PDA

View Full Version : 2019 NBA Free Agency

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Scoots
05-23-2019, 10:29 AM
Big names looking to see what's out there for them, a HUGE number of total free agents and a HUGE amount of money available to sign them caused by the number of 1 year deals signed last year.

Scoots
05-23-2019, 10:37 AM
Kings supposedly targeting Tobias Harris.

From these playoffs the Warriors, Sixers, Raptors, Bucks, and Celtics all have major free agents looking for big money and not at all certain to stay.

WaDe03
05-23-2019, 10:48 AM
Miami apparently had a deal done for Wall before his injury, thank god that fell through.

Iíve seen Miami likes Conley Jimmy and Beal and will reach out about all meaning their pick is probably gone.

Jimmy and Conley both in Miami next year is a lot of the speculation Iím seeing but Iím going to guess we get no one because Riley is washed.

TheDish87
05-23-2019, 12:42 PM
this is gonna be the wildest FA in a long time. I would like the Sixers to retain Harris but it seems like he is bound to be vastly overpaid and i rather let him walk to then pay him anything close to a max. He can help a good amount of teams though like the Kings would be a nice fit,same with the Pacers, Blazers too but i know theyre capped.

Sixers top priority has to be doing whatever it takes to keep Butler even if its a 5 year max deal. Jimmy is the ****in man and loved in Philly already. He earned every penny he gets from his playoff performance.

TheDish87
05-23-2019, 12:44 PM
Miami apparently had a deal done for Wall before his injury, thank god that fell through.

Iíve seen Miami likes Conley Jimmy and Beal and will reach out about all meaning their pick is probably gone.

Jimmy and Conley both in Miami next year is a lot of the speculation Iím seeing but Iím going to guess we get no one because Riley is washed.

Miami has nothing of value to trade for a player like Conley or Beal. That team needs to be blown up but not having that 2021 makes that tough.

WaDe03
05-23-2019, 12:59 PM
Miami has nothing of value to trade for a player like Conley or Beal. That team needs to be blown up but not having that 2021 makes that tough.

Expirings, picks, good young players. They have enough for Conley definitely not both and probably not Beal period.

WaDe03
05-23-2019, 01:01 PM
Iíve actually heard the Conley stuff is currently being discussed, theyíve always loved him. Donít see why they would do it without pairing with another star and go to scorer though.

warfelg
05-23-2019, 01:09 PM
Lots of money riding on all-nba votes coming up.

Speaking of which, James Harden has 2 FIRST TEAM ALL DEFENSE votes. By contrast, Ben Simmons who statistically was far better, had two TOTAL votes for all-NBA.

R. Johnson#3
05-23-2019, 01:10 PM
Sources told me that KD likes the Heat. Apparently the Knicks stuff is all a smoke screen.

WaDe03
05-23-2019, 01:18 PM
Sources told me that KD likes the Heat. Apparently the Knicks stuff is all a smoke screen.

Iíve been told to report all troll activity by admin so be careful.

TheDish87
05-23-2019, 01:26 PM
Expirings, picks, good young players. They have enough for Conley definitely not both and probably not Beal period.

what good young players? its a team of avg to mediocre players on mostly bad contracts.

R. Johnson#3
05-23-2019, 01:36 PM
Iíve been told to report all troll activity by admin so be careful.

Which admin?

Iím just reporting what my sources tell me. Just like you do lol.

WaDe03
05-23-2019, 01:41 PM
what good young players? its a team of avg to mediocre players on mostly bad contracts.

Justise who when moved to PG excelled, has improved his 3 a ton, and is a 2 way guy and only just turned 23 and on a very solid contract for the next 4 years. JRich who is on a solid contract. Bam whoís only 21 with a unique skill set, to a lesser extent DJJ who could end up being very good if he continues to improve his jumper. 13th pick.

WaDe03
05-23-2019, 01:42 PM
Which admin?

Iím just reporting what my sources tell me. Just like you do lol.

Youíre baiting is what youíre doing. Iíve been told to report all troll activity directed towards me. Be careful, I wonít repeat myself again.

R. Johnson#3
05-23-2019, 01:57 PM
Youíre baiting is what youíre doing. Iíve been told to report all troll activity directed towards me. Be careful, I wonít repeat myself again.

I just want to know which admin told you to do so. You donít have to repeat anything. Just say which admin it was.

WaDe03
05-23-2019, 01:58 PM
I just want to know which admin told you to do so. You donít have to repeat anything. Just say which admin it was.

Itís irrelevant.

Giannis94
05-23-2019, 01:58 PM
this is gonna be the wildest FA in a long time. I would like the Sixers to retain Harris but it seems like he is bound to be vastly overpaid and i rather let him walk to then pay him anything close to a max. He can help a good amount of teams though like the Kings would be a nice fit,same with the Pacers, Blazers too but i know theyre capped.

Sixers top priority has to be doing whatever it takes to keep Butler even if its a 5 year max deal. Jimmy is the ****in man and loved in Philly already. He earned every penny he gets from his playoff performance.

Jimmy is the best player on the team. I wouldn't mind the bucks going after em.

R. Johnson#3
05-23-2019, 02:11 PM
Itís irrelevant.

Ah okay, I think this falls under the category of your D-League experience and your inside sources. In other words itís a total lie hahaha.

You can report me though. I donít think itís trolling if I make fun of your lies with lies of my own. But yeah sure, the Heat are in on Jimmy, Beal and Conley. Apparently theyíre trying to to lure Alonzo Mourning out of retirement too :laugh:

R. Johnson#3
05-23-2019, 02:11 PM
But to be serious, I think Tobias ends up on the Nets. I donít see the Sixers keeping him.

angelsfan1984
05-23-2019, 02:15 PM
You heard it here first.....KD will play in the NBA next season.

WaDe03
05-23-2019, 02:19 PM
Ah okay, I think this falls under the category of your D-League experience and your inside sources. In other words itís a total lie hahaha.

You can report me though. I donít think itís trolling if I make fun of your lies with lies of my own. But yeah sure, the Heat are in on Jimmy, Beal and Conley. Apparently theyíre trying to to lure Alonzo Mourning out of retirement too :laugh:

No itís true I just donít have to name who it was. He PMd me and thatís the end of it.

Again, you donít have to believe me. You donít make a difference at all and Iím living a hell of a life brother.

Giannis94
05-23-2019, 02:24 PM
Real wild card of this is if Middleton will get a max. Is he worth it? Nope.

TheDish87
05-23-2019, 02:30 PM
Justise who when moved to PG excelled, has improved his 3 a ton, and is a 2 way guy and only just turned 23 and on a very solid contract for the next 4 years. JRich who is on a solid contract. Bam whoís only 21 with a unique skill set, to a lesser extent DJJ who could end up being very good if he continues to improve his jumper. 13th pick.

none of those guys are really considered good. I like Bams game but i think hes more of a high energy guy off the bench.

WaDe03
05-23-2019, 02:34 PM
none of those guys are really considered good. I like Bams game but i think hes more of a high energy guy off the bench.

All of them are considered good, none have reached their potential either obviously. Bam wouldnít be moved in a desk for Conley but obviously would have to be for Beal. Conley doesnít really make sense if they donít have another star/go to scorer set up though.

They definitely have enough to snag Conley.

warfelg
05-23-2019, 02:34 PM
No Supermax for Klay

warfelg
05-23-2019, 02:35 PM

R. Johnson#3
05-23-2019, 02:38 PM
No itís true I just donít have to name who it was. He PMd me and thatís the end of it.

Kk let me get this straight. You've said before that you've never reported me because I don't bother you and I don't matter. So are you saying that a mod went out of his way to tell you to report people? Man, being a pathological liar must be tough.

Again, you donít have to believe me. You donít make a difference at all and Iím living a hell of a life brother.

I'm sure you are living a hell of a life. That's why you need to point it out to strangers on the internet :laugh:

Giannis94
05-23-2019, 02:56 PM
So it's released that Giannis because he made all NBA team can sign the largest contract in NBA history in the summer of 2020. Can that number go up if he makes it again?

TheDish87
05-23-2019, 03:49 PM

2nd team would handle the first team in a series

WaDe03
05-23-2019, 04:02 PM
Kk let me get this straight. You've said before that you've never reported me because I don't bother you and I don't matter. So are you saying that a mod went out of his way to tell you to report people? Man, being a pathological liar must be tough.

I'm sure you are living a hell of a life. That's why you need to point it out to strangers on the internet :laugh:

I was literally told today (well I read today, donít know when the message came I didnít look) to start reporting trolls. It was Rush if you have to know since it seems to be bothering you so much. I donít have to lie about anything and I could be a clown or a CEO that makes no difference on an Internet forum.

warfelg
05-23-2019, 04:02 PM
So it's released that Giannis because he made all NBA team can sign the largest contract in NBA history in the summer of 2020. Can that number go up if he makes it again?

No.

Scoots
05-23-2019, 04:52 PM
Lots of money riding on all-nba votes coming up.

Speaking of which, James Harden has 2 FIRST TEAM ALL DEFENSE votes. By contrast, Ben Simmons who statistically was far better, had two TOTAL votes for all-NBA.

Jordan Bell got an all-defense vote and he was so bad at times he went weeks without playing.

Lil Rhody
05-23-2019, 06:51 PM
Youíre baiting is what youíre doing. Iíve been told to report all troll activity directed towards me. Be careful, I wonít repeat myself again.Better get that old miak

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Rush
05-23-2019, 07:55 PM

Wade is not lying. I told him, rather than responding and getting in trouble, to report troublemaking posts. As should everyone.

Now let's drop it and get back on topic.

Giannis94
05-23-2019, 11:32 PM
Kd to the bucks. Trade bledsoe. And add Klay to the bucks.

More-Than-Most
05-24-2019, 02:30 AM

Nope but they should sign him right now to the max asap... of the peoples that got the supermax recently it has backfired but it would be a bargain for your boy... He will be well worth that contract and beyond and it will keep him away from big markets like the lakers/knicks etc

WaDe03
05-24-2019, 09:22 AM
Yíall hear those crickets?

R. Johnson#3
05-24-2019, 09:26 AM
Wade is not lying. I told him, rather than responding and getting in trouble, to report troublemaking posts. As should everyone.

Now let's drop it and get back on topic.

Iím just confused as to why he wouldnít say who it was exactly. Oh well, guess he wasnít lying for once.

WaDe03
05-24-2019, 09:28 AM
Iím just confused as to why he wouldnít say who it was exactly. Oh well, guess he wasnít lying for once.

Because it was a private message therefore there was no reason to make it public. I donít lie and once again youíre shot down. Give it up.

R. Johnson#3
05-24-2019, 09:40 AM
Because it was a private message therefore there was no reason to make it public. I donít lie and once again youíre shot down. Give it up.

Please direct me to any other time youíve shot me down lol. In fact, put it in your sig.

Anyways, letís actually be serious in this thread. If youíre going to claim thereís ďtalkĒ of the Heat being in on Beal, Jimmy or Conley then provide some links. The reason I make fun of you is because you spew nonsense just to get people talking about a team thatís going to do nothing.

WaDe03
05-24-2019, 10:41 AM
Please direct me to any other time youíve shot me down lol. In fact, put it in your sig.

Anyways, letís actually be serious in this thread. If youíre going to claim thereís ďtalkĒ of the Heat being in on Beal, Jimmy or Conley then provide some links. The reason I make fun of you is because you spew nonsense just to get people talking about a team thatís going to do nothing.

You know what Iím talking about Iím not going back and digging things up.

A lot of the Heat writers are in on the talks and have done a lot of speculation.

Hereís a guy who works under Ethan Skolnick who has arguably the most Heat sources of all Miami media.

ďCheck BACK inĒ

Also reports came in 2 days ago that they had a deal done to Wall before his injury. Theyíre trying to makes moves to get a star/stars in here and thatís obvious.

I agree they will probably get nothing, Riley is washed up and has been for awhile.

For example:

None of this includes things I hear on the side, you asked for links and I gave you a few that could actually be linked. Inside source info obviously can not.

WaDe03
05-24-2019, 11:16 AM
Forgot to mention thatís the guy who had Juwan to Michigan and on a 5 year deal before anyone else.

R. Johnson#3
05-24-2019, 11:55 AM
You know what Iím talking about Iím not going back and digging things up.

A lot of the Heat writers are in on the talks and have done a lot of speculation.

Hereís a guy who works under Ethan Skolnick who has arguably the most Heat sources of all Miami media.

ďCheck BACK inĒ

Also reports came in 2 days ago that they had a deal done to Wall before his injury. Theyíre trying to makes moves to get a star/stars in here and thatís obvious.

I agree they will probably get nothing, Riley is washed up and has been for awhile.

For example:

None of this includes things I hear on the side, you asked for links and I gave you a few that could actually be linked. Inside source info obviously can not.

So this Sylvander dude is who feeds your imagination. Read his May 24 tweet then apply it to all the other ones. You think the Heat will be able to make a trade without giving up Justise or Bam? Who will they trade for Conley? An equally old PG in Dragic to a rebuilding team. If Kyrie walks then Dragic and a pick could get Ainge listening for Hayward but even thatís a long shot.

Also checking in or back in on a player doesnít necessarily mean theyíre in on him. Theyíre doing due diligence and if theyíre reluctant to give up Justise or Bam then I canít imagine Washington even giving them the time of day.

Iím also unsure as to why you posted tweets he made that resulted in nothing. If anything that further proves he knows nothing. My favourite is the one about how all the star players had Miami on their list and how it was humbling that nobody chose Miami. This guy pushes his lies to a ridiculous degree lol.

