PDA

View Full Version : Lakers open up space for a max slot!

Lakers + Giants
06-27-2019, 02:34 PM

Lakers + Giants
06-27-2019, 02:36 PM
Super super surprising considering PSD posters were saying Pelinka ****ed up and that Woj is never wrong. It was all but guaranteed that we wouldn't have a max slot after everything that was said on PSD. I'm in shock. I can't believe we didn't have to include Kuzma, I was told that would be the only way possible.

Wow. :)

R. Johnson#3
06-27-2019, 02:36 PM
Daaaaamn Lebron is gonna get JR his money again!

GREATNESS ONE
06-27-2019, 02:37 PM
Time to line up and eat come CROW!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Lakers + Giants
06-27-2019, 02:38 PM

**** anyone not named Kawhi. If he doesn't come, go for depth!

-Kobe24-TJ19-
06-27-2019, 02:50 PM
Damn, MoWag and Bonga gone.

j-bay
06-27-2019, 02:51 PM

Eat crow on what? Kyrie looks like he is heading to Brooklyn, Kawhi looks like he is headed to the other team in LA, Durant looks NY bound, and Kemba looks like he is headed to Boston. So you are either creating money for depth pieces or the horrible free agency next year.

Max.This
06-27-2019, 02:52 PM
Wait Woj reported it. He's definitely lying. right?

GREATNESS ONE
06-27-2019, 02:52 PM
Eat crow on what? Kyrie looks like he is heading to Brooklyn, Kawhi looks like he is headed to the other team in LA, Durant looks NY bound, and Kemba looks like he is headed to Boston. So you are either creating money for depth pieces or the horrible free agency next year.

:laugh2: yes keep moving the carrot... 3 more days... and we can all find out what happens...

Thanks for taking those ****** contracts and helping us create a max slot! :clap: :laugh2:

GREATNESS ONE
06-27-2019, 02:53 PM

he's definitely crying that's for sure, his little spin on narrative is fantastic!!! 23m in cap space :laugh2:

Yanks All Day
06-27-2019, 02:55 PM
I still don't think Kawhi Leonard is going to the Lakers. He's the ONLY guy I'd give the max to, because you take a core of LeBron, AD, Kawhi, and Kuzma and who cares what else happens. They'd be that good. But imagine if the rumblings from the Lakers are true, and they really do think they can get Kawhi with a max slot open? Sheesh.

If Kawhi goes elsewhere, at least that $32m can get you 3 or 4 really good players. I'd be calling up Brook Lopez, JJ Redick, Danny Green, and long, athletic wings to fill up that roster with the cap space and the exception money. If the Lakers managed a starting 5 of, for example, LeBron, Redick, Kuzma, AD, & Lopez, and their bench was shooters and defenders, they're in excellent position as well.

pebloemer
06-27-2019, 02:59 PM
I still don't think Kawhi Leonard is going to the Lakers. He's the ONLY guy I'd give the max to, because you take a core of LeBron, AD, Kawhi, and Kuzma and who cares what else happens. They'd be that good. But imagine if the rumblings from the Lakers are true, and they really do think they can get Kawhi with a max slot open? Sheesh.

If Kawhi goes elsewhere, at least that $32m can get you 3 or 4 really good players. I'd be calling up Brook Lopez, JJ Redick, Danny Green, and long, athletic wings to fill up that roster with the cap space and the exception money. If the Lakers managed a starting 5 of, for example, LeBron, Redick, Kuzma, AD, & Lopez, and their bench was shooters and defenders, they're in excellent position as well.

A veteran 3nD guy like George Hill would be a nice fit at the point at a reasonable rate too. They definitely need to surround LeBron and AD with shooters.

j-bay
06-27-2019, 03:00 PM
:laugh2: yes keep moving the carrot... 3 more days... and we can all find out what happens...

Thanks for taking those ****** contracts and helping us create a max slot! :clap: :laugh2:

And when you get none of those guys and the Lakers are back to signing past their prime players, i'll be here laughing my *** off.

LA_1

Chris Haynes
@ChrisBHaynes
Yahoo Sources: Kawhi Leonard intends to meet with the Los Angeles Lakers and Los Angeles Clippers when free agency commences.

Sources: Kawhi Leonard to meet with Lakers, Clippers
sports.yahoo.com
11:52 AM · Jun 27, 2019 · Twitter for iPhone

LA_1
Chris Haynes
@ChrisBHaynes
Yahoo Sources: Kawhi Leonard intends to meet with the Los Angeles Lakers and Los Angeles Clippers when free agency commences.

sports.yahoo.com

Bostonjorge
06-27-2019, 03:03 PM
Chris Haynes
@ChrisBHaynes

sports.yahoo.com

Getting the meeting is half the battle. Lakers are on fire today.

j-bay
06-27-2019, 03:03 PM
The best thing about Brooks is his ability to work with young talent. Just look at what he did for former Laker Thomas Bryant. Lets see if he can turn Wagner into something.

j-bay
06-27-2019, 03:05 PM
As i said before, if i'm Kwahi i'm waiting to see who the Lakers depth pieces are.

MarkieMark48
06-27-2019, 03:11 PM
As i said before, if i'm Kwahi i'm waiting to see who the Lakers depth pieces are.

well they are going to be different depending if he is or is not on the team, so that's impossible to do.

