PDA

View Full Version : ECSF Series Thread: Bucks (1) vs Celtics (4) Bucks win series 4-1

Pages : [1] 2 3

kdspurman
04-24-2019, 10:11 AM
http://i63.tinypic.com/34il6he.jpg

Game 1: Celtics at Bucks -- TV: TBD

Game 2: Celtics at Bucks -- TV: TBD

Game 3: Bucks at Celtics -- TV: TBD

Game 4: Bucks at Celtics -- TV: TBD

Game 5:* Celtics at Bucks -- TV: TBD

Game 6:* Bucks at Celtics -- TV: TBD

Game 7*: Celtics at Bucks -- TV: TBD

http://content.sportslogos.net/logos/6/225/thumbs/22582752016.gif

Project Starting Lineup:

PG: Sterling Brown
SG: Eric Bledsoe
SF: Khris Middleton
PF: Giannis Antetokounmpo
C: Brook Lopez

http://content.sportslogos.net/logos/6/213/thumbs/21396482015.gif

Projected Starting Lineup

PG: Kyrie Irving
SG: Jaylen Brown
SF: Jayson Tatum
PF: Al Horford
C: Aron Baynes

ewing
04-24-2019, 10:32 AM
Celtic in 7 but it could be Bucks in 5. Iím not sure but I am taking the Celtics to win the battle of tempo and pull this one out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

R. Johnson#3
04-24-2019, 10:34 AM
Celtics in 6

buckalis
04-24-2019, 11:07 AM
The Celtics have much the same team and coaching as last season + they have Irving and Hayward who were injured...

The Bucks have additional to last season:

1. Brook Lopez

2. Nikola Mirotic

3. George Hill

4. Erzan Ilyasova

and then...

4. Giannis further improved than last season.

5. A much improved Sterling Brown in his sophomore year.

6. Α capable COACH

Given the improvement of Giannis and the Bucks being full of bigs this time with the additions of Lopez, Mirotic & Ilyasova spacing the floor around Giannis, as well as the extra depth on the guards with Bledsoe, Middleton starting and Brogdon, Hill & Brown coming from bench (the Bucks will be starting a Bledsoe, Middleton, Mirotic, Giannis & Lopez "three tower" line up in this match up) I don't see the Celtics standing a chance...

Bucks: 4-2

smith&wesson
04-24-2019, 11:25 AM
Celtic in 7 but it could be Bucks in 5. Iím not sure but I am taking the Celtics to win the battle of tempo and pull this one out

Celtics are just waking up. I think they gonna come out on top as well.

smith&wesson
04-24-2019, 11:30 AM
The Celtics have much the same team and coaching as last season + they have Irving and Hayward who were injured...

The Bucks have additional to last season:

1. Brook Lopez

2. Nikola Mirotic

3. George Hill

4. Erzan Ilyasova

and then...

4. Giannis further improved than last season.

5. A much improved Sterling Brown in his sophomore year.

6. Α capable COACH

Given the improvement of Giannis and the Bucks being full of bigs this time with the additions of Lopez, Mirotic & Ilyasova spacing the floor around Giannis, as well as the extra depth on the guards with Bledsoe, Middleton starting and Brogdon, Hill & Brown coming from bench (the Bucks will be starting a Bledsoe, Middleton, Mirotic, Giannis & Lopez "three tower" line up in this match up) I don't see the Celtics standing a chance...

Bucks: 4-2

Thatís a nice break down of your home team. But what about the Celtics who went to the conference finals with out Irving or Hayward?

What about the fact that Brown, Rozier, Tatum are a year older and have the experience of getting to a conference finals with out their best players? These guys are now battle tested an playoff ready

Itís gonna be a great series. Irving and Giannis are gonna go off

ewing
04-24-2019, 11:39 AM
Celtics are just waking up. I think they gonna come out on top as well.

I think it comes down to pace. If the Bucks can keep the pace up they win, if the Celtic can make it a more controlled half court game they win

smith&wesson
04-24-2019, 11:41 AM
I think it comes down to pace. If the Bucks can keep the pace up they win, if the Celtic can make it a more controlled half court game they win

Both have great coaches itís gonna be interesting to see who sets the pace and who adjusts

Rivera
04-24-2019, 11:46 AM
if the Celtics are really just waking up, Give me the Celtics in 7.

if its the Jekyll and Hyde Celtics from the regular season, give me the Bucks in 5.

I still dont trust Boston, and I want the Boston from last year I recognize. They are too hit and miss, too emotional, take way to many jump shots and dont create enough easy shots, dont get to the line enough.

I know i just hedged HARD. but I dont know which Boston im getting.

