PDA

View Full Version : Where Will Kawhi Leonard End Up Next Season ?

LaVar Ball
05-19-2019, 11:40 AM
Let's discuss! And Explain Why

Scoots
05-19-2019, 11:42 AM
Raps I would think would be in the lead. They can pay more and he'll struggle to find a better team where he can be the clear leader.

LaVar Ball
05-19-2019, 11:49 AM
Raps I would think would be in the lead. They can pay more and he'll struggle to find a better team where he can be the clear leader.
I'm of the belief that he needs another superstar to play with. One of his concerns in San Antonio was getting a big time free agent superstar to come and join.

Toronto seems like the same situation in that regards. And if we're talking about talent level, I feel going from the Raps to the Clips is basically a lateral movement. Great playoff run in the West but they won't come out of the West.

Scoots
05-19-2019, 11:56 AM
I'm of the belief that he needs another superstar to play with. One of his concerns in San Antonio was getting a big time free agent superstar to come and join.

Toronto seems like the same situation in that regards. And if we're talking about talent level, I feel going from the Raps to the Clips is basically a lateral movement. Great playoff run in the West but they won't come out of the West.

Being in the East has for recent history been an easier path to later rounds, so that may be a factor.

The list of good teams with good owners, front offices, depth, talent, max cap space, another super star who is looking to be 2nd to Kawhi is how many teams? I can't think of a single one.

aman_13
05-19-2019, 11:58 AM
I know Masai will be able to build a championship team around him. He builds winners. I think it's Toronto or LA.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

GREATNESS ONE
05-19-2019, 12:09 PM
Lakers!!!! Everyone is sleeping on it just like they were with Lebron last year! Kawhi will sign with the Lakers after talking to Lebron... Kawhi will be 1a and Lebron 1b, they will form the best duo in the NBA and we'll have a legitmate team that can challenge the Warriors.

cmellofan15
05-19-2019, 01:24 PM
Lakers!!!! Everyone is sleeping on it just like they were with Lebron last year! Kawhi will sign with the Lakers after talking to Lebron... Kawhi will be 1a and Lebron 1b, they will form the best duo in the NBA and we'll have a legitmate team that can challenge the Warriors.

I don't think Lakers are even a top 3 destination for him...

GREATNESS ONE
05-19-2019, 01:26 PM
I don't think Lakers are even a top 3 destination for him...

we'll see :)

Scoots
05-19-2019, 02:02 PM
we'll see :)

That's all we can do for every free agent and the draft and coaching and GM and team president positions ... and what's going to happen next year in the regular season, and the playoffs, and the next draft lottery and ... :)

Tg11
05-19-2019, 02:15 PM
I say Kawhi to the Clippers

Scoots
05-19-2019, 02:21 PM
I say Kawhi to the Clippers

I'd say that's 2nd most likely unless the Knicks come calling they could be possible.

bucketss
05-19-2019, 04:37 PM
anywhere but lakers.

Oakmont_4
05-19-2019, 04:41 PM
I’d say the Clippers are the most likely destination. They’re in LA which he reportedly wanted. The Free Agent pitch will be made by Doc and West, both highly respected. And he’d be the clear cut leader of the team.

Raps are a close second, I think the east is appealing and he enjoyed his time there. I just don’t know if they’ll ever be able to get over the hump.

east fb knicks
05-19-2019, 04:51 PM
Clips they also have enough cap for two stars so butler might sign ther too

LaVar Ball
05-19-2019, 10:13 PM
anywhere but lakers.

Do you think he goes to the Heat.... discounted ?!!

Nunuu
05-19-2019, 10:55 PM

If Gasol didn't play like crap the first 2 games it is probably 2-1 raptors right now instead of the other way around. I don't think he needs a 2nd superstar to make it out of the east, but to beat the warriors he probably does, especially if Kd returns from injury.

More-Than-Most
05-19-2019, 11:30 PM

if lebron wasnt there he would 100 percent be a laker this year... that is the difference... he wont go there with lebron. I wish he would because you would smash the warriors... I just dont see it with lebron being there and how insanely awful your owner/front office has been. KL isnt about that life.

GREATNESS ONE
05-19-2019, 11:47 PM
Lol we’ll see my friend, as usual, I stand in the minority in a few months everyone is going to say they “thought so”

ohreally
05-20-2019, 12:03 AM
Being in the East has for recent history been an easier path to later rounds, so that may be a factor.