More-Than-Most
06-27-2019, 03:12 PM
:bow:

came in to say just how right i was... the deal was suppose to be done and the lakers were suppose to add nothing else to get a 3 team deal or to push the date to the 30th... i said all along they wouldnt push the date to the 30th but they would have to add to the pelicans because they wont do it out of the kindness of their hearts....

they are sending 3 players and a 2nd rounder to the wizards and 1.1 million to the pelicans....

so all total for AD the deal is nuts....

Stick with me kids.

Max.This
06-27-2019, 03:16 PM

Kawhi at max means there wont be depth unless players take significant paycuts to play with them . Ala ring chasers. Literally a repeat of the Miami heat with Wade, Bosh and Lebron. If they get Kawhi, it'll take them a year and then the lakers will win a championship after next year

More-Than-Most
06-27-2019, 03:19 PM
only use the max space on KL... If KL goes somewhere else do not use it on kemba/etc... Its not worth yuck... Been saying this all along too.

Leftcoast_yg
06-27-2019, 03:21 PM

Look how moist you are what a vag

JAZZNC
06-27-2019, 03:23 PM
Super super surprising considering PSD posters were saying Pelinka ****ed up and that Woj is never wrong. It was all but guaranteed that we wouldn't have a max slot after everything that was said on PSD. I'm in shock. I can't believe we didn't have to include Kuzma, I was told that would be the only way possible.

Hahahaha!

Bostonjorge
Kawhi at max means there wont be depth unless players take significant paycuts to play with them . Ala ring chasers. Literally a repeat of the Miami heat with Wade, Bosh and Lebron. If they get Kawhi, it'll take them a year and then the lakers will win a championship after next year
Kawhi will win a ring this year and next year if he went to the Lakers.

Cal827
A veteran 3nD guy like George Hill would be a nice fit at the point at a reasonable rate too. They definitely need to surround LeBron and AD with shooters.

George Hill and JR Smith to the Lakers? You trying to re-enact something :laugh2:

Cal827
06-27-2019, 03:24 PM
Also, Wizards mad that they couldn't get Ujiri from Toronto, so they gave another team a chance to pry their superstar away :laugh2:

JAZZNC
06-27-2019, 03:25 PM
only use the max space on KL... If KL goes somewhere else do not use it on kemba/etc... Its not worth yuck... Been saying this all along too.

Truth. No reason to sign a lower tier guy to a max and then have zero depth because you almost have to assume that LeBron and/or AD will miss time basically every year.

Max.This
06-27-2019, 03:28 PM
Kawhi will win a ring this year and next year if he went to the Lakers.

Its not a lock. Dirk nowitzki beat a prime wade, prime lebron, and prime bosh their first year. Its not about how many stars you dump on a team, its if the pieces fit

GREATNESS ONE
06-27-2019, 03:33 PM
Chris Haynes
@ChrisBHaynes

sports.yahoo.com

Ooooooh ooooooooh :laugh2:

j-bay
06-27-2019, 03:37 PM
Look how moist you are what a vag

Why? Because i'm being honest? Besides KK, who is supporting them?

Cal827
06-27-2019, 03:37 PM
Ooooooh ooooooooh :laugh2:

Someone get this man a tissue :laugh2:

GREATNESS ONE
06-27-2019, 03:40 PM
Someone get this man a tissue :laugh2:

Ahahaha man, it’s as hard as a rock right now... if it happens.... :faint:

ewing
06-27-2019, 03:41 PM
they should spend it on Lance Thomas

Jayb587
06-27-2019, 03:42 PM
Are you all mad at the lakers yet?

#kawhiontheway

Cal827
06-27-2019, 03:43 PM
Ahahaha man, it’s as hard as a rock right now... if it happens.... :faint:

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

Bostonjorge
06-27-2019, 03:43 PM
Pelinka built the 2 most exciting teams to watch next year. Lakers and Pelicans. All before free agency has even started.

j-bay
06-27-2019, 03:46 PM
If the Lakers want a big name, and Kawhi heads to the Clippers, the Wizards will be happy to unload Dwight Howard back to the lakers

pebloemer
06-27-2019, 03:48 PM
George Hill and JR Smith to the Lakers? You trying to re-enact something :laugh2:

If I were the Lakers I'd avoid JR Smith at all costs.

RaiderLakersA's
I'm in shock. I can't believe we didn't have to include Kuzma...

That's probably the most awesome part about all of this. We kept Kuzma. I thought he'd be one of the first pieces that most teams would want in a trade. This is great news!

LA_1
^^^ please refrain from making any laker comments, you clearly don’t know what you’re talking about

GREATNESS ONE
06-27-2019, 03:49 PM
If I were the Lakers I'd avoid JR Smith at all costs.

Meh, after we get a max FA, we’ll need all the Vet min guys we can get...

GREATNESS ONE
06-27-2019, 03:50 PM
Pelinka built the 2 most exciting teams to watch next year. Lakers and Pelicans. All before free agency has even started.

:jumpy:

KobeOwnSU
06-27-2019, 04:30 PM
If the Lakers want a big name, and Kawhi heads to the Clippers, the Wizards will be happy to unload Dwight Howard back to the lakers

You mad bro?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aman_13
06-27-2019, 04:30 PM
Those damn Wizards!

