PDA

View Full Version : the bizzare Reggie Miller all star snubs

hidalgo
05-13-2019, 09:51 AM
he's a 5X all star, but should have had many more

1991. Ricky Pierce makes the team, and Alvin Robinson avg 13ppg. Miller snubbed

1992. Michael Adams makes the team. good god man, replace that bum with Miller. snubbed

1993. Detlef Schrempf from the Pacers makes it over Miller. Schrempf was a fine player, but we know Reggie was better and the best player on the pacers. snubbed

1994. BJ Armstrong started the all star game, and so did kenny anderson. 2 PGs neither of which are anywhere near Reggie Miller's level. the game needed a SG, Reggie should have STARTED. but he wasn't even on the team! what in the flying fkkkk? took his team to game 7 of the ECF that year. snubbed

1997. Joe Dumars makes it, avg 14.7 ppg and well past his best days, while Miller avg 21.6 was in his prime. snubbed

so, looks like Miller should have been a 10X all star. so don't let his all star selections fool you, he was snubbed constantly. he was healthy all those years too

ewing
05-13-2019, 10:03 AM
Was a super annoying guy. I really hurt his legacy. The guy was an all timer that got better in big moments

hidalgo
05-13-2019, 10:19 AM
Was a super annoying guy. I really hurt his legacy. The guy was an all timer that got better in big momentshe was annoying, and backed it up, lol, but i miss watching him play(hated him then, love him now, kinda regret hating him then too). he was terrifying if you were rooting for the other team(like i always did). my most hated player of the 90s, cause he scared me to death. had my beloved Bulls on the ropes in 1998, and hit that game buzzer beater in MJ's mug(i was so pissed. though MJ did the best guarding him i ever saw in his prime in that 1998 series) rooted for the knicks too, and as good as their defense was he obliterated them. a true great

those 5 years snubbed i mentioned also could have used an extra SG on those all star rosters as well, so position isn't the thing either. it's just blantent snubbing... very weird

10x all star to me

Nunuu
05-13-2019, 10:35 AM
he was annoying, and backed it up, lol, but i miss watching him play. he was terrifying you you were rooting for the other team(like i always did). those 5 years snubbed i mentioned also could have used an extra SG on those all star rosters as well, so position isn't the thing either. it's just blantent snubbing... very weird

10x all star to me

The fans and coaches pick who goes in, neither felt he was worthy in those years. He did not play good D. He did not distribute the ball well, and he wasn't a good rebounder. And he could only score in one way, a jumpshot.

He was never an all-pro, only made the 3rd all-nba team. I don't even know how he got in the hall of fame, think he may have paid someone off.

hidalgo
05-13-2019, 10:40 AM
The fans and coaches pick who goes in, neither felt he was worthy in those years. He did not play good D. He did not distribute the ball well, and he wasn't a good rebounder. And he could only score in one way, a jumpshot.

He was never an all-pro, only made the 3rd all-nba team. I don't even know how he got in the hall of fame, think he may have paid someone off.he was just fine on defense. avg to a bit over avg. as far as rebounding, it's so overrated for guards. how does Westbrooks overrebounding help? it's the bigs job to get the rebounds, and the guards should be getting down court. his turnovers were low so he passed just fine

a SGs job is to score, and that's what he did. especially in the 4thQ, and the playoffs

ewing
05-13-2019, 10:49 AM

He was never an all-pro, only made the 3rd all-nba team. I don't even know how he got in the hall of fame, think he may have paid someone off.

None of this post is true. He was a good defender. At 6'7 he could defend multiple spots, he was physical even if he lacked strength, and was smart on that end. Aside from being one of the greatest shooters of all time he was also an excellent post up player, an underrated driver, and he got the line regularly. Unlike guys that can only score in one way and from one spot Reggie was a guy that could go get you a bucket at anytime. The Pacers offensive in crunch time was give it to Reggie and he got it done. Guy was a go to scorer who was both efficient and clutch on a team that played at a very slow pace.

Nunuu
05-13-2019, 10:53 AM
he was just fine on defense. avg to a bit over avg. as far as rebounding, it's so overrated for guards. how does Westbrooks overrebounding help? it's the bigs job to get the rebounds, and the guards should be getting down court. his turnovers were low so he passed just fine

a SGs job is to score, and that's what he did. especially in the 4thQ, and the playoffs

The guy was never better than the 3rd best at his position in his 18 years of playing. He could score but was never the best scorer. He lived off free throws, the original flopper.

