PDA

View Full Version : ECF Series Thread: Bucks (1) vs Raptors (2) Raptors lead series 3-2

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

kdspurman
05-13-2019, 10:25 AM
https://www.lineups.com/articles/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/raptors-vs-bucks-350x195.jpg

Game 1: Wednesday, May 15 at 7:30 p.m.

Game 2: Friday, May 17 at 7:30 p.m.

Game 3: Sunday, May 19 at 6 pm.

Game 4: Tuesday, May 21 at 7:30 p.m.

Game 5: Thursday, May 23 at 7:30 p.m. (If necessary)

Game 6: Saturday, May 25 at 7:30 p.m. (If necessary)

Game 7: Monday, May 27 at 7:30 p.m. (If necessary)

http://content.sportslogos.net/logos/6/225/thumbs/22582752016.gif

Project Starting Lineup:

PG: Eric Bledsoe
SG: Sterling Brown
SF: Khris Middleton
PF: Giannis Antetokounmpo
C: Brook Lopez

http://content.sportslogos.net/logos/6/227/thumbs/22772822016.gif

Projected Starting Lineup

PG: Kyle Lowry
SG: Danny Green
SF: Kawhi Leonard
PF: Pascal Siakam
C: Marc Gasol

R. Johnson#3
05-13-2019, 10:45 AM
Kawhi vs Giannis to settle the East. This is the way it should be.

WaDe03
05-13-2019, 10:48 AM
If Giannis outplays Kawhi and the Bucks win heís the better player, if Kawhi outplays Giannis and the Raptors win heís the better player. This is where debates are settled.

Scoots
05-13-2019, 10:51 AM
Spurs vs Spurs

R. Johnson#3
05-13-2019, 10:51 AM
Iím pretty flattered that my name is in your sig now. Is this some sort of tribute in hopes that Iíll be nice to you?

WaDe03
05-13-2019, 10:53 AM
Iím pretty flattered that my name is in your sig now. Is this some sort of tribute in hopes that Iíll be nice to you?

No, you just seem so hurt recently so I wanted to do something to try and brighten your day. Youíve thought you were on my mind in the past when you havenít but now that youíre in my sig you always will be!

Rivera
05-13-2019, 10:58 AM
i picked the Raps to represent the East. I am not so confident with how the Bucks walked through Boston and how it took the Raps 7.

Im staying with my pick though. I used to call Kawhi the 2nd best player in the league and hes making a run at the best player in the game throne right now.

Will OG be back this series? Toronto will really need him

Giannis94
05-13-2019, 10:59 AM
Fully expecting this won't be the last time these two teams meet in the ecf

warfelg
05-13-2019, 11:02 AM
I'm going with the best player in the league in 6.

Kawhi Leonard and the Raptors are going to the Finals.

Cal827
05-13-2019, 11:09 AM
Fully expecting this won't be the last time these two teams meet in the ecf

Man how things change from 2016 :laugh2:

But If I gotta pick right now, I'm going with the Bucks in 6 or 7 games. The Bucks provide a bunch of match-up nightmares for Toronto, and they seem to be in sync... There were quite a few points in the last series vs Philly where Kawhi had to score or we'd be ****ed cause nobody else would. If they step it up from the jump, then Toronto can take this series. Or if maybe Milwaukee is slacking seeing that it was much easier for them to knock out their opponent (It wasn't a series after game 2 :laugh2: ) over Toronto (where it came to that shot vs Philly)

Giannis94
05-13-2019, 11:13 AM

The best player on the league according to psd was eliminated last round after no showing 3 games

Jamiecballer
05-13-2019, 11:15 AM
Bucks in 5 imo. I want to see Toronto win obviously, but if the way these 2 teams are playing right now is any indication I expect a short series. No offense 76ers.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

COOLbeans
05-13-2019, 11:16 AM
How did that buckaliiis guy get banned? Lol mods arenít messing around today. Especially after one of them moved the Korver thread and now kicked out the biggest bucks fan in the forum

Hawkeye15
05-13-2019, 11:17 AM
Someone needs to rep the Bucks...

Milwaukee in 3

R. Johnson#3
05-13-2019, 11:18 AM
No, you just seem so hurt recently so I wanted to do something to try and brighten your day. Youíve thought you were on my mind in the past when you havenít but now that youíre in my sig you always will be!

I donít think, I know I upset you. I donít know if you saw the game last night but my day needs no brightening lol. Enjoy rooting with Giannis94 and buckalis. ;)

Giannis94
05-13-2019, 11:19 AM
Bucks in 5 imo. I want to see Toronto win obviously, but if the way these 2 teams are playing right now is any indication I expect a short series. No offense 76ers.

It's big 10 basketball vs big 12 football. We'll see who imposes their will

Giannis94
05-13-2019, 11:27 AM
How did that buckaliiis guy get banned? Lol mods arenít messing around today. Especially after one of them moved the Korver thread and now kicked out the biggest bucks fan in the forum

Combination of him spouting off and salty Philly fans. They are a protected species on here.

Alayla
05-13-2019, 11:39 AM

Someone else finally had the balls to say it.

WaDe03
05-13-2019, 11:42 AM
I donít think, I know I upset you. I donít know if you saw the game last night but my day needs no brightening lol. Enjoy rooting with Giannis94 and buckalis. ;)

Another series where I donít care about the outcome. Iíll be rooting for Raymond Felton with Drakeís phone number to get his 10-4-6 though.

smith&wesson
05-13-2019, 11:48 AM

Toronto matches up to Milwaukee a lot better then Boston did

R. Johnson#3
05-13-2019, 11:52 AM
Another series where I donít care about the outcome. Iíll be rooting for Raymond Felton with Drakeís phone number to get his 10-4-6 though.

If you donít care then why bother making fun? I think you have a serious case of denial. Donít worry, soon enough the regular season will start and you can go back to cheering for Dwy....oh wait.

warfelg
05-13-2019, 11:54 AM
Someone else finally had the balls to say it.

Iíve had Kawhi as top 2 for about 4 year now. I absolutely love the guy.

warfelg
05-13-2019, 12:04 PM
Iím keeping an eye on the Mirotic-Siakam matchup. Thatís going to be a place that if Siakam can play better, can put the Bucks in some binds.

Tg11
05-13-2019, 12:13 PM
Realistically I want the Raptors to win this series but being realistic I say Milwaukee wins this series in 5 games. Giannis and the crew end up going to the NBA Finals. Raptors have no chance in this series even with Kawhi.

smith&wesson
05-13-2019, 12:15 PM
Iím keeping an eye on the Mirotic-Siakam matchup. Thatís going to be a place that if Siakam can play better, can put the Bucks in some binds.

If Siakam is healthy, Mirotic wonít have a chance... Giannis will have to guard him.

smith&wesson
05-13-2019, 12:16 PM
Realistically I want the Raptors to win this series but being realistic I say Milwaukee wins this series in 5 games. Giannis and the crew end up going to the NBA Finals. Raptors have no chance in this series even with Kawhi.

Iíd love to know why you think that, because on paper they are very evenly matched up and I think this series goes 7 games

warfelg
05-13-2019, 12:21 PM
If Siakam is healthy, Mirotic wonít have a chance... Giannis will have to guard him.