Seriously though, good for the Lakers. I think they are better off filling that space with depth.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

futureman
06-27-2019, 04:39 PM
And I thought the Lakers had the dumbest Front Office in the game. But I guess the Wizards proved me wrong by taking back all this dog ****. But it doesn't matter Lebron is washed up Garbage if they had that whole sorry *** Cavs roster from 2017-2018 playing for the Lakers they would still miss the playoffs. His ego won't allow for them to win a title. Davis will be lucky to play 50 games before he is out for the year. And D'angelo Russell would have no self respect whatsoever by going back there.

GREATNESS ONE
06-27-2019, 04:41 PM
And I thought the Lakers had the dumbest Front Office in the game. But I guess the Wizards proved me wrong by taking back all this dog ****. But it doesn't matter Lebron is washed up Garbage if they had that whole sorry *** Cavs roster from 2017-2018 playing for the Lakers they would still miss the playoffs. His ego won't allow for them to win a title. Davis will be lucky to play 50 games before he is out for the year. And D'angelo Russell would have no self respect whatsoever by going back there.

:laugh:

Cal827
06-27-2019, 04:52 PM
Side note, what the hell did the Lakers FO have on the Wizards? I mean, the entire league knew that they were looking to move these guys and all they got in addition was a 2nd.. Hell the Raptors had to give a 1st rounder up a couple years back for someone to take Carroll's contract back :laugh2:

KobeOwnSU
06-27-2019, 05:10 PM

So, um, you against this move?

KobeOwnSU
06-27-2019, 05:12 PM
Side note, what the hell did the Lakers FO have on the Wizards? I mean, the entire league knew that they were looking to move these guys and all they got in addition was a 2nd.. Hell the Raptors had to give a 1st rounder up a couple years back for someone to take Carroll's contract back :laugh2:

Big difference between Carroll’s contracts and the 5 million they got back on these three young guys. They are rebuilding, they basically got three young players and a second round pick just for saying yes.

JAZZNC
06-27-2019, 05:32 PM
Man, damn. I said it when they got AD but this just sucks. The Lakers were ran so poorly for so long and even this year were a dumpster fire and now they are gonna have LBJ, AD, and another near max guy. Haven't done **** right in a half a decade and because of the city and history bam....top 2 player ever, top 15 player in the league now in AD, who knows who else in basically a season and go from a complete joke to favorites. If it's Kawhi....damn man. Ugh.

And I'm not *****ing to/about the good Laker fans (you know who you are) but there's about to be a ton of **** posting now that the Lakers should be back at the top of things.

And yes, this is mostly just me being totally butthurt and jealous. It'll be exciting to watch for sure.

Lakers + Giants
06-27-2019, 05:40 PM
Man, damn. I said it when they got AD but this just sucks. The Lakers were ran so poorly for so long and even this year were a dumpster fire and now they are gonna have LBJ, AD, and another near max guy. Haven't done **** right in a half a decade and because of the city and history bam....top 2 player ever, top 15 player in the league now in AD, who knows who else in basically a season and go from a complete joke to favorites. If it's Kawhi....damn man. Ugh.

And I'm not *****ing to/about the good Laker fans (you know who you are) but there's about to be a ton of **** posting now that the Lakers should be back at the top of things.

And yes, this is mostly just me being totally butthurt and jealous. It'll be exciting to watch for sure.

ILY. lmao

Leftcoast_yg
06-27-2019, 05:42 PM
and i thought the lakers had the dumbest front office in the game. But i guess the wizards proved me wrong by taking back all this dog ****. But it doesn't matter lebron is washed up garbage if they had that whole sorry *** cavs roster from 2017-2018 playing for the lakers they would still miss the playoffs. His ego won't allow for them to win a title. Davis will be lucky to play 50 games before he is out for the year. And d'angelo russell would have no self respect whatsoever by going back there.

aaahahahahahahahahaha

Jayb587
06-27-2019, 05:52 PM

The idiots who ran the Lakers into the ground are gone. In fact I hear one of the idiots low balled his best player and will now lose him to the Celtics.

All hail Jeanie buss.

GREATNESS ONE
06-27-2019, 05:52 PM

:love:

goingfor28
06-27-2019, 06:02 PM
And I thought the Lakers had the dumbest Front Office in the game. But I guess the Wizards proved me wrong by taking back all this dog ****. But it doesn't matter Lebron is washed up Garbage if they had that whole sorry *** Cavs roster from 2017-2018 playing for the Lakers they would still miss the playoffs. His ego won't allow for them to win a title. Davis will be lucky to play 50 games before he is out for the year. And D'angelo Russell would have no self respect whatsoever by going back there.Facts

WhiteShadow42
06-27-2019, 06:26 PM

I knew it. You are a closet Laker fan.

WhiteShadow42
06-27-2019, 06:28 PM

I think at last year's draft they really liked Wagner. But to take Bonga's contract is interesting. I'm not complaining but we will see the details of the trade come July 6th.

WhiteShadow42
06-27-2019, 06:30 PM

LOL good post.

