PDA

View Full Version : Breaking: Kobe is bringing kawhi leonard to the lakers!!!!

Rocco007
06-16-2019, 07:54 PM
EXCLUSIVE: Kobe Bryant Has ‘Allegedly’ Got Kawhi Leonard to Commit to the Lakers
By Ivy League MVP June 16, 2019

So, as we told you last week, the Los Angeles Lakers were going to land Anthony Davis in a trade with the New Orleans Pelicans. The deal was slated to be a multi-team trade; but the Lakers changed their minds last second and kept Kyle Kuzma in exchange for four 1st-round picks down the line.

Basically, Los Angeles pulled a New York Knicks, and sent away their future in the draft to possibly win now. According to Las Vegas odds, the Lakers are the favorites to the win the NBA Championship next year at +400; with the Milwaukee Bucks behind at +600. With the Toronto Raptors celebrating their first ever NBA Finals Championship with MVP Drake; we have some eye-raising news this weekend.

According to our sources, Kawhi Leonard will officially sign with the Los Angeles Lakers in two weeks.

Kobe Bryant is allegedly the mastermind behind the plan of bringing in Kawhi, along with Jeanie Buss, who have both been adamant on getting their guy. The plan is to have Leonard run the team in the future, after LeBron retires in a few years. However, prior to May, Kawhi was in talks with the Los Angeles Clippers, who all but had the deal wrapped up until something went wrong.

Since his uncle is in his ear and has the same interest as him going back home to Los Angeles, the front office of the Lakers has made Kawhi a priority of the Lakers – ahead of both LeBron and AD. The goal is sign Kawhi Leonard to a max-deal this summer and re-sign Anthony Davis next summer.

Whether LeBron stays or goes isn’t a concern of Kobe or Jeanie, because Kawhi is the guy they’re building the team around. LeBron and his team finally get what they wanted with AD, so Kobe and Jeanie used this play for the big man to keep the King competent with getting one of his friends.

They’ll shape up the rest of this roster in a few weeks (see: Shaun Livingston and other veterans for the low), which was gutted last night by the New Orleans Pelicans.

Look for this story to emerge by the months’ end. Also, let us know in the comments what you think of Kawhi going to the Lakeshow.
http://onsmash.com/sports/kawhi-leonard-is-planning-to-sign-with-the-los-angeles-lakers/
http://onsmash.com/

Heediot
06-16-2019, 08:00 PM
lmao. article was so fraud, the page not found!

dry snitching on jeanie buss there to boot. ish like this can come to bite back if the reporter isn't careful. easy for rAPS to ask for an investigation.

so many wrongs in this thread/article.

Heediot
06-16-2019, 08:02 PM
linked worked if you go on the site itself.

seems more like a gossip sports site though.

Rocco007
06-16-2019, 08:06 PM
lmao. article was so fraud, the page not found!

dry snitching on jeanie buss there to boot. ish like this can come to bite back if the reporter isn't careful. easy for rAPS to ask for an investigation.

so many wrongs in this thread/article.

http://onsmash.com/sports/kawhi-leonard-is-planning-to-sign-with-the-los-angeles-lakers/

GREATNESS ONE
06-16-2019, 08:06 PM
:laugh2:

Rocco007
06-16-2019, 08:09 PM
linked worked if you go on the site itself.

seems more like a gossip sports site though.

THEY APPARENTLY GOT THE AD TRADE RIGHT...
I've actually been waiting on this. Kobe had alot to do with the improvement of Kawhi's game...

Kawhi Leonard Working Out with Kobe Bryant During Offseason
TIM DANIELS
SEPTEMBER 14, 2018

Los Angeles Lakers legend Kobe Bryant recently dropped in during a workout session for new Toronto Raptors small forward Kawhi Leonard.

Raptors assistant coach Phil Handy posted a picture of the meeting Friday on Instagram.

"Appreciate you sharing your greatness and time," Handy wrote.

Marc J. Spears of The Undefeated passed along the photo:

In February 2016, Bryant told Ananth Pandian of CBS Sports the San Antonio Spurs' Gregg Popovich, Leonard's former head coach, asked him to keep tabs on the rising star.

"After the game we talked about Kawhi a little bit," he said. "[Popovich] wanted me to stay in his ear a little bit and talk to him a little bit. I definitely, definitely, definitely will. I think he has a tremendous amount of potential and he's only going to get better. So if I can help him out in that regard, I most certainly will."

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2795743-kawhi-leonard-working-out-with-kobe-bryant-during-offseason

Heediot
06-16-2019, 08:16 PM
Whatever keeps y'all optimistic. I'm pretty much doing the same for him as a Raptor.

LA_1
06-16-2019, 08:24 PM
Bro let’s just keep this in the Lakers forum

IKnowHoops
06-16-2019, 08:33 PM
Bro let’s just keep this in the Lakers forum

You know Rocco likes to get grimey

Max.This
06-16-2019, 09:29 PM
So much stuff being said everyday about every free agent. I'll believe it when Woj reports it

IndyRealist
06-16-2019, 09:32 PM
THEY APPARENTLY GOT THE AD TRADE RIGHT...
I've actually been waiting on this. Kobe had alot to do with the improvement of Kawhi's game...

