for smoking weed? wow

Stunner
05-17-2019, 05:01 PM
https://twitter.com/shamscharania/status/1129491441418473473?s=21

GREATNESS ONE
05-17-2019, 05:06 PM
Oh itís not weed, itís one of these

https://mobile.twitter.com/LoneIyChris/status/1129491646792503296/photo/1

Damn.... hope he can get help and figure out before it takes over him..

IndyRealist
05-17-2019, 05:08 PM
for smoking weed? wow

Weed is a 5 game suspension if you fail 3 times iirc. 2yrs ban is something like what Birdman got. Meth, Xanax, coke, etc.

IndyRealist
05-17-2019, 05:10 PM

Beat me to it.

COOLbeans
05-17-2019, 05:17 PM
My guess is cocaine but Iím not going to assume anything. Could it be HGH?

TrueFan420
05-17-2019, 05:17 PM

Itís sad that half that **** on there is prescribed for you by a doctor.

GREATNESS ONE
05-17-2019, 05:43 PM

The Government is the biggest drug dealer...

nastynice
05-17-2019, 06:02 PM

Yea, outside of shooting black tar heroin straight into your veins that list is like the who's who of hardest legal drugs known to man, lol

beasted86
05-17-2019, 06:04 PM
That's probably the end of his NBA career.

He's young enough that he can still make money in Europe or China though.

TrueFan420
05-17-2019, 06:25 PM

And Arms dealer

GREATNESS ONE
05-17-2019, 06:28 PM
And Arms dealer

Did you just watch Lord of War?

IndyRealist
05-17-2019, 06:51 PM
My guess is cocaine but Iím not going to assume anything. Could it be HGH?

I think PEDs are separate. Drugs of abuse look like they're used recreationally.

Scoots
05-17-2019, 11:10 PM
He shouldn't have been rookie of the year, but it's a little sad that his overall play fell off from his rookie year. A lot of players fail because they get stuck on bad teams and it messes them up for their whole career.

I hope he gets good.

I wonder if he has a relationship with his ex-teammates?

Chronz
05-18-2019, 12:45 PM
He shouldn't have been rookie of the year, but it's a little sad that his overall play fell off from his rookie year. A lot of players fail because they get stuck on bad teams and it messes them up for their whole career.

I hope he gets good.

Hes never looked better than recent times, IDK about this year, feel like he let up but the 2-3 years prior have been his best.

Chronz
05-18-2019, 12:45 PM
If hes out for alil coke then thats ****ed up, its the off season.

smith&wesson
05-18-2019, 02:16 PM
MDMA is the main ingredient to molly. Problem is Molly can have all types of other drugs in it like Cocain, Speed, etc etc ... if he took one Molly he could have a trail of multiple drugs in his blood stream

warfelg
05-18-2019, 02:39 PM
Dummy taking not only NBA banned drugs but also illegal drugs. No sympathy.

IndyRealist
05-18-2019, 04:39 PM
Hes never looked better than recent times, IDK about this year, feel like he let up but the 2-3 years prior have been his best.

This year he was terrible but he also played through a knee injury.

ewing
05-18-2019, 09:03 PM
Dummy taking not only NBA banned drugs but also illegal drugs. No sympathy.

At least you donít hide your self righteousness behind humility

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ewing
05-18-2019, 09:05 PM

I hope he gets good.

his inability to throw a rock in the ocean from more then 4 feet away had more to do with his journey man career then the culture in Sacramento

Stunner
05-18-2019, 09:37 PM
Evans turned into an ok 3 point shooter once he left the kings

tucksoe
05-18-2019, 11:45 PM
MDMA is the main ingredient to molly. Problem is Molly can have all types of other drugs in it like Cocain, Speed, etc etc ... if he took one Molly he could have a trail of multiple drugs in his blood stream
Hahaha I know that's what you heard on the news but it's not true. Molly is the name for pure MDMA in powder form. People definitely sell dangerous research chemicals and call it molly but it doesn't make it molly, its greedy people trying to make money.

ewing
05-18-2019, 11:58 PM
Evans turned into an ok 3 point shooter once he left the kings

he was a bad shooter through out

smith&wesson
05-19-2019, 01:27 AM
Hahaha I know that's what you heard on the news but it's not true. Molly is the name for pure MDMA in powder form. People definitely sell dangerous research chemicals and call it molly but it doesn't make it molly, its greedy people trying to make money.

Yeah but good luck finding that ... even when they tell you itís pure, trust it ainít. When you sketch the f out thatís when you know lol.

ewing
05-19-2019, 01:48 AM

People selling drugs are looking to make money?

