PDA

View Full Version : Psd home page/click bait - Lakers could trade for Ben simmons

Giannis94
04-24-2019, 08:40 PM
Another click bait by psd (time to get your ****ing **** together) but seeing it's on the home page it's thread worthy.

Anyone else think the Lakers will trade for simmons? Pretty sure he's dating a Jenner /Kardashian so this is probably ideal for both parties.

GREATNESS ONE
04-24-2019, 08:42 PM
Great thread. But I値l entertain it....

What would the trade be? Ben Simmons for Brandon Ingram?

More-Than-Most
04-24-2019, 08:43 PM

that is why the article is actually so bad... app per the article its ben simmons for ball/kuzma/hart/ingram....

the simmons to lakers stuff needs to stop... neither team does that deal and the basis is because he is such good buddies with lebron lol

LaVar Ball
04-24-2019, 10:17 PM
Caruso for Giannis

xXChoochXx
04-24-2019, 11:13 PM
How about LeBron for the Knicks 1st rounder?

COOLbeans
04-24-2019, 11:43 PM
Is he still banging her? I thought she dumped Simmons already. I知 way out of it lol

COOLbeans
04-24-2019, 11:44 PM
First impression: Simmons to the Lakers makes no sense

More-Than-Most
04-24-2019, 11:58 PM
Is he still banging her? I thought she dumped Simmons already. I知 way out of it lol

he is... she is at every game now... they show her 1000 times along with kevin hart and ****

Alayla
04-25-2019, 01:10 AM
Simmons is untouchable.

More-Than-Most
04-25-2019, 04:13 AM
Simmons is untouchable.

Depending on how far we get... Id be open to trading him if durant leaves the warriors.... Lou williams and Beverly make our team a championship favorite over ben simmons along with us probably getting a pick as well. I love Ben but if butler/harris resign and ben doesnt figure the shooting out we need to make a hard choice... embiid is a monster and with him we have a legit shot at a championship every year but we cant keep allowing him to be double daily because nobody covers ben or ben becomes the reason we lose.

Another option would be Ben plus picks for AD/Jrue if we keep butler/harris... again that is another huge upgrade because as good as ben is right now he is super limited because of his shot and it hurts our team.

Giannis94
04-25-2019, 09:08 AM
Simmons is untouchable.

Lol a player that is similar to Ricky Rubio is not untouchable.

TheDish87
04-25-2019, 09:12 AM

literally nothing the lakers could offer

TheDish87
04-25-2019, 09:13 AM
Depending on how far we get... Id be open to trading him if durant leaves the warriors.... Lou williams and Beverly make our team a championship favorite over ben simmons along with us probably getting a pick as well. I love Ben but if butler/harris resign and ben doesnt figure the shooting out we need to make a hard choice... embiid is a monster and with him we have a legit shot at a championship every year but we cant keep allowing him to be double daily because nobody covers ben or ben becomes the reason we lose.

Another option would be Ben plus picks for AD/Jrue if we keep butler/harris... again that is another huge upgrade because as good as ben is right now he is super limited because of his shot and it hurts our team.

lololol yea lets trade Ben for Lou Will and Pat Bev! man you love saying crazy ****

Giannis94
04-25-2019, 09:31 AM
I just want to see simmons on the Lakers because the Kardashian saga will only add to the drama especially if they keep ball in the trade. Lebron with Lance, rondo, simmons, ball. It's like animal house and hire the alleged rapist back as coach or hire a known pos (do your research) in Jason kidd or kobe. MAKE THE LAKERS GREAT AGAIN

GREATNESS ONE
04-25-2019, 09:57 AM

Jeanie Buss on a platter?

More-Than-Most
04-25-2019, 09:58 AM
lololol yea lets trade Ben for Lou Will and Pat Bev! man you love saying crazy ****

right now our team is better with lou/PB.... simmons has massive upside but praying he gets a jump shot is concerning...my only fear in this series is the same fear everyone all over has and its ben simmons and how the raptors will shut him down and shut embiid down because of ben and how we will be forced to play joel outside to help bens game out.... that **** cant keep happening esp if we are resigning butler and harris... if its just ben and embiid and we are building you are correct but over the next 3 years with Joel we are gonna have some hard choices to make if ben doesnt figure his offense out. In this series id much rather have Lou/Beverely over ben simmons on our team right now.

More-Than-Most
04-25-2019, 10:03 AM
my bad I forgot... Ben simmons is a sixer and I am a sixer fan so thus I must ignore his clear as day fault and pray he lives up to the hype because of his size/skill set.... we have Joel embiid/butler/harris... if those 2 resign then simmons needs to do nothing but get that jump shot going or we need to move him for an actual PG that can shoot/spread the floor so we stop handicapping our unstoppable monster at center.

Ben is amazing on defense and great at passing/rebounding etc but he shouldnt be a PG right now.

kdspurman
04-25-2019, 10:40 AM
Simmons is untouchable.

That much seemed evident when he was off limits for any potential Kawhi deals

TheDish87
04-25-2019, 11:12 AM
right now our team is better with lou/PB.... simmons has massive upside but praying he gets a jump shot is concerning...my only fear in this series is the same fear everyone all over has and its ben simmons and how the raptors will shut him down and shut embiid down because of ben and how we will be forced to play joel outside to help bens game out.... that **** cant keep happening esp if we are resigning butler and harris... if its just ben and embiid and we are building you are correct but over the next 3 years with Joel we are gonna have some hard choices to make if ben doesnt figure his offense out. In this series id much rather have Lou/Beverely over ben simmons on our team right now.

not even gonna bother to read this. can believe you tried to type out a paragraph to justify it.

Storch
04-25-2019, 01:06 PM
How about the Lakers trade Kendall to the 76ers

-Kobe24-TJ19-
04-25-2019, 05:32 PM
Isaac Bonga and 1st for Simmons

ewing
04-25-2019, 06:04 PM

The Sixers would a much better post season team short term

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheDish87
04-25-2019, 07:24 PM
never said those 2 guys wouldnt be good additions, in our forum we all talked about our desire for them at the deadline. To trade Ben Simmons for either or both is just the dumbest thing i have ever heard.

LakerClipperFan
04-25-2019, 07:25 PM
76ers ain't trading #BenSimmons for a bunch of Lakers scrubs. He's a #Klutch guy tho, so watch out in Free Agency if Bron wants him on Lakers.

More-Than-Most
04-25-2019, 08:14 PM
never said those 2 guys wouldnt be good additions, in our forum we all talked about our desire for them at the deadline. To trade Ben Simmons for either or both is just the dumbest thing i have ever heard.

it depends on several factors...if ben simmons is the biggest issue this series and we lose and there is no signs of him having a better shot next year all while we keep butler and harris then yes... a drastic move would be needed esp if durant leaves the warriors.... ben simmons is a great player but a horrid fit right now because of his 1 issue and that undercuts us at the knees big time.... if butler/harris move on then i have no issues but if we are trying to win now and he is the issue things need to change quickly.... lets see how he does in this series though.