That means Middleton on Kawhi. Yikes.

WaDe03
05-13-2019, 12:23 PM
If you donít care then why bother making fun? I think you have a serious case of denial. Donít worry, soon enough the regular season will start and you can go back to cheering for Dwy....oh wait.

Donít worry here soon the Raptors will be knocked out and wonít win a championship. Luckily youíll still have another ECF appearance banner to hang up. Oh, and Kawhi will be gone and itís back to the gutter.

smith&wesson
05-13-2019, 12:28 PM
That means Middleton on Kawhi. Yikes.

Thatís their best bet. Not sure they have a better defender than Middleton outside of Giannis.

smith&wesson
05-13-2019, 12:30 PM
Donít worry here soon the Raptors will be knocked out and wonít win a championship. Luckily youíll still have another ECF appearance banner to hang up. Oh, and Kawhi will be gone and itís back to the gutter.

can you tell me why you dislike the raptors so much ? Iím just curious. Seems like you wish for us to get eliminated regardless of who weíre facing in every round?

WaDe03
05-13-2019, 12:35 PM
can you tell me why you dislike the raptors so much ? Iím just curious. Seems like you wish for us to get eliminated regardless of who weíre facing in every round?

I donít hate you all and couldnít care less if you win or lose. I like ******** on Lowry because of how overhyped JamieC has him. Thatís it. But this is the last time explaining, I think that covers all Raptors fans now.

I took a shot at the raptors because little guy took one at Wade, otherwise Iíd just be ******** on Lowry. You all can win it all for all I care.

GREATNESS ONE
05-13-2019, 12:42 PM
Kawhi vs Giannis to settle the East. This is the way it should be.

:drool: Best matchup!! dream matchup!

GREATNESS ONE
05-13-2019, 12:42 PM
Let's GO BUCKS!!!!!!

Tg11
05-13-2019, 12:45 PM
Iíd love to know why you think that, because on paper they are very evenly matched up and I think this series goes 7 games

Why? Simple reason that no team has been able to come up with an answer for Milwaukee and in the season series this season Milwaukee owned Toronto. Not to mention Milwaukee at home it is like they can't be beaten and on the road they seemingly are unstoppable. Who is gonna stop Giannis realistically on defense? Unless you put Siakam on Giannis but even that won't work. Then even if you double up on Giannis it leaves their other shooters wide open. Plus Milwaukee their bench is more superior compared to the Raptors. Middleton will no doubt outplay Kawhi and Bledsoe will outplay Lowry. Lopez easily will outplay Gasol.

smith&wesson
05-13-2019, 12:46 PM
I donít hate you all and couldnít care less if you win or lose. I like ******** on Lowry because of how overhyped JamieC has him. Thatís it. But this is the last time explaining, I think that covers all Raptors fans now.

I took a shot at the raptors because little guy took one at Wade, otherwise Iíd just be ******** on Lowry. You all can win it all for all I care.

So you have an issue with two raptors posters... but troll us all ??

As you can see people come here to discuss the game, the match ups, the stats etc. Why canít you simply discuss the game? I mean the immaturity takes away from your credibility. I know that you know the game. Infact I agreed with your last post about Lowry. So why post in a manner where people will no longer take you serious?? Youíre better then this bro

Tg11
05-13-2019, 12:49 PM

It will also come down to coaching and Budenholzer is a much better coach than Nick Nurse

smith&wesson
05-13-2019, 12:49 PM
Why? Simple reason that no team has been able to come up with an answer for Milwaukee and in the season series this season Milwaukee owned Toronto. Not to mention Milwaukee at home it is like they can't be beaten and on the road they seemingly are unstoppable. Who is gonna stop Giannis realistically on defense? Unless you put Siakam on Giannis but even that won't work. Then even if you double up on Giannis it leaves their other shooters wide open. Plus Milwaukee their bench is more superior compared to the Raptors. Middleton will no doubt outplay Kawhi and Bledsoe will outplay Lowry. Lopez easily will outplay Gasol.

Well we have a former defensive player of the year in Kawhi, we have another former defensive player of the year in Ibaka. We have a guy named Siakam who is a really good defender. No one in the world can stop Giannis. But we have different options to throw at him.

Also that regular season stuff means very little. The raptors know that all to well.

Youíll have to check the stats again, Toronto is better defensively then any team left in the post season.

Rivera
05-13-2019, 12:50 PM
i wish buckalis was here :sigh:

smith&wesson
05-13-2019, 12:51 PM
i wish buckalis was here :sigh:

did he get banned or something ?

GREATNESS ONE
05-13-2019, 12:53 PM
did he get banned or something ?

:hope: lol jk

smith&wesson
05-13-2019, 01:00 PM
It will also come down to coaching and Budenholzer is a much better coach than Nick Nurse

I agree, coach Bud has my respect no doubt. Nurse is in a tough spot, heís a rookie head coach. They have the more experienced coach and we have the most experienced team. Itíll be fun to see how it plays out.

WaDe03
05-13-2019, 01:05 PM
So you have an issue with two raptors posters... but troll us all ??

As you can see people come here to discuss the game, the match ups, the stats etc. Why canít you simply discuss the game? I mean the immaturity takes away from your credibility. I know that you know the game. Infact I agreed with your last post about Lowry. So why post in a manner where people will no longer take you serious?? Youíre better then this bro

I havenít trolled you. I trolled JamieC and R.Johnson thinks itís because of him for whatever reason. I havenít said anything to you buckets or aman trolling the raptors, or actually just Lowry because thatís who Iím talking about.

smith&wesson
05-13-2019, 01:11 PM

The post you wrote had nothing to do with Lowry. You simply said the raptors wonít win and kawhi will leave. Which is fine if thatís your opinion. But donít act like you simply like hating on Lowry because of Jamie when your post has nothing to do with that.

smith&wesson
05-13-2019, 01:14 PM
I havenít trolled you. I trolled JamieC and R.Johnson thinks itís because of him for whatever reason. I havenít said anything to you buckets or aman trolling the raptors, or actually just Lowry because thatís who Iím talking about.

I have no issues with you either.. just donít say things like Youíll lose and kawhi will leave. Thatís a sensitive topic for us 😆

WaDe03
05-13-2019, 01:30 PM
The post you wrote had nothing to do with Lowry. You simply said the raptors wonít win and kawhi will leave. Which is fine if thatís your opinion. But donít act like you simply like hating on Lowry because of Jamie when your post has nothing to do with that.

Yes and I explained that was directed at R.Johnson for taking a shot at the GOAT itís not like im just coming in here and ******** on the Raptors. Iíve set R.Johnson straight multiple times in the past so now he just likes to troll me when he can.

R. Johnson#3
05-13-2019, 01:30 PM

I see weíve switched from living in the past to predicting the future. Iíll never understand why you refuse to live in the present? Probably because your team is stuck in purgatory with a bunch of horrible contracts?

R. Johnson#3
05-13-2019, 01:32 PM

You donít hate us all? Wait, so you do hate some of us? It couldnít be me because apparently I donít bother you ;)

Maybe you should change your sig to R. ďLittle GuyĒ Johnson#3.