WaDe03
05-24-2019, 12:03 PM
So this Sylvander dude is who feeds your imagination. Read his May 24 tweet then apply it to all the other ones. You think the Heat will be able to make a trade without giving up Justise or Bam? Who will they trade for Conley? An equally old PG in Dragic to a rebuilding team. If Kyrie walks then Dragic and a pick could get Ainge listening for Hayward but even thatís a long shot.

Also checking in or back in on a player doesnít necessarily mean theyíre in on him. Theyíre doing due diligence and if theyíre reluctant to give up Justise or Bam then I canít imagine Washington even giving them the time of day.

Iím also unsure as to why you posted tweets he made that resulted in nothing. If anything that further proves he knows nothing. My favourite is the one about how all the star players had Miami on their list and how it was humbling that nobody chose Miami. This guy pushes his lies to a ridiculous degree lol.

That may 24th tweet doesnít apply to all the others so why would we do that? Theyíd obvisouky give up anyone for Beal. They have JRich who is on a great contract too. They have picks and expirings.

Checking back in being in on itís all the same damn thing, stop nitpicking. Theyíre interested and would be willing to give up any player to get Beal.

Do you lack comprehension or what? These guys had Miami in their lists, national reporters even said this so thereís no lie in any of it. It just backs what I told you, they probabky will end up with nothing because Riley has been washed up for awhile now.

Youíre nitpicking so hard youíre starting to make no sense. Either that or you just donít comprehend what youíre reading because the steam blowing out your ears is fogging your vision.

This is the same guy who had Juwan to Michigan on a 5 year deal before anyone. The network heís with is the network who when Woj said Brooklyn Clippers and maybe it was Knicks were Butlers preferred teams, they jumped in and said no, Miami is 100% on the list. Couple days later, not only are they on his list but they are his top preferred destination.

WaDe03
05-24-2019, 12:04 PM
Shot down on back to back days? Damn Johnson just bend the knee and move on.

WaDe03
05-24-2019, 12:30 PM
If Jimmy wants Miami still then they can definitely add him and Conley. They would need Jimmy to tell philly he wants a sign and trade to Miami or to opt in and be traded to Miami. Philly would much rather have JRich and scoring Anderson than to be left with nothing. Then you turn your focus to Conley or Hayward. Offer the pick and Dragic/Whiteside expirings. The team gets expiring deals to clear cap and a lottery pick.

Winslow
Hayward
Butler
DJJ
Bam

Conley
Butler
Winslow
DJJ
Bam

Be major players in the 2020 or 2021 free agency or trade for the next disgruntled star before then. Have a fun team in the meantime.

R. Johnson#3
05-24-2019, 12:31 PM
Iím curious to know what your definition of shot down is? Nothing you or this Sylvander guy has said has come true lol. Just because people report something doesnít make it so. Much like his b/s about all the star players having Miami on the list and then none picking Miami. Instead of owning his b/s he calls it a humbling experience lol. Oh yeah, he called Juwan Howard going back to Michigan to coach apparently. Please tell me how this is relevant to NBA free agency or trades?

The May 24 tweet does apply to all the other ones because they wonít find salary relief outside of Dragic. Nobody will touch the bad contracts Miami is loaded with. I didnít bother mentioning J Rich because trading him for a good player would be counterproductive. I assume heíd be in Sylvanderís Bam and Justise category. Your kidding yourself if you think you can attach a pick to Waiters, Whiteside or JJ in order to fetch a big name. Or even a half decent one at that. Even if some of them are expiring. Why would a team take on an expiring contract and a middle pick for one of their best players?

Even if all the writers were reporting something, it still didnít happen. My idea for the Kawhi trade actually did happen but that was something I just made up in my head. Much like you and this Sylvander guy do with your fun ideas.

warfelg
05-24-2019, 12:36 PM
I love how half of your FA ideas start with: would require a S&T with these two massive bloated contracts.

R. Johnson#3
05-24-2019, 12:37 PM
I love how half of your FA ideas start with: would require a S&T with these two massive bloated contracts.

Dion Waiters and Hassan Whiteside would definitely help a team compete. Much like they have Miami.....

WaDe03
05-24-2019, 12:39 PM
Iím curious to know what your definition of shot down is? Nothing you or this Sylvander guy has said has come true lol. Just because people report something doesnít make it so. Much like his b/s about all the star players having Miami on the list and then none picking Miami. Instead of owning his b/s he calls it a humbling experience lol. Oh yeah, he called Juwan Howard going back to Michigan to coach apparently. Please tell me how this is relevant to NBA free agency or trades?

The May 24 tweet does apply to all the other ones because they wonít find salary relief outside of Dragic. Nobody will touch the bad contracts Miami is loaded with. I didnít bother mentioning J Rich because trading him for a good player would be counterproductive. I assume heíd be in Sylvanderís Bam and Justise category. Your kidding yourself if you think you can attach a pick to Waiters, Whiteside or JJ in order to fetch a big name. Or even a half decent one at that. Even if some of them are expiring. Why would a team take on an expiring contract and a middle pick for one of their best players?

Even if all the writers were reporting something, it still didnít happen. My idea for the Kawhi trade actually did happen but that was something I just made up in my head. Much like you and this Sylvander guy do with your fun ideas.

None of it was bs if the Heat were actually on their preferred destinations lists. He never said any of them were for sure going To Miami, he reported they were interested in Miami. Then the national media back it. Idk why thatís confusing you so much.

He said no bam or Winslow in that scenario (getting Conley and/or Hayward). Why would they send two of their best assets to team to help the other teams get salary relief? Miami taking Hayward for Dragic and Whiteside would honestly be doing the Celtics a favor. They get out of a lot of cap and get their unselfish PG when Kyrie leaves and then maybe brad can get Whiteside to stay focused all season. If not you still close your hole at PG and get cap relief. Good luck finding that from other tesms for him.

Grizzlies are drafting Ja who will automatically start and have the ball in his hands a lot. Theyíre not going to keep Conley. They can get a pick/salary relief/solid player from Miami. Again good luck finding it eksewheee.

I explained Jimmy in my last post. Theyíd rather have JRich a pick and an expiring contract then be left with nothing if Jimmy does still have Miami as his top choice.

R. Johnson#3
05-24-2019, 12:40 PM
If Jimmy wants Miami still then they can definitely add him and Conley. They would need Jimmy to tell philly he wants a sign and trade to Miami or to opt in and be traded to Miami. Philly would much rather have JRich and scoring Anderson than to be left with nothing. Then you turn your focus to Conley or Hayward. Offer the pick and Dragic/Whiteside expirings. The team gets expiring deals to clear cap and a lottery pick.

Winslow
Hayward
Butler
DJJ
Bam

Conley
Butler
Winslow
DJJ
Bam

Be major players in the 2020 or 2021 free agency or trade for the next disgruntled star before then. Have a fun team in the meantime.

Alright, Iíll actually entertain your ideas. Please tell me why Memphis would want Whiteside when they have a front court of JV and Jaren Jackson Jr? Also tell me why theyíd want an old PG on an expiring while theyíre rebuilding. They have no salary to clear after Conley. I want to know where you get your logic from.

WaDe03
05-24-2019, 12:40 PM

Please go in to detail on the massive bloated contracts Iím using.

WaDe03
05-24-2019, 12:41 PM
Dion Waiters and Hassan Whiteside would definitely help a team compete. Much like they have Miami.....

Yea because I said this, good job!

WaDe03
05-24-2019, 12:50 PM
Alright, Iíll actually entertain your ideas. Please tell me why Memphis would want Whiteside when they have a front court of JV and Jaren Jackson Jr? Also tell me why theyíd want an old PG on an expiring while theyíre rebuilding. They have no salary to clear after Conley. I want to know where you get your logic from.

Because they get cap relief the very next summer and picks from it.

Letís just go the Jimmy and Conley route.

Memphis gets: Whiteside (cap relief) the 13th pick.
Miami gets: Conley

What other lottery team will trade their pick for Conley? Now Memphis adds another young player and has minehbfor the younger RFAs next summer.

Philly gets: Dragic and JRich add Andersonís expiring contract as filler if the S&T numbers require it.
Miami gets:Jimmy

Philly rolls out with:

Dragic
JRich/JJ
Harris
Simmons
Embiid

Or

Simmons/Dragic
JJ/Dragic
JRich
Harris
Embiid

Use Dragic in a ginobli role in the 2nd lineup and adds depth which they need. Either that or Jimmy can just leave somewhere else for nothing.

Who says no? If you say someone says no then explain why and tell me the tesms that will offer better packages?

warfelg
05-24-2019, 12:51 PM
Please go in to detail on the massive bloated contracts Iím using.

Most of Miamiís contracts are bad. Like why would Philly take back those offers when letting Jimmy walk without anything back frees up another max contract spot?

warfelg
05-24-2019, 12:58 PM

What other lottery team will trade their pick for Conley? Now Memphis adds another young player and has minehbfor the younger RFAs next summer.

Philly gets: Dragic and JRich add Andersonís expiring contract as filler if the S&T numbers require it.
Miami gets:Jimmy

Philly rolls out with:

Dragic
JRich/JJ
Harris
Simmons
Embiid

Or

Simmons/Dragic
JJ/Dragic
JRich
Harris
Embiid

Use Dragic in a ginobli role in the 2nd lineup and adds depth which they need. Either that or Jimmy can just leave somewhere else for nothing.

Who says no? If you say someone says no then explain why and tell me the tesms that will offer better packages?

Philly says no. Easily. Takes up the cap space and doesnít give us much flexibility. And when those contracts expire we would be pressing the cap anyways so having the space does little for us.

R. Johnson#3
05-24-2019, 01:03 PM

Okay, so I pointed out that Memphis has a front court of JV and JJJ. You seemed to completely ignore that and point out that Whiteside is cap relief. So why would Memphis take minutes away from their future front court in order to play an expiring player 27 million dollars just so he can leave next year? They donít really need any cap relief once Conley is gone which is something I also pointed out which you seemed to ignore as well. Essentially your trade idea is the 13th pick and a player who will slow down the teams development for Conley. This is why I donít take anything you say seriously. Teams arenít trying to help the Heat out.

TheDish87
05-24-2019, 01:03 PM
lol no the Sixers dont want the heats scarps and bad contracts. if Harris or Butler walk their money will be used elsewhere to improve the team. James is staying though according to my unverified, homer, reporter friend.

WaDe03
05-24-2019, 01:14 PM
Most of Miamiís contracts are bad. Like why would Philly take back those offers when letting Jimmy walk without anything back frees up another max contract spot?

The offers Iím sending are expiring players who can actually contribute. Dragic could boost you all a lot in the ginobli role and then JRich who is on a great contract. You all then retain Harris. Iím not sending you long term bloated contracts. You all need depth in the worst way. If you want someone for the max thatís axtsully worth it let Harris walk.

warfelg
05-24-2019, 01:15 PM
The offers Iím sending are expiring players who can actually contribute. Dragic could boost you all a lot in the ginobli role and then JRich who is on a great contract. You all then retain Harris. Iím not sending you long term bloated contracts. You all need depth in the worst way. If you want someone for the max thatís axtsully worth it let Harris walk.

Lol why would we do it for players that could walk in a year where our cap space would run out, FA is trash, and prevent us from adding in the case of that?

You failed to answer that.

warfelg
05-24-2019, 01:16 PM
lol no the Sixers dont want the heats scarps and bad contracts. if Harris or Butler walk their money will be used elsewhere to improve the team. James is staying though according to my unverified, homer, reporter friend.

Please call MTM by name :D

WaDe03
05-24-2019, 01:17 PM
Okay, so I pointed out that Memphis has a front court of JV and JJJ. You seemed to completely ignore that and point out that Whiteside is cap relief. So why would Memphis take minutes away from their future front court in order to play an expiring player 27 million dollars just so he can leave next year? They donít really need any cap relief once Conley is gone which is something I also pointed out which you seemed to ignore as well. Essentially your trade idea is the 13th pick and a player who will slow down the teams development for Conley. This is why I donít take anything you say seriously. Teams arenít trying to help the Heat out.

1. Whiteside doesnít have to play. He could also be traded to a 3rd team or waived. Heís strictly cap relief.
2. Yes they do, they should try and be players in the RFA market as well as UFA market. They could also use the space to take back bad contracts packaged with first round picks. I understand this is too in depth for you.
3. Who else is offering the grizzlies a lottery pick and cap relief for Conley?

TheDish87
05-24-2019, 01:18 PM
no one wants Whiteside. hes been shopped for like 2 years now. hes a ****in bum.

WaDe03
05-24-2019, 01:18 PM
Laugh st my offers all you want, I donít expect philly homers and a troll to agree with me. People tried to clown my Kyrie to the Celtics offer too and then it was 100% right other than I didnít have Zizic going to Cleveland.

I know my ****.

WaDe03
05-24-2019, 01:20 PM
no one wants Whiteside. hes been shopped for like 2 years now. hes a ****in bum.

And now heís expiring so he actually has some value. I bet you Washington would trade Wall for Dragic Whiteside and the pick just to get out of his contract. He has value in trades now. Not when he had 3/70 left or 2/50.

WaDe03
05-24-2019, 01:20 PM
You obviously donít understand the business side.

TheDish87
05-24-2019, 01:29 PM
you obviously like to make **** up. the only proof you can show of any of these players linked to miami is again an unverified local reporter who was wrong about everything minus the already speculated Juwan Howard to Michigan coaching offer, apparently.