The list of good teams with good owners, front offices, depth, talent, max cap space, another super star who is looking to be 2nd to Kawhi is how many teams? I can't think of a single one.

Brooklyn.

More-Than-Most
05-20-2019, 12:05 AM
Lol we’ll see my friend, as usual, I stand in the minority in a few months everyone is going to say they “thought so”

I feel like if magic stayed and lebron wasnt there he would 100 percent go to the lakers. I think you guys get kyrie though.

Scoots
05-20-2019, 12:16 AM
Brooklyn.

Who is the superstar on the Nets?

LaVar Ball
05-20-2019, 12:17 AM

KobeOwnsU's rep is on the line here

ohreally
05-20-2019, 12:44 AM
Who is the 2nd superstar on the Raptors? But Brooklyn has good young talent. Kawhi would not have to carry the load he has to carry in Toronto.

DLO, Allen, Levert, Dinwiddie, Harris. Hollis-Jefferson (probably gone, though I selfishly hope not) is a versatile defensive guy. Ed Davis. Kurucs looks promising.

warfelg
05-20-2019, 06:57 AM
Why do people keep referencing DLo as an attraction to Brooklyn? He’s a FA so they would have to retain him for it to be a consideration.

goingfor28
05-20-2019, 07:37 AM
Why do people keep referencing DLo as an attraction to Brooklyn? He’s a FA so they would have to retain him for it to be a consideration.He's a RFA. He isn't going anywhere.

More-Than-Most
05-20-2019, 08:08 AM
He's a RFA. He isn't going anywhere.

if they can get 2 max players he is gone... they can afford 2 right if they let him walk? I love DLO more than anyone forever but man.... maxing him is a bad idea.

warfelg
05-20-2019, 08:15 AM
if they can get 2 max players he is gone... they can afford 2 right if they let him walk? I love DLO more than anyone forever but man.... maxing him is a bad idea.

Exactly. If KD and Kyrie said Nets over Knicks; 0% chance DLo is back.

Jamiecballer
05-20-2019, 08:23 AM
Brooklyn or Clippers

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

Heediot
05-20-2019, 08:33 AM
Who is the 2nd superstar on the Raptors? But Brooklyn has good young talent. Kawhi would not have to carry the load he has to carry in Toronto.

DLO, Allen, Levert, Dinwiddie, Harris. Hollis-Jefferson (probably gone, though I selfishly hope not) is a versatile defensive guy. Ed Davis. Kurucs looks promising.

Siakim is better then all those dudes. OG is a nice young piece. Raps will have 70 million coming off of Marc-Lowry-Serge next off-season. Throw in 10 plus for FVV. They can build around Kawhi and Siakmi in '20 and possibly add another max guy. Powell's contract is moveable as well. They can still be contenders and better then the Clipper and Nets with him for next year. Updrage the pieces around Leonard and Siakim in '20. Even in '19 they have flexibility to improve if need be with all the massive expirings.

He is staying in Toronto 75-80 percent.

Scoots
05-20-2019, 09:40 AM

There isn't one, so the appeal of the Nets over the Raps is limited. That was the point.

And Davis is a UFA too isn't he? And Siakam is better than any of the Nets.

Cal827
05-20-2019, 09:54 AM
Raptors
Clippers
Brooklyn
Lakers

In that order

It should be noted that while the West is still stronger; the East (in particular the Atlantic) might become a meatgrinder if Durant moves over to NY... That could make the entire division as conference contenders (Toronto, Boston, Philly, New York/Brooklyn)

GREATNESS ONE
05-20-2019, 10:03 AM
https://media0.giphy.com/media/3Ykiadr77fU3e/giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a5ce2b36978656537327bde52&rid=giphy.gif

WestCoastSportz
05-20-2019, 02:05 PM
Clips they also have enough cap for two stars so butler might sign ther too

They have enough cap space for 1.5 stars, but I do agree with him going to the Clippers. They'll have roughly $60M which was what they had in mind when they traded Harris away. Leonard is going to get $35M a year and I'm not sure Butler would sign for $25M.

LeonFSU
05-20-2019, 02:17 PM
Clippers or Nets make a lot of sense.

GREATNESS ONE
05-20-2019, 02:24 PM
Going to the Clippers would be a HUGE Mistake for Kawhi, HUGE, I can't stress that enough...