Either way, im ready and im hyped!

smith&wesson
04-24-2019, 12:01 PM
if the Celtics are really just waking up, Give me the Celtics in 7.

if its the Jekyll and Hyde Celtics from the regular season, give me the Bucks in 5.

I still dont trust Boston, and I want the Boston from last year I recognize. They are too hit and miss, too emotional, take way to many jump shots and dont create enough easy shots, dont get to the line enough.

I know i just hedged HARD. but I dont know which Boston im getting.

Either way, im ready and im hyped!

I think from what we saw in round one playoff Celtics have emerged and are gelling at the right time. They could sure use smart in this series though.

Giannis94
04-24-2019, 12:12 PM

It feels like will be Big 10 Basketball vs. Big 12 football as far as pace goes.

buckalis
04-24-2019, 12:25 PM
Thatís a nice break down of your home team. But what about the Celtics who went to the conference finals with out Irving or Hayward?

What about the fact that Brown, Rozier, Tatum are a year older and have the experience of getting to a conference finals with out their best players? These guys are now battle tested an playoff ready

Itís gonna be a great series. Irving and Giannis are gonna go off

I've counted for Irving and Hayward in the Celtics "pluses"... Rozier is a year older, but isn't better than the playoffs last season (just the same) and J. Brown looks the same too... There is some Tatum improvement, but not to the extend that would make a huge difference for the Celtics if compared with the Bucks Mirotic + Improved Giannis + Lopez front line and also, I believe it compensates with Middleton's improvement...

Surely the Celtics are improved from last season... But just compare the Bledsoe, Snell, Middleton, Giannis, Henson starting line up of last season with the Bledsoe, improved Middleton, Mirotic, improved Giannis, Lopez starting line up this season and then the Brogdon (coming from serious injury in restricted minutes), rookie-Brown, J. Parker, T. Maker back up of last season, with (much) improved Brogdon, sophomore & much improved S.Brown, Hill and Ilyasova this season... The improvement of the Bucks looks huge, doesn't it?

I really don't see how the Celtics will be able to stop Giannis this season with these (high quality) bigs around him and then... All-Star Middleton and experienced Hill added to the guards? ...+ the coaching? + Brogdon being in the "40/50/90 club" this season? + the home court advantage?

The Bucks look dreadful if compared to last season IMO...

smith&wesson
04-24-2019, 12:33 PM
I've counted for Irving and Hayward in the Celtics "pluses"... Rozier is a year older, but isn't better than the playoffs last season (just the same) and J. Brown looks the same too... There is some Tatum improvement, but not to the extend that would make a huge difference for the Celtics if compared with the Bucks Mirotic + Improved Giannis + Lopez front line and also, I believe it compensates with Middleton's improvement...

Surely the Celtics are improved from last season... But just compare the Bledsoe, Snell, Middleton, Giannis, Henson starting line up of last season with the Bledsoe, improved Middleton, Mirotic, improved Giannis, Lopez starting line up this season and then the Brogdon (coming from serious injury in restricted minutes), rookie-Brown, J. Parker, T. Maker back up of last season, with (much) improved Brogdon, sophomore & much improved S.Brown, Hill and Ilyasova this season... The improvement of the Bucks looks huge, doesn't it?

I really don't see how the Celtics will be able to stop Giannis this season with these (high quality) bigs around him and then... All-Star Middleton and experienced Hill added to the guards? ...+ the coaching? + Brogdon being in the "40/50/90 club" this season? + the home court advantage?

The Bucks look dreadful if compared to last season IMO...

All very valid points...

I do think youre underestimating the importance of playoff experience for young players. Not many players as young as Rozier, Brown, and Tatum have the experience of going the conference finals with out their star players leading them. Their improvements may not have shown in the season, but thereís another gear contenders go to in the playoffs and regular season records mean very little.

As much as Giannis is unstoppable you can say Irving is as well offensively. The guy just goes in to another gear in the post season and is externally clutch. I personally donít like Irving but he poses a real threat.

Also the Celtics have a great coach as well. I would say Stevens and coach Bud are the two best coaches in the east.

Itís gonna be a fun series. Iíll be tuned in for every game. Unless the raptors and 6ers are playing at the same time.

buckalis
04-24-2019, 12:52 PM
Youíre underestimating the importance of playoff experience for young players. Not many players as young as Rozier, Brown, and Tatum have the experience of going the conference finals with out their star players leading them. Their improvements may not have shown in the season, but thereís another gear contenders go to in the playoffs and regular season records mean very little.

I don't underestimate anything... I just don't think it is as important as you think, because the Bucks have Brook, Hill and Mirotic who are extremely experienced and then coach Bud who knows better than anybody how Hortford will be playing Giannis... and Giannis is hungry... Very hungry!