WaDe03
05-24-2019, 01:32 PM
you obviously like to make **** up. the only proof you can show of any of these players linked to miami is again an unverified local reporter who was wrong about everything minus the already speculated Juwan Howard to Michigan coaching offer, apparently.

Iím not making up ****. What was he wrong about? List them out.

He was first with the howard news and the terms of the contract. Not all that was ďspeculatedĒ

warfelg
05-24-2019, 01:39 PM
I mean I at least get the idea behind the Memphis one a little. Get something in return and unload a bloated contract.

But man your Philly offer makes no sense.
1- if Butler wants to sign elsewhere no way Philly does it for 2 expiring contracts in a year where it doesnít help them get under the cap and FA sucks.

2- we wonít help out a EC team that easily. If they want that itís going to take more than JRich (who I like but not at his current or next contract) and Dragic (who doesnít help with any issue other than pissing him off by coming off the bench).

3- if Jimmy wants to sign elsewhere, itís not going to be a team with no cap and no other star players. If he wants Miami, they will have to work to find suckers to take contracts. PBev + Brogdonovich is far better than Dragic + JRich.

WaDe03
05-24-2019, 01:45 PM
I mean I at least get the idea behind the Memphis one a little. Get something in return and unload a bloated contract.

But man your Philly offer makes no sense.
1- if Butler wants to sign elsewhere no way Philly does it for 2 expiring contracts in a year where it doesnít help them get under the cap and FA sucks.

2- we wonít help out a EC team that easily. If they want that itís going to take more than JRich (who I like but not at his current or next contract) and Dragic (who doesnít help with any issue other than pissing him off by coming off the bench).

3- if Jimmy wants to sign elsewhere, itís not going to be a team with no cap and no other star players. If he wants Miami, they will have to work to find suckers to take contracts. PBev + Brogdonovich is far better than Dragic + JRich.

I guess weíll have to wait and see. JRich is on one of the best contracts in the league probably so idk why you donít like him for that money? Youíre not getting a sign and trade from the clippers or any team with 2 max slots for Jimmy. Weíll see but if he leaves youíre more than likely going to be left with nothing significant in his place.

R. Johnson#3
05-24-2019, 01:53 PM
1. Whiteside doesnít have to play. He could also be traded to a 3rd team or waived. Heís strictly cap relief.
2. Yes they do, they should try and be players in the RFA market as well as UFA market. They could also use the space to take back bad contracts packaged with first round picks. I understand this is too in depth for you.
3. Who else is offering the grizzlies a lottery pick and cap relief for Conley?

1. Okay, so now theyíll just take on a max contract and bench him so he has absolutely no chance to give himself any value in a contract year. That makes a ton of sense for both Memphis and Whiteside. Iím sure Hassan will happily sit down and not make a peep. Or maybe theyíll trade him like you said. Miami has had an awful hard time doing that for the past few years though probably because nobody wants him. Waiving him makes no sense. Theyíre going to pay him 27 million dollars to go away just so they can have the 13th pick? Come on dude.

2. Memphis already has 2 expiring deals in Parsons and CJ so no, they donít need anymore expiring deals for cap relief. They will be in great shape after the 19/20 season money wise.

3. Nobody is probably going to offer Memphis cap relief because once Conley is dealt they will have no need for cap relief after the season is over.

Your trade is essentially the 13th pick for Conley and itís makes no sense unless Memphis wants to do the Heat a favour.

warfelg
05-24-2019, 01:53 PM
Nothing significant other than $33million in cap space. I rather have that than 2 guys that make our biggest issue worse.

warfelg
05-24-2019, 01:54 PM
1. Okay, so now theyíll just take on a max contract and bench him so he has absolutely no chance to give himself any value in a contract year. That makes a ton of sense for both Memphis and Whiteside. Iím sure Hassan will happily sit down and not make a peep. Or maybe theyíll trade him like you said. Miami has had an awful hard time doing that for the past few years though probably because nobody wants him. Waiving him makes no sense. Theyíre going to pay him 27 million dollars to go away just so they can have the 13th pick? Come on dude.

2. Memphis already has 2 expiring deals in Parsons and CJ so no, they donít need anymore expiring deals for cap relief. They will be in great shape after the 19/20 season money wise.

3. Nobody is probably going to offer Memphis cap relief because once Conley is dealt they will have no need for cap relief after the season is over.

Your trade is essentially the 13th pick for Conley and itís makes no sense unless Memphis wants to do the Heat a favour.

A 13th pick Philly would absolutely demand in a Butler S&T.

R. Johnson#3
05-24-2019, 01:57 PM
Laugh st my offers all you want, I donít expect philly homers and a troll to agree with me. People tried to clown my Kyrie to the Celtics offer too and then it was 100% right other than I didnít have Zizic going to Cleveland.

I know my ****.

I actually took your offer seriously as did the Philly fans. Your response is name calling. This is why I donít waste my time having actual debates with you. Nobody is trying to help the Heat. The only thing the Heat can and will do is roll out that sorry excuse of a team next year and let those BRUTAL contracts expire. For their sake they better draft someone good at 13 and trade Dragic for a young player or a pick. Miami will be rebuilding, not contending.

R. Johnson#3
05-24-2019, 01:58 PM

I was only focussing on the Conley deal but I agree with you even though it wonít happen.

WaDe03
05-24-2019, 01:59 PM
I always want to remind everyone I told you a couple weeks ago Kyrie is going to the Lakers. Donít forget this.

WaDe03
05-24-2019, 02:00 PM
Nothing significant other than $33million in cap space. I rather have that than 2 guys that make our biggest issue worse.

Whatís your biggest issue? They improve your lack of depth a lot.

warfelg
05-24-2019, 02:02 PM
Whatís your biggest issue? They improve your lack of depth a lot.

Iíve stated my issue. Itís not my job to keep telling you.

WaDe03
05-24-2019, 02:02 PM
I actually took your offer seriously as did the Philly fans. Your response is name calling. This is why I donít waste my time having actual debates with you. Nobody is trying to help the Heat. The only thing the Heat can and will do is roll out that sorry excuse of a team next year and let those BRUTAL contracts expire. For their sake they better draft someone good at 13 and trade Dragic for a young player or a pick. Miami will be rebuilding, not contending.

Your shots at the team donít bother me. Iíve been saying Riley sucks now and built a terrible team and that if they roll the same **** out for 4 years in a row I wonít watch much. Everyone has their time. We have 3 rings pretty recently and now we suck, it happens. Itís more than majority can say they have though. You didnít take the trades seriously you just instantly started trolling as usual.

warfelg
05-24-2019, 02:03 PM
And now heís expiring so he actually has some value. I bet you Washington would trade Wall for Dragic Whiteside and the pick just to get out of his contract. He has value in trades now. Not when he had 3/70 left or 2/50.

No **** Washington does that. Thatís the first trade youíve suggested that Miami doesnít rape the other team for.

WaDe03
05-24-2019, 02:05 PM

I mean Iíd be fine with just getting Butler but neither team has much leverage. They can measure each other dicks all they want and then both be left with nothing when Jimmy goes to the clippers or something. Philly doesnt attract FAs

WaDe03
05-24-2019, 02:07 PM
No **** Washington does that. Thatís the first trade youíve suggested that Miami doesnít rape the other team for.

Yea so it shows Whiteside has value in trades now, that was just an example. Thatís the point I was making. Miami doesnít rape Memphis in the deal I suggested or Philly. Youíre left with cap if Jimmy leaves but yíall donít get FAs and players donít like Embiid or Simmons.

warfelg
05-24-2019, 02:12 PM
Yea so it shows Whiteside has value in trades now, that was just an example. Thatís the point I was making. Miami doesnít rape Memphis in the deal I suggested or Philly. Youíre left with cap if Jimmy leaves but yíall donít get FAs and players donít like Embiid or Simmons.

Thatís of the few spots he has value.

How do you know we donít get players like that? Weíve never had multiple max space with two stud players.

R. Johnson#3
05-24-2019, 02:13 PM
Your shots at the team donít bother me. Iíve been saying Riley sucks now and built a terrible team and that if they roll the same **** out for 4 years in a row I wonít watch much. Everyone has their time. We have 3 rings pretty recently and now we suck, it happens. Itís more than majority can say they have though. You didnít take the trades seriously you just instantly started trolling as usual.

They werenít shots itís just the reality of it all. You guys have terrible contracts that youíre just going to have to let play out. Like I said, Dragic is the only one with any value.

I didnít take the trade seriously? I legitimately broke it down and all of your subsequent rebuttals. Everything I said just made too much sense so you accuse me of trolling instead of listening to actual logic and trying to come up with a real response and not just, ďWhiteside doesnít have to play for themĒ

My responses to you wonít be serious anymore though. Oh and maybe make the 3 in my name red as well? Just so your sig looks a little neater.

warfelg
05-24-2019, 02:14 PM
I mean Iíd be fine with just getting Butler but neither team has much leverage. They can measure each other dicks all they want and then both be left with nothing when Jimmy goes to the clippers or something. Philly doesnt attract FAs

How does neither team have leverage? If Miami wants Butler and he wants them thereís only 2 ways that happens:
-Miami makes major cap dumps and some team is stupid enough to help
-Miami gets him in a S&T and Philly holds the cards.

WaDe03
05-24-2019, 02:22 PM
How does neither team have leverage? If Miami wants Butler and he wants them thereís only 2 ways that happens:
-Miami makes major cap dumps and some team is stupid enough to help
-Miami gets him in a S&T and Philly holds the cards.

And then they have a dick measuring contest and both are left with nothing when he goes elsewhere like I said.

WaDe03
05-24-2019, 02:23 PM
They werenít shots itís just the reality of it all. You guys have terrible contracts that youíre just going to have to let play out. Like I said, Dragic is the only one with any value.

I didnít take the trade seriously? I legitimately broke it down and all of your subsequent rebuttals. Everything I said just made too much sense so you accuse me of trolling instead of listening to actual logic and trying to come up with a real response and not just, ďWhiteside doesnít have to play for themĒ

My responses to you wonít be serious anymore though. Oh and maybe make the 3 in my name red as well? Just so your sig looks a little neater.

You donít understand he game and now you donít understand the business side either. Itís a shame. Well just agree to disagree on everything going forward.

WaDe03
05-24-2019, 02:24 PM
Thatís of the few spots he has value.

How do you know we donít get players like that? Weíve never had multiple max space with two stud players.

Young guys donít like Simmons and the older donít like Embiid. Itís why KD was busting his *** in the all star game. They donít like or respect his antics.

WaDe03
05-24-2019, 02:26 PM
Iím not making up ****. What was he wrong about? List them out.

He was first with the howard news and the terms of the contract. Not all that was ďspeculatedĒ

List them, donít duck it.

smith&wesson
05-24-2019, 02:34 PM
if Leonard stays I would love for the raptors to try and sign Beverly.

Donít know if weíll have the cap space tho

warfelg
05-24-2019, 02:34 PM
And then they have a dick measuring contest and both are left with nothing when he goes elsewhere like I said.

No. Philly is left with $33 mil to improve. Miami is stuck with the same team that missed the playoffs.

WaDe03
05-24-2019, 02:37 PM
No. Philly is left with $33 mil to improve. Miami is stuck with the same team that missed the playoffs.

Good luck with it.

warfelg
05-24-2019, 02:40 PM
We donít need luck. Weíre better and can use the cap space wisely. 0% chance we lose out on using it.

WaDe03
05-24-2019, 03:51 PM
We donít need luck. Weíre better and can use the cap space wisely. 0% chance we lose out on using it.

You wonít get a better contract and fit than JRich with it.

warfelg
05-24-2019, 03:58 PM
Iím not worried about missing out on a replacement level player whoís going to demand $25 mil next year.

Your insistence that Philly will get no one and this deal could be the best offseason move is actually kinda funny. I think itís more likely that we run it back or keep Jimmy/lose Tobias than it is to take this deal. Because it makes absolutely no sense. At all.

WaDe03
05-24-2019, 04:05 PM
Jimmys gone.

warfelg
05-24-2019, 05:04 PM
Kyrie and Bron both liked an IG fan pic of Kyrie in a Lakers jersey.

IKnowHoops
05-24-2019, 06:29 PM

There we go ďoffers Iím sendingĒ...bro, These are pipe dreams. Itís OK, I do it all the time, but I do tell people...Ēok I know itís a pipe dream butĒ....

IKnowHoops
05-24-2019, 07:15 PM

Iíd be cool with Kyrie and KL to the Bronkers

WaDe03
05-24-2019, 07:53 PM

Kyries already a done deal to the Lakers, I told yíall this a couple weeks ago. Remember this post when I bring it up and everyone says ďwell yea but everyone knew itĒ or some bs like that to discredit me.

Scoots
05-25-2019, 12:27 AM
Sources say Riley agreed to a 5 year extension in Miami.

More-Than-Most
05-25-2019, 03:11 AM
Kyries already a done deal to the Lakers, I told yíall this a couple weeks ago. Remember this post when I bring it up and everyone says ďwell yea but everyone knew itĒ or some bs like that to discredit me.

um you literally said it after it was released by sources lmfao. If we are being factual I think it was this sites cav fan that was saying he could see kyrie going to play with lebron months ago... i guess he has sources as well?

Scoots
05-25-2019, 11:04 AM
The reality is we have no idea where anyone is or isn't going.

I wonder if any of the major players are going to move with S&Ts? If that is on the table the number of variables goes way up.

warfelg
05-25-2019, 11:34 AM
The reality is we have no idea where anyone is or isn't going.

I wonder if any of the major players are going to move with S&Ts? If that is on the table the number of variables goes way up.

