PDA

View Full Version : Wizards interviewing Tim Connelly

j-bay
05-17-2019, 09:59 AM
Adrian Wojnarowski
@wojespn
The Washington Wizards have been granted permission to discuss franchiseís President of Basketball Operations job with Denver Nuggets President Tim Connelly, league sources tell ESPN. Meeting is expected this week.

Before you wonder why he would leave Denver for DC

1.His family lives there
2.More Money
3.More job security

warfelg
05-17-2019, 10:01 AM
They should talk to Sam Hinkie and his brother Ham Sinkie

Scoots
05-17-2019, 11:03 AM
My brain read that as Wizards interview Tim Conway and I thought "Wizards? They would be mediums."

Can't tell me too soon ... it wasn't me it was my brain.

GREATNESS ONE
05-17-2019, 04:20 PM
Brandon Ingram and the 4th pick in the draft for Bradley Beal?

j-bay
05-17-2019, 04:36 PM
Brandon Ingram and the 4th pick in the draft for Bradley Beal?

Yeah i'm going to need Kuzma as well. Nothing personal but Beal has a nice contract.

TrueFan420
05-17-2019, 04:39 PM
Yeah i'm going to need Kuzma as well. Nothing personal but Beal has a nice contract.

And Ingram is a massive question-mark with the blood clots.

j-bay
05-17-2019, 04:44 PM
I also might ask for Hart as well. I'm not impressed by Kuzma or Ingram.

GREATNESS ONE
05-17-2019, 04:49 PM
Brandon Ingram + Josh Hart + Mo Wagner + 4th pick for Beal

GREATNESS ONE
05-17-2019, 04:50 PM
And Ingram is a massive question-mark with the blood clots.

Lol no heís fine, successful surgery and will be 100% good to go, they caught it extremely early.

rhino17
05-17-2019, 07:38 PM
Adrian Wojnarowski
@wojespn
The Washington Wizards have been granted permission to discuss franchiseís President of Basketball Operations job with Denver Nuggets President Tim Connelly, league sources tell ESPN. Meeting is expected this week.

Before you wonder why he would leave Denver for DC

1.His family lives there
2.More Money
3.More job security

Why more job security?

Denver is also a better place to live than DC

tp13baby
05-22-2019, 09:03 AM
Why more job security?

Denver is also a better place to live than DC

Their previous GM got a 16 year stint for really no good reason.

TC is staying in Denver. No changes to his current deal which reportedly is on the lower end compared to people in his position. Kroenke sold him on where the Nuggets are and where they are headed.

JK and TC made a strong comment about going after top tier FAs. Donít think it happens though.

TrueFan420
05-22-2019, 10:01 AM
Lol no heís fine, successful surgery and will be 100% good to go, they caught it extremely early.

Eh I donít care man. They donít know if it will or wonít come back. He doesnít have a year of playing with it or knowing how the meds will affect him (they will). His value will take a hit because of those factors. Plus heís about to get an extension soon too. Heís got too many questiomarks for me to want to move for him if Iím a GM. Huge talent but Iíd have to pass and look elsewhere unless Iím buying low.