PDA

View Full Version : NBA All-Time Redraft Round 1 - Saskatchatoon vs Team Dhop (24 hour overtime)

valade16
06-19-2019, 11:31 PM
Every year members of PSD get together and have a draft of all the players throughout history. They are then ranked and seeded where a "playoff" determines the winner of the game. This is that playoff. Look over the two teams and vote on which team you think would win in a 7 games series.

NOTE: IF YOU HAVE ALREADY VOTED VOTE WHERE IT SAYS "ALREADY VOTED". I WILL CROSS REFERENCE WITH THE ORIGINAL THREAD. THIS IS FOR ANY ADDITIONAL VOTES.

Saskatchatoon (Homecourt advantage)

PG: Isiah Thomas | Jrue Holiday
SG: Manu Ginobili | Mitch Richmond
SF: Julius Erving | Robert Horry
PF: Charles Barkley | Paul Millsap
C: Ben Wallace | Wes Unseld

vs.

Team Dhop

PG: Steph Curry | Alvin Robertson
SG: David Thompson | Byron Scott
SF: Jimmy Butler | Toni Kukoc
PF: Chris Webber | Buck Williams
C: Dwight Howard | Rudy Gobert

dhopisthename
06-20-2019, 12:54 AM
why is this being revoted?

AI
06-20-2019, 01:23 AM
It was tied 7-7, G1’s hate vote didn’t count.

GREATNESS ONE
06-20-2019, 01:27 AM
Apparently I wasn’t allowed to joke around :shrug:

AI
06-20-2019, 01:33 AM
I think Saskatchatoon, having homecourt advantage, takes this pretty easily in 5-6 games. Team dhop will argue that Curry is the best player in this matchup, but is he really? You could easily argue that Barkley is the best player. Even if you lean more towards Curry, Saskatchatoon easily has the best 2nd and 3rd players in this series in Dr. J and Isiah.

Isiah would play hard-nosed defense and be a pest by not only guarding Curry, but attacking his weakness and forcing him to defend as well. Isiah is well known for raising his game to another level in the playoffs as evidenced by having a BPM in the playoffs (6.8) that is 3x better than the one he posted during the regular season (2.2).

I’d also like to point out how nobody on Curry’s supporting cast has ever amounted to anything when it comes to winning meaningful games in the playoffs. While you could say the same thing about Barkley coming up short in the playoffs, Saskatchatoon counters by surrounding him with guys like Isiah, Manu, Dr. J and Ben. All those guys are proven winners and have the makeup/experience to get it done when it matters. Overall, Saskatchatoon is just the much more talented team and I think they should easily take this series.

GREATNESS ONE
06-20-2019, 01:43 AM
https://media0.giphy.com/media/jGeuf0mcBdh3q/giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a5d0b1cb742337a5363ae7faf&rid=giphy.gif

dhopisthename
06-20-2019, 11:19 AM
I still can't get over how bull crap it is that this is going to a revote.

Wrench
06-20-2019, 01:19 PM
Still not a huge fan of Saskatchatoon's spacing. Maybe they end up winning this in 7 but it would sure be a fight.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Rivera
06-20-2019, 02:35 PM
and reasons like this is why i quit playing nba psd games. competitive is fun, but political SUCKS. like you lost, so you had to protest because of a "hate vote" because your going to win a prize or gain more respect by winning a fake game no one will remember in a week.

i used to love these games and i get reminded why i quit playing them, they used to be fun but not anymore with players like this.

AI
06-20-2019, 03:33 PM
and reasons like this is why i quit playing nba psd games. competitive is fun, but political SUCKS. like you lost, so you had to protest because of a "hate vote" because your going to win a prize or gain more respect by winning a fake game no one will remember in a week.

i used to love these games and i get reminded why i quit playing them, they used to be fun but not anymore with players like this.

Nobody protested. I asked if a certain vote counted because the voter literally said “AI cheated so vote goes to the other team by default”. Since I did not cheat, the person in charge of the redraft said they would not count the vote if it ended up being the tiebreaker. That simple. I invested a lot of time into this, so to lose because someone didn’t like a trade I made and voted against me regardless of the actual matchup, that would absolutely suck. I have no problem losing but at least the right way.

Rivera
06-20-2019, 04:15 PM
Nobody protested. I asked if a certain vote counted because the voter literally said “AI cheated so vote goes to the other team by default”. Since I did not cheat, the person in charge of the redraft said they would not count the vote if it ended up being the tiebreaker. That simple. I invested a lot of time into this, so to lose because someone didn’t like a trade I made and voted against me regardless of the actual matchup, that would absolutely suck. I have no problem losing but at least the right way.

"I asked if a certain vote counted" and im sure if it did count you would have protested because "of the time you put into the game" lol

you just reminded me why i stopped playing these games, they used to be fun, but posters like you take it way to seriously and its not fun anymore

GREATNESS ONE
06-20-2019, 04:28 PM

:laugh:

Thank YOU!!!

I was totally kidding too...

Rivera
06-20-2019, 04:35 PM
:laugh:

Thank YOU!!!

I was totally kidding too...

bro i know you were, you joke 75% of the time on this board.

some people cant handle it, especially when they spent their hard earned free time (or during work time) making a fake team for fun that they wont win a prize for and forgot this was supposed to be for fun :facepalm: :laugh2:

GREATNESS ONE
06-20-2019, 04:47 PM
wait we don't get a grand prize? dafuq!!! someone lied to me!

Dunkapolooza
06-20-2019, 04:52 PM
Its not just about winning. Its about the ability to keep playing. If someone loses, the game is over for them, and if they want to keep playing... it obviously sucks. So its more than just that.

GREATNESS ONE
06-20-2019, 05:01 PM
Its not just about winning. Its about the ability to keep playing. If someone loses, the game is over for them, and if they want to keep playing... it obviously sucks. So its more than just that.

I still voted for you, because I thought you had the better team, no matter how much we fight :love:

GREATNESS ONE
06-20-2019, 05:02 PM
Dhop has the better team in this match up, I'll try and not joke around anymore. Only straight answers from here on out :p

Dunkapolooza
06-20-2019, 05:47 PM
Lol like that's going to happen. We're both here to have fun. I mean, like you said, we fight all the time and you voted for me. :shrug::up:

I'm still gonna lose, probably could have used a lobbying campaign :rolleyes: lol

GREATNESS ONE
06-20-2019, 09:43 PM
Lol like that's going to happen. We're both here to have fun. I mean, like you said, we fight all the time and you voted for me. :shrug::up:

I'm still gonna lose, probably could have used a lobbying campaign :rolleyes: lol

lol like Gopher said, I should have been in politics!

https://media.giphy.com/media/1TSUKOv4k56aIryKAP/giphy.gif

Wrench
06-21-2019, 05:57 PM
Dhop wins, this can be unstickied

GREATNESS ONE
06-21-2019, 06:36 PM
Lmfao AI