie for you.

Vinny642
07-06-2019, 02:55 AM
and i hate it... i really do. I love that there are no real super teams now but this feels dirty... lakers need to clear that front office asap... they got played hardcore twice in 6 months.

Whats dirty about it? The Lakers dont deserve Lebron or Davis but were gifted both

Lakers + Giants
07-06-2019, 02:56 AM
Whats dirty about it? The Lakers dont deserve Lebron or Davis but were gifted both

You're a pelicans fan... AD gifted?!

Vinny642
07-06-2019, 02:57 AM

Yes gifted *****

ChI_ShIzzLe
07-06-2019, 03:00 AM
Love that Lebron got a big FU..LMAO

More-Than-Most
07-06-2019, 03:00 AM

whats dirty about it? KL should have told them from day 1 he doesnt want to play with lebron which was clear instead of leading them on making them miss out on a ton of good players... i dont care about lakers/clippers and am glad he is out of toronto but why cant be get over the lakers **** and look at how dirty this is

Vinny642
07-06-2019, 03:02 AM
whats dirty about it? KL should have told them from day 1 he doesnt want to play with lebron which was clear instead of leading them on making them miss out on a ton of good players... i dont care about lakers/clippers and am glad he is out of toronto but why cant be get over the lakers **** and look at how dirty this is

He has no obligation to the Lakers, they chose to wait for his decision

Saddletramp
07-06-2019, 03:05 AM
I thought George was boys with RWB and signed there because of him. Then he demands a trade a year later?

Also, this all came out of nowhere with no leaks about the George trade demand. Well done, Thunder front office, well done.

Saddletramp
07-06-2019, 03:07 AM

It is ****ed if he KNEW but kept dangling his services until another team met his demands. Iíd be pissed if I was in the Laker organization. Less so in Toronto because they were over the cap anyways and probably wouldnít have done anything if they knew he was gone all along.

NBA all the way
07-06-2019, 03:07 AM
I thought George was boys with RWB and signed there because of him. Then he demands a trade a year later?

Also, this all came out of nowhere with no leaks about the George trade demand. Well done, Thunder front office, well done.

I was gonna say that. A couple reporters trying to save face saying they heard the PG13 rumor but nothing solid to report, it's like sure, okay lol

Saddletramp
07-06-2019, 03:10 AM
I was gonna say that. A couple reporters trying to save face saying they heard the PG13 rumor but nothing solid to report, it's like sure, okay lol

Lol, they report stuff all the time that has little to no truth to it and would have jumped on this rumor like flies on **** since it involved KL and one of his assumed destinations.

NBA all the way
07-06-2019, 03:14 AM
Lol, they report stuff all the time that has little to no truth to it and would have jumped on this rumor like flies on **** since it involved KL and one of his assumed destinations.

Exactly, when Rachel Nichols said that, I immediately called bull on it.

VCaintdead17
07-06-2019, 03:23 AM

allow what...exactly? Lakers acted on their own accord. They could have signed other players at any point.

bklynny67
07-06-2019, 03:24 AM

Did LeBron not make teams wait on his decisions in the past when his mind was also made up? He took the easiest roads possible to championships. KL decided not to take the easy road, but he did make his road easier by holding out and the Lakers missing out on others.

LeBron deserves exactly this.

sharqstealth
07-06-2019, 03:24 AM
Everyone else can talk ****. Not you, calm down.

No Zion, AD, KD or Kyrie for you.

We got all the role players Lakers would want. Lol

Dade County
07-06-2019, 03:25 AM

This was setup by the League. They don't like Lbj & crew trying to take over.

Now I can see Russ leaving OKC in 2021. OKC just got 4 1st round picks and 2 pick swaps, if Iím them Iím looking to trade Westbrook next summer for another boatload of picks and rebuild.

Pat will try to trade for him TONIGHT!

HEAT

More-Than-Most
07-06-2019, 03:28 AM
Did LeBron not make teams wait on his decisions in the past when his mind was also made up? He took the easiest roads possible to championships. KL decided not to take the easy road, but he did make his road easier by holding out and the Lakers missing out on others.

LeBron deserves exactly this.

did you **** on lebron for those decisions? YET now you are happy about this? Do you not see the problem overall and how this ****s the nba going forward?

Dade County
07-06-2019, 03:32 AM

You're not lying.

right now brog/JJ/Boban etc could all be lakers... instead they have to settle for rondo/green and probably cousins. If cousins can return to form hell yea... but i hate this type of league bull ****.

How can people be alright with pg13 demanding out and demanding to go to the clippers while KL screws over raptors/lakers. It was all planned man. wtf

Pat got some roll players for them also. lol

Olynyk, Waiters, or JJ.

Lakers + Giants
07-06-2019, 03:33 AM
We got all the role players Lakers would want. Lol

That's the Knicks way lmao

bklynny67
07-06-2019, 03:34 AM
did you **** on lebron for those decisions? YET now you are happy about this? Do you not see the problem overall and how this ****s the nba going forward?

I didn't care about him waiting. I cared about him making the NBA predictable and only taking the easiest way to titles.

KL didn't do that and good for him.

More-Than-Most
07-06-2019, 03:37 AM
You're not lying.

