PDA

View Full Version : Dan Gilbert has possible stroke

redsox12
05-27-2019, 10:50 AM
https://www.yahoo.com/sports/dan-gilbert-cavaliers-owner-stroke-symptoms-021441279.html

Prayers to Dan. He is a polarizing figure, but he put aside a lot of differences to help bring Cleveland a title, and I didn't know this about him but he has done a lot for Detroit too.

More-Than-Most
05-27-2019, 12:02 PM
all the money and power in the world means nothing when it comes to stuff like this... First ainge with the heart attack and now Gilbert with a stroke... the most horrifying exp of my life was coming down stairs seeing my dad on the floor in a puddle of sweat not able to lift his head while going to the bathroom on himself because he had been calling for help for a while.... strokes are just insane man... i hope he gets better

IKnowHoops
05-27-2019, 06:51 PM
all the money and power in the world means nothing when it comes to stuff like this... First ainge with the heart attack and now Gilbert with a stroke... the most horrifying exp of my life was coming down stairs seeing my dad on the floor in a puddle of sweat not able to lift his head while going to the bathroom on himself because he had been calling for help for a while.... strokes are just insane man... i hope he gets better

🙏

TrueFan420
05-27-2019, 06:55 PM

Sorry to hear that about your father and you finding him in that state. My dad had 1 when I was young. Luckily they found out it was a microscopic hole in heart, got him on blood thinner and hasnít had an issue since. Hope your dad recovered fully and is still charging forward.

Vee-Rex
05-28-2019, 09:29 AM
My grandfather just passed away yesterday due to complications suffered from a stroke about 2 weeks ago. I wasn't very close to him but it was still a rough time.

Goes to show that stuff can happen out of nowhere.

Hawkeye15
05-28-2019, 11:16 AM
My grandfather just passed away yesterday due to complications suffered from a stroke about 2 weeks ago. I wasn't very close to him but it was still a rough time.

sorry man.

Yeah, we only have this 1 life. Need to remember that, and enjoy every day. Easier said than done..

TrueFan420
05-28-2019, 01:12 PM

Sorry to hear that. My condolences.

prodigy
05-29-2019, 02:53 PM
https://www.yahoo.com/sports/dan-gilbert-cavaliers-owner-stroke-symptoms-021441279.html

Prayers to Dan. He is a polarizing figure, but he put aside a lot of differences to help bring Cleveland a title, and I didn't know this about him but he has done a lot for Detroit too.

He does amazing things for Ohio and Michigan as a whole. His Son also has suffered with many brain issues.

Gilbert is very passionate sometimes to a fault. But he loves sports, loves to win and will do anything to win. Get well soon, Ohio loves you.