PDA

View Full Version : Paul Pierce admission about the wheelchair

warfelg
06-05-2019, 09:54 PM
Because he had to poop?

If this is true no one out does this drama queen level.

TrueFan420
06-05-2019, 10:09 PM
So what he was just turtling and didnít want to poop on the court? Sounds like a lie.

goingfor28
06-05-2019, 10:20 PM
Wouldn't it be faster to just run down the tunnel to the nearest bathroom?

WaDe03
06-05-2019, 10:50 PM
I love how multiple fan bases have chanted ďPaul Pierce SucksĒ at him or about him since he said he was better than Wade. Miami, Brooklyn, Toronto and I believe someone else have done it. **** him.

Chronz
06-05-2019, 10:51 PM
That aint the truth

ewing
06-05-2019, 10:57 PM
One of the all time greats

R. Johnson#3
06-06-2019, 05:37 AM
Love it.

Still not as sad as needing a wheelchair because of a shoulder injury. That **** was legendary.

WaDe03
06-06-2019, 08:32 AM
Love it.

Still not as sad as needing a wheelchair because of a shoulder injury. That **** was legendary.

Donít make me do it, baiting is a form of trolling and Iíd hate to see you banned for blatantly disrespecting a player greater than your entire franchise.

R. Johnson#3
06-06-2019, 10:12 AM
Donít make me do it, baiting is a form of trolling and Iíd hate to see you banned for blatantly disrespecting a player greater than your entire franchise.

Lol you spend the night trolling Warrior fans and then lose your cool at my awesome joke about Wade. Go ahead and report me. Youíll be the one who ends up getting banned. Now please stay on topic and donít let this divulge into you having to repeat how great you are over and over again just so you can sleep at night.

Considering that PP was faking it, how many players have actually had to get taken off on a wheelchair for an injury that would prevent them from walking off on their own strength? I donít think thereís any?

aman_13
06-06-2019, 10:32 AM
I don't get the hate for this. He was in pain but in the moment didn't know how to react to it. It's like having a panic attack.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

WaDe03
06-06-2019, 10:46 AM
Lol you spend the night trolling Warrior fans and then lose your cool at my awesome joke about Wade. Go ahead and report me. Youíll be the one who ends up getting banned. Now please stay on topic and donít let this divulge into you having to repeat how great you are over and over again just so you can sleep at night.

Considering that PP was faking it, how many players have actually had to get taken off on a wheelchair for an injury that would prevent them from walking off on their own strength? I donít think thereís any?

Iím literally the greatest. We know you made the joke to bait me because I own so much real estate in your head. Itís crazy how many properties I have in there, I couldnít imagine being so bothered by someone on an Internet forum but people usually always want more and I have far more so maybe itís envy. How was I trolling Warriors fans? Itís always **** the warriors but no trolling was done, I leave that to the lesser posters as yourself MTM and buckalis

R. Johnson#3
06-06-2019, 11:30 AM
Iím literally the greatest. We know you made the joke to bait me because I own so much real estate in your head. Itís crazy how many properties I have in there, I couldnít imagine being so bothered by someone on an Internet forum but people usually always want more and I have far more so maybe itís envy. How was I trolling Warriors fans? Itís always **** the warriors but no trolling was done, I leave that to the lesser posters as yourself MTM and buckalis

That's why my name is in your sig ;) What's even better is you took my tip on making the 3 in my name red as well so everything matches :laugh:

WaDe03
06-06-2019, 11:37 AM
That's why my name is in your sig ;) What's even better is you took my tip on making the 3 in my name red as well so everything matches :laugh:

It looks a lot better with the red, you were right!

warfelg
06-06-2019, 12:22 PM
Love it.

Lol. Any player using a wheelchair when itís not lower body is weak.

lakerfan85
06-06-2019, 01:20 PM
I know I always use a wheel chair when I have to take a ****..

R. Johnson#3
06-06-2019, 01:31 PM
It looks a lot better with the red, you were right!

Thatís the way it always goes in our exchanges.

WaDe03
06-06-2019, 02:40 PM

Wade would **** you up and is one of the strongest guards weíve ever seen.

WaDe03
06-06-2019, 02:41 PM
Thatís the way it always goes in our exchanges.

Went that way once, itís why I own a mobile home park, multiple apartment complexes and condominiums in your head.

warfelg
06-06-2019, 03:00 PM

Ok? Still a weak move to be carted off when you can walk just fine.

R. Johnson#3
06-06-2019, 06:29 PM
Went that way once, itís why I own a mobile home park, multiple apartment complexes and condominiums in your head.

Even in your fantasy World you fail. Who puts a trailer park next to condos?

lakerfan85
06-06-2019, 07:02 PM
Wade is a *****..

lakerfan85
06-06-2019, 07:03 PM
My arm! Somebody get a wheelchair!!

WaDe03
06-07-2019, 08:31 AM
Wade is a *****..

Better than Kobe peak vs peak. Hate it for you

WaDe03
06-07-2019, 08:32 AM
Even in your fantasy World you fail. Who puts a trailer park next to condos?

Your head is a broad world, theyíre not next to each other. Hate to see it.