JAZZNC
06-27-2019, 06:39 PM
ILY. lmao

Good for you man! You've been there the whole time, live it up! I just don't wanna hear it from all the "Laker" fans about to come out the woodwork haha

LA_1
06-27-2019, 06:53 PM

Hahahahahahaha whoa bro, sounds like the stick is so far stuck up your *** it’s poking your brain

Rocco007
06-27-2019, 06:54 PM
:smoking:

j-bay
06-27-2019, 08:15 PM
I think its too early to call Wagner garbage. The Wizards took another "garbage" player from the Lakers last year and turned him into a decent player.

lakerfan85
06-27-2019, 08:17 PM

Do you know this because you came from the future?

NBA all the way
06-27-2019, 08:35 PM
Not trying to get off topic, but I think it fits.

I'm unsure if you all remember but back in 2014 the Cavs had Kyrie on the team then made a flurry of trades to make the cap space for LeBron's max.

Cavs traded Zeller(25) and a future 1st rounder to the Celtics, Karasev(20) and Jack(30) to the Nets in a 3 team trade without taking anything back.

The Cavs followed that up by trading Hopson(24) to the Hornets plus cash for Haywood. Then Gee(26) to the Pelicans and took nothing back.

A month later they traded Wiggins(19), Bennett(20) and a future 1st rounder to the Wolves for Love.

Just kinda reminds me of this situation with LeBron already on board then trading for AD and creating that 3rd max slot by off loading Ball(21), Ingram(21), Hart(24), Wagner(22), Jones(24) and Bonga(19) in the 3 team trade.

kobebabe
06-27-2019, 09:03 PM

Geez the hate and the bitterness 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

still1ballin
06-27-2019, 10:47 PM

But why you salty brah?

Cal827
06-28-2019, 12:27 AM

Laker Fans:

S Tier: L & G, Greatness One, Shannon Sharpe

A Tier: KobeOwnsU, Mave1002, Lavar Ball, Iron, Rocco, Kobe24, Leftcoast, RaiderLakers, LakerFan

B Tier: NBA all the Way, More Than Most

C Tier: That DH-Pau guy, Returning Dnewguy, Anybody obnoxious that has a "July 2019" account

Salty Tier: Anybody who hates the Lakers (especially the teams with FAs), Actual Lavar Ball

:dance: Tier: Still1ballin

IKnowHoops
06-28-2019, 06:16 AM

That’s why your not Kawhi

IKnowHoops
06-28-2019, 06:19 AM
:bow:

came in to say just how right i was... the deal was suppose to be done and the lakers were suppose to add nothing else to get a 3 team deal or to push the date to the 30th... i said all along they wouldnt push the date to the 30th but they would have to add to the pelicans because they wont do it out of the kindness of their hearts....

they are sending 3 players and a 2nd rounder to the wizards and 1.1 million to the pelicans....

so all total for AD the deal is nuts....

Stick with me kids.

Man, I’d love to see that quote “nothing will be added”. Kind of sounds like you made that line up😂

And the deal isn’t nuts😂
It was necessary
See when your following the story, it appears like they gave up a lot.
But when you already know the end game you understand that it wasn’t about just getting AD, it’s about freeing up space to get Kahwi?

You will catch up.

If the Lakers could of let guys go for free to clear space they would of.

But your post just proves the Lakers are playing chess and you are looking at the moves as if it’s checkers.

Lol @ “the total for AD”. That’s a checkers response.

IKnowHoops
06-28-2019, 06:26 AM
When Kawhi comes everyone will understand, the deal was done last season when Bron met Kawhi at half court of a game and told him “we’ll be in touch”

Aka the handshake

Everything else was a formality and I understand the novice seeing these things in real time may not be able to understand that these were all locks to happen, but the Lakers new that this day was the final destination from day one and had zero chance of not happening.

Anyway as I said Deals done folks, and anything that needs to be amended will be. The people needed to play ball agreed already, Lakers moving in silence and destroying the lives of so called insiders😂

IKnowHoops
06-28-2019, 06:42 AM
Kobe and Durant both gave all of this away during last season through some of the things they were saying if you paid attention.

More-Than-Most
06-28-2019, 07:03 AM
Man, I’d love to see that quote “nothing will be added”. Kind of sounds like you made that line up😂

And the deal isn’t nuts😂
It was necessary
See when your following the story, it appears like they gave up a lot.
But when you already know the end game you understand that it wasn’t about just getting AD, it’s about freeing up space to get Kahwi?

You will catch up.

If the Lakers could of let guys go for free to clear space they would of.

But your post just proves the Lakers are playing chess and you are looking at the moves as if it’s checkers.

Lol @ “the total for AD”. That’s a checkers response.

i am shocked... unlike when lebron went down and you vanished last year you actually showed up even after THE DEAL WAS DONE... ITS DONE... ITS DONE ON THE 30TH and the lakers wont give up anything else LMFAO. move along fella.

R. Johnson#3
06-28-2019, 08:19 AM
Lakers are gonna get Boogie, JR and Beverly. That’s my prediction.

TheDish87
06-28-2019, 09:11 AM

Pelinka did **** up though, that was made clear by this. He had to scramble to find a way to fix it and lucky for him he did.

Jayb587
06-28-2019, 09:56 AM
Pelinka did **** up though, that was made clear by this. He had to scramble to find a way to fix it and lucky for him he did.