LeonFSU
05-20-2019, 02:33 PM
I'd be shocked if he teams up with LeBron, Durant, Irving, or Butler.

smith&wesson
05-20-2019, 02:39 PM
Toronto because he gets the most moneys there...

Switch
05-20-2019, 02:52 PM
Going to the Clippers would be a HUGE Mistake for Kawhi, HUGE, I can't stress that enough...Why? I think they make the most sense. Kawhi gets his own team. They have a respected front office and a good coach. They just made the playoffs with a bunch of role players. On top of that don't they have cap space to sign another max FA?

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

LeonFSU
05-20-2019, 03:10 PM
I could be wrong of course, but I don't think Kawhi cares about the public perception that the Nets and Clippers are jokes of franchises that are afterthoughts compared to the other teams in their respective markets. LA and NY might only care about the Lakers and Knicks, respectively, but from a basketball perspective, the Clippers and Nets appear to be better situated. That said, if the Clippers or Nets were to sign Kawhi without making any other big moves, its hard to see those teams being better than Toronto is currently.

SteBO
05-20-2019, 03:15 PM
Raps or Clippers. Anywhere else among the teams rumored is a mistake.

kdspurman
05-20-2019, 03:40 PM
Raps or Clippers. Anywhere else among the teams rumored is a mistake.

I'm in the same boat. I think the gap may have narrowed a bit since the beginning of the season. I think it's still something like 70/30 in favor of the Clips personally, but we'll see if things take a turn somehow

kobe4thewinbang
05-20-2019, 06:11 PM
C/JaVale McGee
PF/Anthony Davis
SF/LeBron James
SG/Kawhi Leonard
PG/Lonzo Ball

Heck, even with no A.D., Kawhi would be enough to make me happy as he’s my favorite player of today’s NBA. Kawhi being next to Lonzo and JaVale on ‘D...more slack for LeBron so he has enough juice to go...

C/McGee
PF/Kuzma
SF/LeBron/Ingram
SG/Kawhi
PG/Lonzo or Kyrie

WestCoastSportz
05-20-2019, 07:18 PM
Clippers would make sense. They're a better team than the Lakers and they don't have Lebron. Not many star players want to play with Lebron. Remember when the hype was all about Paul George going to Lakers? Lebron signs and George re-signs with the Thunder. Ballmer isn't afraid to spend money either while the Laker franchise is in disarray.

GREATNESS ONE
05-20-2019, 07:26 PM
C/JaVale McGee
PF/Anthony Davis
SF/LeBron James
SG/Kawhi Leonard
PG/Lonzo Ball

Heck, even with no A.D., Kawhi would be enough to make me happy as he’s my favorite player of today’s NBA. Kawhi being next to Lonzo and JaVale on ‘D...more slack for LeBron so he has enough juice to go...

C/McGee
PF/Kuzma
SF/LeBron/Ingram
SG/Kawhi
PG/Lonzo or Kyrie

:drool: Kawhi and ZO defensively....

Scoots
05-20-2019, 10:47 PM
C/JaVale McGee
PF/Anthony Davis
SF/LeBron James
SG/Kawhi Leonard
PG/Lonzo Ball

C/McGee
PF/Kuzma
SF/LeBron/Ingram
SG/Kawhi
PG/Lonzo or Kyrie

That would be a hell of a team ... but the injury history is ... bad.

ohreally
05-21-2019, 12:11 AM

Only if Durant insisted and Kawhi wasn’t interested. DLO bought in. I don’t think Kyrie knows the meaning of that. As far as I’m concerned, the Knicks can have him if that doesn’t mean Durant goes with him.

kdspurman
05-29-2019, 11:49 AM

FWIW, Carter is also part of Impact Sports where Kawhi is represented, and acted as a mouth piece for Kawhi and his camp a ton last season. So he's definitely got a little insight to this situation.

IKnowHoops
05-29-2019, 05:50 PM
That would be a hell of a team ... but the injury history is ... bad.

Man forget Kyrie

I’d go for Jimmy instead.

McGee
Bron/Kuzma
KL/Ingram
Jimmy/Hart
Lonzo/Rhondo

If Lebron gives any effort at all on the defensive end, that’s the best defensive team in the league. Offensively they are beasts. That’s the team to roll with right there. Kyrie instantly makes your defense worse. I’ll take Jimmy

Scoots
05-29-2019, 06:03 PM
Man forget Kyrie

I’d go for Jimmy instead.