He was voted in once by the fans and 4 times by the coaches, in 18 years

Scoots
05-13-2019, 10:59 AM
I wonder how many times he'd have had his *** kicked if the Davises were not around, let alone the incredible screen/pick setting he got from them and Smits.

I hated the Mark Jackson back to the basket offense, but loved watching Miller.

R. Johnson#3
05-13-2019, 11:04 AM

I love it when people who didnít watch Reggie talk like they did. Reggie was so much more than just a jump shooter. Thatís just all heís remembered for. Reggie had a RIDICULOUS post game and could score on defenders in so many different ways. Give him too much space, he faces up. Get too close, he slips off the defender and goes inside. He couldnít power through guys but defenders had no idea what heíd do if he got the ball in the post. He never rushed anything either.

On defence he wasnít the best but he wasnít terrible either.

hidalgo
05-13-2019, 11:14 AM
He was voted in once by the fans and 4 times by the coaches, in 18 yearsyea, that's why i made this thread. he was snubbed a good 5 times

hidalgo
05-13-2019, 11:19 AM
None of this post is true. He was a good defender. At 6'7 he could defend multiple spots, he was physical even if he lacked strength, and was smart on that end.truth. he even guarded Michael Jordan pretty well, and that's a nightmare for any player. he battled and was a bit over average on defense overall, and could be really quite good at times. no issues with his defense whatsoever

Nunuu
05-13-2019, 11:31 AM
truth. he even guarded Michael Jordan pretty well, and that's a nightmare for any player. he battled and was a bit over average on defense overall, and could be really quite good at times. no issues with his defense whatsoever

Jordan averaged 29 pts a game in the regular season and 31 points a game in the playoffs vs miller

Miller averaged 19 regular season and 17 playoffs against Jordan.

I watched miller play many times, he was a scorer but never the best scorer.

ewing
05-13-2019, 11:40 AM
Jordan averaged 29 pts a game in the regular season and 31 points a game in the playoffs vs miller

I watched miller play many times, he was a scorer but never the best scorer.

What does he not being the best the best scorer have to do with him being an all star snub?

hidalgo
05-13-2019, 11:44 AM

I watched miller play many times, he was a scorer but never the best scorer.i'm not saying he was the best scorer, just saying he was snubbed many times

his scoring went up in the playoffs(sign of a great), and he never forced offense(could have forced more points per). but he gladly let his whole team get involved, then scored more in the 4thQ

Nunuu
05-13-2019, 11:49 AM
What does he not being the best the best scorer have to do with him being an all star snub?

Not really sure he was snubbed, the 3 times he was 3rd team all nba he was an all star, plus two other all star nods. I don't think at any time he played you could say he was the first or second best SG because of the era he played in.

IndyRealist
05-13-2019, 01:19 PM
It's a shame we didn't have SportVU back then. I suspect with the amount of screens Reggie used, he probably ran more distance per game than any other player by a couple of miles. Chasing him around halfcourt was a nightmare.

Hawkeye15
05-13-2019, 02:08 PM
It's a shame we didn't have SportVU back then. I suspect with the amount of screens Reggie used, he probably ran more distance per game than any other player by a couple of miles. Chasing him around halfcourt was a nightmare.

Rip Hamilton with more range and a bigger tude'...

I still think he is overrated by the masses, but underrated on paper, if that makes sense?

YAALREADYKNO
05-13-2019, 02:28 PM
Reggie>Klay

Raps18-19 Champ
05-13-2019, 02:38 PM
Felt he was pretty overrated and I love the guy.

likemystylez
05-13-2019, 02:49 PM
Reggie>Klay

not even close.....Klay plays on both ends of the floor. Also has 3 championships and 4 finals appearances.

ewing
05-13-2019, 03:05 PM
not even close.....Klay plays on both ends of the floor. Also has 3 championships and 4 finals appearances.

Klay is closer to Byron Scott then Reggie Miller

YAALREADYKNO
05-13-2019, 03:32 PM

Youíre right itís not even close. Reggie>>>>>Klay

hidalgo
05-13-2019, 04:05 PM
Youíre right itís not even close. Reggie>>>>>Klay

yes. Reggie over Klay. mainly because Reggie was more clutch, and had better playoff numbers and moments, and had to do it as the #1 option, not #3. Klay is no joke though, and is on Miller's level, but we've yet to see him lead his own team