You are wrong . Pelinka left himself an option to dump the salary on a third team. He just wasn't going to do it until he got a commitment from kawhi. He has that now, hence the timing of the salary dump.

Lakers just ******** all over the media haters . Catch up

Lakers + Giants
06-28-2019, 11:00 AM

Ok.

TheDish87
06-28-2019, 11:14 AM
You are wrong . Pelinka left himself an option to dump the salary on a third team. He just wasn't going to do it until he got a commitment from kawhi. He has that now, hence the timing of the salary dump.

Lakers just ******** all over the media haters . Catch up

whatever you gotta tell yourself. literally every laker fan in here never mentioned that as a possibility, you all said with so much confidence that the Pels would wait despite it making no practical sense for them to do so

Jamiecballer
06-28-2019, 11:26 AM
the only reason Kawhi seems the least bit legit to the Lakers is because of the smoke coming from the media.

going somewhere for an easy championship definitely does not seem like it would be in the best interest of a guy who was a late bloomer and has very publicly stated his desire to be one of the greatest players of all-time. even though a trio of late career Lebron James, Anthony Davis and Kawhi Leonard seems like an incredibly good mix as far as superstar combinations because of ego, positions and Lebron's ability and willingness to be a chameleon that can do whatever his team needs as facilitator or scorer, the question of why Kawhi would go somewhere where they are the best player but likely to play the 3rd wheel. winning 5 titles won't enhance his legacy all that much in this scenario unless Davis or James suffer a serious career ending injury in the near future.

with the clippers he can compete for titles as long as the current group does not mess things up, and put himself in a position down the line to compare (as favourly as is possible) with the guys he is most likely going to be compared with down the line (guys like Kobe and MJ). he will likely lose any chance at creating a hypothetical conversation down the line with Michael. they've got a ridiculously rich owner, a highly respected coach, a great executive.

the most terrifying possibility here is one that actually could happen. a jimmy butler batman to kawhi leonard with the Clippers is downright terrifying.

LaVar Ball
06-28-2019, 11:55 AM

Moronic post right here ladies and gentleman

Nobody ever ever questioned Woj tweeting about actual breaking news! He and Shams are the best in the biz.

It's his crap and conjectures and opinions and sources tell me blah blah blah that leads up to the final result.

He sucks in the process but rocks in the result.

Understand kid?

IKnowHoops
06-28-2019, 12:01 PM

i am shocked... unlike when lebron went down and you vanished last year you actually showed up even after THE DEAL WAS DONE... ITS DONE... ITS DONE ON THE 30TH and the lakers wont give up anything else LMFAO. move along fella.

Again? Quote “and the Lakers won’t give up anything else”?

We need that quote or else you are just lying lololol😂😂😂😂😂😂

-Kobe24-TJ19-
06-28-2019, 12:53 PM
And right now, Leonard is ‘seriously considering’ signing with the Lakers, according to Stephen A. Smith of ESPN:

https://www.lakersnation.com/nba-free-agency-rumors-kawhi-leonard-seriously-considering-signing-with-lakers/2019/06/28/?fbclid=IwAR3tpoziOZ4laXwY0vgeApYNOtMBSFDbl0h_31es 15aGWc0l4Nl03b8Zf-k

R. Johnson#3
06-28-2019, 01:21 PM
Whew what a relief. If Stephen A says it’s happening then it’s definitely not happening.

SiteWolf
06-28-2019, 01:30 PM
We need more Laker threads; there just aren't enough of them here

https://media.giphy.com/media/xT1XGKfc0gwXshqA80/giphy.gif

LA_1
06-28-2019, 02:28 PM
Hahah lots of butt hurt nba fans in here

IKnowHoops
06-28-2019, 02:32 PM
Whew what a relief. If Stephen A says it’s happening then it’s definitely not happening.

Actually when it comes to Big 3 reporting he’s always first. He called big 3 to Miami a month in advance. I trust him way over Woj when it comes to what may or may not happen

aman_13
06-28-2019, 03:37 PM
He's just saying that Kawhi strongly considering the Lakers. Nothing imminent.

TheDish87
06-28-2019, 03:59 PM
none of these reporters know **** until it actually happens. Remember when Paul George was a lock for 2 years to go to the Lakers? yea me neither.

Lakers + Giants
06-28-2019, 04:26 PM
none of these reporters know **** until it actually happens. Remember when Paul George was a lock for 2 years to go to the Lakers? yea me neither.

This. Also remember when we wouldn't have room for a max? Or when Kawhi would only meet with clippers and not Lakers?

SfgiantsJD3
06-28-2019, 04:33 PM
This. Also remember when we wouldn't have room for a max? Or when Kawhi would only meet with clippers and not Lakers?

Someone finally getting Rich Paul and LeBron to do what the team needs and wants.

GREATNESS ONE
06-28-2019, 04:48 PM
He's just saying that Kawhi strongly considering the Lakers. Nothing imminent.

He’s late to the party lol

Jayb587
06-28-2019, 05:28 PM
whatever you gotta tell yourself. literally every laker fan in here never mentioned that as a possibility, you all said with so much confidence that the Pels would wait despite it making no practical sense for them to do so

No one knew about the options pelinka had except pelinka and Griffith. So how would any Laker fan mention it. Pelinka just sitting back doing his job while the haters hate.

