PDA

View Full Version : KD ruled out for Game 4; is it Toronto's series to lose?

cmellofan15
06-06-2019, 08:35 PM
Is Toronto officially the favorite to win the Finals with KD being out a majority of the series? Does he even come back this series?

If someone would have told me after last year's playoffs that it would be the Toronto ****ing Raptors to disassemble the greatest collection of talent ever, i would have called them crazy...now it's looking like a possibility :speechless:

ciaban2.0
06-06-2019, 09:51 PM
Here's a better question...

Is there anyone left who is going to push the idea that there is nothing wrong with KD and the Warriors are just being EXTRA CAUTIOUS.

Saddletramp
06-06-2019, 10:12 PM
Here's a better question...

Is there anyone left who is going to push the idea that there is nothing wrong with KD and the Warriors are just being EXTRA CAUTIOUS.

I know of one guy.....

Bostonjorge
06-06-2019, 10:15 PM
If KD can bring the Warriors back form being down 3-1 on the road then KD will shed all the negative things being said about him. Doing the impossible does that. Even for KD.

Chronz
06-06-2019, 11:01 PM
Is Toronto officially the favorite to win the Finals with KD being out a majority of the series? Does he even come back this series?

If someone would have told me after last year's playoffs that it would be the Toronto ****ing Raptors to disassemble the greatest collection of talent ever, i would have called them crazy...now it's looking like a possibility :speechless:

ive been called crazy before inevitably being proven right

Chronz
06-06-2019, 11:02 PM
If KD can bring the Warriors back form being down 3-1 on the road then KD will shed all the negative things being said about him. Doing the impossible does that. Even for KD.
lmfao how and why would it negate all the facts we know? yes if you add KD to an already great team, they win without question. its not just KD you could say this about either, because its such a low threshold to clear it literally says nothing about him. Guess what guys, if you add PG to either team, they win too.

Thats why men carry teams and ******* like KD simply hop on the D

LaVar Ball
06-07-2019, 12:53 AM
Hope Raps win the next 2 and put the Warriors outta their misery. I'm done with this season.

Let's get on to free agency!

Chronz
06-07-2019, 12:55 AM
Hope Raps win the next 2 and put the Warriors outta their misery. I'm done with this season.

Let's get on to free agency!

every season since KD hopped on Curry's dick has been this way man, people acting like the Dubs suppose to win every title without KD to prove common sense

LaVar Ball
06-07-2019, 01:08 AM
every season since KD hopped on Curry's dick has been this way man, people acting like the Dubs suppose to win every title without KD to prove common sense

agree

R. Johnson#3
06-07-2019, 07:45 AM
What are you guys talking about? The Raptors wonít even make the finals?

Heediot
06-07-2019, 08:29 AM
another thread derailed too quickly due to the kd and curry blah blah blah...

raps are the favs at this point. klay and kd have to prove worthy on the court to tilt the scales back to gs' favour.

ciaban2.0
06-07-2019, 07:53 PM
Boogie is sitting there like "GOD DAMN IT! I TOOK A PAYCUT FOR THE FREE RING! YOU GUYS ARE ****ING ME!

Saddletramp
06-07-2019, 08:49 PM
Boogie is sitting there like "GOD DAMN IT! I TOOK A PAYCUT FOR THE FREE RING! YOU GUYS ARE ****ING ME!

I still remember the look on Randy Mossís and Junior Seauís faces........ Priceless.

TrueFan420
06-07-2019, 09:22 PM
I know of one guy.....

Be nice he canít help it... heís been like that since Mookie

Bostonjorge
06-07-2019, 11:58 PM
lmfao how and why would it negate all the facts we know? yes if you add KD to an already great team, they win without question. its not just KD you could say this about either, because its such a low threshold to clear it literally says nothing about him. Guess what guys, if you add PG to either team, they win too.

Thats why men carry teams and ******* like KD simply hop on the D
I see what your saying but Toronto is a championship team. If KD can force a game 7 that alone is a big achievement. Raptors playing like they can beat anyone. I donít know if every all star can help Warriors win 3 in a row against this team. It will take a big time player and big time closer.

Chronz
06-08-2019, 12:09 AM
I see what your saying but Toronto is a championship team. If KD can force a game 7 that alone is a big achievement. Raptors playing like they can beat anyone. I donít know if every all star can help Warriors win 3 in a row against this team. It will take a big time player and big time closer.

Did someone say Toronto was a push over or something? Not seeing your point here.

Bostonjorge
06-08-2019, 12:20 AM
Did someone say Toronto was a push over or something? Not seeing your point here.

I was agreeing with everything you said but pointing out coming back from 3-1 is still a big time accomplishment. I wouldnít bet on Warriors coming back even with KD. ďIFĒ KD can lead them back he deserves some praise and not just being discredited for playing with GS.

Chronz
06-08-2019, 01:36 AM
I was agreeing with everything you said but pointing out coming back from 3-1 is still a big time accomplishment. I wouldnít bet on Warriors coming back even with KD. ďIFĒ KD can lead them back he deserves some praise and not just being discredited for playing with GS.

I said that before 3-1 and I stand by it even now. I dont agree with you because we already know how elite this team has been for losing a player of the caliber KD is allegedly at. He doesn't deserve ****, if he wanted that praise he should have the decency to not hop on the trolley.

Saddletramp
06-08-2019, 05:43 AM
Be nice he canít help it... heís been like that since Mookie

Pearl Jamís favorite player!