Confusious
05-19-2019, 02:04 AM
Literally as soon as he goes to Indiana, he gets addicted to meth.

IndyRealist
05-19-2019, 09:28 AM
People selling drugs are dishonest?

Fixed that for you.

Nunuu
05-19-2019, 10:23 AM
It's a shame these guys can not smoke weed for pain, instead they have to resort to the dangerous prescription drugs with opioids in them. Its all so the pharmaceutical companies can earn their mega bucks, weed is a much safer alternative.

tucksoe
05-19-2019, 10:25 AM
People selling drugs are looking to make money?

Yes by selling fake **** as something else. I'm sure you have bought a couple bags of oregano before

IndyRealist
05-19-2019, 11:16 AM
It's a shame these guys can not smoke weed for pain, instead they have to resort to the dangerous prescription drugs with opioids in them. Its all so the pharmaceutical companies can earn their mega bucks, weed is a much safer alternative.

No, it was to throw liberal voters in jail and take away their voting rights.

https://www-m.cnn.com/2016/03/23/politics/john-ehrlichman-richard-nixon-drug-war-blacks-hippie/index.html

Stunner
05-19-2019, 01:45 PM
https://youtu.be/pgxdGYhNGkk

Chronz
05-19-2019, 01:55 PM
No, it was to throw liberal voters in jail and take away their voting rights.

https://www-m.cnn.com/2016/03/23/politics/john-ehrlichman-richard-nixon-drug-war-blacks-hippie/index.html
You're both wrong, or only half right. They outlawed weed long before that and the nefarious reasons behind THAT is the answer. which has led to its illegality being used for various gains.

Nunuu
05-19-2019, 10:40 PM
You're both wrong, or only half right. They outlawed weed long before that and the nefarious reasons behind THAT is the answer. which has led to its illegality being used for various gains.

I am a weed advocate, i know why it was made illegal, go look up reefer madness.

Chronz
05-20-2019, 11:37 AM
I am a weed advocate, i know why it was made illegal, go look up reefer madness.

Oh I'm with you brother

warfelg
05-20-2019, 12:06 PM
At least you donít hide your self righteousness behind humility

I mean :shrug: Why should I feel bad for someone caught doing something illegal and just losing their job as opposed to losing everything going to jail?

colinskik
05-20-2019, 12:23 PM
Yes by selling fake **** as something else. I'm sure you have bought a couple bags of oregano before

Only suckers get sold fake ****. If you canít tell itís oregano, then thatís on you.

mike_noodles
05-20-2019, 04:02 PM

Absolutely. Just make sure you're buying it through one of their guys or you're going to the bin.

ewing
05-20-2019, 04:36 PM
I mean :shrug: Why should I feel bad for someone caught doing something illegal and just losing their job as opposed to losing everything going to jail?

Why should you feel bad for someone that got punched when someone else got shot? Idk bc even if it was his fault you donít know his situation and something major just happened in his life. At the very least your reaction doesnít need to be a declaration of how you donít feel bad for him.

warfelg
05-20-2019, 05:23 PM
But I don't feel bad. It's like guys in the NFL kicked out for weed. You know it's illegal, you know you will get tested for it, you know you can be dismissed for it. I don't feel bad that you got kicked out of the league for using it when you know all of that.

nastynice
05-20-2019, 06:58 PM
Yeah but good luck finding that ... even when they tell you itís pure, trust it ainít. When you sketch the f out thatís when you know lol.

Don't be tryina blame your weirdo reactions on cheap drugs!

nastynice
05-20-2019, 07:02 PM
Only suckers get sold fake ****. If you canít tell itís oregano, then thatís on you.

I seen bricks of bull **** cracked open showing nothing but shiny *** scales.

They got all types a recipes now...

nastynice
05-20-2019, 07:04 PM
But I don't feel bad. It's like guys in the NFL kicked out for weed. You know it's illegal, you know you will get tested for it, you know you can be dismissed for it. I don't feel bad that you got kicked out of the league for using it when you know all of that.

What if the league outlawed driving to the stadium in a car with leather seats, and Joel embiid drove there in a car with leather seats and got kicked out of the league? Would you bash him too?

Damn leather seat drivers!!

warfelg
05-20-2019, 07:08 PM
What if the league outlawed driving to the stadium in a car with leather seats, and Joel embiid drove there in a car with leather seats and got kicked out of the league? Would you bash him too?

Damn leather seat drivers!!

I mean you are going to stupid extremes to make a point, but yea. If you can't follow the rules, I don't feel bad when you are banned.