R. Johnson#3
05-13-2019, 01:35 PM

Heís been in denial about his feelings for quite a while. Itís why he resorts to name calling or points out how the Raps have never won a championship. Heís had a big fall from grace ever since he stopped playing in the D-League where he used to get all his insider info :laugh:

WaDe03
05-13-2019, 01:42 PM
Little guy really get under R.Johnsons skin. Itís a disability that I myself couldnít imagine but little man syndrome is definitely real. Luckily he can hide behind the keyboard while dealing with it in here!

I own R.Johnson, thatís why his name is in my sig now. He thought he was important when he wasnít and it hit him hard, his name is now there to make him feel important and in return I own him and his little emotions. If you all ever need anything of R.Johnson be sure to check with me first for permission.

WaDe03
05-13-2019, 01:43 PM
R.Johnson has a clown show coming up soon but heíll be available shortly after.

mnatiq
05-13-2019, 01:43 PM

wut.

R. Johnson#3
05-13-2019, 01:54 PM
Little guy really get under R.Johnsons skin. Itís a disability that I myself couldnít imagine but little man syndrome is definitely real. Luckily he can hide behind the keyboard while dealing with it in here!

I own R.Johnson, thatís why his name is in my sig now. He thought he was important when he wasnít and it hit him hard, his name is now there to make him feel important and in return I own him and his little emotions. If you all ever need anything of R.Johnson be sure to check with me first for permission.

You donít understand little man syndrome? Kinda weird for a guy who feels the need to lie to strangers on the internet about playing in the D-League.

R. Johnson#3
05-13-2019, 01:56 PM
R.Johnson has a clown show coming up soon but heíll be available shortly after.

In all seriousness I actually just finished a weekend of being a clown in Ottawa.

GREATNESS ONE
05-13-2019, 02:07 PM
goodness, can you guys stop... someone be the bigger man and walk away... let's just talk basketball :nod:

WaDe03
05-13-2019, 02:12 PM
You donít understand little man syndrome? Kinda weird for a guy who feels the need to lie to strangers on the internet about playing in the D-League.

No I do, when your little so you act tough to try and hide it. Could go a lot deeper but thatís about it, my high school principal had it and it caused a student to punch him lol.

No lies. Real eyes realize real lies.

WaDe03
In all seriousness I actually just finished a weekend of being a clown in Ottawa.

Lmao is that why you didnít respond when I said ďprobably a ****in clown showĒ the other day?

R. Johnson#3
goodness, can you guys stop... someone be the bigger man and walk away... let's just talk basketball :nod:

Iíd love to, I really would but he has my name in his sig right now. Have you ever seen someone spinning so hard they think that is a form of trolling?

Iíll be talking basketball for sure as I was in the previous Raptor threads. I just love talking ****. MTM and I just had a blast for the past 2 weeks dishing it out to each other. WaDe03 just felt the need to come into the Raptor thread to talk about the off-season when weíre currently in the playoffs lol.

WaDe03
05-13-2019, 02:13 PM

It will have to be me due to his syndrome but Iím having fun so no!!!

WaDe03
05-13-2019, 02:14 PM
Iíd love to, I really would but he has my name in his sig right now. Have you ever seen someone spinning so hard they think that is a form of trolling?

Iíll be talking basketball for sure as I was in the previous Raptor threads. I just love talking ****. MTM and I just had a blast for the past 2 weeks dishing it out to each other. WaDe03 just felt the need to come into the Raptor thread to talk about the off-season when weíre currently in the playoffs lol.

You brought up Wade and Miami in a thread that isnít about either.....

GREATNESS ONE
05-13-2019, 02:15 PM
oh I don't mind the trash talk, let's just not get carried away but Boys will be Boys, we're not all going to agree and get along but we can do it without the childish name calling

Rivera
05-13-2019, 02:15 PM
careful guys, im having too much fun talking postseason ball I dont want any one of you 2 to get banned. Wade you my dawg, RJ your a solid poster, lets keep it moving, I dont want either of you guys reported or banned

R. Johnson#3
05-13-2019, 02:16 PM
No I do, when your little so you act tough to try and hide it. Could go a lot deeper but thatís about it, my high school principal had it and it caused a student to punch him lol.

No lies. Real eyes realize real lies.

But Iím not the one who feels the need to bring up mine or anyone elseís personal life on here. Thatís you. So what exactly am I doing to act tough when Iím strictly talking about professional athletes and how they play sports?

WaDe03
05-13-2019, 02:17 PM
oh I don't mind the trash talk, let's just not get carried away but Boys will be Boys, we're not all going to agree and get along but we can do it without the childish name calling

Absolutely not.

R. Johnson#3

Only one of us does that ;)

WaDe03
careful guys, im having too much fun talking postseason ball I dont want any one of you 2 to get banned. Wade you my dawg, RJ your a solid poster, lets keep it moving, I dont want either of you guys reported or banned

ďThe marathon continuesĒ -Neighborhood Nip

R. Johnson#3
05-13-2019, 02:18 PM
Lmao is that why you didnít respond when I said ďprobably a ****in clown showĒ the other day?

TBH I didnít even see it. I didnít have a laptop until late Saturday night so I wasnít on the forums much. Itís why I didnít post at all for game 6.

R. Johnson#3
05-13-2019, 02:22 PM
When actual games are going on youíll see itíll be just him posting and me talking basketball. When thereís downtime I start **** talking.

smith&wesson
05-13-2019, 02:25 PM

I thought it would be easy to separate two siblings fighting over a crayon but these two are like two pits fighting over a steak. Itís to intense Lol. Maybe ring a bell and theyíll go to their corners I dunno

WaDe03
05-13-2019, 02:25 PM
When actual games are going on youíll see itíll be just him posting and me talking basketball. When thereís downtime I start **** talking.

Stop it, you know we both talk actual ball in here. Sometimes itís hard not to point out Lowryís shortcomings though because of the effects it has on JamieC.

That being said, neither of us are losing sleep over this. Weíre just ****ing around and Iím sure the mods see this. (Other than notorious mod troll scoots)

WaDe03
05-13-2019, 02:26 PM
I thought it would be easy to separate two siblings fighting over a crayon but these two are like two pits fighting over a steak. Itís to intense Lol. Maybe ring a bell and theyíll go to their corners I dunno

Lmao!!!

WaDe03
05-13-2019, 02:26 PM
Iím going to take a nap now, donít wake the beast.

GREATNESS ONE
05-13-2019, 02:27 PM

lolz

smith&wesson
05-13-2019, 02:27 PM
:cheers: is it Wednesday yet ?

R. Johnson#3
05-13-2019, 02:30 PM
Stop it, you know we both talk actual ball in here. Sometimes itís hard not to point out Lowryís shortcomings though because of the effects it has on JamieC.

That being said, neither of us are losing sleep over this. Weíre just ****ing around and Iím sure the mods see this. (Other than notorious mod troll scoots)

Thatís why you lied about playing in the D-League, talk about your finances and name call :laugh:

Thatís the main reason I troll you just so ya know ;). Just make your comebacks wittier.