SfgiantsJD3
06-28-2019, 05:29 PM
This is an interesting meeting, if true

https://www.hoopsrumors.com/2019/06/leonards-reps-plan-to-meet-with-lakers.html

IKnowHoops
06-28-2019, 05:32 PM
Beware of “More than Most”

He has dishonest tendencies

He’s been saying that I said “no pieces will be added”

When in fact I said

“Deals done” “Anything that needs to be added will be”

And no, he can’t produce a quote from me saying that

He just continues to repeat his own made up BS

SiteWolf
06-28-2019, 06:39 PM
Hahah lots of butt hurt nba fans in here

about what?

lakers squad
06-28-2019, 07:37 PM
This is an interesting meeting, if true

https://www.hoopsrumors.com/2019/06/leonards-reps-plan-to-meet-with-lakers.html

It's down to the Lakers, or Raptor's, it's looking like the Clippers or the long shot!

SfgiantsJD3
06-28-2019, 07:52 PM
It's down to the Lakers, or Raptor's, it's looking like the Clippers or the long shot!

4:50pm: Citing league rules, Johnson said he cannot participate in the meeting nor has Buss asked him to meet with any prospective free agents, Ramona Shelburne of ESPN tweets. A third party called Johnson and told him Leonard wanted to meet with him, Shelburne adds in another tweet.

More-Than-Most
06-28-2019, 08:30 PM
Beware of “More than Most”

He has dishonest tendencies

He’s been saying that I said “no pieces will be added”

When in fact I said

“Deals done” “Anything that needs to be added will be”

And no, he can’t produce a quote from me saying that

He just continues to repeat his own made up BS

THE DEAL IS DONE :laugh:
NOTHING ELSE WILL BE ADDED LOL
ALSO IT WILL BE PUSHED TO THE 30TH lmfao

Enter the lakers giving up 3 more players/draft pick and over a million dollars with it being done on the 6th

my dude its alright... no need to try and go above and beyond when you can just admit you were wrong and move on

IKnowHoops
06-28-2019, 08:48 PM

Enter the lakers giving up 3 more players/draft pick and over a million dollars with it being done on the 6th

my dude its alright... no need to try and go above and beyond when you can just admit you were wrong and move on

We need to see the quote!!!!!!!!!!!

“There will be nothing added”

Find it or you are the joke I pegged you for

I’m gonna be right here on yo —- until you keep it real green ranger

More-Than-Most
06-28-2019, 08:50 PM
We need to see the quote!!!!!!!!!!!

Find it or you are the joke I pegged you for

I’m gonna be right here on yo —- until you keep it real green rangers

Leftcoast_yg
06-28-2019, 08:58 PM
Laker Fans:

A Tier: KobeOwnsU, Mave1002, Lavar Ball, Iron, Rocco, Kobe24, Leftcoast, RaiderLakers, LakerFan

C Tier: That DH-Pau guy, Returning Dnewguy, Anybody obnoxious that has a "July 2019" account

Salty Tier: Anybody who hates the Lakers (especially the teams with FAs), Actual Lavar Ball

Eyy

still1ballin
06-28-2019, 09:01 PM
Laker Fans:

Do the LT

:dance:

IKnowHoops
06-28-2019, 09:12 PM

Nah...deals done

Well just to let you know, the Andrew Wiggins, K love trade went down the same way. I think there is a better chance both teams want to get an extra 4 mill in cap space. This is the 4th pick so they know who’s gonna be there. I’m not worried about this at all. This type of think happens all the time, and there is no way the Lakers are going to accept not getting a max player in this scenario when it’s so easy to do so. I’m sure they through in an extra pick just to make sure. It’s not a big sticking point at all. Count me not concerned in the least.

Exactly. Plus it helps the pelicans to wait as well. They also get extra cap. So unless you think they are going to deny the Lakers for the sake of the NBA while simultaneously hurting there own cap, I’d say the deal is gonna go down later.

Exactly, wink wink, handshake, done. Gives Pelicans and LA more cap. They are going to make sure everyone is happy. They aren’t going to screw each other. This is part of business educate.

Not gonna happen. Lot of confusion out there and espn is the culprit. It’s funny watching them work there agendas. Anyway they will get that money to the 32+

The homie is either lying or hella dyslexic. You be the judge.

IKnowHoops
06-28-2019, 09:20 PM

That’s what I’m reducing you to. You aren’t allowed to post again till you come clean. Part of ur 12 step program

GREATNESS ONE
06-28-2019, 10:18 PM
Eyy

Do the LT

Cal827
06-28-2019, 11:35 PM
I mean.... I'm not gonna say no to the LT

Cracka2HI!
06-29-2019, 12:50 AM
WTF did Magic do to Ramona Shelburne and the Lakers today, LOL! I've heard people say he's an evil genius cause he can legally tamper now and maybe that's true. It doesn't look like that to me. Who knows what is true but if he is barred from helping the Lakers in FA and then leaks that story he's either sabotaging them or even dumber than I thought. Which would almost be impossible. I honestly think he's a little smarter than I thought and just wanted to give them the finger. Poor Ramona caught in the middle had to delete her initial tweet lol! What a pro!!