Hawkeye15
05-13-2019, 04:44 PM
Klay is closer to Byron Scott then Reggie Miller

Imagine Reggie with freedom galore, like Klay has

likemystylez
05-13-2019, 05:49 PM
yes. Reggie over Klay. mainly because Reggie was more clutch, and had better playoff numbers and moments, and had to do it as the #1 option, not #3. Klay is no joke though, and is on Miller's level, but we've yet to see him lead his own team

not sure reggie was more clutch. Game 6 warriors at OKC. Klay hit 11 3s. Reggie had more opportunities because klay has other clutch guys on his team. Also curry has missed playoff series before durant has been there and klay was the number one scoring option while guarding the other teams best guard. Reggie would never be assigned to guard the other teams best player.

hidalgo
05-13-2019, 06:21 PM
. Reggie would never be assigned to guard the other teams best player.where you getting this from? not true. he guarded the other teams SGs. he guarded MJ the entire ECF 1998, etc. never backed down or hid from the best SGs on defense

he held his own on defense for sure

ewing
05-13-2019, 06:29 PM
not sure reggie was more clutch. Game 6 warriors at OKC. Klay hit 11 3s. Reggie had more opportunities because klay has other clutch guys on his team. Also curry has missed playoff series before durant has been there and klay was the number one scoring option while guarding the other teams best guard. Reggie would never be assigned to guard the other teams best player.

The list of guys Iíve seen that were more clutch then Reggie has one name on it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

valade16
05-13-2019, 06:34 PM
The list of guys Iíve seen that were more clutch then Reggie has one name on it

Just curious, Larry Bird or MJ?

ewing
05-13-2019, 06:36 PM
Just curious, Larry Bird or MJ?

MJ though young Bird was just before my time. I donít remember a ton before he started ailing

ewing
05-13-2019, 06:41 PM
where you getting this from? not true. he guarded the other teams SGs. he guarded MJ the entire ECF 1998, etc. never backed down or hid from the best SGs on defense

he held his own on defense for sure

Shaq was the best player and Reggie would never guard him but he did outplay young Kobe in the 2000 finals as well

Chronz
05-14-2019, 08:16 AM
Hawk and I have given Miller alot of **** over the years for not even being a perennial all-star but yeah, deep down inside Im sure both of us knew of how underrated that made him. I mean, didn't BJ Armstrong get voted in over him at one point? LOL fan votes were ignorant in the 90's, far worse than the China influence was the 90's bulls love.

Chronz
05-14-2019, 08:17 AM
Rip Hamilton with more range and a bigger tude'...

I still think he is overrated by the masses, but underrated on paper, if that makes sense?

totally makes sense

Chronz
05-14-2019, 08:30 AM

**** leading your own team, we've never seen the guy have more than 1 All-Star level playoff run throughout his teams chip quests. Hes done admirable but hes basically been a rich mans Danny Green/JJ Reddick. Hes had star moments dont get me wrong, and maybe being the 3rd option hinders that abit but I've seen Reggie as an old man secondary option type and he never had the ghost games Klay has had throughout his career. Hell there was a year where injuries/suspensions thrusted the old man into carrying his teams offense and he did admirably.

Nunuu
05-14-2019, 11:50 AM
The main problem is points aren't everything that's why he did not make more all star games.

Ricky pierce over Miller may have been a snub, Alvin ROBERTSON averaged 3 steals a game that year.

Michael Adams averaged 7.6 assists 4 rebounds 1.9 steals and 18 points a game, Miller just averaged 3.9 assists and 20 points a game, not really a snub.

Detler Schrempf is a PF/SF irrelevant, he also had a good season that year. 9.5 rebounds 6 assists 19 pts a game.

BJ armstrong was a bull easy to see how he got in, Kenny anderson averaged 9.6 assists and 18 pts a game.

Joe Dumars should not have been an all star.

Reggie was hated by a lot of people, he also didn't do much other than score on a jump shot. He never averaged more than 4 assists or 3.9 rebounds. His highest scoring average was 24.6. These numbers hardly seem elite. He had an elite jump shot that's about it.

valade16
05-14-2019, 12:35 PM
The main problem is points aren't everything that's why he did not make more all star games.

Ricky pierce over Miller may have been a snub, Alvin ROBERTSON averaged 3 steals a game that year.

Michael Adams averaged 7.6 assists 4 rebounds 1.9 steals and 18 points a game, Miller just averaged 3.9 assists and 20 points a game, not really a snub.

Detler Schrempf is a PF/SF irrelevant, he also had a good season that year. 9.5 rebounds 6 assists 19 pts a game.

BJ armstrong was a bull easy to see how he got in, Kenny anderson averaged 9.6 assists and 18 pts a game.