I doubt a S&T is going to happen. The NBA has worked so hard to basically eliminate them.

smith&wesson
05-25-2019, 12:51 PM
I see Irving going to LA and making Davis want to go to the Lakers even more

PAOboston
05-25-2019, 03:58 PM
I canít believe FA doesnít start for over a month. Weíre going to get like 40 rumors a week about he said/she said stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scoots
05-25-2019, 04:18 PM
I canít believe FA doesnít start for over a month. Weíre going to get like 40 rumors a week about he said/she said stuff.

It's going to be more than 40 a week. At least the draft is only 3.5 weeks away.

WaDe03
05-25-2019, 05:40 PM
um you literally said it after it was released by sources lmfao. If we are being factual I think it was this sites cav fan that was saying he could see kyrie going to play with lebron months ago... i guess he has sources as well?

What? I said Kyrie to the Lakers is 100% done a few weeks ago. Everyoneís been having him going to the Knicks and Stephen A just said the other day thereís no way Kyrie joins LeBron. What do you mean it was released by sources? Iím not surprised though, already starting to try to discredit lmao.

WaDe03
05-25-2019, 05:43 PM
Sources say Riley agreed to a 5 year extension in Miami.

Be careful, Iíve been told to report all trolls. Being the great poster that I am Iím goving all trolls 1 warning a piece before ending them.

R. Johnson#3
05-25-2019, 06:37 PM
The irony of a troll telling on another troll is too great.

WaDe03
05-25-2019, 07:33 PM
The irony of a troll telling on another troll is too great.

Be very careful.

R. Johnson#3
05-25-2019, 08:32 PM
Be very careful.

I'm actually doing nothing wrong, just pointing out the irony in the situation is all. You telling people to be careful when they aren't doing anything wrong is a form of baiting. I think if anything you'll end up getting yourself banned before anyone else. But go ahead and threaten to tell on people lol.

WaDe03
05-25-2019, 08:37 PM
I'm actually doing nothing wrong, just pointing out the irony in the situation is all. You telling people to be careful when they aren't doing anything wrong is a form of baiting. I think if anything you'll end up getting yourself banned before anyone else. But go ahead and threaten to tell on people lol.

Calm down, I promise you itís not worth it.

R. Johnson#3
05-25-2019, 08:52 PM
Calm down, I promise you itís not worth it.

Go right ahead and report me for this post as I've done nothing wrong. What you're doing is a form of baiting and you'll just end up getting yourself in trouble.

WaDe03
05-25-2019, 08:57 PM
Go right ahead and report me for this post as I've done nothing wrong. What you're doing is a form of baiting and you'll just end up getting yourself in trouble.

Stop it, I donít want to do it.

R. Johnson#3
05-25-2019, 09:03 PM
Stop it, I donít want to do it.

Because you know I've done nothing wrong ;). This has gotten too silly now and I'll no longer be responding to your obvious baiting. Lets stay on topic and stop threatening to tell on other posters.

What about this new Jimmy to the Lakers talk?

WaDe03
05-25-2019, 09:24 PM
Because you know I've done nothing wrong ;). This has gotten too silly now and I'll no longer be responding to your obvious baiting. Lets stay on topic and stop threatening to tell on other posters.

What about this new Jimmy to the Lakers talk?

I think it would be fun to see him there with Kyrie and LeBron. Iíd rsther see him somewhere he has a top role though so we can see how elite he really is.

goingfor28
05-26-2019, 01:35 AM
Should rename this thread the Johnson vs Wade catfight thread lol

Scoots
05-26-2019, 01:43 AM
Should rename this thread the Johnson vs Wade catfight thread lol

Sources say Johnson won.

WaDe03
05-26-2019, 11:30 AM
Sources say Johnson won.

Be careful.

R. Johnson#3
05-26-2019, 11:41 AM
Sources say Johnson won.

:bow:

Scoots
05-26-2019, 12:33 PM
Bucks are going to have to make some MAJOR decisions about free agency. Not only do they have 5 of their top 7 players to re-sign, they have to get enough to have a chance to re-sign Giannis.

The Bucks may have the most important offseason of any team in the NBA.

R. Johnson#3
05-26-2019, 12:38 PM
Bucks are going to have to make some MAJOR decisions about free agency. Not only do they have 5 of their top 7 players to re-sign, they have to get enough to have a chance to re-sign Giannis.

The Bucks may have the most important offseason of any team in the NBA.

They need some legitimate wings and not all trees. I assume theyíd want to keep Middleton but somebody is bound to pony up and offer him a max. I Brook Lopez should be at the top of their list though seeing as heíd probably be the most affordable out of Khris, Brog and himself.

smith&wesson
05-26-2019, 07:06 PM
I didnít know there was a connection with Giannis and Masai Ujiri. https://www.thestar.com/sports/raptors/2018/01/01/greek-star-antetokoumpos-reach-extends-to-toronto.html

When does he become a free agent ? Lol

smith&wesson
05-26-2019, 07:08 PM
They need some legitimate wings and not all trees. I assume theyíd want to keep Middleton but somebody is bound to pony up and offer him a max. I Brook Lopez should be at the top of their list though seeing as heíd probably be the most affordable out of Khris, Brog and himself.

They better enjoy him while they can because after next year heís Toronto bound 😎

I know buckilis is on here as a guest reading this lol

More-Than-Most
05-26-2019, 09:03 PM
i wonder if lebron going west will limit what guys do in free agency that want to win.... everyone assumed lebron would go west and dominate and he very well still could but i wonder if him not making the playoffs will be something guys like KL/Butler/Middleton/kyrie think about going forward... all these guys want to win and going out west to an LA team no longer auto equates to that. Lebron not in the finals is being talked about a ton and you know other athletes can hear it.

JAZZNC
05-26-2019, 10:13 PM
i wonder if lebron going west will limit what guys do in free agency that want to win.... everyone assumed lebron would go west and dominate and he very well still could but i wonder if him not making the playoffs will be something guys like KL/Butler/Middleton/kyrie think about going forward... all these guys want to win and going out west to an LA team no longer auto equates to that. Lebron not in the finals is being talked about a ton and you know other athletes can hear it.

Eh, I think most people could see that team struggling. Who knows what happens with GS and their upcoming free agency issues. In Houston CP isn't getting any younger so they are likely to see a decline. Other than those two teams it's pretty wide open since all the other teams are basically pretenders at this point. Itay effect the lower tier players but I would feel like guys like Kawhi/Butler/Kyrie believe in themselves enough to not be "afraid" of the Western conference. Plus the East has some good young teams that likely will be around for a while.

smith&wesson
05-27-2019, 10:29 AM
I wouldnít be surprised if Durant joined lebron. We know they both like to form super teams and jump to greener pastures... in that sense theyíre made for each other. Neither has any shame.

PAOboston
05-27-2019, 02:31 PM
It's going to be more than 40 a week. At least the draft is only 3.5 weeks away.

True. But my sense will be the draft will be over taken by Davis rumors. So probably a zillion more rumors that week.

Lil Rhody
05-30-2019, 02:23 PM
According to PSD Tatum for Simmons.,.. ewwwww tall rondo with no heart no thanks

Alayla
05-30-2019, 04:05 PM
According to PSD Tatum for Simmons.,.. ewwwww tall rondo with no heart no thanks

You say that as if the Sixers are the ones expressing interest it was a Bill Simmons thing I don't think there are to many Sixers fans let alone the front office that would even humor a deal like that for a mirad of reasons. Imagine if Ben puts it all togther on a team like Boston? Why would we ever risk handing our direct rivals the future best player in basketball.

Not to mention just in general I'm really not a fan of Tatum he plays a very self interested brand of basketball and I see that only getting worse over the years not better.

TheDish87
05-30-2019, 04:53 PM

assuming Irving leaves it would make 0 sense for either side. we would much rather have Ben given them team we are expected to have moving forward.

Lil Rhody
05-30-2019, 09:34 PM
Guys it's a common theme that PSD has the absolute worst articles. See ya next year Philly love yall

More-Than-Most
06-02-2019, 09:00 AM
Guys it's a common theme that PSD has the absolute worst articles. See ya next year Philly love yall

honestly... is there anything better then when both our teams are going ham on each other out east? it feels like a playoff game everytime we play.

More-Than-Most
06-02-2019, 09:01 AM

wouldnt do it from our side either... we could get ben for AD or Ben for an actual star and not just a player with potential who has been flat out worse then ben the last 2 years even when ben doesnt have a jump shot lololololol

I mean if we are being honest the way Tatum has ahem taken the next step TJ for tatum is probably closer compared to TJ/ben : )

Chronz
06-02-2019, 07:27 PM
I wouldnít be surprised if Durant joined lebron. We know they both like to form super teams and jump to greener pastures... in that sense theyíre made for each other. Neither has any shame.

i've never seen an nba superstar that didn't want greener pastures if they lacked them to begin with.

Dade County
06-03-2019, 03:35 PM
Somewhat Kawhi news... https://www.prosportsdaily.com/articles/report-kawhi-leonard-has-purchased-property-in-toronto-571179.html

I just can imagine how much people are in his ear, from the League, to the Raps front office, friends & family...etc

This is a form of brain washing. All sides need to leave Kawhi alone & let the man play where he wants to play; not for whats best for the Leagued or anyone else's agenda.

TheDish87
06-03-2019, 03:59 PM
James Butler back to the Sixers on max deal expected to be official any day now.

warfelg
06-04-2019, 08:06 AM
James Butler back to the Sixers on max deal expected to be official any day now.

Take that report with a grain of salt. Itís an Incarcerated Bob spinoff account. That same account is claiming AD to OKC and KD to LAC with Kawhi and Kyrie.

TheDish87
06-04-2019, 08:51 AM
pregame steam has been right about just about everything the last few years. had Heyward to Boston, Harper to Phillies months before it happened, etc. We all know its likely he stays with a max offer anyway.

warfelg
06-04-2019, 11:16 AM
Thatís because he deletes tweets that were wrong. BTW he had Horford to Boston, but also said the a return to Atlanta was a strong consideration.

TheDish87
06-04-2019, 02:41 PM
he seems to be right more than anyone not named Woj from what ive seen in my limited time following. like i said though, we all know James was coming back if a max was offered, hes not gonna turn down 50 mil and his last chance at a full 5 year max. Even Riley knows this and isnt interested.

WaDe03
06-04-2019, 03:57 PM
Rileyís interested lol.

WaDe03
06-04-2019, 04:15 PM
Im hearing a lot about the Heat, I hope they get things done. The league is better when theyíre contending.

Heediot
06-04-2019, 04:38 PM
i've never seen an nba superstar that didn't want greener pastures if they lacked them to begin with.

There's a balance between opportunity and loyalty. Take George, Lakers would have been greener pastures but he stayed out. Bron is an extreme oppurtunist and the balance between loyalty and opportunity is more extreme vs. Most others. Carmel could of left the Knicks for greener pastures but took the money and staying close to his family. Celtics pierce and kg is another example of being loyal and battling together.

TheDish87
06-04-2019, 04:48 PM
Rileyís interested lol.

lol you do realize every team has interest in anyone thats available for the most part right? stop pretending like thats some inside info.

WaDe03
06-04-2019, 07:48 PM
lol you do realize every team has interest in anyone thats available for the most part right? stop pretending like thats some inside info.

You said Riley wasnít interested and youíre trying to act like you have inside info, Riley is interested and thatís a fact. He was literally 30 minutes from getting him and Dieng from the Wolves before him and thibs started having a dick measuring contest over some extra money that caused Riley to take JRich of the table (dumbass stubborn move). He 100% still has interest in Jimmy.

WaDe03
06-04-2019, 07:50 PM
Itís hilarious how you clowns try to dog me for having an inside source and then yíall then around and do the same ****. If weíre using twitter accounts for sources I have a couple more Heat insiders.

PAOboston
06-04-2019, 10:14 PM
Todayís rumor brought to you by the one and only Stephen A Smith: Kyrie has committed to the Nets.

https://twitter.com/clutchpointsapp/status/1136052190504611840?s=21

Third team in three weeks that Kyrie is supposedly for sure heading to. Three weeks ago it was 100% the Knicks. Two weeks ago he was reuniting with Lebron in LA. Today heís a Net.

Iím borderline convinced heís playing everyone and heís going to sign for some team like Dallas or Atlanta.

Scoots
06-04-2019, 11:08 PM
Im hearing a lot about the Heat, I hope they get things done. The league is better when theyíre contending.

Who are you hearing it from?

IKnowHoops
06-05-2019, 01:18 AM

I honestly donít think it is. And the fan base as a whole, is not near the top.

IKnowHoops
06-05-2019, 01:20 AM
You said Riley wasnít interested and youíre trying to act like you have inside info, Riley is interested and thatís a fact. He was literally 30 minutes from getting him and Dieng from the Wolves before him and thibs started having a dick measuring contest over some extra money that caused Riley to take JRich of the table (dumbass stubborn move). He 100% still has interest in Jimmy.

Ahhhhhh, 30 min huh, if it didnít happen, it was never close

IKnowHoops
06-05-2019, 01:21 AM
Itís hilarious how you clowns try to dog me for having an inside source and then yíall then around and do the same ****. If weíre using twitter accounts for sources I have a couple more Heat insiders.

Haha true.

VinceCarter
06-05-2019, 01:37 AM
WHOA! Where am I?

VinceCarter
06-05-2019, 01:37 AM
WHOA! rip Grumpy Cat and rip my 6 year old signature

mike_noodles
06-05-2019, 08:23 AM

Lol, only a Heat fan would say that. They only had a big fan base outside of Miami when Lebron was there.

mike_noodles
06-05-2019, 08:24 AM
Media members have no shame I think I've seen at least 4 different reports that Kyrie to a team is a done deal. Except it's a done deal to four different teams already, lol.