Raps18-19 Champ
05-13-2019, 02:39 PM
Batshit scared for the Raptors given how our bench sucked and their bernch is on fire.

GREATNESS ONE
05-13-2019, 02:42 PM
:cheers: is it Wednesday yet ?

I'm just hoping for tomorrows NBA draft to go my teams way lol

but yes, cannot wait for Wednesday!

Giannis94
05-13-2019, 02:55 PM

Philly fans got Tre banned. And now it looks like Bucky.

Jamiecballer
05-13-2019, 03:05 PM

I took a shot at the raptors because little guy took one at Wade, otherwise Iíd just be ******** on Lowry. You all can win it all for all I care.I'm sure its lost on no one that you were frequently supporting our side until this year. Which means this has more to do with homeless wade than anything else.

Giannis94
05-13-2019, 03:07 PM
I'm just so confused. I was told that Philly and Jojo were the best team and player in the east all year. I was really hoping we'd get them just so Giannis and crew could sweep them in 4. I'm not mad. I'm just sad.

ewing
05-13-2019, 03:09 PM
Bucks in 6 (i want to say 5 but I'll go 6). I'm rooting for the Raps but I don't think you can compete with the Bucks if one guy going by himself is so often your offense

Giannis94
05-13-2019, 03:13 PM
Bucks in 6 (i want to say 5 but I'll go 6). I'm rooting for the Raps but I don't think you can compete with the Bucks if one guy going by himself is so often your offense

Lowry, Siakam and someone else need to step up and be able to push them from a 80-90 point team to a regular 110 pt game series

Jamiecballer
05-13-2019, 03:17 PM

That being said, neither of us are losing sleep over this. Weíre just ****ing around and Iím sure the mods see this. (Other than notorious mod troll scoots)perceived shortcomings. I totally get people ragging on Ben Simmons for the fact he can't shoot, I don't agree with punishing a guy who surely can shoot because he cares more about involving his teammates than hunting his shots.

if you want to say he isnt shooting well so far this postseason, totally valid. but he shot 49% from the field including 41% from 3 the past 2 playoff runs so your narrative about him always struggling is lazy and not supported by anything.

smith&wesson
05-13-2019, 03:27 PM

If other guys donít start taking and making shots then yeah weíre toast

R. Johnson#3
05-13-2019, 03:35 PM
Biggest series in Raptor history. I've got Raps in 6 because they have Kawhi Leonard.

Giannis94
05-13-2019, 03:36 PM
Biggest series in Raptor history. I've got Raps in 6 because they have Kawhi Leonard.

And the bucks have the MVP but that's irrelevant.

smith&wesson
05-13-2019, 03:37 PM

ECFís vs James and the Cavs is right up there. Difference is we have a chance this time lol

Giannis94
05-13-2019, 03:39 PM
ECFís vs James and the Cavs is right up there. Difference is we have a chance this time lol

Giannis was better than lebron this year and his supporting cast is better. But lebron also was coach and picked his supporting cast so.....

R. Johnson#3
05-13-2019, 03:45 PM

That's exactly why I'm putting it as the biggest series in Raptor history lol. I think everyone just wanted the guys to have fun against Lebron in the ECF. Winning those two games at home was pretty cute.

smith&wesson
05-13-2019, 03:48 PM
Giannis was better than lebron this year and his supporting cast is better. But lebron also was coach and picked his supporting cast so.....

I was referring to Lebrons dominance over the east in the last decade.

Also Lebron had Kyrie and Love Iím not sure the Bucks secondary players are as good as Love and Irving. Do you ?

Giannis94
05-13-2019, 03:49 PM
I was referring to Lebrons dominance over the east in the last decade.

Also Lebron had Kyrie and Love Iím not sure the Bucks secondary players are as good as Love and Irving. Do you ?
Depends which Kyrie we're talking. I'm not too worried about polar bear. I think the cavs have the slight edge. But the bucks secondary pieces fit a team lot better than love and Kyrie do.

smith&wesson
05-13-2019, 03:50 PM
That's exactly why I'm putting it as the biggest series in Raptor history lol. I think everyone just wanted the guys to have fun against Lebron in the ECF. Winning those two games at home was pretty cute.

Haha youíre right. Cute is an accurate way to describe those wins. But considering thatís the furthest weíve been in 25 years I think getting there was the achievement.

WaDe03
05-13-2019, 03:51 PM
Thatís why you lied about playing in the D-League, talk about your finances and name call :laugh:

Thatís the main reason I troll you just so ya know ;). Just make your comebacks wittier.

I never lied, thatís easy for you to say though.

Rivera
05-13-2019, 03:52 PM

dang tre too? i was wondering why i didnt see him gloat. i was waiting all day lol

WaDe03
05-13-2019, 03:53 PM
I'm sure its lost on no one that you were frequently supporting our side until this year. Which means this has more to do with homeless wade than anything else.

I told you like a year or so ago you had me confused with someone else. Iíve never supported the raptors in any way. You said it was your mistake and you mustíve been wrong, did you forget us having this conversation.

smith&wesson
05-13-2019, 03:54 PM
Depends which Kyrie we're talking. I'm not too worried about polar bear. I think the cavs have the slight edge. But the bucks secondary pieces fit a team lot better than love and Kyrie do.

Weíre talking about the 2016 eastern conference finals. Giannis doesnt have anyone on Irving or Loves level. They won a championship that year dude.

R. Johnson#3
05-13-2019, 03:56 PM
Haha youíre right. Cute is an accurate way to describe those wins. But considering thatís the furthest weíve been in 25 years I think getting there was the achievement.

Agreed. Which is why it's now the 2nd biggest achievement in Raptor history.

smith&wesson
05-13-2019, 03:56 PM
Agreed. Which is why it's now the 2nd biggest achievement in Raptor history.

Not yet. We gotta win at least two games :p

smith&wesson
05-13-2019, 03:58 PM
I told you like a year or so ago you had me confused with someone else. Iíve never supported the raptors in any way. You said it was your mistake and you mustíve been wrong, did you forget us having this conversation.

That was me I confused you with someone else back then. My bad for that

WaDe03
05-13-2019, 04:01 PM
That was me I confused you with someone else back then. My bad for that

Oh ok I guess JamieC saw us talking about it one time then and got confused and Iím sure back then R.Johnson still had a huge wad in his panties.

R. Johnson#3
05-13-2019, 04:04 PM
Oh ok I guess JamieC saw us talking about it one time then and got confused and Iím sure back then R.Johnson still had a huge wad in his panties.

I prefer thongs to be honest.

WaDe03
05-13-2019, 04:14 PM
I prefer thongs to be honest.

Iíd probably prefer one on you too, short ones usually have fat *****.

R. Johnson#3
05-13-2019, 04:21 PM
Iíd probably prefer one on you too, short ones usually have fat *****.

I wouldn't call my *** fat. Hairy and toned? Definitely.