Cal827
06-29-2019, 12:54 AM
^^ Did I miss something? I mean, his time as GM was all you needed to know about Magic's front office abilities

(For the record, I'm more in the side that thinks Lebron Chose LA rather than Magic swaying him over. I mean, he might have had a bit of an impact, but I think James was going to LA either way).

goingfor28
06-29-2019, 12:58 AM
Laker fans are going to be 10x worse than Warriors fans were over the past 5 years

lakers squad
06-29-2019, 01:14 AM
That’s what I’m reducing you to. You aren’t allowed to post again till you come clean. Part of ur 12 step program

Stay classy if you are going to be a Laker fan bud!

GREATNESS ONE
06-29-2019, 01:29 AM
Laker fans are going to be 10x worse than Warriors fans were over the past 5 years

Hope you enjoyed the last 6-8y of ******** on us, it’s not revenge we’re after... it’s a reckoning...

https://media0.giphy.com/media/QUp0RYWpq9452/giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a5d16f6d0366267475940ac08&rid=giphy.gif

Leftcoast_yg
06-29-2019, 01:36 AM

https://yt3.ggpht.com/-Ix0maF8TDJU/AAAAAAAAAAI/AAAAAAAAAAA/VS_ILybgALY/s900-c-k-no/photo.jpg

Would you like some salt to go with that lemon of a life you have?

Jayb587
06-29-2019, 09:17 AM
^^ Did I miss something? I mean, his time as GM was all you needed to know about Magic's front office abilities

(For the record, I'm more in the side that thinks Lebron Chose LA rather than Magic swaying him over. I mean, he might have had a bit of an impact, but I think James was going to LA either way).

Bron Jeanie and magic have been working on this superteam plan for awhile now. so don't discount the impact of magic and especially Jeanie in all of this. Firing her brother and mitch was the first domino. Bron was not coming to the lakers with those 2 guys in charge.

IKnowHoops
06-29-2019, 09:25 AM

I’m not a Laker fan, I’m a Bron fan, and the kid is actually taking words from his own brain and trying to put them in my mouth. “ we will not have it, I say we will not have it” So until he comes clean...”there is no mercy”

More-Than-Most
06-29-2019, 09:28 AM

He isnt a laker fan he is a lebron fan that has gone from the cavs to the heat to the cavs to the lakers now and he is wrong 99.999999 percent of the time. Basically all the crap you guys went through over the years mean nothing to him. :shrug:

IKnowHoops
06-29-2019, 09:32 AM
He isnt a laker fan he is a lebron fan that has gone from the cavs to the heat to the cavs to the lakers now and he is wrong 99.999999 percent of the time. Basically all the crap you guys went through over the years mean nothing to him. :shrug:

Where is the quote green ranger?

“Where is this quote you spew fraud?”

IKnowHoops
06-29-2019, 09:47 AM

Deal going through on the 6th means lakers wont have full max space

[Wojnarowski in SC] Lakers deal will go through on the 6th — prevents LA from having a full max offer

So because the deal is pushed to the 6th and not the 30th the lakers cap room would be 24 million instead of 32 million in space... 100 percent the pelicans had something to do with this.

their 4th pick playing in summer league is exactly the reason and probably to screw with the lakers as a cherry on top. Their is 0 chance the pelicans wait until the 30th for the lakers and help out AD who they clearly dont want to do.

I dont see any incentive on the pelicans saying alright we will push this to the 30th without either getting another pick or 2 or getting a restriction taken off of their picks they have... they have every benefit in the world if they stop the lakers from getting another max player because of the draft picks they are getting.

i feel like the lakers are waiting till july 1st to see if a top free agent is willing to come and if they are they will give the pelicans 2 seconds or a restriction drop on a pick. Pelicans will def get more if the lakers want this done on the 6th

being reported now is that if the pelicans agree to the trade on the 6th they have 21 mill in cap space compared to 16 mill if they agree to push it to the 30th... where are these people that were saying they would lose money if they dont do it on the 30th?

Its said that LIKE I STATED... The lakers will wait until june 30th and see if they have any chance and a max free agent and rush back to the pelicans and offer up even more assets to get them to agree to the 6th.... sorry boys... NO CHANCE.

this sounds like the nuclear option where it will do far more harm than good... if its for KL then totally worth and you figure it out after... its its for anyone else like kyrie or kemba this has diseaster written all over it... i feel like this is the dumbest thing the lakers could do by getting rid of everyone... it will be far worse than the heats first year and that was with 3 guys who were all in their primes and not a 37 year old james... i would just go for depth. I highly doubt it happens though because teams refuse to help the lakers and this would be doing just that.

I said there is no way they would do it without compensation... which the lakers will try to provide but i still am not sold because it would have to be a good amount of compensation because by the pelicans waiting they also lose 6 mill and the lakers become better.
😂

LA_1
06-29-2019, 10:14 AM
https://yt3.ggpht.com/-Ix0maF8TDJU/AAAAAAAAAAI/AAAAAAAAAAA/VS_ILybgALY/s900-c-k-no/photo.jpg

Would you like some salt to go with that lemon of a life you have?

😂😂😂😂

lakers squad
06-29-2019, 11:06 AM

Yea, he got run out of the Lakers forum back at the trade deadline because he wanted us to give up all our young guy's and future picks for AD, so he could get Lebron another ring!