TheDish87
06-05-2019, 08:44 AM

i was clearly mkaing a troll comment, considering how much you troll im shocked you ddint pick it up. again, having interest means squat, you know this though. im interested in Gabrielle Union but that doesnt mean i have a chance to get her.

TheDish87
06-05-2019, 08:46 AM

Riley himself, duh

WaDe03
06-05-2019, 09:27 AM
Lol, only a Heat fan would say that. They only had a big fan base outside of Miami when Lebron was there.

Very false.

WaDe03
06-05-2019, 09:28 AM
I honestly donít think it is. And the fan base as a whole, is not near the top.

Men lie, women lie.....

Scoots
06-05-2019, 09:28 AM
Riley himself, duh

Riley told me he doesn't like the way Wade uses his name in vain.

WaDe03
06-05-2019, 09:29 AM
Ahhhhhh, 30 min huh, if it didnít happen, it was never close

So Chris Paul to the Lakers wasnít close?

WaDe03
06-05-2019, 09:30 AM
i was clearly mkaing a troll comment, considering how much you troll im shocked you ddint pick it up. again, having interest means squat, you know this though. im interested in Gabrielle Union but that doesnt mean i have a chance to get her.

You werenít trolling, you just got caught up in it all and are trying to back pedal. Hate to see it.

WaDe03
06-05-2019, 09:31 AM

People.

WaDe03
06-05-2019, 09:31 AM
Todayís rumor brought to you by the one and only Stephen A Smith: Kyrie has committed to the Nets.

https://twitter.com/clutchpointsapp/status/1136052190504611840?s=21

Third team in three weeks that Kyrie is supposedly for sure heading to. Three weeks ago it was 100% the Knicks. Two weeks ago he was reuniting with Lebron in LA. Today heís a Net.

Iím borderline convinced heís playing everyone and heís going to sign for some team like Dallas or Atlanta.

Heís going to the Lakers, itís a done deal.

WaDe03
06-05-2019, 09:33 AM
Thedish: Riley isnít interested
Me: Riley is interested
Thedish: stop trying to act like you have sources

Lmao!

WaDe03
06-05-2019, 09:37 AM
Kind of ironic to be arguing with a Sixers fan, I actually played a year of high school ball before going to prep school with one of the Sixers trainers. Looks like I have more inside info on your favorite team than you and I couldnít care less about them.

TheDish87
06-05-2019, 10:36 AM
Thedish: Riley isnít interested
Me: Riley is interested
Thedish: stop trying to act like you have sources

Lmao!

be less accurate.

TheDish87
06-05-2019, 10:37 AM
You werenít trolling, you just got caught up in it all and are trying to back pedal. Hate to see it.

not even a little. very blatantly trolling you.

TheDish87
06-05-2019, 10:41 AM
i love how a non action word as meaningless as 'interested' makes someone think they are getting inside info.

WaDe03
06-05-2019, 11:06 AM
Hate to see the back pedal special going on here.

TheDish87
06-05-2019, 11:31 AM
lol this is amazing. you say someone is interested and it means you have sources.

WaDe03
06-05-2019, 11:59 AM
lol this is amazing. you say someone is interested and it means you have sources.

You said he wasnít interested like you have sources. Donít pack pedal now that you got called out. I said he was interested and I didnít say it was from a source. Youíre making **** up in your mind. Itís ok to admit you were wrong or made a mistake, you literally said he wasnít interested like you have a source.

TheDish87
06-05-2019, 12:44 PM
lol i love how youre trying to flip this on me like i ever said riley is interested in a seriously knowing matter. i have no ****ing clue what Riley is interested in, neither do you. but its fairly obvious to speculate that sure hes interested in adding a superstar to his team . but yea, sources. GM x being interested in player Y doesnt mean anything, i dont know why you think it does. 99% of reporting now is based on obvious speculation.

WaDe03
06-05-2019, 01:20 PM
lol i love how youre trying to flip this on me like i ever said riley is interested in a seriously knowing matter. i have no ****ing clue what Riley is interested in, neither do you. but its fairly obvious to speculate that sure hes interested in adding a superstar to his team . but yea, sources. GM x being interested in player Y doesnt mean anything, i dont know why you think it does. 99% of reporting now is based on obvious speculation.

You werent trolling you just need to back pedal to try to save yourself. I never claimed sources told me Riley is interested. Heís just obviously still interested and everything Iíve seen says it as well. I donít understand why this has you so tore up. You said he wasnít interested and I corrected you and said he is interested, itís really that simple.

TheDish87
06-05-2019, 01:48 PM
youre the one who couldnt take a troll jab and took it personal. weird but whatever helps you i guess.

WaDe03
06-05-2019, 07:24 PM
youre the one who couldnt take a troll jab and took it personal. weird but whatever helps you i guess.

Haha that was a very very odd way to throw in a troll jab towards me, itís ok to admit youíre back pedaling.

Whatever though, Iím not going to keep going back and forth over it. Free agency is going to be fun, thereís going to be a lot of movement and Iím happy my team is looking to make big moves but Iím not going to get my hopes up as Riley is washed and he doesnít have Wade to bring players in anymore.

TheDish87
06-06-2019, 09:05 AM
you are right its gonna be fin watching Miami continue to strike out alongside LAL.

WaDe03
06-06-2019, 09:13 AM
Maybe you can witness your team win a championship if your lifetime like Heat and Lakers fans have multiple times. Highly doubtful though.

mike_noodles
06-06-2019, 09:31 AM
Very false.

Very true. There are only three teams in the league that can claim that and Miami is not one of them, nobody cares about them anymore, they are how you say irrelevant.

WaDe03
06-06-2019, 09:37 AM
Very true. There are only three teams in the league that can claim that and Miami is not one of them, nobody cares about them anymore, they are how you say irrelevant.

So basically theyíre the same as the history of the Toronto Raptors is what youíre saying?

TheDish87
06-06-2019, 09:52 AM
Maybe you can witness your team win a championship if your lifetime like Heat and Lakers fans have multiple times. Highly doubtful though.

i mean ive got a WS and a SB so im chugging along. Sixers are up next, we all know this. I really hope Riley having interest in all these players really pays off for the heat and the 25 fans that show up to watch the full games.

mike_noodles
06-06-2019, 09:56 AM
So basically theyíre the same as the history of the Toronto Raptors is what youíre saying?

Clever response. Did you think that up all by yourself or did your inside sources give you a hand with that? I'm not the one claiming the league is a better when my team is good.

WaDe03
06-06-2019, 10:06 AM
i mean ive got a WS and a SB so im chugging along. Sixers are up next, we all know this. I really hope Riley having interest in all these players really pays off for the heat and the 25 fans that show up to watch the full games.

We donít all know this. Simmons has major flaws, Embiid canít play big minutes and will be done in 5 years and you might lose Jimmy and Tobias this summer. All that tanking for nothing. Must suck being a joke of a franchise, I wouldnít know.

WaDe03
06-06-2019, 10:11 AM
Clever response. Did you think that up all by yourself or did your inside sources give you a hand with that? I'm not the one claiming the league is a better when my team is good.

Inside sources helped me with the response. Iím glad youíre not claiming that, your team has won nothing. The Heat are a dynasty, tied for the 6th most championships ever, tied for 2nd most since the 2000s tied for the most in the last 13 years. The league is better when the Heat lakers Knicks spurs etc are all contending.

mike_noodles
06-06-2019, 11:50 AM
Inside sources helped me with the response. Iím glad youíre not claiming that, your team has won nothing. The Heat are a dynasty, tied for the 6th most championships ever, tied for 2nd most since the 2000s tied for the most in the last 13 years. The league is better when the Heat lakers Knicks spurs etc are all contending.

Correction, Lebron WAS a dynasty. Different thing. You are just lucky that Miami was the city that he chose to build his super team in. If he chose OKC, or Dallas, or Portland, or Detroit it would be the same story, consider yourself lucky, that's it.

The league is better when the Knicks, Lakers and Celtics are good. It stops there. It's cute that you try to put your team into that conversation though.

TheDish87
06-06-2019, 12:22 PM
We donít all know this. Simmons has major flaws, Embiid canít play big minutes and will be done in 5 years and you might lose Jimmy and Tobias this summer. All that tanking for nothing. Must suck being a joke of a franchise, I wouldnít know.

lol dude despite not having a title in 30 years the Sixers are still far more storied than Miami and a whole lot closer to a title in the future. again, good luck being interested in players who dont share the same interest.

Dade County
06-06-2019, 01:22 PM
Correction, Lebron WAS a dynasty. Different thing.

Isn't that every player ever? Or at least starting when David stern took over. It's the players
talents. Jordan didn't win without Pippen, Shaq had Kobe & Wade, Lbj had Wade, Bosh & Kyrie.

The list goes on and on.

You are just lucky that Miami was the city that he chose to build his super team in.

No... Lbj is lucky that Pat put everything in place and taught him how to win & be a professional.

History has proven that Lbj doesn't know what he is doing. He thought he learned what he needed to know, but he's 1-3 Finals record has proven he needed to stay for his masters degree.

If he chose OKC, or Dallas, or Portland, or Detroit it would be the same story,

Wrong. History has proven you a liar. He only won 1 ring in Cleveland. In order for you to say that he could have done this anywhere (winning at least 2 rings), you NEED proof.

On Lbj resume he only has 1 ring since he has left Pat. He was able to learn a blue print & he thought he could take that to the Cavs. He didn't factor in that you need a forward thinking front office, not a front office that will do what you say; so they wasn't ready for another super team being build by GS. Pat would have foreseen this and he would have have been ready.

That was Lbj key mistake. & him leaving th Cavs after he F'ed up their salary cap, is all the proof anyone would ever need.

consider yourself lucky, that's it.

No! Lbj is lucky that he had a friendship with Wade & Wade had a GM like Pat. Pat is the one that brought in Shaq, without that move and a team built around Wade, he wouldn't have had a ring.

Without that ring, Lbj doesn't come to Miami.

Am I in the twilight zone or something??? Did history change and I was left out???

The league is better when the Knicks, Lakers and Celtics are good. It stops there. It's cute that you try to put your team into that conversation though.

Any team fan-base that has had the success as Miami has had, would include themselves in the big picture. You can't fault any poster for this.

But I believe he(WaDe03) is a Wade & jimmy butler fan.

TheDish87
06-06-2019, 02:28 PM
you cant seriously think lefraud didnt choose miami simply bcuz Wade was there. its really that simple. the whole thing with Wade and Bosh was set for like 2 years prior. riley had nothing to do with it. Riley has had much less success than james since the split too. Miami instantly became irrelevant the second he left.

WaDe03
06-06-2019, 02:45 PM
Correction, Lebron WAS a dynasty. Different thing. You are just lucky that Miami was the city that he chose to build his super team in. If he chose OKC, or Dallas, or Portland, or Detroit it would be the same story, consider yourself lucky, that's it.

Correction: Wade made Miami, the best decision of LeBrons career was joining wade and learning what it took to win a championship from someone who had actually done it.

Fun fact: LeBron is 2-4 when it comes to championships when playing for Miami, whatís he like 1-12 everywhere else? Hmmmmmmm, something isnít adding up here.

WaDe03
06-06-2019, 02:51 PM
lol dude despite not having a title in 30 years the Sixers are still far more storied than Miami and a whole lot closer to a title in the future. again, good luck being interested in players who dont share the same interest.

Wade said himself with Jimmy in attendance at his retirement dinner that Jimmy better watch his body fat % because he knows how much Jimmy loves Miami and the Heat have a strict body fat % policy. Miami was also Jimmys preferred destination to be traded to. But yea Jimmy isnít interested in Miami because you said so, lmao!

Storied as in youíve been in the league way longer sure. Miamiís had far more success since coming in. Youíre not going to win with Embiid breaking down so youíre just pushing off yet another inevitable rebuild (tank)

WaDe03
06-06-2019, 02:56 PM
you cant seriously think lefraud didnt choose miami simply bcuz Wade was there. its really that simple. the whole thing with Wade and Bosh was set for like 2 years prior. riley had nothing to do with it. Riley has had much less success than james since the split too. Miami instantly became irrelevant the second he left.

Miami became irrelevant when they started playing games with Wade in the summer of 2016 causing him to leave. Also there was the Bosh blood clots. Wade Carried them to game 7 of the 2nd round with no Bosh or Whiteside who was actually good then because he was still trying to prove himself. They wouldíve given the Cavs their only challenge in the ECF had They been at full health.

Youíre right Wade was the reason LeBron came, Wade is the one who put Miami on the map. Youíre wrong about it being done 2 years prior. Wade and LeBron were going to go to Chicago until Miami had room to add Bosh as well.

Dade County
06-06-2019, 03:03 PM
you cant seriously think lefraud didnt choose miami simply bcuz Wade was there.

Le-Con did choose Miami because of Wade & Bosh. But don't leave out WHY Miami was so attractive in the first place.

Wade won a ring already, pat proven that he could bring in a Super Star talented player & win it all (Shaq). If Wade didn't win a ring yet, i don't believe Miami would have been an option & they would have played somewhere else

its really that simple. the whole thing with Wade and Bosh was set for like 2 years prior.

Agreed they planed and talk about it, but someone still had to believe it it and put it all together. There is a story that Pat would say every day to his front office they have to believe.

He would have this idea up on their board, and talk about it everyday...etc

riley had nothing to do with it.