Pat got some roll players for them also. lol

Olynyk, Waiters, or JJ.

I dont really care about the clippers or lakers but my overall issue is how people sit here and **** on the lakers and lebron daily but then cheer this ********... i dont like hypocrites nor do i like where the league is heading... So all a free agent has to do is call a star from another team and say look....... you and me can go do this thing instead of me going to the lakers and we can **** over the lakers in the process.... that star player signed down on a team can go to that team and say trade me now to said team because i dont want to be here and want to be with him and that team does it to stop the lakers from getting a big 3 because they would have no chance if they did nomatter what?

JKDSBGKHLSBKLHSBGHLKSGB THIS ISNT GOOD FOR BASKETBALL PEOPLE

More-Than-Most
07-06-2019, 03:39 AM
and let me be clear... magic ****ing johnson my top 5 player ever can suck a bag of dicks because he did this **** just to screw over the lakers to make himself look better... wanna bet says he was partying with KL telling him how backstabbing and **** Pelinka and the buss family is? sjdkhgshfgbhsfg WHY CANT WE JUST PLAY BASKETBALL... Why do we need all of this electoral ********

More-Than-Most
07-06-2019, 03:40 AM
I didn't care about him waiting. I cared about him making the NBA predictable and only taking the easiest way to titles.

KL didn't do that and good for him.

my ****ing god you cant be serious. KL did something here far worse than lebron etc... He went to the better team and destroyed the team in the same city in the ****ing process.... GOOD for him..... GTFO

ChI_ShIzzLe
07-06-2019, 03:43 AM
Dude why are you so pissed? [emoji23][emoji23] arenít you a Sixers fan? Lmfao

More-Than-Most
07-06-2019, 03:56 AM
Dude why are you so pissed? [emoji23][emoji23] arenít you a Sixers fan? Lmfao

sigh. yes i am... but its not about the team i love but the nba in general.

numba1CHANGsta
07-06-2019, 04:09 AM
The NBA, where the players can do whatever TF they want 😂

Chronz
07-06-2019, 04:09 AM
https://i.ibb.co/ZBdnxBQ/D7-Bz-Xn-PVs-AA6y-Ne.jpg (https://ibb.co/N9x8K90)

More-Than-Most
07-06-2019, 04:15 AM

:laugh:

KL masterplan all along... **** on the lakers... make them weaker... make the clippers better and **** on the media and their so called sources. We have honestly never seen anything like this

More-Than-Most
07-06-2019, 04:20 AM
ugh... tre is gonna be hella annoying with his hate for lebron lol

More-Than-Most
07-06-2019, 04:27 AM
Totally fair guys... totally fair... becaus everyone hates lebron and the lakers its totally fair... **** the thunder who had their hand forced right?

[Wojnarowski] After Leonard pushed George to find a way to get to the Clippers, Paul George approached the team and requested a trade, league sources tell ESPN. OKC was left with no choice and made the best out of a difficult situation, per sources.

JJ_JKidd
07-06-2019, 04:29 AM
Kawhi's camp planned this to perfection. They met with Clippers first so they can cook something up and when days went past and Clippers are nearing a deal, Clippers were a no-brainer. That is why them Clips are so quiet. Which ultimately meant that Clips were his priority all along and LAL was the last contrary to reports.

PurpleJesus
07-06-2019, 04:39 AM
so, let me get this straight...

Last season, PG13 decided to stay in OKC because they invested so much in him...

now he decides to just leave them high and dry?

Dade County
07-06-2019, 04:47 AM

Last season, PG13 decided to stay in OKC because they invested so much in him...

This entire thing was the League doing. Whatever it took, they didn't want Kawhi to join the Lakers. & I am guessing no star player wanted to go to Toronto.

OKC got assets, LA has two teams that can truly contend, & Toronto got a championship.

This is collusion.

CptObvious71
07-06-2019, 06:04 AM
I'm just glad that the media hacks were kept out of the loop. Just hours ago one of the had "sources" that said KL was going to Raptors 99%, while another said Lakers 99%, but both agreed that Clips were pretty much out of the running. Watching their reactions will be hilarious once they pick their jaws up off the floor.

lakers squad
07-06-2019, 06:09 AM
This entire thing was the League doing. Whatever it took, they didn't want Kawhi to join the Lakers. & I am guessing no star player wanted to go to Toronto.

OKC got assets, LA has two teams that can truly contend, & Toronto got a championship.

This is collusion.

And the leauge will probably get away with it! They should not be able to dictate stuff like this, its like a mob mentality! But we should have a fun interesting season none the less!

Rad_Racing
07-06-2019, 06:28 AM
Iím not going to hate on Kawhi, he was a free agent and made his decision.

But I canít help but think the Clippers-Lakers games are going to be interesting with the monotone chants of ďPAAAAALMDALEĒ and ďRIIIIIVERSIIIDEĒ

Saddletramp
07-06-2019, 06:28 AM
Totally fair guys... totally fair... becaus everyone hates lebron and the lakers its totally fair... **** the thunder who had their hand forced right?

[Wojnarowski] After Leonard pushed George to find a way to get to the Clippers, Paul George approached the team and requested a trade, league sources tell ESPN. OKC was left with no choice and made the best out of a difficult situation, per sources.