BillyGoat
05-20-2019, 07:32 PM
LOL at all the people that were outraged an NBA player was suspended due to weed. Those people need a dose of reality. No weed, no NBA.

I wish the best for Tyreke. Hopefully, he recovers and finds a way to make a living.

nastynice
05-20-2019, 07:34 PM
I mean you are going to stupid extremes to make a point, but yea. If you can't follow the rules, I don't feel bad when you are banned.

Stupid extremes help Illustrate stupid reasoning

:drunk: :)

TrueFan420
05-20-2019, 07:35 PM
Did you just watch Lord of War?

No but I do like that movie

warfelg
05-20-2019, 07:47 PM
Stupid extremes help Illustrate stupid reasoning

:drunk: :)

Not really. :shrug: I mean you used something that would be illegal for an employer to do to try to justify a player breaking the law and only losing his job. Evans is already getting preferential treatment for that alone. That's why I don't sympathies. These players getting caught only lose their jobs. They don't go to jail for something like that; unlike the rest of society that would be caught doing something like that.

Nunuu
05-20-2019, 07:49 PM
LOL at all the people that were outraged an NBA player was suspended due to weed. Those people need a dose of reality. No weed, no NBA.

I wish the best for Tyreke. Hopefully, he recovers and finds a way to make a living.

But you can pop dangerous pills or drink alcohol, both of which are much more dangerous than weed as both can kill you, you could smoke a whole pound of weed and not die.

Weed is illegal because of racist reasons and an agenda to help out big pharm.

Tylenol and these other pain relief pills that are more dangerous than weed would have never made so much money if people could grow their own medicine.

nastynice
05-20-2019, 08:08 PM
Not really. :shrug: I mean you used something that would be illegal for an employer to do to try to justify a player breaking the law and only losing his job. Evans is already getting preferential treatment for that alone. That's why I don't sympathies. These players getting caught only lose their jobs. They don't go to jail for something like that; unlike the rest of society that would be caught doing something like that.

Why would that be illegal for an employer to do? I mean if they are able to tell players they are only allowed to wear crappy sounding beats headphones then why can't they tell them which car to drive?

I don't think anyone is gonna serve a sentence for DOING cocaine.

Selling is a diff story..

And yes, I did use a stupid extreme, that's what we do here at psd :)

nastynice
05-20-2019, 08:10 PM
Oh geez, if he got suspended for weed that'd be nuts. I'm assuming it's something harder, no way they gonna suspend a guy 2 years just for smoking weed!

warfelg
05-20-2019, 08:57 PM
Oh geez, if he got suspended for weed that'd be nuts. I'm assuming it's something harder, no way they gonna suspend a guy 2 years just for smoking weed!

It's definitely more:

The leagueís list of Drugs of Abuse is as follows: ďamphetamine and its analogs, benzodiazepines, cocaine, GHB, ketamine, LSD, opiates, and PCP.Ē

warfelg
05-20-2019, 09:00 PM
Why would that be illegal for an employer to do? I mean if they are able to tell players they are only allowed to wear crappy sounding beats headphones then why can't they tell them which car to drive?

I don't think anyone is gonna serve a sentence for DOING cocaine.

Selling is a diff story..

And yes, I did use a stupid extreme, that's what we do here at psd :)

An employer cannot dictate something like "no leather car seats". Beats by Dre are through a partnership program which the league is sponsored by Beats, which means it's in the player conduct code.

What you are saying is akin to your employer having a rule that your car must be white to park in the lot or you are fired. As opposed to you must wear slip grips brand non-slip shoes.

nastynice
05-20-2019, 09:02 PM
An employer cannot dictate something like "no leather car seats". Beats by Dre are through a partnership program which the league is sponsored by Beats, which means it's in the player conduct code.

What you are saying is akin to your employer having a rule that your car must be white to park in the lot or you are fired. As opposed to you must wear slip grips brand non-slip shoes.

Yes, I know. Both are equally stupid

ewing
05-20-2019, 10:30 PM
Heís dumb and Iím smart! Come at me bro!

nastynice
05-20-2019, 10:49 PM
I'm not talking about him, I'm talking about not being able to drive white cars vs not being able to wear adidas slippers

Scoots
05-21-2019, 10:10 AM
I'm not talking about him, I'm talking about not being able to drive white cars vs not being able to wear adidas slippers

If your employer said they would pay you $3k a year if you drove a white car would you do it? I would. And I would expect to lose that money if I was seen driving a red car.

ewing
05-21-2019, 09:50 PM
If your employer said they would pay you $3k a year if you drove a white car would you do it? I would. And I would expect to lose that money if I was seen driving a red car.