I disagree. It's because of Pat that they pulled it off. You are not factoring behind scenes dealings. You think the League wanted something like to happen? It takes someone with the cachet and business sense to close the deal.

Riley has had much less success than james since the split too.

I agree Pat hasn't been able to build another contender.

There is no middle ground with Pat. He's not going to truly waste his time on fake contenders. he doesn't want the organization to also fully take, so he has a decent roster out there.

he is very good at striking at the right moment.

Miami instantly became irrelevant the second he left.

Miami made it to the semi Final's against the Raps, and lost in a game 7; note, Bosh didn't play. If Bosh was allowed to play, Miami beat the Raps and face the Cav's in the ECF.

And from that point on, since Miami couldn't be true contenders (not fake Media enhanced contenders), all Pat could do is wait it out, until the time is right.

TheDish87
06-06-2019, 04:42 PM
wait there is no middle ground with Riley then what do you call this team of mainly overpaid role players fighting for 8 seeds? he doesnt know how to rebuild a team. its not like there is pressure for the fan base, none of them give a ****.

Dade County
06-06-2019, 05:06 PM
wait there is no middle ground with Riley then what do you call this team of mainly overpaid role players fighting for 8 seeds?

His way of not tanking.... Also he did this to have assets, so in hopes he could trade for a star player with maybe 1yr left on their contract or a disgruntle star player.

When Pat signed JJ, Waiters, KO...etc
At the press conference he stated he has assets now.

he doesnt know how to rebuild a team.

This is insane. He built the Knicks when he was there, he built Miami.

its not like there is pressure for the fan base, none of them give a ****.

This just makes you sound like one of those hateful haters from back when Miami was winning. Pat puts all the pressure on himself, he doesn't need out sound noise to motivate him.

WaDe03
06-06-2019, 05:10 PM
wait there is no middle ground with Riley then what do you call this team of mainly overpaid role players fighting for 8 seeds? he doesnt know how to rebuild a team. its not like there is pressure for the fan base, none of them give a ****.

Riley is washed until he proves otherwise.

WaDe03
06-06-2019, 05:14 PM
His way of not tanking.... Also he did this to have assets, so in hopes he could trade for a star player with maybe 1yr left on their contract or a disgruntle star player.

When Pat signed JJ, Waiters, KO...etc
At the press conference he stated he has assets now.

This is insane. He built the Knicks when he was there, he built Miami.

This just makes you sound like one of those hateful haters from back when Miami was winning. Pat puts all the pressure on himself, he doesn't need out sound noise to motivate him.

Those arenít assets brother lmao!

Dade County
06-06-2019, 06:43 PM
Those arenít assets brother lmao!

To him they were... LMAO

I'm just pointing out the fact that Pat went in that direction instead of tanking. But thats not middle of the road to Pat, he did it to have assets for later.

Even though most don't see JJ, KO, Waiters and whoever else he signed that off season as assets. I would not try to agree that they truly are.

mike_noodles
06-06-2019, 10:51 PM
Isn't that every player ever? Or at least starting when David stern took over. It's the players
talents. Jordan didn't win without Pippen, Shaq had Kobe & Wade, Lbj had Wade, Bosh & Kyrie.

The list goes on and on.

No... Lbj is lucky that Pat put everything in place and taught him how to win & be a professional.

History has proven that Lbj doesn't know what he is doing. He thought he learned what he needed to know, but he's 1-3 Finals record has proven he needed to stay for his masters degree.

Wrong. History has proven you a liar. He only won 1 ring in Cleveland. In order for you to say that he could have done this anywhere (winning at least 2 rings), you NEED proof.

On Lbj resume he only has 1 ring since he has left Pat. He was able to learn a blue print & he thought he could take that to the Cavs. He didn't factor in that you need a forward thinking front office, not a front office that will do what you say; so they wasn't ready for another super team being build by GS. Pat would have foreseen this and he would have have been ready.

That was Lbj key mistake. & him leaving th Cavs after he F'ed up their salary cap, is all the proof anyone would ever need.

No! Lbj is lucky that he had a friendship with Wade & Wade had a GM like Pat. Pat is the one that brought in Shaq, without that move and a team built around Wade, he wouldn't have had a ring.

Am I in the twilight zone or something??? Did history change and I was left out???

Any team fan-base that has had the success as Miami has had, would include themselves in the big picture. You can't fault any poster for this.

You're misinterpreting mostly everything.

Do you guys believe that if for whatever reason Lebron, Wade and Bosh decided to team up in any other city that that GM wouldn't have cleared the books and got the deals done and that said city wouldn't have become the dynasty instead? If you don't think that's true, then yes, you would be living in the twilight zone. Yes, you are lucky that Lebron chose to go to Miami to build his superteam. Being friends with Wade helped, Wade having the ring helped sure. Boston kicking everyone's ***, sealed the deal. But make no mistake, Lebron was the driver of that truck.

To your last point, yes I can, that's his opinion, I don't agree with it. I'm sure many others don't either. Even if Miami is good, if they don't have a superstar, they're not relevant, just like 27 other teams out there. It's not a shot at Miami the city. It's a part of NBA life.

Edit: And thanks for calling me a liar, I love that when it's your comprehension problem.

mike_noodles
06-06-2019, 10:55 PM

You're only pointing out the obvious. I'm not taking a shot at the city. It's the way of NBA life.

Chronz
06-07-2019, 12:57 AM

Do you guys believe that if for whatever reason Lebron, Wade and Bosh decided to team up in any other city that that GM wouldn't have cleared the books and got the deals done and that said city wouldn't have become the dynasty instead? If you don't think that's true, then yes, you would be living in the twilight zone. Yes, you are lucky that Lebron chose to go to Miami to build his superteam. Being friends with Wade helped, Wade having the ring helped sure. Boston kicking everyone's ***, sealed the deal. But make no mistake, Lebron was the driver of that truck.

To your last point, yes I can, that's his opinion, I don't agree with it. I'm sure many others don't either. Even if Miami is good, if they don't have a superstar, they're not relevant, just like 27 other teams out there. It's not a shot at Miami the city. It's a part of NBA life.

Edit: And thanks for calling me a liar, I love that when it's your comprehension problem.

when someone says ONLY won once, you know they dont know **** about the sport

Chronz
06-07-2019, 12:59 AM

The list goes on and on.

bruh, you literally carry a signature that screams idk hoops nor the statistics involved. why would anyone give a ****?

Dade County
06-07-2019, 02:19 AM

Do you guys believe that if for whatever reason Lebron, Wade and Bosh decided to team up in any other city that that GM wouldn't have cleared the books and got the deals done and that said city wouldn't have become the dynasty instead?

I don't believe that would have happened. I could have seen Wade & Lbj teaming up.

Then you have to factor in if Wade & Lbj would have trust that organization, both players are critical thinkers. And then you have to factor in the coach & playing style. Because of Lbj playing style, I don't know how it would have turned out; Lbj is very high maintenance.

If the Coach doesn't bend to his will, he gets rid of them.

If you don't think that's true, then yes, you would be living in the twilight zone.

LMAo

Yes, you are lucky that Lebron chose to go to Miami to build his superteam.

He is lucky that he was able to learn and grow as a basketball player & a man, with a top notch organization.

Being friends with Wade helped, Wade having the ring helped sure. Boston kicking everyone's ***, sealed the deal.

True.

But make no mistake, Lebron was the driver of that truck.

Pat was the structure that Lbj needed. Lbj was the Super Star that needed to learn how to win & lead a team.

I believe you did take a shot at HEAT fans. Yes we would all like a super star player, but as you know, thats not how it works out.

All I can do as a HEAT fan is just wait until Pat can create a contending roster again. I like his method, he doesn't take the long view very often, he plans and when the moment is right, he capitalizes.

Bless

Dade County
06-07-2019, 02:20 AM
bruh, you literally carry a signature that screams idk hoops nor the statistics involved. why would anyone give a ****?

Smh... try again.

I guess you don't like the poster Iknowhoops. I think you should take that post up with him.

More-Than-Most
06-07-2019, 05:19 AM
Le-Con did choose Miami because of Wade & Bosh. But don't leave out WHY Miami was so attractive in the first place.

Wade won a ring already, pat proven that he could bring in a Super Star talented player & win it all (Shaq). If Wade didn't win a ring yet, i don't believe Miami would have been an option & they would have played somewhere else

Agreed they planed and talk about it, but someone still had to believe it it and put it all together. There is a story that Pat would say every day to his front office they have to believe.

He would have this idea up on their board, and talk about it everyday...etc

I disagree. It's because of Pat that they pulled it off. You are not factoring behind scenes dealings. You think the League wanted something like to happen? It takes someone with the cachet and business sense to close the deal.

I agree Pat hasn't been able to build another contender.

There is no middle ground with Pat. He's not going to truly waste his time on fake contenders. he doesn't want the organization to also fully take, so he has a decent roster out there.

he is very good at striking at the right moment.

Miami made it to the semi Final's against the Raps, and lost in a game 7; note, Bosh didn't play. If Bosh was allowed to play, Miami beat the Raps and face the Cav's in the ECF.

And from that point on, since Miami couldn't be true contenders (not fake Media enhanced contenders), all Pat could do is wait it out, until the time is right.

wade and bosh fell off a mountain and lebron did everything he could to win and it still almost wasnt enough... he knew staying there with declined wade and broken bosh would be a mistake... dont blame him for them not being good enough long term

WaDe03
06-07-2019, 08:44 AM
wade and bosh fell off a mountain and lebron did everything he could to win and it still almost wasnt enough... he knew staying there with declined wade and broken bosh would be a mistake... dont blame him for them not being good enough long term

Broken Bosh? Bosh was completely fine until the clots hit him in 2015. Wade also rejuvenated his career post LeBron. LeBron shouldíve never left Miami, Riley had Pau coming in that summer who was still an all star and they wouldíve won more rings. The best and most successful years of LeBrons career weíre in Miami easily, they were perfect for each other.

Chronz
06-08-2019, 08:19 PM
Smh... try again.

I guess you don't like the poster Iknowhoops. I think you should take that post up with him.

how about you rethink your stance, you're asking me. THe great Chronz to reconsider a proposition on STATISTICS. Half you lames never even heard of stats before people like me came along.

Besides you're ****ing wrong, I LOVE IKH, I miss flashbolt, tre, croon, if you ever get banned i would miss you too. we all get **** wrong, you just stuck onto this wrong one far longer than the OP. Take it up with him?Why, cuz hes your priest? Defend your own mantras or move on to better ones.

Chronz
06-08-2019, 08:21 PM
Broken Bosh? Bosh was completely fine until the clots hit him in 2015. Wade also rejuvenated his career post LeBron. LeBron shouldíve never left Miami, Riley had Pau coming in that summer who was still an all star and they wouldíve won more rings. The best and most successful years of LeBrons career weíre in Miami easily, they were perfect for each other.

Shouldve never left but he had a mission to accomplish and Cleveland finally had the assets to pull it off. CMon man dont take away the one ring Bron actually earned to the fullest.

ohreally
06-09-2019, 12:24 AM
wouldnt do it from our side either... we could get ben for AD or Ben for an actual star and not just a player with potential who has been flat out worse then ben the last 2 years even when ben doesnt have a jump shot lololololol

I mean if we are being honest the way Tatum has ahem taken the next step TJ for tatum is probably closer compared to TJ/ben : )

Simmons is great for what he does, but in today's NBA you are not getting a star for a guy who can't shoot and isn't upper echelon in the half court.

If I was running the Nets I'd do a swap of Simmons for Dinwiddie. A trade that would help both teams (though . I don't see you getting anyone much better at any position.

If you're accepting that Embild has 5-6 years left, it's best to act now.

Dade County
06-09-2019, 02:52 AM
how about you rethink your stance,

If your talking about the sig/post; it's not my stance. It seems more like it's a you problem, & you need to focus on other things. I can't help you with that.

if your not talking about the sig/post, then I honestly don't know what you are talking about.

you're asking me. THe great Chronz

lol

to reconsider a proposition on STATISTICS.

Once again, if you are talking about the sig/post by I knowhoops; thats a you and him problem.

Back then I found it funny, and I sigged it. My first & only sig. & until I feel like getting rid of it, it's not going anywhere.

Half you lames never even heard of stats before people like me came along.

Cool

Besides you're ****ing wrong, I LOVE IKH, I miss flashbolt, tre, croon, if you ever get banned i would miss you too. we all get **** wrong, you just stuck onto this wrong one far longer than the OP.

I don't even know how to respond to this. I am just going to take it, as you are pulling my leg.

Take it up with him?Why, cuz hes your priest?

I can't follow your logic.

Defend your own mantras or move on to better ones.

Nothing to defend. Maybe it's because I am lazy & I don't care to change what Iknowhoops said back then.

Oakmont_4
06-10-2019, 11:57 AM
Rumors this weekend that the Celtics and Rockets were in serious trade discussions for Capela. No word as to who might be involved and likely just talking scenarios before draft day. Iím guessing the Celtics would be moving #14 in any Capela trade.

Not sure who the Rockets would target on our roster. Hayward seems unlikely because of the contract. Tatum and Brown would be non starters for the Celtics

My thought would be Smart. Heís an All nBA defender that Houston could put to good use. Chasing GS as always theyíre aided by KDís soon to be departure so the gap has been closed significantly already. Houston has the advantage in the Harden/Curry matchup. Their main issue is matching up with Klay. Adding Smart gives them a great option to slow Klay down and make him work tirelessly all game long. That back court also helps defensively too. With Smart not being a great offensive threat GS likely will stick Curry on him and save him from guarding Harden all game. Which means Klay draws that matchup as well. Klay will be tested at both ends of the floor all game long.