GREATNESS ONE
05-13-2019, 04:40 PM
Rooting for a Bucks sweep! But I think it will go 5 or 6 just embarrass them so bad please, Kawhi going to realize he canít win with Lowry as the second best player(highest paid partner)

smith&wesson
05-13-2019, 04:43 PM
Rooting for a Bucks sweep! But I think it will go 5 or 6 just embarrass them so bad please, Kawhi going to realize he canít win with Lowry as the second best player(highest paid partner)

Lowry isnít our 2nd best player. Itís been Siakam all season long my man

First option - Leonard
Second option - Siakam

then itís Lowry/Gasol/Green/Ibaka aka everyone else

Lowry is the highest paid but only 1 year remaining. same with Gasol who has a player option for next year to. Both will be on expiring contracts.

Jamiecballer
05-13-2019, 04:55 PM
I told you like a year or so ago you had me confused with someone else. Iíve never supported the raptors in any way. You said it was your mistake and you mustíve been wrong, did you forget us having this conversation.Not saying you are right.... just not saying you are wrong either because I do not recall this

Giannis94
05-13-2019, 04:55 PM

You're rooting for the bucks to sweep?!'

Giannis94
05-13-2019, 04:56 PM
I'm just waiting for mtm to spew his "giannisz cantz get outta da first " **** like he did for the last year. Where you at hommie. Hopefully he doesn't get me banned like the last two

Scoots
05-13-2019, 05:25 PM
dang tre too? i was wondering why i didnt see him gloat. i was waiting all day lol

Buckalis kept saying you and I ruined PSD. I don't know what either of us did though.

Giannis94
05-13-2019, 05:30 PM
Buckalis kept saying you and I ruined PSD. I don't know what either of us did though.

Yeah I get it then. I just assumed it was him going at Philly fans which I'm sure played into it. Keep in mind Philly fans talked a **** ton of smack all season.

Rivera
05-13-2019, 07:05 PM

But I told Bucky all last week or 2 how much I loved him :sigh:

GREATNESS ONE
05-13-2019, 07:18 PM
You're rooting for the bucks to sweep?!'

https://media0.giphy.com/media/10Jpr9KSaXLchW/giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a5cd9fb2a6d63646a41f271f7&rid=giphy.gif

Vee-Rex
05-13-2019, 07:22 PM
The Banning of Buckalis will go down as a traumatic moment in PSD history, next to lol p's banning. His loss will be felt for ages.

With that said, I predicted Raps reach the finals when they traded for Kawhi. But I had no idea the Bucks would emerge as a finals contender. I want to stick with Toronto but the Bucks just have a sense of dominance about them...

I'm rooting for both, though. I'll be happy for the fans of whoever win, and will be rooting for them vs. GS in the finals.

goingfor28
05-13-2019, 07:22 PM
Bucks in 6

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

COOLbeans
05-13-2019, 07:56 PM
Dumb move banning buckaliiis imo

COOLbeans
05-13-2019, 07:58 PM
I want the Bucks to win cause everyone says they can beat the Warriors. Thatís my satisfaction from the season other than the Houston collapse (of course)

Giannis94
05-13-2019, 08:29 PM
The site will lose activity from it. You think I'm joking? Everyone knows the stereo the site. At least defended and put time into his posts. Can't say the same for MTM who is his closest comparison.

ewing
05-13-2019, 10:57 PM

Mods like NBA refs have to remind you who the star of the show is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jamiecballer
05-14-2019, 08:21 AM
The Raptors have to get way more out of 2 players to make this a good series - Marc Gasol and Danny Green.

Green had a ridiculous season shooting the 3 and the quick outlet up ahead where Green practically runs into a 3 point shot before guys get back was a lethal weapon that has completely disappeared in the playoffs.

ewing
05-14-2019, 08:24 AM
The Raptors have to get way more out of 2 players to make this a good series - Marc Gasol and Danny Green.

Green had a ridiculous season shooting the 3 and the quick outlet up ahead where Green practically runs into a 3 point shot before guys get back was a lethal weapon that has completely disappeared in the playoffs.

It will be interesting too see two of the physically stronger point guards in the league go up against one another

Heediot
05-14-2019, 08:52 AM

Lowry and Gasol. They are paid nicely so they need to add more scoring to what they do well. Lowry with his grit, hustle, defense and decision making. Gasol with his help/post defenses, vision and passing. Bigs can get paid big bucks just based on defense, but Perimeter players have to score more to justify their pay.

Yeah Green needs to get hot.

If OG comes back, even better for depth, defense and rest/staggering lineups. Any scoring he can give even better.

More-Than-Most
05-14-2019, 08:58 AM
The site will lose activity from it. You think I'm joking? Everyone knows the stereo the site. At least defended and put time into his posts. Can't say the same for MTM who is his closest comparison.

you are actually the closest comparison considering most think he is your dupe that you created and used everytime you got a ban :shrug:

losing activity doesnt mean posters can be idiotic all the time just because of said activity... not sure what he did though but how many times do people have to be warned?? I was fighting to help keep guys like tre etc here because its more fun but i understand it from the other side as well.

More-Than-Most
05-14-2019, 08:59 AM
raptors in 6 if giannis doesnt get 10 plus fta per game... if he does bucks in 2

Hawkeye15
05-14-2019, 10:10 AM
The Banning of Buckalis will go down as a traumatic moment in PSD history, next to lol p's banning. His loss will be felt for ages.

With that said, I predicted Raps reach the finals when they traded for Kawhi. But I had no idea the Bucks would emerge as a finals contender. I want to stick with Toronto but the Bucks just have a sense of dominance about them...

I'm rooting for both, though. I'll be happy for the fans of whoever win, and will be rooting for them vs. GS in the finals.

The Bucks have looked great, but Boston's cave in was so predictable too. So I am not sure what to think...

Heediot
05-14-2019, 10:41 AM
**** that giannis, you are atleast half the dupe of buckaslis lolol.

smith&wesson
05-14-2019, 11:02 AM
The Banning of Buckalis will go down as a traumatic moment in PSD history, next to lol p's banning. His loss will be felt for ages..

ďbe humble, sit downĒ If Bucky did that he would be a great person to discuss basketball with. Unfortunately he didnít know how to articulate himself.

Cal827
05-14-2019, 06:41 PM
https://media0.giphy.com/media/10Jpr9KSaXLchW/giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a5cd9fb2a6d63646a41f271f7&rid=giphy.gif

I'm sure it's completely unrelated to your sig :laugh2:

Cal827
05-14-2019, 06:43 PM

Along with Geargo/GOD'S ban :laugh2:

GREATNESS ONE
05-14-2019, 07:00 PM
I'm sure it's completely unrelated to your sig :laugh2:

:p

Can you blame me?

YAALREADYKNO
05-14-2019, 09:17 PM
Lakers and Pelicans both benefitted from this. Pelicans get another young hyped player and the Lakers get a trade chip

Lil Rhody
05-15-2019, 06:39 PM
Feel bad for Bucky to be truthful. His team is in it deep and he can't enjoy this. Idk what happened and sometimes bucks goes over the top but damn that rough

Here's to the bucks winning so Bucky comes.bad with a vengeance

WaDe03
05-15-2019, 07:46 PM
Feel bad for Bucky to be truthful. His team is in it deep and he can't enjoy this. Idk what happened and sometimes bucks goes over the top but damn that rough

Here's to the bucks winning so Bucky comes.bad with a vengeance

The system is corrupt.