If thatís true, the Thunder got a helluva haul for a guy who wanted out. Clippers had to do it, though. All of those picks/Gallo/SGA for Kawhi and George? Gotta do it. Now they should trade RWB to a team like Miami I guess for more picks (assuming they have any left or whomever else bites) plus whatever youngins they can get.

Wondering if the Lakers could have traded Kuzma plus picks and absorb RWBís salary into their open cap space? Then again, I guess they donít have anything left after getting AD.

SenileStern
07-06-2019, 06:56 AM
Will PG get booed in OKC now as well?

warfelg
07-06-2019, 07:32 AM
If thatís true, the Thunder got a helluva haul for a guy who wanted out.

This is going to get lost in the mix. 3 LAC picks unprotected, 1 Miami unprotected pick, 1 Miami protected pick, 2 swaps. That's the most picks involved in a single trade in league history. Not to mention SGA who had a decent rookie year and Gallo who's going to be an expiring and another asset for them to flip.

lakers squad
07-06-2019, 07:50 AM
I really don't get why the Thunder did this, most those 1st round picks will be in the late 20's! They traded him to a rival without holding out for a better return. PG 13, had 2 years left on his deal, if they would have held out they could have got a better return, when you dissect this trade, itbwas a little lopsided!

TylerSL
07-06-2019, 07:52 AM
Wow, what an insane heist from the LA Clippers! Absolutely nobody saw the Paul George move, making Kawhi's signing possible. I am really interested in knowing more about how this became possible. Jerry West, if he already wasn't before, is now the absolute undisputed greatest GM in the league by a huge margin. The guy had a hand in building the 80's Lakers, he negotiated the trade for Kobe and signed Shaq, drafted Klay Thompson, Harrison Barnes, Draymond Green, and Kevon Looney for the Warriors, signed Steph to a very team friendly extension coming off his rookie contract ultimately making it possible to sign Durant in the summer of 2016. Now, he had a very impressive first year with the Clippers and the team won 48 games and made the playoffs in a killer Western Conference before pulling off the heist of the offseason in pairing Kawhi/PG13 together.

The move makes the Los Angeles Clippers the favorites to win the championship next season. Yeah, OKC got a ton of picks (7 total 1st round picks including pick swaps) but Kawhi (28) and PG (29) are going to be around for a long time. The Clippers have some nice pieces around these two in Bev, Williams, Harrell, and Zubac. From a macro perspective I think this move will ultimately mean Russell Westbrook will be leaving OKC within the next year, so we'll see where he goes and if that changes the landscape of the league.

As for the Raptors and Lakers, they are both in a tough spot. The Raptors knew this was a possibility when they acquired Leonard from San Antonio. In retrospect the trade was still worth it because they won the NBA Championship because of it. Toronto will still be a playoff team in the East, but not the championship contender they were. Now that Kawhi's gone I actually think they should see if there is a trade market for Kyle Lowry and try to get a couple assets for him. Siakam is a future All Star, Anunoby is going to be a good starter at worst, and VanVleet is one of the best backup point guards in the league (and could still get better). They have a foundation to be a championship contender again in the future, but this killed their chances in 19-20.

The Lakers not only missed on Kawhi, but they waited on him so long they missed out on most other free agents as well. There are still a few guys out there, but unless Kuzma turns into a star it looks like the Lakers will field a superstar duo instead of a trio. There are still ways the Lakers can improve the roster for next year, Korver is out there and they need to take a hard look at Demarcus Cousins. It's possible they could somehow swing a deal for Goran Dragic from the Heat, and they of course can always bring Rondo back. Still, they could have gotten some choicer free agents had they not chased Kawhi and they come out of this burned.

The dust is almost settled from this earth shattering off season and after all the changes, the 19-20 NBA chamionship is up for grabs. This is basically the league

West
Clippers-Kawhi/PG plus a deep roster
Lakers-Lebron/AD/Kuzma plus an unkown roster
Warriors-Steph/Klay/Draymond/D-Lo/Cauley Stein
Blazers-Lillard/McCollum
Jazz-Mitchell/Connley/Gobert plus a deep roster
Nuggets-Jokic/Murray/Harris plus a deep roster
Houston-Harden/CP3
Pelicans-Zion/Ingram/Ball plus a deep roster
Spurs-DeRozan/Aldridge plus a deep roster

East
Bucks-Giannis with a bunch of shooters/defenders
76ers-Probably the best starting lineup in the NBA
Pacers-Oladipo/Brogdon/Turner plus a deep roster
Brooklyn-Kyrie plus a deep roster (with KD coming)
Boston-Kemba/Tatum/Hayward/Brown
Toronto-Lowry with a deep roster
Miami-Butler and a few pieces (will probably look different before season starts)
Hawks-A young trio of Young/Collins/Reddish

The NBA is up for grabs next season and I'm salivating! :drool: :clap:

NBA all the way
07-06-2019, 07:52 AM

I think he was just scared to go alone. He didn't take any meetings with other teams last summer.

pebloemer
07-06-2019, 07:59 AM

I'm not sure 5 1st rounders and a promising player in Shai Gilgeous Alexander is high and dry. Would OKC fans prefer he left in FA last year instead?

warfelg
07-06-2019, 08:03 AM
I'm not sure 5 1st rounders and a promising player in Shai Gilgeous Alexander is high and dry. Would OKC fans prefer he left in FA last year instead?