R. Johnson#3
06-07-2019, 09:09 AM
Your head is a broad world, theyíre not next to each other. Hate to see it.

Youíd hate to see your own developments inside my head? But I thought you prided yourself on it? You always talk about it like itís something special and now youíre getting cold feet? Which one is it dude?

R. Johnson#3
06-07-2019, 09:11 AM

Kobe injures his Achilles, shoots his FTs and walks off the court.

Wade hurts his shoulder, cries then needs a wheelchair.

When was Kobeís peak? Wades was what, one year? Lol

WaDe03
06-07-2019, 09:32 AM
Youíd hate to see your own developments inside my head? But I thought you prided yourself on it? You always talk about it like itís something special and now youíre getting cold feet? Which one is it dude?

Hate to see that you were too dense to originally comprehend.

WaDe03
06-07-2019, 09:33 AM
Kobe injures his Achilles, shoots his FTs and walks off the court.

Wade hurts his shoulder, cries then needs a wheelchair.

When was Kobeís peak? Wades was what, one year? Lol

You know better, donít do this to yourself. Your teams in the finals and I donít want to have to ban you. Believe it or not but weíre on the same side in the finals

lakerfan85
06-07-2019, 09:50 AM

Lol!!

Rivera
06-07-2019, 09:58 AM

But his dairy-aire is in the lower part of the body :eyebrow: :laugh2:

My arm! Somebody get a wheelchair!!

O damn :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

warfelg
06-07-2019, 10:22 AM
But his dairy-aire is in the lower part of the body :eyebrow: :laugh2:

O damn :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I wasnít commenting on PP....

WaDe03
06-07-2019, 10:26 AM
Lol!!

Prove me wrong

R. Johnson#3
06-07-2019, 10:46 AM
You know better, donít do this to yourself. Your teams in the finals and I donít want to have to ban you. Believe it or not but weíre on the same side in the finals

Please ban me. I've asked you to report me 4 or 5 times now but you and I both know nothing will happen if you even tried. You'd probably end up getting yourself banned for wasting peoples time. If my comparison of Kobe and Wade hurt your feelings then don't bring a Kobe/Wade comparison up? I mean if Wade actually wheeled himself off the court then I'd give him some props but he couldn't even do that.

WaDe03
06-07-2019, 11:14 AM
Please ban me. I've asked you to report me 4 or 5 times now but you and I both know nothing will happen if you even tried. You'd probably end up getting yourself banned for wasting peoples time. If my comparison of Kobe and Wade hurt your feelings then don't bring a Kobe/Wade comparison up? I mean if Wade actually wheeled himself off the court then I'd give him some props but he couldn't even do that.

Oh no please donít do it!!!

IKnowHoops
06-07-2019, 12:16 PM
That aint the truth

I 100% believe this. Itís actually the only thing that makes sense. I só- my pants one time in 6th grade. I faked like I was sick and had my mom come get me. I went home, cleaned up and went right back to school. This is what happened. He só- his pants, and the only way to get back there without leaving a trail of dookie was in a wheelchair. Thanks Paul, finally I understand.

R. Johnson#3
06-07-2019, 02:59 PM
Oh no please donít do it!!!

Empty threat number what, 17 now? Please report me for whatever it is I was doing and be done with it. You're literally taking this thread and making it about you as you do with basically any other thread. Nobody (myself included) is afraid of you telling on them because you're just a troll and not a very good one at that.

WaDe03
06-07-2019, 04:45 PM
Empty threat number what, 17 now? Please report me for whatever it is I was doing and be done with it. You're literally taking this thread and making it about you as you do with basically any other thread. Nobody (myself included) is afraid of you telling on them because you're just a troll and not a very good one at that.

You troll and bait, through every thread where you can think of some clever remark to make. I was told to report it, youíre lucky I havenít.

Pierzynski4Prez
06-07-2019, 05:23 PM

This.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TrueFan420
06-07-2019, 10:54 PM

He could 100% kick my *** but it was still a punk move to go off on a wheelchair with a shoulder injury. I played an entire soccer tournament with a broken toe. You can try and be objective even if your a fan man.

PP pooping himself is pure comedy.

R. Johnson#3
06-08-2019, 01:08 AM
You troll and bait, through every thread where you can think of some clever remark to make. I was told to report it, youíre lucky I havenít.

You could learn a lot from my trolling. Itís so good that I got you to put my name in your sig.

I make incredibly witty jokes while you feel the need to bring up personal lives on an Internet forum. Thatís how good I am. Itís not my fault you get your panties in a bunch for me making fun of Wade. You just need to learn to take a joke and to stop lying to people on Internet forums about being a successful human being. Now please, report me for the 18th time.

WaDe03
06-09-2019, 08:37 PM
You could learn a lot from my trolling. Itís so good that I got you to put my name in your sig.

I make incredibly witty jokes while you feel the need to bring up personal lives on an Internet forum. Thatís how good I am. Itís not my fault you get your panties in a bunch for me making fun of Wade. You just need to learn to take a joke and to stop lying to people on Internet forums about being a successful human being. Now please, report me for the 18th time.

😂😂😂