Joe Dumars should not have been an all star.

Reggie was hated by a lot of people, he also didn't do much other than score on a jump shot. He never averaged more than 4 assists or 3.9 rebounds. His highest scoring average was 24.6. These numbers hardly seem elite. He had an elite jump shot that's about it.

Even by your own analysis Reggie should have had 3 more AS games it seems.

hidalgo
05-14-2019, 12:44 PM
yea, and the fact Michael Adams made it over Reggie is insane as well

adams avg 18.1 ppg on a horrible .393 FG% and led his team to 25 wins (the year before only 20 wins)
Miller Avg 20.7 ppg on a nice .501 FG% and lead his team to the playoffs like always (made it the year before as well)

that is check and mate. he was snubbed constantly

Miller was the FAR FAR light years better player and no one remembers Adams, outside of on paper, lol

Adams was never a leader, or ever lead a team to the playoffs. whenever he went which was rare, it was Alex English or fat lever being the better player

and we know BJ Armstrong starting and Miller not being on the team is beyond bonkers. 2 PGs starting(BJ and
Kenny Anderson), neither nearly as good as Reggie. but no SG? and BJ over Miller? hell no!!!

Nunuu
05-14-2019, 12:52 PM

Thought i clarified that pretty well, either he or another player should have made it.

hidalgo
05-14-2019, 12:53 PM
Detlef Schrempf is the only one on the list with a bit of an argument, he was legit. but like i said the Pacers were clearly Reggie's team, and Detlef getting in over him avg a few less points doesn't fly with me

then in those playoffs (Reggie time) Schrempf avg 19.5 ppg 463% to Miller's 31.5 ppg 533%

Nunuu
05-14-2019, 01:05 PM
Detlef Schrempf is the only one on the list with a bit of an argument, he was legit. but like i said the Pacers were clearly Reggie's team, and Detlef getting in over him avg a few less points doesn't fly with me

Are points the only stat you see? I clearly showed Detler in that year averaged almost 10 boards and 6 assists, more assists than miller ever averaged.

If miller takes armstrongs place that year fine, but kenny anderson was legit.

I get adams wasnt a household name, but 18 points and 8 assist a game vs just getting 20 points and maybe 3 assists.

hidalgo
05-14-2019, 01:15 PM
Are points the only stat you see? I clearly showed Detler in that year averaged almost 10 boards and 6 assists, more assists than miller ever averaged.

If miller takes armstrongs place that year fine, but kenny anderson was legit.

I get adams wasnt a household name, but 18 points and 8 assist a game vs just getting 20 points and maybe 3 assists.

no points aren't all i see. i see winning too, and leading your team to the playoffs, and raising your play in the playoffs. all of which the guys he was snubbed for didn't do

i don't think for a second you would really take Adams over Miller, lol.

Pistol_Pete
05-14-2019, 01:33 PM
Here are all the stat comparisons one post. Just by going on year to year stats, I would give Reggie 3 more ASGs.

1991 (Reggie over Pierce. I could see the argument for Robinson over Reggie)
Ricky Pierce
22.5ppg, 2.5rpg, 2.1apg, .8spg, .1bpg, 49% fg, 39% 3pt, 90% ft

Alvin Robinson
13.6ppg, 5.7rpg, 5.6apg, 3.0spg, .2bpg, 48% fg, 36% 3pt, 75% ft

Reggie Miller
22.6ppg, 3.4rpg, 4.0apg, 1.3spg, .2bpg, 51% fg, 34% 3pt, 91% ft

1992 (I would probably go Michael Adams)
Michael Adams
18.1ppg, 4rpg, 7.6apg, 1.9spg, .1bpg, 39% fg, 32% 3pt, 86% ft

Reggie Miller
20.7ppg, 3.9rpg, 3.8apg, 1.3spg, .3bpg, 50% fg, 37% 3pt, 85% ft

1993 (I would go Schrempf)
Detlef Schrempf
19.1ppg, 9.6rpg, 3.9apg, .8spg, .5bpg, 47% fg, 15% 3pt, 80% ft

Reggie Miller
21.2ppg, 3.1rpg, 3.2apg, 1.5spg, .3bpg, 47% fg, 39% 3pt, 88% ft

1994 (I would go Reggie, but I can see Bullsmania getting a bump)
BJ Armstrong
14.8ppg, 2.1rpg, 3.9apg, .8spg, .1bpg, 47% fg, 44% 3pt, 85% ft

Reggie Miller
19.9ppg, 2.7rpg, 3.1apg, 1.5spg, .3bpg, 50% fg, 42% 3pt, 90% ft

1997 (I would go Reggie of Dumars)
Joe Dumars
14.7ppg, 2.4rpg, 4.0apg, .7spg, .0bpg, 44% fg, 43% 3pt, 86% ft

Reggie Miller
21.6ppg, 3.5rpg, 3.4apg, .9spg, .3bpg, 44% fg, 42% 3pt, 88% ft

Nunuu
05-14-2019, 01:37 PM
Here are all the stat comparisons one post. Just by going on year to year stats, I would give Reggie 3 more ASGs.