I'm not sure what his stance on Butler's S&T was, but it's interesting on how people's opinions change of "leaving high and dry" changes on situations.

Jamiecballer
07-06-2019, 08:20 AM
How is this right? Congrats the clippers got 2 super stars and ****ed over the lakers but this is bigger... this is about the NBA and this is ****ed man

@wojespn

11m

Sources: Leonard and George met in LA earlier in week. Clippers had long been frontrunners for Leonard, but it is unlikely he would've made final leap to sign without PG trade. Clippers imagined Leonard as part of a Lakers Big 3 --- and knew they had no choice. They did OKC deal.What is it you find wrong here

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

warfelg
07-06-2019, 08:22 AM
What is it you find wrong here

And hopefully he finds the same thing wrong with the AD situation too.

Jamiecballer
07-06-2019, 08:24 AM
This is collusion.

It's spelled D-E-L-U-S-I-O-N

JAZZNC
07-06-2019, 08:44 AM
Wow, what an insane heist from the LA Clippers! Absolutely nobody saw the Paul George move, making Kawhi's signing possible. I am really interested in knowing more about how this became possible. Jerry West, if he already wasn't before, is now the absolute undisputed greatest GM in the league by a huge margin. The guy had a hand in building the 80's Lakers, he negotiated the trade for Kobe and signed Shaq, drafted Klay Thompson, Harrison Barnes, Draymond Green, and Kevon Looney for the Warriors, signed Steph to a very team friendly extension coming off his rookie contract ultimately making it possible to sign Durant in the summer of 2016. Now, he had a very impressive first year with the Clippers and the team won 48 games and made the playoffs in a killer Western Conference before pulling off the heist of the offseason in pairing Kawhi/PG13 together.

The move makes the Los Angeles Clippers the favorites to win the championship next season. Yeah, OKC got a ton of picks (7 total 1st round picks including pick swaps) but Kawhi (28) and PG (29) are going to be around for a long time. The Clippers have some nice pieces around these two in Bev, Williams, Harrell, and Zubac. From a macro perspective I think this move will ultimately mean Russell Westbrook will be leaving OKC within the next year, so we'll see where he goes and if that changes the landscape of the league.

As for the Raptors and Lakers, they are both in a tough spot. The Raptors knew this was a possibility when they acquired Leonard from San Antonio. In retrospect the trade was still worth it because they won the NBA Championship because of it. Toronto will still be a playoff team in the East, but not the championship contender they were. Now that Kawhi's gone I actually think they should see if there is a trade market for Kyle Lowry and try to get a couple assets for him. Siakam is a future All Star, Anunoby is going to be a good starter at worst, and VanVleet is one of the best backup point guards in the league (and could still get better). They have a foundation to be a championship contender again in the future, but this killed their chances in 19-20.

The Lakers not only missed on Kawhi, but they waited on him so long they missed out on most other free agents as well. There are still a few guys out there, but unless Kuzma turns into a star it looks like the Lakers will field a superstar duo instead of a trio. There are still ways the Lakers can improve the roster for next year, Korver is out there and they need to take a hard look at Demarcus Cousins. It's possible they could somehow swing a deal for Goran Dragic from the Heat, and they of course can always bring Rondo back. Still, they could have gotten some choicer free agents had they not chased Kawhi and they come out of this burned.

The dust is almost settled from this earth shattering off season and after all the changes, the 19-20 NBA chamionship is up for grabs. This is basically the league

West
Clippers-Kawhi/PG plus a deep roster
Lakers-Lebron/AD/Kuzma plus an unkown roster
Warriors-Steph/Klay/Draymond/D-Lo/Cauley Stein
Blazers-Lillard/McCollum
Jazz-Mitchell/Connley/Gobert plus a deep roster
Nuggets-Jokic/Murray/Harris plus a deep roster
Houston-Harden/CP3
Pelicans-Zion/Ingram/Ball plus a deep roster
Spurs-DeRozan/Aldridge plus a deep roster

East
Bucks-Giannis with a bunch of shooters/defenders
76ers-Probably the best starting lineup in the NBA
Pacers-Oladipo/Brogdon/Turner plus a deep roster
Brooklyn-Kyrie plus a deep roster (with KD coming)
Boston-Kemba/Tatum/Hayward/Brown
Toronto-Lowry with a deep roster
Miami-Butler and a few pieces (will probably look different before season starts)
Hawks-A young trio of Young/Collins/Reddish

The NBA is up for grabs next season and I'm salivating! :drool: :clap:

I am so pumped!! I can't wait for the season to start. For the first time in what seems like forever I don't think anybody has a clue who's coming outta either conference. Gonna be some fun basketball and the races especially in the West are gonna be close

IndyRealist
07-06-2019, 09:02 AM

Thanks for toughing this out L+G. Glad you didn't abandon ship when news broke out.