Your a sell out

basch152
05-22-2019, 12:41 AM

your anger should be at the fact that in 2019 people are still going to ****ing jail for smoking weed.

you should literally be ****ing outraged by that.

it is completely unreasonable for weed to still have this ******** stigma to this day.

the negative effects of weed are almost non existant, meanwhile the number of health issues it helps is damn near countless.

oh, and you can't OD on it, and it isnt addictive.

meanwhile, someone can get wasted drunk every night and no one bats a goddamn eye despite alcohol being hundreds of times worse than weed has ever been.

dont follow ******** laws and rules just because they exist

I'm going to bring up Ricky William's again.

the man has severe social anxiety to the point he wore helmets or sunglasses to do interviews because his anxiety was so severe he couldnt look at people. the thing that helped him best was, guess what? WEED. but this was the early 2000s and the stigma against weed was even worse and he was constantly in trouble for smoking weed to help with his SEVERE ANXIETY. that is ****ing ********.

oh, and let's not talk about all the people who get prescribed hard narcotics for various issues and often get addicted and have their lives ruined when weed would have been perfectly fine for them.

but **** that, we have a ******** drug campaign to keep against weed...not narcotics that can cause addiction and overdoses

nastynice
05-22-2019, 02:39 AM

Yes I understand, I'm not arguing wether what he did was against policy or not, I'm arguing that the policy is just stupid.

Scoots
05-22-2019, 11:12 AM
Yes I understand, I'm not arguing wether what he did was against policy or not, I'm arguing that the policy is just stupid.

So ... your position is that there should be no drug testing? I'm fine if that's the case, I'm just trying to understand what your point is there.

basch152
05-22-2019, 01:31 PM
So ... your position is that there should be no drug testing? I'm fine if that's the case, I'm just trying to understand what your point is there.

drug testing is fine, for things not called marijuana.

warfelg
05-22-2019, 01:37 PM
drug testing is fine, for things not called marijuana.

Again, the provision that the NBA suspended Evans on does not include weed.

Nunuu
05-22-2019, 01:45 PM

Drug testing is fine for actual drugs, weed is not a drug that should stand beside cocaine, heroin, or even percocet.

Weed is less dangerous than alcohol or cigarettes. They are having trouble even finding negative effects from using weed and it is prescribed as medication with way less side effects than those pills they cook up in the lab.

Nunuu
05-22-2019, 01:52 PM
Again, the provision that the NBA suspended Evans on does not include weed.

We understand that but employers all over the USA drug test for weed, the **** needs to stop. Weed stays in your system for 30 days or more people like truck drivers snort cocaine or smoke crack because your system can be clean in 3-5 days. Weed needs to be taken off of drugs that are tested for.

warfelg
05-22-2019, 01:54 PM
Drug testing is fine for actual drugs, weed is not a drug that should stand beside cocaine, heroin, or even percocet.

Weed is less dangerous than alcohol or cigarettes. They are having trouble even finding negative effects from using weed and it is prescribed as medication with way less side effects than those pills they cook up in the lab.

Again, this is directly from the NBA:

The leagueís list of Drugs of Abuse is as follows: ďamphetamine and its analogs, benzodiazepines, cocaine, GHB, ketamine, LSD, opiates, and PCP.Ē

Weed is not on there. Meth, tranquilizers, cocaine, date rape drug, ketamine, LSD, pain killer, PCP is what Evans suspension was for. So either he was abusing pain killers without a prescription approved by the NBA, or he was using a much harder drug.

warfelg
05-22-2019, 01:55 PM
We understand that but employers all over the USA drug test for weed, the **** needs to stop. Weed stays in your system for 30 days or more people like truck drivers snort cocaine or smoke crack because your system can be clean in 3-5 days. Weed needs to be taken off of drugs that are tested for.

Then why keep bringing it up? He wasn't suspended for weed, so continually saying it's weak if he was has little meaning.

And so what if they test for it? If it's illegal in the state, and they want to be a drug free work place, they have the right to do it.

Nunuu
05-22-2019, 01:56 PM
Again, this is directly from the NBA:

Weed is not on there. Meth, tranquilizers, cocaine, date rape drug, ketamine, LSD, pain killer, PCP is what Evans suspension was for. So either he was abusing pain killers without a prescription approved by the NBA, or he was using a much harder drug.

But they still suspend people from games for smoking weed though right? And LOL at abusing painkillers probably after he became dependant on them after they were prescribed to him and his prescription ran out.