Ricky Pierce

Alvin Robinson

Reggie Miller

Michael Adams

Reggie Miller

Detlef Schrempf

Reggie Miller

BJ Armstrong

Reggie Miller

Joe Dumars

Reggie Miller
21.6ppg, 3.5rpg, 3.4apg, .9spg, .3bpg, 44% fg, 42% 3pt, 88% ft

Pretty much the same stats i layed out, but i guess scoring trumps everything else, even if you aren't an elite scorer.

Hawkeye15
05-14-2019, 02:05 PM
it's as if people forget baseline stats is all people went off back in the 80-90's. Efficiency meant nothing, hence why Nique was considered a star for example. Reggie hovered around 20ppg, on a team that was always bottom half (sometimes bottom 5) in pace, and really didn't contribute elsewhere in the stat department due to a lead guard on his team, where as some other guys played for teams that ran track meets, giving them more PER GAME numbers. Team record used to get totally meh players in more often too.

Again, Reggie is overrated by the masses, due to his MSG heroics, and big moments on TV, but he is clearly underrated on paper (meaning he should have more accolades). Easily one of the more debated players when it comes to the spectrum of where he is ranked (AI is probably the pinnacle of that argument).

valade16
05-14-2019, 02:12 PM
no points aren't all i see. i see winning too, and leading your team to the playoffs, and raising your play in the playoffs. all of which the guys he was snubbed for didn't do

i don't think for a second you would really take Adams over Miller, lol.

To be fair that doesn't matter when voting for All-Stars since the game happens 2/3 through the regular season.

hidalgo
05-14-2019, 02:29 PM
To be fair that doesn't matter when voting for All-Stars since the game happens 2/3 through the regular season.

i think it should matter, knowing this guy is a true star(always stepping it up in the playoffs, not shrinking) they should take tht into account for sure. but even if they wanna ignore that major factor, then they could have made it up to him in all NBA selections, but snubbed there too

the whole thing is just strange to me. he was easily one of the best SGs, and yet was constantly snubbed

valade16
05-14-2019, 02:40 PM
i think it should matter, knowing this guy is a true star(always stepping it up in the playoffs, not shrinking) they should take tht into account for sure. but even if they wanna ignore that major factor, then they could have made it up to him in all NBA selections, but snubbed there too

the whole thing is just strange to me. he was easily one of the best SGs, and yet was constantly snubbed

Well some of those All-Star snubs happened early in his career before he was known as such a clutch performer.

hidalgo
05-14-2019, 02:41 PM

Ricky Pierce

Alvin Robinson

Reggie Miller

Michael Adams

Reggie Miller

Detlef Schrempf

Reggie Miller

BJ Armstrong

Reggie Miller

Joe Dumars

Reggie Miller
21.6ppg, 3.5rpg, 3.4apg, .9spg, .3bpg, 44% fg, 42% 3pt, 88% ftSchrempf i can sort of understand(barely), but the Michael Adams thing isn't even close. how could you go with Adams any year? he put up hollow stats that resulted in 20 win seasons. garbage. Miller lead his team to the playoffs, and shot 11% better, and avg more points. was a true star. there's just no argument to take no namer Adams any year over Miller, but for sure not that year

hidalgo
05-14-2019, 02:51 PM
the the mvp races he was snubbed often as well. he's gotten only as high as 13th and 16th. lol wtf were they smoking? the voters just straight hated the dude and were huge knicks fans obviously, haha. good god man

1994, 1995, 1996, 1998, and 2000 especially

you mean to tell me he can't crack the top 10 in those years? should have been top 5-6 in some of those at least

Nunuu
05-14-2019, 02:59 PM
Schrempf i can sort of understand(barely), but the Michael Adams thing isn't even close. how could you go with Adams any year? he put up hollow stats that resulted in 20 win seasons. garbage. Miller lead his team to the playoffs, and shot 11% better, and avg more points. was a true star. there's just no argument to take no namer Adams any year over Miller, but for sure not that year

Miller had no where near the athleticism or passing skills that many of the top guards in his era had, he was a 3pt shooter in a time when it wasn't the rage.