WaDe03
05-15-2019, 07:47 PM
To be fair heís been given MANY chances to straighten up and be comes back the same every time

More-Than-Most
05-15-2019, 08:28 PM
over/under 15 fta tonight for giannis???????????????? i am going over... poor raptors fans about to be mad as **** as the calls he gets lolololol

More-Than-Most
05-15-2019, 08:43 PM
gasol gonna do his thing now that embiid isnt guarding him

More-Than-Most
05-15-2019, 08:43 PM
raptors about to bust these cheeks bruh.

Cal827
05-15-2019, 08:46 PM
Last month i have made and received $7826 by working online from home in my part time. I am a student and was doing this in my free time for 3 to 4 hrs a day using my laptop. Very simple and easy to do work and regular earning from this are just awesome. Now every person can get this and start making money online by following steps on this website... Check it our here►►►► www.LifeStylesNet.com

Bring back the Porn Bots pls

Jamiecballer
05-15-2019, 08:47 PM
Heck of a start

Cal827
05-15-2019, 08:47 PM
:laugh2: Nurse's facial expressions

Cal827
05-15-2019, 08:48 PM
Raps hitting all those 3s they missed in the second round right now :laugh2:

Jamiecballer
05-15-2019, 08:49 PM
Lowry you ****ing beast

More-Than-Most
Raps hitting all those 3s they missed in the second round right now :laugh2:

you already beat the 2nd best team in the east... now its a bye round until the warriors

Cal827
Fouls on both of those missed 3s by Kawhi/Middleton there on the fast break that weren't called.... law of averages :laugh2:

Cal827
05-15-2019, 08:50 PM
you already beat the 2nd best team in the east... now its a bye round until the warriors

:laugh2: I'll only believe it if we win 4...

I would say that many of the former Raptors remember the court from 2017 when the Raptors battled the Bucks in a 6 game series.

Lil Rhody
05-15-2019, 08:58 PM
Of course the bucks get out of Curry mode when they play another team

More-Than-Most
raptors need to go up by 20 plus quick... giannis has no fta in the first.... my god the fouls coming are gonna be hilarious lololololololol

More-Than-Most
Of course the bucks get out of Curry mode when they play another team

honestly its more so the raptors defense and not having a kyrie irving.

More-Than-Most
05-15-2019, 08:59 PM
giannis is leading the bucks at -13

smith&wesson
05-15-2019, 09:00 PM
Raptors coming out strong.. other guys are finally hitting their shots

More-Than-Most
05-15-2019, 09:01 PM
man i dont remember them resting KL against us at the start of the 2nd..... the dream

Lil Rhody
05-15-2019, 09:03 PM
honestly its more so the raptors defense and not having a kyrie irving.At least our PG has a pair and puts it up past 2ft

Jamiecballer
05-15-2019, 09:04 PM
At least our PG has a pair and puts it up past 2ft

Sent from my Pixel 2 using TapatalkHuh

More-Than-Most
05-15-2019, 09:04 PM
At least our PG has a pair and puts it up past 2ft

atleast my pg defends and doesnt shoot 40 times a game while missing 70 pct of those 40 that helped lead us to being the first team to win 5 straight and then lose 4 straight.

oh also... my pg isnt a moron who thinks the world is flat... the only thing flatter than the earth to kyrie was his shot against the bucks

Jamiecballer
05-15-2019, 09:05 PM
atleast my pg defends and doesnt shoot 40 times a game while missing 70 pct of those 40 that helped lead us to being the first team to win 5 straight and then lose 4 straight.Ohhhhhhhhh

Lil Rhody
05-15-2019, 09:08 PM
Ohhhhhhhhh

Sent from my SM-A520W using TapatalkGuess it was a little touchy unlike Ben's shot

More-Than-Most
05-15-2019, 09:11 PM
Guess it was a little touchy unlike Ben's shot

lol kyrie had twice as many shots made as he had turnovers in the 4 game losing streak against the bucks.... 105 points on 105 shots............................................. BRUUUUUUUUUUUUH

Lil Rhody
05-15-2019, 09:15 PM
lol kyrie had twice as many shots made as he had turnovers in the 4 game losing streak against the bucks.... 105 points on 105 shots............................................. BRUUUUUUUUUUUUHLmao dude relax. Sorry your secret lover got banned and you got no one to break balls with. I get it your losing one of your takes as well if the bucks win. Just know next year it's on mofo and I know that Ben Simmons poster was taking off the wall but nicely cause it'll be back next year

Also I'm all in with the bucks. Gonna go get some Milwaukee Best

bucketss
05-15-2019, 09:15 PM
love lowry when he isn't passive

More-Than-Most
05-15-2019, 09:16 PM
Lmao dude relax. Sorry your secret lover got banned and you got no one to break balls with. I get it your losing one of your takes as well if the bucks win. Just know next year it's on mofo and I know that Ben Simmons poster was taking off the wall but nicely cause it'll be back next year

Also I'm all in with the bucks. Gonna go get some Milwaukee Best

wait giannis was banned? wtf

More-Than-Most
05-15-2019, 09:16 PM
lopez is ****ing carrying man

More-Than-Most
05-15-2019, 09:17 PM
raptors are going inside all day

smith&wesson
05-15-2019, 09:18 PM
lopez is ****ing carrying man

Yeah heís causing major problems

Cal827
05-15-2019, 09:26 PM
Okay so far... but the Raptors need to understand that they high passes don't work with the bucks length... make the SMART passes :laugh2:

Cal827
05-15-2019, 09:28 PM
Good close out to that quarter.... Giannis is pissed

Side note, why are no techs being given out :laugh2: The Bucks guys are basically hovering over the refs and yelling... and we saw in some of the other series, where a single question would ignite one :laugh2:

Giannis94
05-15-2019, 09:31 PM
Why the **** do fans of two eliminated teams keep talking **** to each other in this thread? I got two posts deleted earlier in this thread for shot that was no worse than that. And guess what? If you talk **** to Philly fans you'll end up banned. So why bother.

More-Than-Most
05-15-2019, 09:34 PM
Why the **** do fans of two eliminated teams keep talking **** to each other in this thread? I got two posts deleted earlier in this thread for shot that was no worse than that. And guess what? If you talk **** to Philly fans you'll end up banned. So why bother.

:laugh:

why so mad? this thread has plenty to do about the teams they eliminated bruh... we took the raps to 7 got beat on a last second miracle shot... there was plenty of talk about the bucks in the sixers/raptors thread : )

Giannis94
05-15-2019, 09:37 PM
raptors are going inside all day

Which is no surprise to anyone. It's what everyone expects. But the bucks are shooting as worse as they have all season and not making enough to make up for it (6-23 from 3).

Giannis94
05-15-2019, 09:39 PM
:laugh:

why so mad? this thread has plenty to do about the teams they eliminated bruh... we took the raps to 7 got beat on a last second miracle shot... there was plenty of talk about the bucks in the sixers/raptors thread : )
I'm not mad. I just know that I can't talk any **** after a few deleted posts otherwise some power hungry mod will can me for 2 months, 6 months, or whatever their point system says if that also isn't broken and not fixed for 3 years.