From a live science article:

"You can die binge-drinking five minutes after you've been exposed to alcohol. That isn't going to happen with marijuana," said Ruben Baler, a health scientist at the National Institute on Drug Abuse. "The impact of marijuana use is much subtler."

Because marijuana can impair coordination and balance, there is the risk of hurting oneself, particularly if someone drives or chooses to have unprotected sex while their inhibitions are lowered, Baler said. These are two areas where people using marijuana could hurt themselves for the short and long term.

So once again why are we testing for this? LOL drug free workplace but you can buy something that can kill you almost instantly or kill other people if you decide to drive drunk over the counter at almost any store in the country, yet weed is such a terrible thing people are thrown in jail or lose their jobs over it. Just dumb.

warfelg
05-22-2019, 02:05 PM
But they still suspend people from games for smoking weed though right? And LOL at abusing painkillers probably after he became dependant on them after they were prescribed to him and his prescription ran out.

They do but here's their bylaws on it:

NBA
First infraction: mandatory completion of substance abuse program
Second infraction: $25,000 fine, no suspension
Third infraction: 5-game suspension
Fourth infraction: 10-game suspension (5 more games for each positive test thereafter)

And Adam Silver already said that the NBA is looking to loosen the pot policies in the next CBA to reflect the fact the recreational use is legal in some states, but they will keep something in place as long as any state considers it illegal. The NBA, while having a low threshold, also only tests 1 month a year and it's the same month every year. And on top of that the players get notified of what date the test is on. Usually it happens during training camp. So guess what? The NBA has it really easy with this. Quit in early August and you'll always pass.

Nunuu
05-22-2019, 02:07 PM
They do but here's their bylaws on it:

And Adam Silver already said that the NBA is looking to loosen the pot policies in the next CBA to reflect the fact the recreational use is legal in some states, but they will keep something in place as long as any state considers it illegal. The NBA, while having a low threshold, also only tests 1 month a year and it's the same month every year. And on top of that the players get notified of what date the test is on. Usually it happens during training camp. So guess what? The NBA has it really easy with this. Quit in early August and you'll always pass.

So its ok because you can quit and suffer thru pain or find something else for the pain that is more dangerous until you can smoke again. Weed should not be illegal in any states, its old racist laws and the NBA chooses to enforce it.

Scoots
05-22-2019, 04:53 PM
So its ok because you can quit and suffer thru pain or find something else for the pain that is more dangerous until you can smoke again. Weed should not be illegal in any states, its old racist laws and the NBA chooses to enforce it.

You are working really hard to misunderstand this. It's okay. We get it.

basch152
05-22-2019, 09:05 PM
Then why keep bringing it up? He wasn't suspended for weed, so continually saying it's weak if he was has little meaning.

And so what if they test for it? If it's illegal in the state, and they want to be a drug free work place, they have the right to do it.

read my post in the last page. it's absolutely ******** that it's illegal anywhere and the focus should be making it legal, not condemning people for smoking it, regardless of any rule or law.

Scoots
05-22-2019, 09:41 PM
read my post in the last page. it's absolutely ******** that it's illegal anywhere and the focus should be making it legal, not condemning people for smoking it, regardless of any rule or law.

The problem is that it's COMPLETELY BESIDE THE POINT. This is a thread about Tyreke Evans who got in trouble for something other than pot.

nastynice
05-23-2019, 04:34 AM

I don't really have a position. Nor do I ever have a point. You should already know this about me, so this time shame on you :)

Just making the point that I don't agree with the logic that if the league says don't do it and someone does it, they just deserve what they get, period. Sometimes some restrictions are kind of stupid, and I wouldn't necessarily always support the league taking action against them just for breaking a rule. Some rules are dumb.

Scoots
05-23-2019, 09:49 AM
I don't really have a position. Nor do I ever have a point. You should already know this about me, so this time shame on you :)

Just making the point that I don't agree with the logic that if the league says don't do it and someone does it, they just deserve what they get, period. Sometimes some restrictions are kind of stupid, and I wouldn't necessarily always support the league taking action against them just for breaking a rule. Some rules are dumb.

Okay. I think most rules are dumb, but mainly because they leave huge openings to break the spirit of the rule without breaking the letter. But that's a whole other subject.

warfelg
05-23-2019, 10:03 AM

So we should have rules but no consequences for breaking them? Iím sorry thatís silly.

And I donít see whatís so dumb about punishing someone for doing something that illegal in the first place. Like I said, the alternative is getting caught with it and going to jail. Evans at least has the choice of going to China and playing right now.

TheDish87
05-23-2019, 10:13 AM
my guess is he was doing the coke just like OJ Mayo was