PDA

View Full Version : Sir Charles

More-Than-Most
05-20-2019, 01:02 AM
:clap:

Still my favorite dude and here is why... He shuts down the morons on espn that were pushing the zion sitting out crap.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oyyecXXCrQ&feature=youtu.be

It actually feels super uncomfortable because 3 of the 4 guys on espn were the ones pushing the narrative of zion sitting out just so he can go to the knicks.... charles goes off and as soon as he is done none of them respond and move on to the next question... I feel like the media should be held accountable for **** like this.

GREATNESS ONE
05-20-2019, 01:05 AM
The Round Mound of Rebound.... this was my era of basketball and when I started to love the game...

SiteWolf
05-20-2019, 08:37 AM
In today's NBA it doesn't matter much where someone is drafted because after a couple years they simply let it be known they don't wanna be there and where they wanna be and eventually the whiner gets his way.

IndyRealist
05-20-2019, 09:02 AM
I don't see why anyone would think dropping to the Knicks would be a good idea as long as Dolan is in charge.

crewfan13
05-20-2019, 09:09 AM
In today's nba, if you're a star you'll get recognition wherever. LeBron had no problems going from prodigy to full fledged star in Cleveland. Giannis gets plenty of national recognition in Milwaukee. Golden state is a large media market, but was a forgotten nba city until steph showed up. Durant had no issues getting national recognition in OKC.

The only reason the main guys in San Antonio had any issues getting the national recognition and media deals was because Duncan and kawhi were about as boring and robotic of superstars as you can get.

If you're a great nba player and have any sort of personality, it doesnt matter where you're at. You'll get attention and media recognition.

mike_noodles
05-20-2019, 04:00 PM
I don't see why anyone would think dropping to the Knicks would be a good idea as long as Dolan is in charge.

Exactly.