IndyRealist
07-06-2019, 09:03 AM

Lol Congrats man.

warfelg
07-06-2019, 09:05 AM

More-Than-Most
07-06-2019, 09:07 AM
And hopefully he finds the same thing wrong with the AD situation too.

of course i do but its not the same level at all.... did the lakers limit the pelicans by playing them along until all the free agents were gone just to pull out their hearts? Yes AD/Lebron did something similar but neither ****ed over that team as hardcore as KL just ****ed over the next closest contender out west... its genius but slimy.

warfelg
07-06-2019, 09:10 AM
of course i do but its not the same level at all.... did the lakers limit the pelicans by playing them along until all the free agents were gone just to pull out their hearts? Yes AD/Lebron did something similar but neither ****ed over that team as hardcore as KL just ****ed over the next closest contender out west... its genius but slimy.

How exactly did he **** them over by doing whatís well within his rights?

IndyRealist
07-06-2019, 09:11 AM
I really don't get why the Thunder did this, most those 1st round picks will be in the late 20's! They traded him to a rival without holding out for a better return. PG 13, had 2 years left on his deal, if they would have held out they could have got a better return, when you dissect this trade, itbwas a little lopsided!

Maybe they figure PG will demand to be traded to someone else in a couple of years?

Really tho, PG wanted out and the Clips mortgaged their future on this working. OKC could keep fielding middle of the pack teams and paying crazy tax, or they could get a boatload of picks and reduce salary. Word was they were looking to move Adams to reduce their tax burden, now they have room to retool around Westbrook/Adams, or they can ship everyone out and get more assets to rebuild with.

More-Than-Most
07-06-2019, 09:16 AM
How exactly did he **** them over by doing whatís well within his rights?

he asked them less then 2 hours ago to push the AD trade a few days lmfao... Just stop man... this is slimy as ****. Lmfao KL tried to legit basically get them to add kuzma or more picks to somebody to push the AD signing and they probably said they couldnt and he said welp I AM OUT BOYS lmfao

@ramonashelburne

30m

Much will be made of the Lakers and Raptors end of this. But as of about 2 hours before Leonard chose the Clippers Friday night, his camp was asking the Lakers to delay the AD trade until Sat/Sun, sources tell ESPN. No reason given. Just a condition.

SteBO
07-06-2019, 09:35 AM
I'm with MTM here actually. It's well within Kawhis right to go where he wants, but to have his camp tell the Lakers to delay their process' for reasons unknown just feels odd.

Heediot
07-06-2019, 09:37 AM
I'm with MTM here actually. It's well within Kawhis right to go where he wants, but to have his camp tell the Lakers to delay their process' for reasons unknown just feels odd.

**** that shady klutch connection.

lakerfan85
07-06-2019, 09:37 AM
Pelinka and the lakers front office should be fired... ask LG... me and him have been saying this **** from day 1... go get depth unless you are 100 percent sure KL is coming... there were so many reports out that he was toying with the lakers and did not want to play with lebron or trust their front office and he legit screwed them over on purpose so hard its insane... KL is a ****ing genius but this is so wrong its ****ed lol

I agree.. I wanted depth too.. But Pelinka is a god yo is what Iíve been hearing for the last 2 weeks..

SteBO
07-06-2019, 09:39 AM
**** that shady klutch connection.
Don't blame you....just being consistent.

warfelg
07-06-2019, 09:39 AM

warfelg
07-06-2019, 09:41 AM

Following the reporting it sounds like the Lakers were in 3rd because they had stars, just not the ones he preferred. Sounds like Tor and LAC have been trying a PG trade, but Kawhi kinda wanted a deadline for it but wanted to give those teams more than 12 hours to get it done.

warfelg
07-06-2019, 09:42 AM

warfelg
07-06-2019, 09:54 AM
The more and more thatís coming out it sounds like the Raptors were the ones that got played, not the Lakers.

PAOboston
07-06-2019, 09:57 AM
Lakers got cucked by Kawhi. Hate to see it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

More-Than-Most
07-06-2019, 09:57 AM
The more and more thatís coming out it sounds like the Raptors were the ones that got played, not the Lakers.

raptors were leverage no doubt but they did not get played... leverage happens all the time and he would have gone to the raptors if the clippers refused that trade for pg13 possibly..... the lakers got played.... he was never ever going there... He never wanted to play with lebron... KL only wanted 1 thing and that was to go to the clippers and hurt the lakers in the process.... he was asking for them to push the AD trade back a few days 2 hours before he decided while its reported he was laughing all week at the notion he was going to the lakers/raptors.

warfelg
07-06-2019, 09:59 AM
Read the damn article. Raps never had the assets to get it done. Making them think there was a chance was about playing the to get the Clips to take his request serious.

warehouseisbare
07-06-2019, 10:04 AM
It won't get talked about but the Knicks look like freaking geniuses right now. Not signing Kevin Durant and Kyrie was incredibly smart given their injury history and the fact that that duo will never top so many of the other better duos. Biggest thing...THEY canceled the Kawhi Leonard meeting early because they felt like they were being played and there was no way he'd sign. Then, they got a bunch of solid players on short-term contracts. Yes, they areny going anywhere in the next few years but that was a given anyway. Now teams like the Lakers that put all their eggs in the Kawhi Leonard basket are looking like fools.

mike_noodles
07-06-2019, 10:04 AM
People saying West is the greatest exec. But he just got bent over. Sure he sealed the deal, but at what cost? Presti looks like the genius here, not West. Good move by OKC.