#14, Smart and Yabusele for Capela makes sense for both sides. The money works and the roster shake up for both sides begins.

Boston would get an athletic C who can rebound and defend and help keep Horford clean. Capelaís timeline matches up with Tatum and Brown moving forward and gives Boston 3 young guys under 25 to start really building around.

jphysics
06-10-2019, 06:34 PM
Rumors this weekend that the Celtics and Rockets were in serious trade discussions for Capela. No word as to who might be involved and likely just talking scenarios before draft day. Iím guessing the Celtics would be moving #14 in any Capela trade.

Not sure who the Rockets would target on our roster. Hayward seems unlikely because of the contract. Tatum and Brown would be non starters for the Celtics

Horford has been mentioned and could make sense, as part of Celtics going younger and the Rockets desperately trying to get over the hump.

warfelg
06-10-2019, 07:48 PM

My thought would be Smart. Heís an All nBA defender that Houston could put to good use. Chasing GS as always theyíre aided by KDís soon to be departure so the gap has been closed significantly already. Houston has the advantage in the Harden/Curry matchup. Their main issue is matching up with Klay. Adding Smart gives them a great option to slow Klay down and make him work tirelessly all game long. That back court also helps defensively too. With Smart not being a great offensive threat GS likely will stick Curry on him and save him from guarding Harden all game. Which means Klay draws that matchup as well. Klay will be tested at both ends of the floor all game long.

#14, Smart and Yabusele for Capela makes sense for both sides. The money works and the roster shake up for both sides begins.

Boston would get an athletic C who can rebound and defend and help keep Horford clean. Capelaís timeline matches up with Tatum and Brown moving forward and gives Boston 3 young guys under 25 to start really building around.

Galaxy braining it here:
Horford to Houston for Capella and Gordon.

Then turn around and flip:
Smart, Tatum, Baynes, 14, 22, 2020 1st.

Use those new pieces to convince Kyrie that playing in Boston is the right place.
Kyrie
Brown
Hayward
Davis
Capella
With Gordon, Morris, possibly Rozier as the main bench pieces.

Houston:
CP3
Harden
???
Tucker
Horford

NO:
Jrue
Smart
Tatum
Zion
Baynes

PAOboston
06-10-2019, 08:39 PM
Galaxy braining it here:

Use those new pieces to convince Kyrie that playing in Boston is the right place.
Kyrie
Brown
Hayward
Davis
Capella

Houston:
CP3
Harden
???
Tucker
Horford

NO:
Jrue
Smart
Tatum
Zion
Baynes

I applaud you on the effort to brainstorm a creative trade. BUT, there is zero chance in hell Rozier comes back to be Irvingís backup. There would legit be a fight lol.

Otherwise though pretty good. Baynes also has a player option so heíd have to agree to go to NOP which my sense at this stage of his career he wouldnít.

warfelg
06-10-2019, 09:06 PM
I applaud you on the effort to brainstorm a creative trade. BUT, there is zero chance in hell Rozier comes back to be Irvingís backup. There would legit be a fight lol.

Otherwise though pretty good. Baynes also has a player option so heíd have to agree to go to NOP which my sense at this stage of his career he wouldnít.

I used Baynes as salary matching. And isnít Rozier a RFA? Work out a S&T worst case. I think PHX is gonna be after him.

Oakmont_4
06-10-2019, 09:13 PM
Galaxy braining it here:

Kyrie
Brown
Hayward
Davis
Capella

Houston:
CP3
Harden
???
Tucker
Horford

NO:
Jrue
Smart
Tatum
Zion
Baynes

If weíre going all in here, itís possibly BOS and HOU were in preliminary discussions on Capela, not for him to be a Celtic but the main piece of a larger trade.

BOS gets
PF A. Davis
PG C. Paul

HOU gets
G. M. Smart
G J. Holiday
C. A Baynes
F G Hayward
Pick #22

NO gets
C C. Capela
G J. Brown
G. E. Gordon
PG. T Rozier
Pick #14
MEM pick via Boston

NO
PG Rozier
SG Gordon
SF Brown
PF Zion
C Capela

Good young team to start a quick rebuild

HOU
PG Holiday
SG Harden/Smart
SF Hayward
PF Tucker
C Baynes

Houston gets a gritty defensive PG to pair with Harden. Hayward can be the second scoring option. Smart can come in as a defensive specialist

BOS
PG CP3
SG
SF Tatum
PF Davis
C Horford

Talented starting 4. With Davis and Tatum carrying the offensive load supported by 2 very savvy vets

PAOboston
06-10-2019, 09:20 PM
I used Baynes as salary matching. And isnít Rozier a RFA? Work out a S&T worst case. I think PHX is gonna be after him.

Possibly. I canít remember but I think when you trade a player via S&T only a portion of their salary is counted. I may be wrong though.

warfelg
06-10-2019, 10:16 PM
If weíre going all in here, itís possibly BOS and HOU were in preliminary discussions on Capela, not for him to be a Celtic but the main piece of a larger trade.

BOS gets
PF A. Davis
PG C. Paul

HOU gets
G. M. Smart
G J. Holiday
C. A Baynes
F G Hayward
Pick #22

NO gets
C C. Capela
G J. Brown
G. E. Gordon
PG. T Rozier
Pick #14
MEM pick via Boston

NO
PG Rozier
SG Gordon
SF Brown
PF Zion
C Capela

Good young team to start a quick rebuild

HOU
PG Holiday
SG Harden/Smart
SF Hayward
PF Tucker
C Baynes

Houston gets a gritty defensive PG to pair with Harden. Hayward can be the second scoring option. Smart can come in as a defensive specialist

BOS
PG CP3
SG
SF Tatum
PF Davis
C Horford

Talented starting 4. With Davis and Tatum carrying the offensive load supported by 2 very savvy vets

That's a rough return for NO for giving up their two main parts and not unloading any other salary. They could do better dealing Jrue and AD in separate deals.

More-Than-Most
06-11-2019, 03:54 AM
That's a rough return for NO for giving up their two main parts and not unloading any other salary. They could do better dealing Jrue and AD in separate deals.

on top of this boston gets the 2 best players in the trade and only gives up smart/brown/memphis pick and gets out from under hayward? TOTALLY SEEMS LEGIT... Pels arent giving up AD without tatum

Oakmont_4
06-11-2019, 06:15 AM
on top of this boston gets the 2 best players in the trade and only gives up smart/brown/memphis pick and gets out from under hayward? TOTALLY SEEMS LEGIT... Pels arent giving up AD without tatum

NO isnít getting a player of Tatums caliber in any trade scenario. What a foolish demand.

Point blank, the Celtics arenít trading Tatum. If thatís who NO demands. We walk away plain and simple. Take LAL or NYK offer and be done with it.

PAOboston
06-11-2019, 06:18 AM
NO isnít getting a player of Tatums caliber in any trade scenario. What a foolish demand.

Point blank, the Celtics arenít trading Tatum. If thatís who NO demands. We walk away plain and simple. Take LAL or NYK offer and be done with it.

Nah. If Ainge wants AD, heís trading Tatum.

Oakmont_4
06-11-2019, 06:27 AM
Nah. If Ainge wants AD, heís trading Tatum.

Ainge isnít stupid.

He took a chance on Kyrie because it only cost him an injured IT who was a soon to be FA, a role player and the #8 pick.

Heís not trading a 20 year old kid under team control whoís already had a good deal of success in the league but has an even higher ceiling. Heís likely never going to be as good as AD, but he has more good years left than AD does. And after trading and losing out on Kyrie. Why take the chance at that happening again but this time giving up far more. Itís doubling down on a bad bet. No thanks

Oakmont_4
06-11-2019, 06:30 AM

And Boston takes on a seriously bad contract that your railing on about in another thread. You said yourself that Houston is going to have to attach serious assets to move it (Capela). And a huge risk in taking in AD for possibly 1 year.

From Bostonís view this is a boom or bust deal. If everything goes perfect and CP3 ages eloquently and AD resigns this is a home run. On the other hand, AD bolts after 1 year and CP3 falls off a cliff this deals a disaster.

PAOboston
06-11-2019, 07:50 AM
Ainge isnít stupid.

He took a chance on Kyrie because it only cost him an injured IT who was a soon to be FA, a role player and the #8 pick.

Heís not trading a 20 year old kid under team control whoís already had a good deal of success in the league but has an even higher ceiling. Heís likely never going to be as good as AD, but he has more good years left than AD does. And after trading and losing out on Kyrie. Why take the chance at that happening again but this time giving up far more. Itís doubling down on a bad bet. No thanks

Ainge knows you need super stars to win. Heís going to swing for the fences on this one. And Boston doesnít have any of those (especially if Kyrie does end up leaving). Heís going to go after AD, field a competitive team, and hope they cane sway him to stay similar to how things are seeming in Toronto.

The Cs are likely going to be a a lower tier playoff team (if that) if they let Kyrie walk and donít go after AD.

More-Than-Most
06-11-2019, 08:06 AM
Ainge isnít stupid.

ainge better take a big risk now... how many times are the celtics gonna be happy with being pretenders? Not even joking either... I hate kyrie but losing kyrie is going to hurt you guys badly and tatum/horford and role players arent going to get it done out east anymore.

Oakmont_4
06-11-2019, 08:42 AM
Ainge knows you need super stars to win. Heís going to swing for the fences on this one. And Boston doesnít have any of those (especially if Kyrie does end up leaving). Heís going to go after AD, field a competitive team, and hope they cane sway him to stay similar to how things are seeming in Toronto.

The Cs are likely going to be a a lower tier playoff team (if that) if they let Kyrie walk and donít go after AD.

You canít compare Tatum for AD to DeRozen for Kawhi. Apples and Oranges. Toronto was ready to blow it up but before they did they took one last swing at it by trading a good player in DeRozen but not great and his contract was a burden. Most of their other contracts were set to come off the books the following year so they literally had nothing to lose if this trade didnít work out.

Boston has everything to lose. Tatum, their future of the franchise. Theyíre not going to sacrifice him in a deal for a possible rental. Especially after just doing essentially the same thing with Kyrie, but to a lesser cost than this trade would be.

Mark my words. Ainge isnít stupid. He will not trade Tatum for AD.

Theyíre a competitive team without him. And bringing him in and losing Tatum gets us only slightly closer to a contender but still wonít be a contender.

Oakmont_4
06-11-2019, 08:45 AM
ainge better take a big risk now... how many times are the celtics gonna be happy with being pretenders? Not even joking either... I hate kyrie but losing kyrie is going to hurt you guys badly and tatum/horford and role players arent going to get it done out east anymore.

Going all in for AD right now is a fools errand. He alone isnít taking us past MIL or TOR should they bring back similar teams. All it does is bring us into another season as a pretender because we have a name. AD. But he wonít bring us to the promise land with a cast of Horford, Brown and who else?

Nope. We punt. We continue to build around Tatum and Brown brick by brick. Wait for an opportunity in the next 2-3 years to take a jump forward.

Selling out now will only lead to deep playoff runs that fall short and in 2-3 years weíll be bottom feeders again. No thanks.

Iíd rather watch a Tatum and Brown led team go into the second round and lose with hope of a brighter future than watch an AD led team lose in the ECF waiting for us to fall off a cliff in 2-3 years or 1 if he doesnít resign

More-Than-Most
06-11-2019, 08:51 AM
Going all in for AD right now is a fools errand. He alone isnít taking us past MIL or TOR should they bring back similar teams. All it does is bring us into another season as a pretender because we have a name. AD. But he wonít bring us to the promise land with a cast of Horford, Brown and who else?

Nope. We punt. We continue to build around Tatum and Brown brick by brick. Wait for an opportunity in the next 2-3 years to take a jump forward.

Selling out now will only lead to deep playoff runs that fall short and in 2-3 years weíll be bottom feeders again. No thanks.

Iíd rather watch a Tatum and Brown led team go into the second round and lose with hope of a brighter future than watch an AD led team lose in the ECF waiting for us to fall off a cliff in 2-3 years or 1 if he doesnít resign

oh.. I can get behind this idea... I thought your entire fanbase was all about going all in right now and winning asap... I think your take is the ideal path no doubt in my mind. I dont think Kyrie/AD would be ideal by the way so that very well could be a bullet dodged

IKnowHoops
06-11-2019, 10:42 AM
Men lie, women lie.....

...but leaving a game 6 finals game before itís over and then being denied entry back in after the foolishness doesnít

Oakmont_4
06-11-2019, 11:22 AM
oh.. I can get behind this idea... I thought your entire fanbase was all about going all in right now and winning asap... I think your take is the ideal path no doubt in my mind. I dont think Kyrie/AD would be ideal by the way so that very well could be a bullet dodged

Iím sure many of the impatient ones are. But Iím intelligent enough to recognize that no 1 player is going to turn this team into a contending team.

Tatum and Brown, are uniquely talented and still have huge upside and a much higher ceiling than where theyíre playing now. But this season showed they have a lot to work on and need to mature. Going for it now only delays or slows that growth process.

If Kyrie was 100% coming back, Iíd be more open to a Tatum and AD trade. That trade would be best for all parties involved as the Celtics can go all in around 2 stars and Tatum will get the minutes, usage and attention he needs to grow.

But thatís not the case. With Kyrie all but gone, we need to build and surround Tatum/Brown with talent that compliments their game. Let them be the man and struggle and learn and grow their games so they can become the player the players theyíre capable of becoming.

PAOboston
06-11-2019, 01:05 PM
Iím sure many of the impatient ones are. But Iím intelligent enough to recognize that no 1 player is going to turn this team into a contending team.