Besides, it's only Brown that will be paying his 3rd playoff series and then Brogdon his 4th... As for Giannis... Lebron and any other superstar has been in his place before when they were young and Giannis knows that very well... There's always "a first time" in the way to an NBA title...

TheDish87
04-24-2019, 01:25 PM
whoever wins goes out next round. Is Marcus Smart coming back for this at all? Boston is gonna need his defense.

smith&wesson
04-24-2019, 01:40 PM
I don't underestimate anything... I just don't think it is as important as you think, because the Bucks have Brook, Hill and Mirotic who are extremely experienced and then coach Bud who knows better than anybody how Hortford will be playing Giannis... and Giannis is hungry... Very hungry!

Besides, it's only Brown that will be paying his 3rd playoff series and then Brogdon his 4th... As for Giannis... Lebron and any other superstar has been in his place before when they were young and Giannis knows that very well... There's always "a first time" in the way to an NBA title...

No one is winning a title but the warriors ...

buckalis
04-24-2019, 01:41 PM
whoever wins goes out next round. Is Marcus Smart coming back for this at all? Boston is gonna need his defense.

Whoever wins (i.e. the Bucks), plays to the finals against GSW...

buckalis
04-24-2019, 01:44 PM
No one is winning a title but the warriors ...

That's a different subject, but if a team has a (or some) shot against GSW from the East, it's the Bucks!

ewing
04-24-2019, 01:48 PM

I think I have the Raptors as favorites in the east too

buckalis
04-24-2019, 01:55 PM
I think I have the Raptors as favorites in the east too

It's because you don't have enough of basketbal knowledge as to judge correctly matches and mismatches... The Bucks will beat the Celtics 4-2, but the Raptors are going down 4-1 in the finals...

crewfan13
04-24-2019, 02:13 PM

I think either one of these teams cks beat Toronto.

buckalis
04-24-2019, 02:23 PM
I think either one of these teams cks beat Toronto.

Yes. The Raps are mismatched with both...

GREATNESS ONE
04-24-2019, 02:31 PM
:)

smith&wesson
04-24-2019, 02:40 PM
Yes. The Raps are mismatched with both...

We can match up with anyone really

smith&wesson
04-24-2019, 02:42 PM
That's a different subject, but if a team has a (or some) shot against GSW from the East, it's the Bucks!

I think the Raptors and Celtics have just as good as a chance but no ones beating the Warriors... itís basically a race for 2nd place.

Scoots
04-24-2019, 02:46 PM
It's because you don't have enough of basketbal knowledge as to judge correctly matches and mismatches... The Bucks will beat the Celtics 4-2, but the Raptors are going down 4-1 in the finals...

Basketball knowledge would likely include there being 2 Ls in the word :)

buckalis
04-24-2019, 02:49 PM
http://i63.tinypic.com/34il6he.jpg

Game 1: Celtics at Bucks -- TV: TBD

Game 2: Celtics at Bucks -- TV: TBD

Game 3: Bucks at Celtics -- TV: TBD

Game 4: Bucks at Celtics -- TV: TBD

Game 5:* Celtics at Bucks -- TV: TBD

Game 6:* Bucks at Celtics -- TV: TBD

Game 7*: Celtics at Bucks -- TV: TBD

http://content.sportslogos.net/logos/6/225/thumbs/22582752016.gif

Project Starting Lineup:

PG: Sterling Brown
SG: Eric Bledsoe
SF: Khris Middleton
PF: Giannis Antetokounmpo
C: Brook Lopez

http://content.sportslogos.net/logos/6/213/thumbs/21396482015.gif

Projected Starting Lineup

PG: Kyrie Irving
SG: Jaylen Brown
SF: Jayson Tatum
PF: Al Horford
C: Aron Baynes

LOL... Brown PG and Bledsoe SG... :D

buckalis
04-24-2019, 02:50 PM
Basketball knowledge would likely include there being 2 Ls in the word :)

Add one then...

mightybosstone
04-24-2019, 03:14 PM
People are giving a LOT of credit to Boston in this thread. Yes, they swept the Pacersóthe same Pacers team that's been without its best player and only All-Star for weeks. Color me unimpressed. I still think Boston makes a series out of this and has as good a chance as anyone in the East to knock them out, but Milwaukee is simply the superior basketball team right now. And I don't trust Boston enough to think they can just turn on a switch in the playoffs like others in the thread seem to think.

Give me the Bucks in six.

buckalis
04-24-2019, 06:49 PM
The series begins with Game 1 in Milwaukee on at 12 p.m. CT on Sunday, April 28 and Game 2 on Tuesday, April 30, also in Milwaukee.