More-Than-Most
07-06-2019, 10:10 AM
Read the damn article. Raps never had the assets to get it done. Making them think there was a chance was about playing the to get the Clips to take his request serious.

read the new article.. the deal fell apart because they tried to include westy in the deal and the raps said hell no.

https://www.prosportsdaily.com/articles/raptors-rejected-trade-offer-of-paul-george-russell-westbrook-for-pascal-siakam-576829.html

beasted86
07-06-2019, 10:13 AM
Thunder made the right call.

They were going nowhere with the core. No better time to trade George coming off a career year.

If Thunder can turn Westbrook into a top 3 pick and further salary relief they will be relevant again within 4 years as a young talent powerhouse. If they are stubborn and keep him, they will suffer though.

bklynny67
07-06-2019, 10:22 AM
Don't know what all the *****ing is about. The Clips actually got fleaced in this trade. OKC weren't winning a title right now anyway. SGA and 5 firsts. Lol

SteBO
07-06-2019, 10:31 AM
They got Kawhi and PG. It's worth the steep price.

ciaban2.0
07-06-2019, 10:33 AM
At this point, anyone who fires or disrespects Jerry West to force him out is officially an idiot.

He built so many god damn dynstaties over the years.

The Show Time Lakers of the 80's

The Kobe Shaq Era of the turn of the milenium

The Kobe-Pau era a decade later,

He turned the warriors from a complete joke (which is what they were for my ENTIRE life growing up in the bay) they were such a joke that in the 90's you saw more Sac Kings gear around the bay. He turned that franchise into one of the most dominate super teams ever.

Now he's turning the joke of the NBA the clippers into a title contender.

IndyRealist
07-06-2019, 10:34 AM
Don't know what all the *****ing is about. The Clips actually got fleaced in this trade. OKC weren't winning a title right now anyway. SGA and 5 firsts. Lol

Two MVP candidates added to a 48 win team, only lost one player that mattered.

nicnac
07-06-2019, 10:38 AM

You MUST be a laker. Your thoughts are irrational. The Lakers created the bed that they live in. The front office has to be smarter

As a knick fan, the 2 major nba cities, supposedly, have people running them that are in over their head and don't have great plans for building a team. And Jerry west had to go work for the enemies and the Knicks don't respect their history as well.

And the Lakers have gotten rid of every top pick in the last 3 years to appease LeBron who came there for Hollywood, not bb.

Bigger problems there than Leonard being a smart business man

nicnac
07-06-2019, 10:48 AM
And the leauge will probably get away with it! They should not be able to dictate stuff like this, its like a mob mentality! But we should have a fun interesting season none the less!

And if the league is involved. Wouldn't they have wanted ZION in NYC. Much easier to have fixed

Heediot
07-06-2019, 11:05 AM
And if the league is involved. Wouldn't they have wanted ZION in NYC. Much easier to have fixed

Ny knicks franchise value is top 1-2, despite all the losing. If Pel's aren't relevant the franchise values sinks and hurts the nba more. I'm not calling it a fix but would;t be surprised if it was, two of the lowest value franchises got the top two pick.

In th nhl it was like when the Pens were almost about to fold and got the top pick in Crosby the first time they had a lotto. Edmonton another financially struggling team got like 3-4 number 1 overall picks within 4-6 years iirc.

Sports leagues are also a business, so there are certain elements i wouldn't be surprised if they fixed just to keep owners pockets in line and franchises value on the up tick.

NBA all the way
07-06-2019, 11:33 AM

Man who gave up more? Lakers or Clippers? That's wild. Even with the Stepien rule, teams are finding ways around it with pick swaps and rights to other teams picks.

Heediot
07-06-2019, 11:39 AM
People saying West is the greatest exec. But he just got bent over. Sure he sealed the deal, but at what cost? Presti looks like the genius here, not West. Good move by OKC.

West has too many rings to not call him one of the goat execs. all 30 nba teams would give up that much for PG and Kawhi.

bklynny67
07-06-2019, 12:18 PM

They already got away with fixing the lottery to give the Lakers the #4 pick so it was appealing enough to trade for AD, so yea they'll probably get away with this too.

Cracka2HI!
07-06-2019, 12:59 PM
The Clippers did give up a ton but with Miami's improved roster literally all of those picks could be low. The swap in '25 and '26 pick are dicey but this team already has the depth they need. They won't need picks for the next 4 years and how could you not be confident in them to keep it going for another 2-3 years after that?

Scoots
07-06-2019, 01:00 PM
Clips are now the kings of "if healthy" projections. The Pacific is going to be a brutal battle, it may hold down the records and help the top teams in the East to home court again.

IndyRealist
07-06-2019, 01:03 PM
Clips are now the kings of "if healthy" projections. The Pacific is going to be a brutal battle, it may hold down the records and help the top teams in the East to home court again.

Depending on what Toronto does now, the Atlantic is a bloodbath as well. Toronto, Philly, Boston, Brooklyn.

NBA all the way
07-06-2019, 01:14 PM
Depending on what Toronto does now, the Atlantic is a bloodbath as well. Toronto, Philly, Boston, Brooklyn.

Poor Knicks.

papipapsmanny
07-06-2019, 01:15 PM
This is hilarious. I can understand the Lakers fans being disappointed.

But it is hilarious seeing the Lebron fan boys freaking out about this. Yeah sorry your boy is actually going to have to compete instead of steamroll over people with 2 top 5 players playing with him

papipapsmanny
07-06-2019, 01:17 PM
Nobody did anything wrong here. No one wants to play with Westbrook. Leonard got his guy and both Leonard and PG end up in LA. Toronto always knew Leonard probably was one and done, and he got them a championship.

Thunder get a decent haul and a lot of flexibility for a long time. The only real loser here is the Lakers, who happen to already have AD and Lebron

Chronz
07-06-2019, 01:24 PM
I am so pumped!! I can't wait for the season to start. For the first time in what seems like forever I don't think anybody has a clue who's coming outta either conference. Gonna be some fun basketball and the races especially in the West are gonna be close

Clip city, chip city

SteBO
07-06-2019, 01:38 PM
Clip city, chip city
Congrats my man. Do you see any weaknesses in the roster around Kawhi & PG?

Jamiecballer
07-06-2019, 01:46 PM
People saying West is the greatest exec. But he just got bent over. Sure he sealed the deal, but at what cost? Presti looks like the genius here, not West. Good move by OKC.In a decade we will make a list of all the players those picks produced and it will not come close to equaling what they got by acquiring the two best 2-way players in the NBA in their primes. And the likely hardware.

Chronz
07-06-2019, 02:02 PM
Congrats my man. Do you see any weaknesses in the roster around Kawhi & PG?

A defensive big who can slide laterally/protect the rim, we got 2 who can do 1 but suck at the other. IDK why we got Harkless but I guess we're playing 1G, 3 Swings and a big. We dont have a true playmaker to get the team going outside of Kawhi like the Raps did with Lowry but Im hoping PG can revive some of the playmaking ability he was developing before Lance and RWB stifled that part of his game. No true stretch big without Gallo and Tobi could hurt too.

warehouseisbare
07-06-2019, 02:04 PM
Poor Knicks.

Knicks are rebuilding...they are years away. Atlantic is great for the Knicks.

NBA all the way
07-06-2019, 02:14 PM
A defensive big who can slide laterally/protect the rim, we got 2 who can do 1 but suck at the other. IDK why we got Harkless but I guess we're playing 1G, 3 Swings and a big. We dont have a true playmaker to get the team going outside of Kawhi like the Raps did with Lowry but Im hoping PG can revive some of the playmaking ability he was developing before Lance and RWB stifled that part of his game. No true stretch big without Gallo and Tobi could hurt too.

I was gonna say a stretch big as well. But I think if they can convince Morris to sign they may be okay. Or if Harkless can channel his 40% shooting season from deep.

beasted86
07-06-2019, 02:20 PM

Clippers should have asked for Myers Leonard instead of Harkless in that deal.

Heediot
07-06-2019, 02:22 PM
Clip city, chip city

Congrats bro on luring Kawhi. Hopefully Clips and Doc can finish off what they wanted to do with lob city. Now it's clamp city with KL, PG and PB.

mike_noodles
07-06-2019, 02:26 PM
In a decade we will make a list of all the players those picks produced and it will not come close to equaling what they got by acquiring the two best 2-way players in the NBA in their primes. And the likely hardware.

Weíll see. Iím just saying giving away that many picks doesnít make him a genius. Thatís a no brainer from OKC.

Heediot
07-06-2019, 02:33 PM
Weíll see. Iím just saying giving away that many picks doesnít make him a genius. Thatís a no brainer from OKC.

Yeah it might not be the greatest move but given their circumstance all the gms would of caved in their position. Clips never been close to winning **** all, they saved cap and had to show something for it. Next year free agent class is going to be weak.

Stunner
07-06-2019, 02:40 PM
Paul George a geek man

First he didnít go to LA and said if they wanted him they should hand traded for him . Which was freaking dumb

Then Russ throws him this big party to show they love and want him , re ups and says he feel can win a ship with Russ in OKC .

Now that Kawhi lured him there behind the scenes he comes out the blue and ask for a trade to the Clippers

PG scared of the spotlight man , he knew a possibility of Bron going to the Lakers so he made up a dumb excuse to not go because he know mostly being Bron teammate means getting the blame .

PG stayed in OKC Cuz he knew Westbrook would shoulder the blame but then it ended up him being better than Russ and he didnít like that [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]

Now he got Kawhi who basically the terminator so he donít have to worry about getting blamed or shouldering everything.