More-Than-Most
05-15-2019, 09:39 PM
I'm not mad. I just know that I can't talk any **** after a few deleted posts otherwise some power hungry mod will can me for 2 months, 6 months, or whatever their point system says if that also isn't broken and not fixed for 3 years.

yea... i kinda wish they would let ya talk... as long as you can take it i have 0 issues with you dishing it out.

More-Than-Most
05-15-2019, 09:50 PM
the raptors are just playing so stupid in the 2nd half and the bucks are making them pay

Cal827
05-15-2019, 09:51 PM
the raptors are just playing so stupid in the 2nd half and the bucks are making them pay

Beat me to it... umm Nurse what the hell did you tell them in the locker room :laugh2:

More-Than-Most
05-15-2019, 09:54 PM
i really hate how players that run into other players get the call.

More-Than-Most
05-15-2019, 09:55 PM
if i hear claw like hands 1 more time ima ****ing die

More-Than-Most
05-15-2019, 09:56 PM
lol where was this lowry against us? dude looks confident as ****

More-Than-Most
05-15-2019, 09:56 PM
that game 7 might have really helped lowry prepare for this series.

Heediot
05-15-2019, 09:58 PM
nice run by the raps

More-Than-Most
05-15-2019, 09:58 PM
the bucks really do need to pnr with giannis more... they are showing the same fear of gasol inside that the sixers did.

Cal827
05-15-2019, 10:00 PM
This is what's frustrating about Toronto... A string of dominace.... then a stupid TO like that

Cal827
05-15-2019, 10:01 PM
These turnovers are killing me... Raptors could be going for the kill right now, but ANOTHER DAMN STUPID TO

Giannis94
05-15-2019, 10:07 PM
the bucks really do need to pnr with giannis more... they are showing the same fear of gasol inside that the sixers did.

They need to hit their open 3's. I said earlier in this thread that if the bucks lose this series it's going to be because some team gets hot from 3 for multiple games and that the bucks would presumably struggle from 3 in those games.

bucketss
05-15-2019, 10:09 PM
gasol is a beast on defense but god damn he can't hit easy shot around the rim

More-Than-Most
05-15-2019, 10:09 PM
game 7 taking its toll on KL... they dont want to sit him but he is def tired as ****... they should sit him right now with giannis sitting.

More-Than-Most
05-15-2019, 10:10 PM
KL is by far the best player in the world man... what a monster

More-Than-Most
05-15-2019, 10:11 PM
Lopez is playing so ****ing well.

Cal827
05-15-2019, 10:11 PM
game 7 taking its toll on KL... they dont want to sit him but he is def tired as ****... they should sit him right now with giannis sitting.

Agreed, he looks kinda gassed... At least in this game the other Raptor players seem to be actually supporting so it shouldn't be the Kawhi/Embiid levels of bad from last series :laugh2:

More-Than-Most
05-15-2019, 10:12 PM
Nurse is a ****ing moron... KL is shooting short... let him rest... now is the time with giannis out man

More-Than-Most
05-15-2019, 10:13 PM
Agreed, he looks kinda gassed... At least in this game the other Raptor players seem to be actually supporting so it shouldn't be the Kawhi/Embiid levels of bad from last series :laugh2:

yup... i figured he sit KL when they sat giannis but he is probably gonna give him a rest at the start of the 4th and that almost killed you guys against us

More-Than-Most
05-15-2019, 10:14 PM
Is there like 12 of lopez out there? lollool... the dude is ****ing everywhere. He is playing himself out of the bucks being able to afford him

Cal827
05-15-2019, 10:14 PM
2/20 from 3 combined both teams in the 3rd :laugh2:

And one was a buzzer beater

Heediot
05-15-2019, 10:15 PM
another nice end of q bucket

Giannis94
Bucks are playing awful and still in the game. I'll take it.

More-Than-Most
2/20 from 3 combined both teams in the 3rd :laugh2:

And one was a buzzer beater

lots of fta in the 3rd... not just from giannis either because KL got his fair share as well... the game has actually been called fairly well

More-Than-Most
05-15-2019, 10:17 PM
Bucks are playing awful and still in the game. I'll take it.

you guys would probably came out better if the celtics took you to 6 plus games lol... all the rest in my opinion hurts more than it helps

beasted86
They need to step up and help Kawhi.

Cal827
lots of fta in the 3rd... not just from giannis either because KL got his fair share as well... the game has actually been called fairly well

Yeah, it seems like the reffing has been consistent

But we are lucky that the Bucks are shooting so badly from 3.

Also, who the **** is Brook Lopez? :laugh2: Freaking menace out there

More-Than-Most
05-15-2019, 10:18 PM
lopez is killing the raps lol

smith&wesson
lol where was this lowry against us? dude looks confident as ****

He struggles against longer more athletic guards. If he continues to play like this ...

More-Than-Most
VV is ****ing awful lol

More-Than-Most
05-15-2019, 10:19 PM
Jesus christ Lopez... he is literally carrying them... holy ****

More-Than-Most
05-15-2019, 10:20 PM
same dumb **** by nurse... this is what killed the raptors against us... every start of the 4th KL rides the bench and the raptors lose whatever lead they have... will it need to cost him a series before he learns?>

More-Than-Most
05-15-2019, 10:21 PM
He struggles against longer more athletic guards. If he continues to play like this ...

yea giannis and KL have been fine but lowry and lopez are the big dudes today

Cal827
05-15-2019, 10:22 PM
Play physical on Lopez :laugh2: Stop giving him a little space to heave that 3

More-Than-Most
05-15-2019, 10:25 PM
lopez is unstoppable

smith&wesson
Play physical on Lopez :laugh2: Stop giving him a little space to heave that 3

Ye Gasol right back in the game

zn23
I have never seen a bench collapse in the playoffs the way the Raps bench has collapsed.

- FVV is almost unplayable
- Ibaka will give you maybe one good game in a 7 game series, the rest he's garbage
- Powell all of a sudden can't make any open jumpers.

The starters have played well. Lowry is actually showing up and having a nice game. But as soon as the bench comes in it's a complete disaster.

More-Than-Most
lowry is unstoppable

More-Than-Most
05-15-2019, 10:29 PM
lowry is ****ing insane right now

More-Than-Most
05-15-2019, 10:30 PM
gasol is killing the raps offensively and ibaka and VV are unplayable... this is all on nurse... he lost this team all momentum when he sat KL to start the 4th.. he really needs to stop that ****

More-Than-Most
05-15-2019, 10:34 PM
lopez blocked the **** out of kl... lololol... lopez/lowry--------->kl/giannis

More-Than-Most
05-15-2019, 10:35 PM
why the **** are they going to gasol on offense... jesus christ

More-Than-Most
05-15-2019, 10:35 PM
Lowry dropping bombs... holy **** lowry and lopez

More-Than-Most
05-15-2019, 10:37 PM
KL and Giannis are MIA in the 4th right now... its the lopez and lowry show... KL and Giannis need to step up and finish this game off

More-Than-Most
05-15-2019, 10:38 PM
alright... what has happened to lowry... my god

More-Than-Most
05-15-2019, 10:39 PM
lowry must have heard the doubters... because he is volcanic right now

zn23
05-15-2019, 10:40 PM
Lowry has been fantastic.