KobeOwnSU
06-29-2019, 11:13 AM
I think Masai turned down the Wizards and so they stuck it to him but helping the Lakers get that max slot to sign Kawhi away from him haha

IKnowHoops
06-29-2019, 01:21 PM
Yea, he got run out of the Lakers forum back at the trade deadline because he wanted us to give up all our young guy's and future picks for AD, so he could get Lebron another ring!

Actually I’m there all day. I think you got run out for being a Faker. Anyway, you gave up all you young guys and future picks for AD just as I said. Thank you for certifying my word.

You should visit the Laker forum sometimes. Everyone is actually happy with what’s transpiring

Cal827
06-29-2019, 03:17 PM
I think Masai turned down the Wizards and so they stuck it to him but helping the Lakers get that max slot to sign Kawhi away from him haha

:laugh2: Exactly what I was thinking... If that's the case and Kawhi does go to the Lakers over the Raptors and Clippers, I think we have one of the biggest examples of pettiness in sports history :laugh2:

Also, that Hank Hill picture has now scarred me for life :laugh2:

Leftcoast_yg
06-29-2019, 04:51 PM
:laugh2: Exactly what I was thinking... If that's the case and Kawhi does go to the Lakers over the Raptors and Clippers, I think we have one of the biggest examples of pettiness in sports history :laugh2:

Also, that Hank Hill picture has now scarred me for life :laugh2:

Rofl i cant be the only one scarred.

lakers squad
06-30-2019, 05:01 AM
Actually I’m there all day. I think you got run out for being a Faker. Anyway, you gave up all you young guys and future picks for AD just as I said. Thank you for certifying my word.

You should visit the Laker forum sometimes. Everyone is actually happy with what’s transpiring

Lmao...your completely delusional, but like we told you then, 4 future 1st rd picks on top of our young guy's would have been stupid to do! We would have mortgaged our future completely if we had done that, but you were pissed that we didn't! Because you wouldn't have been worried about it after Lebron retires, because your not a true Lakers fan, but real Laker fans would have had to deal with those consequences! We still overpayed for AD, but if it were up to you we would have set the team back a decade after LBJ retires! Have some respect, and don't be selfish when it comes to our team just for yours and Lebron's benefit please! P.S. im in the Lakers forum daily! But your not, you showed up everytime you thought we were going to trade for AD, so LeBron could win a chip, truth be told!

More-Than-Most
06-30-2019, 05:30 AM

sounds about right... He also vanished when lebron got injured which was expected. Id like to say its a shocker but it isnt.

More-Than-Most
06-30-2019, 05:31 AM
Lmao...your completely delusional, but like we told you then, 4 future 1st rd picks on top of our young guy's would have been stupid to do! We would have mortgaged our future completely if we had done that, but you were pissed that we didn't! Because you wouldn't have been worried about it after Lebron retires, because your not a true Lakers fan, but real Laker fans would have had to deal with those consequences! We still overpayed for AD, but if it were up to you we would have set the team back a decade after LBJ retires! Have some respect, and don't be selfish when it comes to our team just for yours and Lebron's benefit please! P.S. im in the Lakers forum daily! But your not, you showed up everytime you thought we were going to trade for AD, so LeBron could win a chip, truth be told!

:laugh: omg that is so spot on and sounds like him 1000 percent... wow lmfao... the deal is done though... lol

Jayb587
06-30-2019, 11:03 AM
dunno why you all are still arguing over nonsense. who cares how it got done. it got done.

IKnowHoops
06-30-2019, 11:15 AM

You must be more than most dupe account lol. Quote me boy.

IKnowHoops
06-30-2019, 11:26 AM
:laugh: omg that is so spot on and sounds like him 1000 percent... wow lmfao... the deal is done though... lol

Deal going through on the 6th means lakers wont have full max space

[Wojnarowski in SC] Lakers deal will go through on the 6th — prevents LA from having a full max offer

So because the deal is pushed to the 6th and not the 30th the lakers cap room would be 24 million instead of 32 million in space... 100 percent the pelicans had something to do with this.

their 4th pick playing in summer league is exactly the reason and probably to screw with the lakers as a cherry on top. Their is 0 chance the pelicans wait until the 30th for the lakers and help out AD who they clearly dont want to do.

I dont see any incentive on the pelicans saying alright we will push this to the 30th without either getting another pick or 2 or getting a restriction taken off of their picks they have... they have every benefit in the world if they stop the lakers from getting another max player because of the draft picks they are getting.

i feel like the lakers are waiting till july 1st to see if a top free agent is willing to come and if they are they will give the pelicans 2 seconds or a restriction drop on a pick. Pelicans will def get more if the lakers want this done on the 6th

being reported now is that if the pelicans agree to the trade on the 6th they have 21 mill in cap space compared to 16 mill if they agree to push it to the 30th... where are these people that were saying they would lose money if they dont do it on the 30th?

Its said that LIKE I STATED... The lakers will wait until june 30th and see if they have any chance and a max free agent and rush back to the pelicans and offer up even more assets to get them to agree to the 6th.... sorry boys... NO CHANCE.

I’m just gonna keep flaming your pathetic KD dupe accout, make up ish as you go self.😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