McGee
Bron/Kuzma
KL/Ingram
Jimmy/Hart
Lonzo/Rhondo

If Lebron gives any effort at all on the defensive end, that’s the best defensive team in the league. Offensively they are beasts. That’s the team to roll with right there. Kyrie instantly makes your defense worse. I’ll take Jimmy

2/5 of your starters are not good defenders ... but the other 3 are great.

I doubt KL comes close to the Lakers. Jimmy is a chance.

IKnowHoops
05-29-2019, 06:10 PM
2/5 of your starters are not good defenders ... but the other 3 are great.

I doubt KL comes close to the Lakers. Jimmy is a chance.

Everyone on that team is a much better defender than Curry, so it doesn’t matter when you have that talent. Everyone on that lineup can be a good help side defender. And Brons defense is underrated now. When he tries, he can make it very hard for anyone.

LaVar Ball
05-30-2019, 12:31 AM

FWIW, Carter is also part of Impact Sports where Kawhi is represented, and acted as a mouth piece for Kawhi and his camp a ton last season. So he's definitely got a little insight to this situation.

Yup

Kawhi gonna be a Clipper

Lakers are a ********

Heediot
05-30-2019, 08:43 AM
Everyone on that team is a much better defender than Curry, so it doesn’t matter when you have that talent. Everyone on that lineup can be a good help side defender. And Brons defense is underrated now. When he tries, he can make it very hard for anyone.

the problem he hasn't been trying in two years plus. at this point, I don't think he has it anymore, but will give him the benefit of the doubt.

Heediot
05-30-2019, 08:47 AM
Yup

Kawhi gonna be a Clipper

Lakers are a ********

lol @ the usa media wanting to take back Kawhi.

probably putting down at least 500 that Kawhi stays. Odds will go up if GS wins, I'll wait till the finals ends.

Heediot
05-30-2019, 08:51 AM
easy money. worse case for raps is he signs a 1 + 1. ultimately, i think injury concerns (long term with his own camp) and that 5th year toronto can give giving him 50 plus million will tip the scales. dude has been playing through something, and he is picking his spots to exert himself.

TheDish87
05-30-2019, 08:59 AM
as a Sixer fan im cool with KL going west and killing off a conf contender but i think he should stay taking my bias out of it. Why go battle in the west when you are a lock to be a top contender to win the east again.

crewfan13
05-30-2019, 09:44 AM
as a Sixer fan im cool with KL going west and killing off a conf contender but i think he should stay taking my bias out of it. Why go battle in the west when you are a lock to be a top contender to win the east again.

As a bucks fan I agree. That being said, San Antonio would have still been a contender with him. So I doubt being a contender is his sole criteria. And kawhi is showing that he's so good, most teams can become contenders pretty quickly if he's around. This Toronto team is pretty decent around him, but LAC, for example, should be able to put together a crew that isn't that big of dropoff from his supporting cast in Toronto.

But ultimately, kawhi is just a giant wild card. I dont think anyone really has a good feel on what he's doing. To me it always felt like he was leaving no matter what but that winning a ring or at least being pretty competitive in the finals could be the one thing that tips the scales and that's the point they're at.

crewfan13
05-30-2019, 10:14 AM
easy money. worse case for raps is he signs a 1 + 1. ultimately, i think injury concerns (long term with his own camp) and that 5th year toronto can give giving him 50 plus million will tip the scales. dude has been playing through something, and he is picking his spots to exert himself.

I guess I don't see how that's worse case. There's definitely a non-zero chance that he flat out walks away from Toronto. Not saying it's for sure going to happen or that it's even likely to happen, but to think there's not a chance is just wrong. And I'm not saying like dumb and dumber 1 in a million chance, there's a decent chance kawhi walks.

Heediot
05-30-2019, 10:44 AM
I guess I don't see how that's worse case. There's definitely a non-zero chance that he flat out walks away from Toronto. Not saying it's for sure going to happen or that it's even likely to happen, but to think there's not a chance is just wrong. And I'm not saying like dumb and dumber 1 in a million chance, there's a decent chance kawhi walks.