Tatum and Brown, are uniquely talented and still have huge upside and a much higher ceiling than where theyíre playing now. But this season showed they have a lot to work on and need to mature. Going for it now only delays or slows that growth process.

If Kyrie was 100% coming back, Iíd be more open to a Tatum and AD trade. That trade would be best for all parties involved as the Celtics can go all in around 2 stars and Tatum will get the minutes, usage and attention he needs to grow.

But thatís not the case. With Kyrie all but gone, we need to build and surround Tatum/Brown with talent that compliments their game. Let them be the man and struggle and learn and grow their games so they can become the player the players theyíre capable of becoming.

This issue (for lack of a better word) is that with Kyrie leaving and not going for AD, you are most likely losing Horford as well (either via opt out or trade). I get what you are coming from but you are back to rebuilding with a young roster and kicking the can down the road for 3-5 years building around Smart/Brown/Tatum and you wonít have a ton a cap space since you will have to pay Brown and Tatum in the upcoming years. Iím not sure Ainge wants to do that.

Oakmont_4
06-11-2019, 01:16 PM
This issue (for lack of a better word) is that with Kyrie leaving and not going for AD, you are most likely losing Horford as well (either via opt out or trade). I get what you are coming from but you are back to rebuilding with a young roster and kicking the can down the road for 3-5 years building around Smart/Brown/Tatum and you wonít have a ton a cap space since you will have to pay Brown and Tatum in the upcoming years. Iím not sure Ainge wants to do that.

There is absolutely no indication that Horford is looking to opt out and leave. In fact the exact opposite is being reported that heís willing to take a team friendly deal to stay and finish out his career.

We made the ECF in 2018 with a lineup of Rozier, Brown, Tatum, Morris and Horford. Add in a healthy Hayward and the teams improved. Granted that team caught fire and a lot went right for them. But youíre completely underselling that lineup. They do have talent. Maybe not championship caliber talent, but theyíre a solid playoff team at minimum.

Thatís the perfect environment to develop Tatum and Brown in over the next 2 seasons.

Brown is a FA next year. Itís his first FA contract so he wonít top out over $20m which is not a hinderance at all cap wise.

My guess is Rozier being an RFA wonít get the action he likes in FA and will wait a year and come back for his tender of $9.2m like Smart did. Gives him a starting role to prove his worth and letís boston evaluate him to see if heís truly worth investing in

Resign Morris to a short term high dollar contract to keep him happy and cap flexibility.

Horford - resign him 4 years/$90M
Year 1 $25m
Year 2 $22m
Year 3 $18m
Year 4 $15m

By 2022 weíll have plenty of cap maneuverability and by then Tatum and Brown will he entering their prime years

The only contracts weíll have on our books are
Horford - $18m
Brown - $22m
Williams - $3m
Any rookies we draft from now til then

Weíll easily have enough cap space to bring in a MAX and resign Tatum

Itís a solid plan. Just be patient. Giving up on that for a shoddy shot at a championship with a Davis is an idiotic move

Oakmont_4
06-11-2019, 01:22 PM
Bad GMs make desperate trades to ďwin nowĒ

Bad GMs sign non top 25 players to MAX contracts

Bad GMís dish out long term contracts to non core pieces

Good GMís draft well and develop talent

Good GMís build brick by brick

Good GMís take undervalued players and sign them to short term deals that maintain flexibility, even if theyíre overpaid in that short time

Good GMís are patient.

Good GMís are willing to take risks but educated risks.
-Trading an injured star whoís soon to be a FA for an All Star possible rental is a good risk
-Trading a 20 year old future All Star for a possible 1 year rental and outside shot contender is a BAD risk

Dade County
06-11-2019, 06:57 PM
Bad GMs make desperate trades to ďwin nowĒ

If you go pass the 13 or 15 best player and give them a max you are crazy.

There are only a handful players that really should be paid the max, all other player, GM's should let that player WALK.

Good GMís are willing to take risks but educated risks.
-Trading an injured star whoís soon to be a FA for an All Star possible rental is a good risk
-Trading a 20 year old future All Star for a possible 1 year rental and outside shot contender is a BAD risk

Man, if Irving would re-sign with Boston, Danny Ainge would trade tatum so damn fast for AD.

Oakmont_4
06-11-2019, 08:22 PM

If you go pass the 13 or 15 best player and give them a max you are crazy.

There are only a handful players that really should be paid the max, all other player, GM's should let that player WALK.

Man, if Irving would re-sign with Boston, Danny Ainge would trade tatum so damn fast for AD.

1. LBJ
2. KD
3. Curry
4. Thompson
5. Harden
6. Westbrook
7. PG13
8. Embiid
9. Butler
10. Wall
11. Beal
12. Giannis
13. AD
14. Kawhi
15. Blake
16. Lillard
17. Jokic
18. KAT
19 Kemba
20. Simmons
21. Doncic
22. Kyrie

Iíd pay a max to any of them without second thought.

And yes, if Kyrie was coming back to Boston, Davis would be a Celtic right now. But heís not and Davis wonít be in green.

IKnowHoops
06-11-2019, 10:01 PM
1. LBJ
2. KD
3. Curry
4. Thompson
5. Harden
6. Westbrook
7. PG13
8. Embiid
9. Butler
10. Wall
11. Beal
12. Giannis
13. AD
14. Kawhi
15. Blake
16. Lillard
17. Jokic
18. KAT
19 Kemba
20. Simmons
21. Doncic
22. Kyrie

And yes, if Kyrie was coming back to Boston, Davis would be a Celtic right now. But heís not and Davis wonít be in green.

Wow, Iíd have to say you are a horrible GM

Kyrie
Kemba
Blake
Beal
Wall
Westbrook

Under no circumstances do I give those first 6 a max.

Thompson
Butler
Lillard

These three get the max in the right circumstance

Doncic

I need to see more from Doncic

Simmons

I love Ben but as of today, he can miss the max in some situations

That means there are 11 guys who can get the max without a second thought.

5 guys who can situationally get the max

6 guys that canít have the max. Westbrook 4 years ago yes, but I donít give him a max as of today.

ohreally
06-11-2019, 10:25 PM

Kyrie
Kemba
Blake
Beal
Wall
Westbrook

Thompson
Butler
Lillard

Doncic

Simmons

6 guys that canít have the max. Westbrook 4 years ago yes, but I donít give him a max as of today.

Mostly agree, though I would put both Kyrie and Simmons in the ďin the right circumstancesĒ category.

Dade County
06-11-2019, 10:48 PM
1. LBJ
2. KD

100% deserving. What these 2 players generate for a franchise they shouldn't be held to a Max contract

3. Curry
5. Harden

Curry: He is in a League of his own. He is a new age Jordan. He's skill set has transformed the League. He gets a max for sure.

Harden: He is an offensive weapon, and to an Organization he sales out your area for years to come. But he lacks certain skills that the ones above him have. He does not make an impact at the defensive end, but we are in an offensive age. You have to pay him the max.

4. Thompson

I can not objectively comment about Klay. What he does at the defensive & offensive end to me, he has WAY more value then Harden & other so call Super Stars/Stars. He can have whatever he wants.

He does have the luxury of being apart of the Warriors system; and I would be very happy if I never found out what he could do as an actually number 1 option; because he should never leave curry.

6. Westbrook
7. PG13
8. Embiid

West: If he was a free agent this upcoming free agency, would he get a Max contract offer from one of the Top front offices in the League?

His athleticism is off the charts on most nights, but we can all see that he is slowly fading. He's not absorbing contact on tough layups & finishing like he used to.He's shooting percentage doesn't look so good, and actually the less he shoots, the better he's team record is.

He's a max player now, but as you seen against Portland; he's style isn't equating to wins, and his opponents don't seem to... Well I am going to stop right here about Westbrook.

George Paul: I really don't care to speak about him, because he doesn't seem to care about contending for titles when he actually had a chance to. I used to consider him more of a EC max type of player, but what he did this season in the West, yes he is a 2nd tier Max player.

Embiid: He's a Max player right now, but we all can see that his body most likely will not hold up. So I do not believe he will get another near Max contract again.

9. Butler
10. Wall

Heck no! Players like these deserve more money then above avg players, but just because there is a Max contract doesn't mean they deserve as much money as players that are far superior in skill.

If front offices could just contain themselves and wouldn't be afraid to ship players like these off, for good assets, the League would be so much better for it. & it would eventually set a better market.

Paying players like Wall & Butler max contracts as if they are number 1 options destroys a team. you never going to win a title, as them being your best player.

Note: Khris Middleton will get a Max contract this offseason. You guys may be used to this, but that is a very bad move; he isn't a series charger at all.

11. Beal

I really can't judge him. He's playing for the Wiz. But his skill set seems on the level of an EC star player, and those type of players do not usually tip the scale of power when it comes to true contending teams. But we will see, his career is still being written.

12. Giannis
13. AD
14. Kawhi

Max baby!

Giannis: Global, international. His athleticism & body type is unmatched by 90% of the League. He's a freak. The man makes you money, so you give him money.

AD & Kawhi: Both these players are completely on a different level. If AD gets traded to the East, he will be in the Final's next season. & we all can see kawhi skill set on both sides of the court; very efficient player.

15. Blake

When he first got into the League yes (because he filled the seats), but as you can see, the Clippers gave him a Max contract when he was a free agent, because thats what the market dictated, & they didn't want to lose him for nothing.

But then they shipped him out, when he wasn't as popular anymore & his skill set didn't really grow into a series charger. As of right now, if he was a free agent, i wouldn't give him a max contract, I would let the lower tier franchises fight over him.

16. Lillard
17. Jokic

For their franchises they are Max players. If both these players were free agents this free agency, every team would offer them the Max that had the Cap space to do so.

Maybe last season, Lillard wouldn't have but at the moment, no one can deny him.

18. KAT
19 Kemba
20. Simmons

These guys are talented but they shouldn't get the Max just because they are better then the above avg player.

KAT: Stop giving these young players everything when they have not proven anything.

Kemba: Good Offensive player, that doesn't mean you throw a Max contract at him; it doesn't make any sense.

Simmons: The man said in college he coaches didn't tell him to shoot (or something like that). When he attempts to shoot we can revisit him.

21. Doncic

Luka: He has the international appeal (aka foreign/overseas money!) and skill, but can we at least let him put some more work in. Thats all I ask.

22. Kyrie

If he's offensive skill wasn't so high, i really believe that teams would consider him a 6 man.

What else does he bring to the table? Just give him the max. I'm not going to argue about it.

You are a middle of the pack EC GM. Congrats.

KD injury might change al of that. Keep your ear open for the next couple of weeks.

Dade County
06-11-2019, 10:57 PM

Kyrie
Kemba
Blake
Beal
Wall
Westbrook

Thompson
Butler
Lillard

Doncic

Simmons

I should have used "right situation" also lol

WaDe03
06-12-2019, 09:27 AM

Kyrie
Kemba
Blake
Beal
Wall
Westbrook

Thompson
Butler
Lillard

Doncic

Simmons

Beal Butler and Lillard absolutely get max contracts. Beals like 25 and averaged around 26-5-5 heís a max player and will be even better next year. Iím actually hoping the Heat go all in to get him for a trade this summer or get him in free agency. Heíll be a top 10 player soon imo.

WaDe03
06-12-2019, 09:28 AM
...but leaving a game 6 finals game before itís over and then being denied entry back in after the foolishness doesnít

Thatís a handful of fans, not nearly all. If we judged every fan base by a select few they would all be ****. Like your favorite teams, Wolves spurs Knicks and whoever LeBron plays for.

warfelg
06-12-2019, 08:39 PM
Kyrie a Net looks like a near lock.

Kyrie left his agent for ROC Nation, Jay-Zís agency (former Nets owner), whoís president is the twin brother of the President of the Nets.

More-Than-Most
06-13-2019, 04:48 AM
Kyrie a Net looks like a near lock.

Kyrie left his agent for ROC Nation, Jay-Zís agency (former Nets owner), whoís president is the twin brother of the President of the Nets.

Sources per sources per sources say he is going to Lakers per sources even though it was logical from the beginning the sources indicated that the sources stated that the sources said kyrie would be a laker.

JoBlowDownTheSt
06-13-2019, 05:32 AM
Might have a opinion on where KD might sign this year, check my recent post coming up.

benzni
06-13-2019, 01:17 PM
please for the love of God Brooklyn, do NOT sign Kyrie

Kawhi
Tobias
Butler
Randle
Millsap

any of those 5 would do. Kawhi i expect will stay in Toronto tho

More-Than-Most
06-14-2019, 08:33 AM
please for the love of God Brooklyn, do NOT sign Kyrie

Kawhi
Tobias
Butler
Randle
Millsap

any of those 5 would do. Kawhi i expect will stay in Toronto tho

Youd rather Tobias/Randle/Milsap over Kyrie? Really? Come on man

Oakmont_4
06-14-2019, 09:26 AM

I would too

IKnowHoops
06-14-2019, 12:05 PM

After to Kobe, nobody suppresses the talent around him as much as Kyrie. And Kobe was much better so he could make up for it more often

Oakmont_4
06-14-2019, 01:11 PM
After to Kobe, nobody suppresses the talent around him as much as Kyrie. And Kobe was much better so he could make up for it more often

Kobe would at least hold the ball and shoot it. And there was no bad shot with Kobe. So when that clock was winding down and Kobe threw something up - it had a chance to be positive.

With Kyrie, he passes the ball with under 5 seconds to shoot. Gives his teammates terrible shots in that situation and then pouts when they miss through no fault of their own.