PDA

View Full Version : Josh Jackson Accused of Getting 4-Month Old Baby High Off Weed

-Kobe24-TJ19-
06-20-2019, 09:41 AM
https://www.totalprosports.com/2019/06/19/phoenix-suns-josh-jackson-being-accused-of-getting-4-month-old-toddler-high-off-weed/

Wow, this dude is a dumbass. How can you do this to a baby??? Totally ****ed up.

GREATNESS ONE
06-20-2019, 10:37 AM
Are you kidding me? This didnít happen?!?!?

Heediot
06-20-2019, 10:40 AM
I don't think it happened. Could be a gold digger case trying to exploit him. If it did though, yikes!

He himself probably hot boxed the ride. Baby went in after but still smelled a little bit like weed by the time he returned to mama.

R. Johnson#3
06-20-2019, 10:48 AM
Word is that baby got a bad case of the munchies and sucked some titties dry.

mike_noodles
06-20-2019, 12:21 PM
The baby mama said the child was "seemingly" high off of weed? A baby mama never lied.

GREATNESS ONE
06-20-2019, 12:26 PM
Word is that baby got a bad case of the munchies and sucked some titties dry.

c'mon man not funny

GREATNESS ONE
06-20-2019, 12:26 PM
The baby mama said the child was "seemingly" high off of weed? A baby mama never lied.

yea hard to believe he would do something that f'n stupid but if he did....

ewing
06-20-2019, 02:49 PM
Itís from the earth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

R. Johnson#3
06-20-2019, 02:54 PM
c'mon man not funny

It's the baby's fault for being in the room.

R. Johnson#3
06-20-2019, 02:56 PM
Sorry, I couldn't resist. He's a moron if this is for real though.

Hawkeye15
06-20-2019, 03:00 PM
wait, did he actually blow smoke into the babies face, or just do it with the baby around? If he purposely got the baby high, he should never see that boy again.

Midnightbottle
06-20-2019, 03:54 PM
Word is that baby got a bad case of the munchies and sucked some titties dry.This is gold haha

Sent from my KFDOWI using Tapatalk

WaDe03
06-20-2019, 04:37 PM
c'mon man not funny

Yes it is

jphysics
06-20-2019, 04:38 PM
wait, did he actually blow smoke into the babies face, or just do it with the baby around? If he purposely got the baby high, he should never see that boy again.

I read through the report. It doesn't accuse him of blowing smoke in the babies face or anything like that. It says the mother smelled weed when dropping off and picking up the kid, and that she suspects that Josh Jackson was smoking in his home while the child was in his care.

For the part about the baby being high, she states that the baby was dropped off at her house at 8:45pm and was asleep. When she tried to wake up the baby, it stayed asleep. Later when she tried harder to wake up the baby, the baby woke up but only opened its eyes halfway, and "appeared to be high". The report does not describe what made the baby "appear to be high", but does state that "the child's behavior was not the norm for the child's personality".

The report also mentions other times she left the baby in Jackson's care and smelled weed, including dates after the night she thought the baby was high.

My guess is that Josh Jackson was probably smoking weed while he watched the child, though he denies it.

GREATNESS ONE
06-20-2019, 04:45 PM
Yes it is

a baby getting high? nothing funny about that but I have kids so maybe that's why I don't find it amusing.

GREATNESS ONE
06-20-2019, 04:46 PM
I read through the report. It doesn't accuse him of blowing smoke in the babies face or anything like that. It says the mother smelled weed when dropping off and picking up the kid, and that she suspects that Josh Jackson was smoking in his home while the child was in his care.

For the part about the baby being high, she states that the baby was dropped off at her house at 8:45pm and was asleep. When she tried to wake up the baby, it stayed asleep. Later when she tried harder to wake up the baby, the baby woke up but only opened its eyes halfway, and "appeared to be high". The report does not describe what made the baby "appear to be high", but does state that "the child's behavior was not the norm for the child's personality".

The report also mentions other times she left the baby in Jackson's care and smelled weed, including dates after the night she thought the baby was high.

My guess is that Josh Jackson was probably smoking weed while he watched the child, though he denies it.

ah makes more sense, just thinking about a grown man blowing smoke into a new born baby pisses me off tbh

beasted86
06-20-2019, 07:07 PM
Link is already dead. Idiots jumping to conclusions:

https://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f103/KQ6WQ/GIFs/Jump_Fail.gif (http://s46.photobucket.com/user/KQ6WQ/media/GIFs/Jump_Fail.gif.html)

One Nut Kruk
06-23-2019, 12:55 PM
a baby getting high? nothing funny about that but I have kids so maybe that's why I don't find it amusing.

R. Johnsonís joke is what was funny, not the reality of a baby being high.