Spurs ****ed up with him on a respect scale. The way he moved on the court, especially at the beginning of the season proved he was right to sit out last year. I think there are lots of strong points for him to stay. Contender, great management, great fans, 5th year option and the ability to mold his own team in 20 after 80 plus come off the books in salary. Yeah there is a chance he leaves but I am really confident he will stay. Easy bet for me and I'll take those odds. The 1 and 1 sounds reasonable after raps make the finals as well. There will be over 100 million coming off including him if he opts out in 20.

smith&wesson
05-30-2019, 11:09 AM
Spurs ****ed up with him on a respect scale. The way he moved on the court, especially at the beginning of the season proved he was right to sit out last year. I think there are lots of strong points for him to stay. Contender, great management, great fans, 5th year option and the ability to mold his own team in 20 after 80 plus come off the books in salary. Yeah there is a chance he leaves but I am really confident he will stay. Easy bet for me and I'll take those odds. The 1 and 1 sounds reasonable after raps make the finals as well. There will be over 100 million coming off including him if he opts out in 20.

+1

Don’t waste to much energy. These dudes praying to the basketball gods Leonard goes west for the same reason we use to pray that lebron would go west ;)

Scoots
05-30-2019, 11:55 AM

McGee is not a good defender, he's just big. LeBron is not a good defender. Effort is the most important part of defense and LeBron's effort averages bad.

crewfan13
05-30-2019, 12:10 PM
+1

Don’t waste to much energy. These dudes praying to the basketball gods Leonard goes west for the same reason we use to pray that lebron would go west ;)

I wouldn't be upset if he left, but it's not like the arguement that he could leave is some biased, hopeful take. Woj has said that Toronto is in serious consideration, which is far from saying it's a lock, and no one else with any knowledge of the situation had indicated that it's a lock either. Vegas isn't perfect, but the oddsmakers are usually pretty locked in with the current rumors and discussions, so the fact that Toronto is only 2nd in odds would seem to indicate its far from a sure thing he stays.

Also, if you think a 1+1 style deal favors the raptors, it would actually be the one situation that would hurt the raptors. A 1+1 removes any financial incentive to stay with Toronto. Not that he won't sign a deal like that with Toronto, but you can't argue that one of the advantages of Toronto is financial incentive and then say a 1+1 deal makes sense.

TheDish87
05-30-2019, 01:35 PM
player odd on things like this have no meaning and can change in an hour. sixers were the fav to sign lebron like 3 different times.

smith&wesson
05-30-2019, 02:33 PM
I wouldn't be upset if he left, but it's not like the arguement that he could leave is some biased, hopeful take. Woj has said that Toronto is in serious consideration, which is far from saying it's a lock, and no one else with any knowledge of the situation had indicated that it's a lock either. Vegas isn't perfect, but the oddsmakers are usually pretty locked in with the current rumors and discussions, so the fact that Toronto is only 2nd in odds would seem to indicate its far from a sure thing he stays.

Also, if you think a 1+1 style deal favors the raptors, it would actually be the one situation that would hurt the raptors. A 1+1 removes any financial incentive to stay with Toronto. Not that he won't sign a deal like that with Toronto, but you can't argue that one of the advantages of Toronto is financial incentive and then say a 1+1 deal makes sense.

Is uncle Dennis one of those odd makers ? :rolleyes:

Besides Kawhi and maybe some of his nucleus family members, no one has a clue.

smith&wesson
05-30-2019, 02:35 PM
player odd on things like this have no meaning and can change in an hour. sixers were the fav to sign lebron like 3 different times.

Absolutely no meaning at all. I can see how odd makers can use data and stats etc to predict the outcome of a sporting event. But what type of analysis would they be using to put odds on a persons decision? Especially if that person hasn’t decided himself?

Heediot
05-30-2019, 04:41 PM

1 plus 1 is fine. If he leaves in 20. They have a tonne of cap for the rebuild. Gives the team another run to make money and jump start the rebuild and reboot.

It actually coincides with Lowry Marc ibaka fvv and others expiring. It could be a good selling point for him to take another run or give the core another run before he explores his options again.

Ideally we want to lock him up and I think that's where it's headed but a 1 plus 1 isn't the end of the world.

IKnowHoops
05-30-2019, 05:12 PM
the problem he hasn't been trying in two years plus. at this point, I don't think he has it anymore, but will give him the benefit of the doubt.

Remember the goal tend he had on Oladipo in the playoffs. That was last year. They called it a block but it was a goal tend. Okadipo was literally killing Paul George last year when they played. Bron got on him and wouldn’t let him score anymore. He will always be able to do at least what Draymond Green can do when he chooses to.

