PDA

View Full Version : NBA All-Time Redraft Play in Game 3

valade16
06-12-2019, 07:17 PM
Every year members of PSD get together and have a draft of all the players throughout history. They are then ranked and seeded where a "playoff" determines the winner of the game. This is that playoff. Look over the two teams and vote on which team you think would win in a 7 games series.

Team Azkaban (Homecourt advantage)

PG: Magic Johnson | Mookie Blaylock
SG: John Havlicek | Michael Finley
SF: Glen Rice | Gerald Wallace
PF: Bill Laimbeer | Blake Griffin
C: Alonzo Mourning | Vlade Divac

vs.

Just Some Above Average Dudes

PG: Oscar Robertson | Penny Hardaway
SG: Allen Iverson | Drazen Petrovic
SF: Bernard King | Dave DeBusschere
PF: Amare Stoudemire | Larry Johnson
C: Pau Gasol | Marcus Camby

GREATNESS ONE
06-12-2019, 10:56 PM
Vote Vote Vote!!

GREATNESS ONE
06-12-2019, 10:56 PM
Even if you donít actually vote on the poll, at least just post which team you think would win

Dunkapolooza
06-12-2019, 11:59 PM
These are super similar teams lol. Don't like a ball handling 2-guard next to Oscar and Magic though. Both their big men duos make sense with their stars so Im hoping there will be some argument on how they work over all. Rice makes a lot more sense to me than King though, but King was a superior player.

Leaning average dudes but its really close to me.

COOLbeans
06-13-2019, 02:09 AM
Average Dudes would give Team Azkaban the business

Quinnsanity
06-13-2019, 02:26 PM
Azkaban and it isn't close. There was no thought put into that other team.

Dunkapolooza
06-13-2019, 02:59 PM
Yeah you're right about that. I've gone back and forth. Leaning more azkaban. The team just has a more logical fit. But maybe a little less talent.

Redrum187
06-13-2019, 04:46 PM
It's closer than I initially thought. Shammy has the more functional team though.

Dunkapolooza
06-13-2019, 05:41 PM
Question? Who does Glenn rice guard here? I mean Bernard king is not good on d either... But is Glen rice the same kind of threat as Bernard king?

Not sure I love Hondo on ai either. Sure Iverson has terrible eff but Hondo is more of a big guard to wing defender imo

valade16
06-15-2019, 09:30 PM
Team Azkaban wins.

Bostonjorge
06-16-2019, 05:43 AM
Team Azkaban has the greatest leader in basketball. Magic gives his team the ultimate potential because of his passing. Rice becomes a bette shooter with Magic finding him. Havlicek is the teams closer. Magic passes always work but Havlicek is the iso guard when needed. Finley shooting potential and his athletic ability are magnetized playing off of Magic. Wallace is the big time defender. Bill and Morning give elite inside defense. Morning protecting the rim and Bills extremely smart/hustle defense. Griffin to me will lead the team in scoring with Magicís passing. Griffin played way above the rim. Divac also helps everyone with his passing.

I like Just some above average dudes. Iverson was the fastest player ever. Speed kills and no one could stay in front of him. Oscar and Penny are perfect pass first Guards to play next to Iverson. Both also have the size to match even the biggest guards like Magic. Amare has enough passing to play his super quick inside game and Gasol can also help Amare find his scoring positions. Larry has the strength to match anyone and can play Griffen's above the rim levels. Camby gives them the elite inside defender. Magic is the best player in the series but Iverson is the toughest guard. Iverson to me has more help as well.

Just some above average dudes for the win