PDA

View Full Version : Did The Warriors Organization Lose Their Cache Tonight of Attracting Future FAs?

LaVar Ball
06-11-2019, 06:36 AM
They basically forced KD to come back and ruined his career while the man was in his prime (this ainít no Kobe at the tail end of his career at the end of year 17). Does this make Golden State less of a desirable destination for FAs?

That Bob Myers presser was just really really weird. And I know for a fact that Jerry West would not have allowed Durant to play if he was still the special adviser to the Warriors front office. Looks like the Warriors organization is starting to crumble within.

Thoughts

RaiderLakersA's
06-11-2019, 12:31 PM
While I agree that pushing KD back on the floor was imprudent, KD is a superstar who could have said no. But I think he bought into the hype and wanted to be there to help his team and prove something in the process. Hubris is a a real mother and bad decisions and bad outcomes, her children. You can't put this all on just the front office. Kerr acts like he played no part in the decision, which is also equally baffling.

At the end of the day, the struggle for a dynasty to win and keep winning unravels the best of them. Free agents will continue to be drawn to the Warriors. I can envision a miracle scenario where they lose Clay and Draymond, but bring in AD, or even someone like Kawhi, after he's done flirting with LA and NY. Then problem is that KD is done for at least a year and no one knows what he'll be like when he returns.

nastynice
06-11-2019, 09:45 PM
It's a bad look. This is entirely the warriors fault

I don't think it'll stop other players from signing. Amongst nba players warriors are known to be the classiest organization and a cut above the rest.

What you see on the court is simply a reflection of the front office.

Vee-Rex
06-11-2019, 09:47 PM
Great thread and topic.

I'd say they did. What could have been the greatest dynasty of all time kind of flopped/choked it away. It'll be interesting to see what happens next.

formula101
06-12-2019, 05:03 PM
Dray be like, "I'm finna get paid...":D

R. Johnson#3
06-12-2019, 05:16 PM
They basically forced KD to come back and ruined his career while the man was in his prime (this ainít no Kobe at the tail end of his career at the end of year 17). Does this make Golden State less of a desirable destination for FAs?

That Bob Myers presser was just really really weird. And I know for a fact that Jerry West would not have allowed Durant to play if he was still the special adviser to the Warriors front office. Looks like the Warriors organization is starting to crumble within.

Thoughts

Do you honestly believe that? You don't think KD was dying to come back to try and 3peat?

Vee-Rex
06-12-2019, 06:33 PM
Do you think he was real with his ****? Faker than a $2 bill. I deal with scheming white folks all day. I know their tricks.

I'm stumped on whose dupe this is. Well done.

Saddletramp
06-12-2019, 09:02 PM
I'm stumped on whose dupe this is. Well done.

Definitely a dupe* and stylez, yes, this kind of racism is uncalled for. Not what I was saying before. Thereís a difference.

*Itís the return of ThuglifeJ!!!!!!!!! Shoot us all now. 🙄🔫

formula101
06-12-2019, 10:10 PM
Bob Myers worst acting of all time. Right up there with Hayden Christensen in the Star Wars prequels.

COOLbeans
06-12-2019, 11:26 PM
This thread is bull **** and equally hilarious