PDA

View Full Version : We should all police ourselves as well

More-Than-Most
05-07-2019, 01:02 AM
Come on guys I know every poster here has other posters that hate them or get annoyed by them but the playoffs in the NBA area gets heated and we need to stop reporting people just because we personally dislike them... The more people that post during the games the better even the annoying ones like myself... Mods have a job to do but we can also police ourselves by knowing where the line is and not jumping over it so far that a mod has to step in... Bait each other... Annoy each other... Piss each other off but figure out where the line is and dont just fly over it or get butthurt and jump to the report button because your team lost... This area is active and its more fun when most of us are actually here and not trying to just punish people when they are heated about their teams.

LaVar Ball
05-07-2019, 01:13 AM
Come on guys I know every poster here has other posters that hate them or get annoyed by them but the playoffs in the NBA area gets heated and we need to stop reporting people just because we personally dislike them... The more people that post during the games the better even the annoying ones like myself... Mods have a job to do but we can also police ourselves by knowing where the line is and not jumping over it so far that a mod has to step in... Bait each other... Annoy each other... Piss each other off but figure out where the line is and dont just fly over it or get butthurt and jump to the report button because your team lost... This area is active and its more fun when most of us are actually here and not trying to just punish people when they are heated about their teams.

Titttaayyysssss

More-Than-Most
05-07-2019, 01:18 AM
Titttaayyysssss

i laughed much harder than i should have lol... good ****.

Bostonjorge
05-07-2019, 03:22 AM
Lakers will end the Warriors dynasty.

Hawkeye15
05-07-2019, 09:12 AM
no need to spell out how humans should behave.

Scoots
05-07-2019, 05:13 PM
FWIW, there are probably far fewer reported posts than you think.