Kawhi Leonard Working Out with Kobe Bryant During Offseason
TIM DANIELS
SEPTEMBER 14, 2018

Los Angeles Lakers legend Kobe Bryant recently dropped in during a workout session for new Toronto Raptors small forward Kawhi Leonard.

Raptors assistant coach Phil Handy posted a picture of the meeting Friday on Instagram.

"Appreciate you sharing your greatness and time," Handy wrote.

Marc J. Spears of The Undefeated passed along the photo:

In February 2016, Bryant told Ananth Pandian of CBS Sports the San Antonio Spurs' Gregg Popovich, Leonard's former head coach, asked him to keep tabs on the rising star.

"After the game we talked about Kawhi a little bit," he said. "[Popovich] wanted me to stay in his ear a little bit and talk to him a little bit. I definitely, definitely, definitely will. I think he has a tremendous amount of potential and he's only going to get better. So if I can help him out in that regard, I most certainly will."

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2795743-kawhi-leonard-working-out-with-kobe-bryant-during-offseason

75% of fans got the AD trade right.

R. Johnson#3
06-16-2019, 09:58 PM
EXCLUSIVE: Kobe Bryant Has ‘Allegedly’ Got Kawhi Leonard to Commit to the Lakers
By Ivy League MVP June 16, 2019

So, as we told you last week, the Los Angeles Lakers were going to land Anthony Davis in a trade with the New Orleans Pelicans. The deal was slated to be a multi-team trade; but the Lakers changed their minds last second and kept Kyle Kuzma in exchange for four 1st-round picks down the line.

Basically, Los Angeles pulled a New York Knicks, and sent away their future in the draft to possibly win now. According to Las Vegas odds, the Lakers are the favorites to the win the NBA Championship next year at +400; with the Milwaukee Bucks behind at +600. With the Toronto Raptors celebrating their first ever NBA Finals Championship with MVP Drake; we have some eye-raising news this weekend.

According to our sources, Kawhi Leonard will officially sign with the Los Angeles Lakers in two weeks.

Kobe Bryant is allegedly the mastermind behind the plan of bringing in Kawhi, along with Jeanie Buss, who have both been adamant on getting their guy. The plan is to have Leonard run the team in the future, after LeBron retires in a few years. However, prior to May, Kawhi was in talks with the Los Angeles Clippers, who all but had the deal wrapped up until something went wrong.

Since his uncle is in his ear and has the same interest as him going back home to Los Angeles, the front office of the Lakers has made Kawhi a priority of the Lakers – ahead of both LeBron and AD. The goal is sign Kawhi Leonard to a max-deal this summer and re-sign Anthony Davis next summer.

Whether LeBron stays or goes isn’t a concern of Kobe or Jeanie, because Kawhi is the guy they’re building the team around. LeBron and his team finally get what they wanted with AD, so Kobe and Jeanie used this play for the big man to keep the King competent with getting one of his friends.

They’ll shape up the rest of this roster in a few weeks (see: Shaun Livingston and other veterans for the low), which was gutted last night by the New Orleans Pelicans.

Look for this story to emerge by the months’ end. Also, let us know in the comments what you think of Kawhi going to the Lakeshow.
http://onsmash.com/

I'm sure the Raptors were cool with him discussing his contract with the Clippers all season lol.

JWorthy42
06-16-2019, 10:00 PM
At least its not in the usual Crayola purple font...

Redrum187
06-16-2019, 10:05 PM
Damn, Kawhi is my God... I don't want to have to watch Laker games... :(

SiteWolf
06-16-2019, 10:08 PM
Kawhi, Kyrie, and Kemba are all heading to LA along with every other player whose name starts with K...even Kobe is coming out of retirement for this.

Redrum187
06-16-2019, 10:30 PM
Kawhi, Kyrie, and Kemba are all heading to LA along with every other player whose name starts with K...even Kobe is coming out of retirement for this.

The KKK connection!

jerryred
06-16-2019, 11:19 PM
which combo would you rather have kyrie and jj Redick or rajon Rondo and Kawhi Leonard

goingfor28
06-16-2019, 11:25 PM
Kobe probably threatened to rape his girl

Quinnsanity
06-16-2019, 11:26 PM
Well if Ivy League MVP says so...

lakerfan85
06-16-2019, 11:46 PM
Kobe probably threatened to rape his girl

Wow that’s cool.. Never heard a Kobe rape joke before..

Rocco007
06-17-2019, 12:04 AM

:hi5:

Rocco007
06-17-2019, 12:06 AM
which combo would you rather have kyrie and jj Redick or rajon Rondo and Kawhi Leonard

kAWHI AND ALEX CARUSO!!!

Midnightbottle
06-17-2019, 12:23 AM
Kobe probably threatened to rape his girl[emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my KFDOWI using Tapatalk

bucketss
06-17-2019, 01:57 AM
lakers dreaming while raptors planning a parade hate to see it.
they will be in further shambles when he announces that he will stay in tomm parade lol.

IKnowHoops
06-17-2019, 02:14 AM

Salt

IKnowHoops
06-17-2019, 02:15 AM
The KKK connection!

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

IKnowHoops
06-17-2019, 02:15 AM

Kawhi

IKnowHoops
06-17-2019, 02:16 AM
Well if Ivy League MVP says so...

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Rush
06-17-2019, 02:19 AM
Closing due to non-reputable source. This can be reopened if this turns out to be true in the coming weeks.