He played with guys like jordan, drexler, hardaway(tim and penny), kevin johnson, iverson, payton, bryant, dumars, magic.

how many of those guys in their prime would you take miller over? Reggie was closer to mitch richmond, both are hall of famers and good players, but don't think they compare to all time greats.

hidalgo
05-14-2019, 03:04 PM
Miller had no where near the athleticism or passing skills that many of the top guards in his era had, he was a 3pt shooter in a time when it wasn't the rage.

He played with guys like jordan, drexler, hardaway(tim and penny), kevin johnson, iverson, payton, bryant, dumars, magic.

how many of those guys in their prime would you take miller over? Reggie was closer to mitch richmond, both are hall of famers and good players, but don't think they compare to all time greats.i'd take him over Tim Hardaway, KJ, AI, Payton, and Dumars. possibly even Drexler

i'd also take him over Kobe, but that's because i hate KB, lol

Hawkeye15
05-14-2019, 03:11 PM
the the mvp races he was snubbed often as well. he's gotten only as high as 13th and 16th. lol wtf were they smoking? the voters just straight hated the dude and were huge knicks fans obviously, haha. good god man

1994, 1995, 1996, 1998, and 2000 especially

you mean to tell me he can't crack the top 10 in those years? should have been top 5-6 in some of those at least

Jordan effect. He played SG.

Hawkeye15
05-14-2019, 03:12 PM
i'd take him over Tim Hardaway, KJ, AI, Payton, and Dumars. possibly even Drexler

no way man

Nunuu
05-14-2019, 03:17 PM
i'd take him over Tim Hardaway, KJ, AI, Payton, and Dumars. possibly even Drexler

Well we differ I would take him over dumars thats about it.

Go look at these guys numbers for their career, all of them could score as good or better than miller, while also playing great d, or being elite passers.

Nunuu
05-14-2019, 03:18 PM
Jordan effect. He played SG.

This, he was not a high flying shooting guard like the rest, he did not have lockdown defense like payton, he was not an elite passer, he could shoot.

The coaches have a say on the all star teams, none of them were saying we got to have miller on this squad. When there was nobody else he made it.

hidalgo
05-14-2019, 03:21 PM
no way man

i'd take Jud buechler over KB. anyone really. would rather lose than have him on my team, i couldn't stomach being around him or winning because of him. my most hated nba player. but that's off topic and irrelevant here

Hawkeye15
05-14-2019, 03:22 PM
i'd take Jud buechler over KB. anyone really. would rather lose than have him on my team, i couldn't stomach being around him or winning because of him. my most hated nba player. but that's off topic and irrelevant here

I feel you dude. Trust me

Hawkeye15
05-14-2019, 03:23 PM
Well we differ I would take him over dumars thats about it.

Go look at these guys numbers for their career, all of them could score as good or better than miller, while also playing great d, or being elite passers.

agreed

Nunuu
05-14-2019, 03:24 PM

I hate tom brady, but im not gonna sit here and say id take warren moon over him.

hidalgo
05-14-2019, 03:31 PM
I hate tom brady, but im not gonna sit here and say id take warren moon over him.
Brady is probably my all time fav FB player, hehe. the Michael Jordan of the NFL

valade16
05-14-2019, 03:32 PM
Brady is probably my all time fav FB player, hehe. the Michael Jordan of the NFL

As great as Tom Brady has been, I think Jim Brown would be more like the Michael Jordan of the NFL.

hidalgo
05-14-2019, 03:57 PM

how many of those guys in their prime would you take miller over? Reggie was closer to mitch richmond, both are hall of famers and good players, but don't think they compare to all time greats.really the PGs here shouldn't matter. it's the 2nd or 3rd SG in the east that he should get in as, and he was always top 2-3 SG in the east. usually 2nd behind Jordan in the east

hidalgo
05-14-2019, 04:01 PM
As great as Tom Brady has been, I think Jim Brown would be more like the Michael Jordan of the NFL.
but... he only had one championship. Brady's got 6

valade16
05-14-2019, 04:11 PM
but... he only had one championship. Brady's got 6

True, but Brady has never dominated the sport on an individual level like MJ did. If a QB had say Brady's Rings and Peyton's MVPs, they'd be the NFL MJ.