IKnowHoops
05-30-2019, 05:15 PM
McGee is not a good defender, he's just big. LeBron is not a good defender. Effort is the most important part of defense and LeBron's effort averages bad.

And you have Bogut and Steph starting...point?

warfelg
05-30-2019, 05:39 PM
If Toronto wins it all, Kawhi and his people should seriously consider running it back for another year on a 1+1 deal.

benzni
06-05-2019, 03:19 PM

Last thing the Nets need to do is sign max guys like this, have a 3 yr window, and then when they leave everything is over and the franchise is then set back another 5 years.

They have the youth and talent to grow. Resigning D-Lo (even if its a max) and signing Kawhi would be the best move they could make. D-Lo proves that he is coachable and at 23 he has room to grow.

If the nets cant get Kawhi, Id love to see them grab Paul Millsap

Scoots
06-05-2019, 05:51 PM
And you have Bogut and Steph starting...point?

First, I don't own a basketball team so I don't have anyone starting for me.

Bogut isn't generally a starter, and certainly isn't starting next year, he's not going to be in the NBA.

I didn't claim The Warriors would be the best defense in the NBA next year. And all I did say was that LeBron and McGee are the weak points in that fantasy lineup.

Saddletramp
06-05-2019, 07:19 PM
It seems his Uncle makes a majority of the decisions and it’s all about if he makes a percentage or a flat fee. If it’s a percentage, I can’t see Uncle passing on that extra Toronto $50 million (correct number there?). If he’s just getting a flat fee for his work, I assume he wants the crew in LA (or possibly NYBrooklyn). Add to that, if Kawhi’s lady really wants LA, and all of his entourage are getting the same amount of money, he’s LA bound.

I hope he’s smart with his money. These leeches pick these dudes apart.

mike_noodles
06-05-2019, 08:13 PM
It seems his Uncle makes a majority of the decisions and it’s all about if he makes a percentage or a flat fee. If it’s a percentage, I can’t see Uncle passing on that extra Toronto $50 million (correct number there?). If he’s just getting a flat fee for his work, I assume he wants the crew in LA (or possibly NYBrooklyn). Add to that, if Kawhi’s lady really wants LA, and all of his entourage are getting the same amount of money, he’s LA bound.

I hope he’s smart with his money. These leeches pick these dudes apart.

Do guys pay their friends just to hang around and do stuff for them? Like yo go get some lunch for us.

WaDe03
06-06-2019, 08:33 AM
If Toronto wins it all, Kawhi and his people should seriously consider running it back for another year on a 1+1 deal.

I think they will.

Dade County
06-06-2019, 01:43 PM
Kawhi will end up on the Lakers.

The League and the Raps organization are trying o brainwash him, which I feel is very under handed.

But as long as he stays true to himself, he will end up where he wanted to be in the 1st place; and thats in LA, with the Lakers.

Do you think he goes to the Heat.... discounted ?!!

:nod:

That would be nice.

smith&wesson
06-06-2019, 03:10 PM
Kawhi will end up on the Lakers.

The League and the Raps organization are trying o brainwash him, which I feel is very under handed.

But as long as he stays true to himself, he will end up where he wanted to be in the 1st place; and thats in LA, with the Lakers.

:nod:

That would be nice.

Brain wash him ? The minute Toronto traded for him, it became a year of trying to retain him. The motive was always transparent.

Kawhi doesn’t want to play along side Lebron. Davis does though.

Saddletramp
06-06-2019, 04:06 PM
Do guys pay their friends just to hang around and do stuff for them? Like yo go get some lunch for us.

Yeah, some do. Hopefully it’s just his Uncle/agent and his girl.

formula101
06-06-2019, 05:16 PM
Wherever his uncle tells him to go.

blams
06-06-2019, 05:51 PM

LeBron won't be able to consistently defend... but he would be 1a

rocket
06-06-2019, 05:57 PM
Clippers

GiantsSwaGG
06-06-2019, 07:54 PM
I want Kawhi more than Durant but yeah he’s going to the Clippers or staying in Toronto

THE MTL
06-07-2019, 04:39 AM
He's definitely staying unless he hates cold (which is a possibility)

Jamiecballer
06-07-2019, 09:12 AM
I heard he was leaving because he didnt like his options in the XXXXXL mitten department

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk