PDA

View Full Version : Heat "trying to pair" Beal with Butler

j-bay
06-30-2019, 11:27 PM
Was on ESPN
Alright so before Heat fans get excited, with the pieces they have now, the only way this is gonna work is if you take John Wall's contract. And even then i would be hesitant to trade Beal.

Cal827
06-30-2019, 11:32 PM
Rumor Per Wade03

TylerSL
07-01-2019, 07:35 AM
Doubt it happens. Although I never really thought we'd get Jimmy Butler either so who knows, but to even have a shot at it we'd have to also take back Wall as well. Pretty doubtful but if all that gets in the way of bringing Beal to Miami is absorbing Wall's contract the Heat should do it.

naps
07-02-2019, 01:42 AM
**** no to that. If it's only Beal yeah take whoever you want. But no Wall please.

Dade County
07-02-2019, 01:58 AM
Was on ESPN
Alright so before Heat fans get excited, with the pieces they have now, the only way this is gonna work is if you take John Wall's contract. And even then i would be hesitant to trade Beal.

Most HEAT fans don't want this deal to go down besides WaDe03 if we have to take Wall's contract.

But if Pat could find a team that would take Wall's contract, then for sure, of course.

Rumor Per Wade03

:laugh2:

Dade County
07-02-2019, 02:03 AM
Was on ESPN

As a Wiz fan, what is a fair package for Beal, coming from Miami & a 3rd team of your choosing?

More-Than-Most
07-02-2019, 03:00 AM
taking back walls contract would be one of the worst things any franchise has done in a long time. Your team would be ****ed forever.