PDA

View Full Version : NBA All-Time Redraft Round 1 - Team Dunka vs Team TO 24 Hour Overtime)

valade16
06-19-2019, 11:14 PM
Every year members of PSD get together and have a draft of all the players throughout history. They are then ranked and seeded where a "playoff" determines the winner of the game. This is that playoff. Look over the two teams and vote on which team you think would win in a 7 games series.

NOTE: IF YOU HAVE ALREADY VOTED VOTE WHERE IT SAYS "ALREADY VOTED". I WILL CROSS REFERENCE WITH THE ORIGINAL THREAD. THIS IS FOR ANY ADDITIONAL VOTES.

Team Dunka (Homecourt advantage)

PG: Chauncey Billups | Tiny Archibald
SG: Sidney Moncrief | Victor Oladipo
SF: Shawn Marion | Marques Johnson
PF: Willis Reed | Clifford Robinson
C: Tim Duncan | Jerry Lucas

vs.

Team TO

PG: Jerry West (35) | Kemba Waker (13)
SG: James Harden (33) | Kyle Korver (15)
SF: Andrei Kirilenko (26) | Khris Middleton (12) | Dan Majerle (10)
PF: Chris Bosh (34) | Andrei Kirilenko (7) | Joel Embiid (7)
C: Patrick Ewing (33) | Joel Embiid (15)

GREATNESS ONE
06-19-2019, 11:23 PM
Am I allowed to vote in this one V? :laugh2:

Dunkapolooza
06-20-2019, 02:53 PM
This is some crazy **** lol. Jerry west, with better help than he had here, lost to Willis reed with less help than he has here lol.

TO Rapz
06-20-2019, 03:03 PM
Am I allowed to vote in this one V? :laugh2:

No you already voted lol

Dunkapolooza
06-20-2019, 03:08 PM
I'll dominate the rebounds. Marion out rebounds kirilenko by 4. Reed out rebounds Bosh by 6. Duncan out rebounds Ewing.

I'll win the possession battle.

My team has more efficient scorers. Billups more efficient than west in the playoffs. Moncrief more efficient than harden in the playoffs. Marion more than ak. Reed more than Bosh in the playoffs. And Duncan a whole lot more than Ewing.

And I average less turnovers a game. I'll get more possessions and I'll be more efficient with them.

My starting unit averages the same amount of points per game in the playoffs.

Chris Paul can't stand working with harden. Why would west?

West and harden have been surrounded by superior talent like wilt, Durant, Chris Paul, Baylor, Westbrook, 30 point gail goodrich and 20 pt happy Harrison.

Vs drob, kawhi, Frazier, Manu, parker, Dave debusschere, Jerry Lucas.

Yet reed and Duncan won 7 rings to 1. What does that say about who would win?

GREATNESS ONE
06-20-2019, 04:51 PM
No you already voted lol

:laugh2:

Wrench
06-21-2019, 05:59 PM
Team TO wins, this can be unstickied