If you thought KD and Russ didnít talk for a min Russ about to Thanos snap this guy

Stunner
07-06-2019, 02:54 PM
https://twitter.com/hollywoodholg/status/1147420874502361088?s=21

LakerShow
07-06-2019, 03:24 PM
Paul george is trash.

goingfor28
07-06-2019, 03:50 PM
Paul george is trash.3rd in MVP voting and DPOY voting. Someone's just mad he didn't join LeBron last year [emoji23]

Cracka2HI!
07-06-2019, 05:15 PM

I see them starting Kawhi and PG at the Forward spots and Shamet remaining the starting 2. I don't see why JayMichael Green won't be back on the room exception at this point. I think he and Harkless will share time at the 4 off the bench. Harkless has never really been healthy, I see a lot of load management with him lol. The lineup should balance out nicely beside the no natural playmaker thing which might not be relevant.

C Zubac/Harrell/Kabengele
PF Kawhi/Green/Harkless
SF George/McGruder/Harkless/Mann
SG Shamet/Williams/Wallace - think Sindaruis is gone.
PG Beverley/Robinson/need a FA here

NBA all the way
07-06-2019, 05:22 PM
I see them starting Kawhi and PG at the Forward spots and Shamet remaining the starting 2. I don't see why JayMichael Green won't be back on the room exception at this point. I think he and Harrell will share time at the 4 off the bench. Harrell has never really been healthy, I see a lot of load management with him lol. The lineup should balance out nicely beside the no natural playmaker thing which might not be relevant.

C Zubac/Harrell/Kabengele
PF Kawhi/Green/Harkless
SF George/McGruder/Harkless/Mann
SG Shamet/Williams/Wallace - think Sindaruis is gone.
PG Beverley/Robinson/need a FA here

Thornwell is there, for now.

They cut Wallace. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbssports.com/fantasy/basketball/news/tyrone-wallace-cut-by-clippers/amp/

Nvm they're both cut.

JAZZNC
07-06-2019, 06:15 PM
Clip city, chip city

Look forward to a few playoff battles the next few years!

Stunner
07-06-2019, 06:18 PM
https://twitter.com/davidfholt/status/1015381983642443777?s=21

NBA all the way
07-06-2019, 06:44 PM
https://twitter.com/davidfholt/status/1015381983642443777?s=21

Well tomorrow should be quite awkward, lol

One Nut Kruk
07-06-2019, 10:47 PM
This is hilarious. I can understand the Lakers fans being disappointed.

But it is hilarious seeing the Lebron fan boys freaking out about this. Yeah sorry your boy is actually going to have to compete instead of steamroll over people with 2 top 5 players playing with him

Hilarious and pathetic, quite frankly.

IKnowHoops
07-06-2019, 11:22 PM
ďWhat you want might make you cry
And what you need might pass you by
If you donít catch it
And what you need ironically
Can turn out what you want to be
If you just let itĒ

-anyone know whoís lyrics these are?

Anyway, I think the Lakers made out just fine without KL, and I think the Lakers team is better than the Clippers.

I like the move from KL, it was a little shiesty but it was within his right so Iím cool with it. Lakers had the choice to wait.

But I donít think the Lakers got screwed at all. There is nobody besides KL that deserved a max to join the Lakers.

Also everyone who got signed on day one and two were severely overpaid.

The only way they could correctly fill the roster is to wait for the leftovers after the overpays...plus they needed to add pieces that were worth 10 mill for minimums.

I love what the Lakers and Clippers were able to do.

If KL went to my he Lakers, every ring won would be pretty much meaningless, and thus any subsequent ring gained by Bron would mean nothing.

The league and everything that happens means something now and itís a beautiful thing!

Philly Hammer
07-06-2019, 11:28 PM
With George gone Westbrook will be gone soon.

goingfor28
07-07-2019, 01:02 AM
With George gone Westbrook will be gone soon.Nobody wants that contract lol

DODGERS&LAKERS
07-07-2019, 02:51 AM
I just wanna watch the Clippers play defense in the post season. Nobody really plays defense during the regular season, but in the post season during crunch time they're almost gonna be impossible to score on. Zubac is a bit slow, but they might be able to grab a more athletic big to make it almost unfair.

Cracka2HI!
07-07-2019, 12:10 PM
Thornwell is there, for now.

They cut Wallace. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbssports.com/fantasy/basketball/news/tyrone-wallace-cut-by-clippers/amp/

Nvm they're both cut.

I would have liked to see them retain Wallace. Not sure who you can get better than him to fill out the bottom 5 of the roster or about $1.5 mil? I do look forward to hopefully seeing him crack a rotation somewhere. Nice player!

Vee-Rex
07-07-2019, 03:52 PM
I just wanna watch the Clippers play defense in the post season. Nobody really plays defense during the regular season, but in the post season during crunch time they're almost gonna be impossible to score on. Zubac is a bit slow, but they might be able to grab a more athletic big to make it almost unfair.

Can't way to see that postseason Clippers defense. Refs will swallow the whistles a little more and allow them to be more physical.

LA_Raiders
07-07-2019, 07:51 PM
OKC ****ed up Westbrick; I hope he demands a trade.

goingfor28
07-07-2019, 08:50 PM
OKC ****ed up Westbrick; I hope he demands a trade.Westbrook ruined it for himself the way he plays

TheDish87
07-08-2019, 09:07 AM
quite a solid haul for OKC in this deal. They will still compete for the playoffs if Russ isnt deal or they can deal him for another decent haul and start the rebuild. his contract might be a bit of an issue.