But the Raps will probably waste this performance due to that horrible start to the 4th.

More-Than-Most
05-15-2019, 10:42 PM
raptors deserve to lose.... they keep ****ing going to gasol on offense.

More-Than-Most
05-15-2019, 10:43 PM
lopez is a ****ing god right now

bucketss
05-15-2019, 10:43 PM
we had momentum danny green killed us there ****!

Bostonjorge
05-15-2019, 10:44 PM
Lopez is balling

kdspurman
we had momentum danny green killed us there ****!

Him putting the ball on the floor is always a gamble. Especially against a team like Milwaukee

More-Than-Most
nurse sucks ***... he really needs to just rest KL when giannis rests and stop resting KL to start every 4th... every game they do it and every game it costs them... on top of this they are going to gasol way to much on offense nowhere near the paint.

Cal827
05-15-2019, 10:46 PM
:laugh2: The **** Man has Green been bad in these playoffs

More-Than-Most
05-15-2019, 10:47 PM
giannis with a massive turnover but lowry passed on what should have been a layup

Cal827
05-15-2019, 10:48 PM
:laugh2: Stings to lose this game

More-Than-Most
they saying the same **** i am saying about resting KL... no ****ing ****... rest KL at 3 minutes left in the 3rd when giannis sat and not the first 4 minutes of the ****ing 4th... so ****ing stupid

bucketss
we cant play gasol anymore he look like biyombo on offense

Lakers + Giants
Good **** bucks, 1 down, 3 to go.

More-Than-Most
05-15-2019, 10:49 PM
lopez and lowry deserve the game balls... giannis and KL did nothing int he 4th... i doubt either guy will duplicate this game but if the raptors are gonna let gasol take 10 shots they will lose every game

Heediot
05-15-2019, 10:50 PM
meh. we did well, despite the semi choke. lopez had a career night, i don't expect that to repeat. still should of stole this one, every game counts.

More-Than-Most
05-15-2019, 10:50 PM
we cant play gasol anymore he look like biyombo on offense

yup

Heediot
05-15-2019, 10:51 PM
lopez and lowry deserve the game balls... giannis and KL did nothing int he 4th... i doubt either guy will duplicate this game but if the raptors are gonna let gasol take 10 shots they will lose every game

yeah nurse told him to shoot if he was open in the 4th. sometimes when your off, better not to shoot. he missed some costly possessions.

More-Than-Most
meh. we did well, despite the semi choke. lopez had a career night, i don't expect that to repeat. still should of stole this one, every game counts.

lowry wont repeat this performance either though.

nurse needs to get his head out of his *** and find a way to rest KL more in the first half and not at the start of the 4th... they need to stop with the gasol **** on offense and figure out where FVV went because he is awful and unplayable.

WaDe03

Not by the laws of you and JamieC brother. Lowry is a -10 in a game theyíre losing by 8, according to this he played terrible and they wouldíve won by 2 without him.

More-Than-Most
05-15-2019, 10:52 PM
i would pull the gasol.embiid ****... everytime giannis rests in the 1st and the 3rd id rest KL but id let KL play the entire 2nd and 4th.

Heediot
05-15-2019, 10:52 PM
lowry wont repeat this performance either though.

nurse needs to get his head out of his *** and find a way to rest KL more in the first half and not at the start of the 4th... they need to stop with the gasol **** on offense and figure out where FVV went because he is awful and unplayable.

i think this type of pace and series where lowry can shine. he sucks when the game slows down and it becomes a slug fest.

Cal827
05-15-2019, 10:53 PM
Not by the laws of you and JamieC brother. Lowry is a -10 in a game theyíre losing by 8, according to this he played terrible and they wouldíve won by 2 without him.

:laugh2: I think I might have missed something

Giannis94
05-15-2019, 10:53 PM
I'm kinda shocked we won. I was at a brewery for the first half (they close at 9 and I didn't know until then) and I thought we'd lose by 30.

I'm a bright note- I probably won't be active Friday night until later. I'm moving out of one of the highest crime rate cities in the country in Friday and spending time with family during the game.

Heediot
05-15-2019, 10:54 PM
leonard was also due a bad game. he was fire for 90 percent of the sixers series. his last two games were bad shooting percentages, at least he got those out of the way.

Giannis94
05-15-2019, 10:55 PM

If this is true then +\- is an awful stat unless someone wants to explain it like I'm 5

More-Than-Most

lowry plus/minus took a hit when he was forced on the floor with ibaka. Ibaka killed this team the second he stepped on the floor. Lowry doesnt have as much control over his team like a KL/Embiid/Giannis have 2 ways.... The big difference is they lost by 8 and he was like -8... if this was Embiid or KL last series they have a double digit plus/minus lead on everybody on the floor.

Giannis94
leonard was also due a bad game. he was fire for 90 percent of the sixers series. his last two games were bad shooting percentages, at least he got those out of the way.

Bucks were do a for a bad game as well. Pretty much everyone aside from Lopez. I thought they were losing by 30 at the end of the first

WaDe03
:laugh2: I think I might have missed something

Lowry is apparently elite because of his +\- even though his numbers are mediocre for making 30M+. Tonight heís -10 so by law despite the very efficient 30 and big shots he hit he was terrible.

Cal827
05-15-2019, 10:56 PM
:laugh2: Ah I see what you're referring to

More-Than-Most
05-15-2019, 10:56 PM
KL was invisible in the 4th... blame that on the sixers series but you can probably blame the bucks slow start on the insane rest they got.

Cal827
05-15-2019, 10:57 PM
Well, hopefully Lopez doesn't decide he's ****ing Steph Curry again in the 4th quarter next game.

I still feel Toronto can win a few games in this series... Lets see what happens on Sunday

smith&wesson
05-15-2019, 10:57 PM
Lopez totally bailed them out we almost stole that one

Heediot
05-15-2019, 10:58 PM
lowry plus/minus took a hit when he was forced on the floor with ibaka. Ibaka killed this team the second he stepped on the floor. Lowry doesnt have as much control over his team like a KL/Embiid/Giannis have 2 ways.... The big difference is they lost by 8 and he was like -8... if this was Embiid or KL last series they have a double digit plus/minus lead on everybody on the floor.

**** that. lowry was a plus 11 opening game 1 vs. orlando and had like 1 point lol.

WaDe03

He was a -10 doesnít matter what anyone else was. When it supports your argument you donít use it in that context. By you and Jamieís logic he played terrible and the team was better without him.

aman_13
Kawhi may struggle in this series or may not be as dominant.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

More-Than-Most
If this is true then +\- is an awful stat unless someone wants to explain it like I'm 5

its an awful stat to go by for a single game... but as an example its not horrid if you go by an entire series where for example KL and Embiid were plus a ton over everyone else on the floor.... so yea 1 game its bad but lowry also has a much less effect on the other side of the floor compared to a KL/Giannis/Joel

WaDe03
05-15-2019, 10:59 PM
**** that. lowry was a plus 11 opening game 1 vs. orlando and had like 1 point lol.

He had 0 points actually lol god ****ing awful.