PDA

View Full Version : Toronto Raptors are the 2018-19 NBA Champions, Kawhi Leonard Finals MVP

LaVar Ball
06-14-2019, 12:19 AM
Kawhi Leonard (Spurs, Raptors) winning his 2nd championship and 2nd finals MVP. Joins Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Bucks, Lakers) & LeBron James (Heat, Cavaliers) as the only 3 players in NBA History to win NBA finals MVP and NBA Title with 2 different franchises.

James Naismith, a Canadian, invented the game of basketball. And finally, a Canadian team is NBA World Champions!

Congrats to the Warriors on 5 straight finals and 3 NBA Championships!

Congrats on the Raptors, the city of Toronto of Ontario, and the country of Canada for their first NBA Championship!

Dade County
06-14-2019, 01:00 AM
Congrats Raps fans

Heediot
06-14-2019, 01:47 AM
RESPECT for the recognitiion

nastynice
06-14-2019, 01:56 AM
Hell of a run by the raptors. They deserved a title. T dot finally got one!

Redrum187
06-14-2019, 02:06 AM
I need to find the poll where they ranked the top 10 players in the NBA so I can see who left Kawhi out of it/out of the top 5. I will find you... whoever you are... and make fun of you for being so short-sited and stupid. Kawhi is God.

More-Than-Most
06-14-2019, 02:54 AM
I need to find the poll where they ranked the top 10 players in the NBA so I can see who left Kawhi out of it/out of the top 5. I will find you... whoever you are... and make fun of you for being so short-sited and stupid. Kawhi is God.

i had him top 5 but not 1... i kept him and embiid out of the top 5 because of injuries and injury history... KL and Embiid deserve to be top 1-5 def from skill alone but i highly doubt either guy will ever play 70 games and when the talent is this close in lebron/giannis/embiid/KL/Curry/Jokic/Durant its not really a sin for him to fall some because of health