The series moves to Boston for Game 3 on Friday, May 3 and Game 4 on Monday, May 6, before returning to Milwaukee for a potential Game 5 on Wednesday, May 8.

Game 6 would take play Friday, May 10 in Boston, while a potential Game 7 is set for Monday, May 13 in Milwaukee.

bucketss
04-24-2019, 06:56 PM
bucks in 5 or 6

ewing
04-24-2019, 07:00 PM
If he Freek can get his in the half court I think this team is unstoppable. Iím just not confident he can do that yet

goingfor28
04-24-2019, 08:03 PM
Bucks in 6

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

More-Than-Most
04-24-2019, 08:17 PM
my worst nightmare and my dream come true all at the same time... 1 of these 2 ****s are going to make it to the ecf and the other will be eliminated... its a win/win or a lose/lose.... i hope the ****ing bucks win though for christ sakes... now i need to go find a bridge because the bucks making it to the finals would be like giannis getting all the infinity stones and gaining the ultimate annoyance possible lol

Giannis94
04-24-2019, 08:36 PM
my worst nightmare and my dream come true all at the same time... 1 of these 2 ****s are going to make it to the ecf and the other will be eliminated... its a win/win or a lose/lose.... i hope the ****ing bucks win though for christ sakes... now i need to go find a bridge because the bucks making it to the finals would be like giannis getting all the infinity stones and gaining the ultimate annoyance possible lol

It's a shame that psd is such a **** hole and that they have to keep me around because I keep the site going. So many impressions and a low CTR because of me = $$ for psd

Lil Rhody
04-25-2019, 05:02 AM
All I want for my birthday Sunday is a Celtics win!

More-Than-Most
04-25-2019, 05:16 AM
It's a shame that psd is such a **** hole and that they have to keep me around because I keep the site going. So many impressions and a low CTR because of me = $$ for psd

lol but your banned every 2 months.... and nobody except me cares : )

Vee-Rex
04-25-2019, 09:13 AM

I care more than anyone. It's with my guidance that he's able to sustain right now.

Giannis94
04-25-2019, 09:16 AM

I went 8 years without a ban or some **** like that. You Need to watch your keyboard and show some respekt

More-Than-Most
04-25-2019, 09:53 AM
I went 8 years without a ban or some **** like that. You Need to watch your keyboard and show some respekt

we will burn this mother ****er down if its bucks/sixers ECF : )

good luck my dude... I am legit cheering your team on in this series. Not joking

More-Than-Most
04-25-2019, 09:54 AM
I care more than anyone. It's with my guidance that he's able to sustain right now.

lol good good... I try to tell him to relax and walk the line but dont jump over it... he thinks i report him but i dont report anyone ever.... its to much fun when joel dominates giannis.

buckalis
04-25-2019, 10:38 AM
we will burn this mother ****er down if its bucks/sixers ECF : ) 1. It's not gonna be Bucks vs. Sixers... It will be Bucks vs. Raps...

2. You would be humiliated if there could be a Bucks vs. Sixers series this season... It would be 4-0 with at least +10 differential in each and every game...

3. There is a Greek freak but no Cameroonian freak in the NBA...

good luck my dude... I am legit cheering your team on in this series. Not joking

Oh no... please go away! Go watch a Rocky Balboa film instead!

Lil Rhody
04-25-2019, 11:08 AM
Greek freak more like Greek god

Nunuu
04-25-2019, 04:34 PM
Bucks in 5 or 6, celtics didn't play that great against a lesser pacers team. Should of had a couple of blowouts at least.

Giannis94
04-25-2019, 07:10 PM
lol good good... I try to tell him to relax and walk the line but dont jump over it... he thinks i report him but i dont report anyone ever.... its to much fun when joel dominates giannis.

I don't think you report me. I think it's other people that report it because they see me go off on you with a half-truth (ie: calling embiid Oden) and then they report.

Joel got his **** ****ing handed to him by Giannis. Giannis dominated the **** put of him. It's time for on-court troll to shut the **** until he stays healthy for a long period of time before taking personal days left and right, and hitting up his boys during the game - before he talks more ****. You will deny it. But it's true

aman_13
04-25-2019, 07:40 PM
I don't like how the Raptors match up with the Bucks, so here's hoping the Celtics can pull it off. The Bucks do look like the favorites but you always have to give Kyrie the puncher's chance and the Celtics are capable of being more than just that. They have the talent and potential, can they live up to it? Should be a fun series.

More-Than-Most
04-26-2019, 05:54 AM
1. It's not gonna be Bucks vs. Sixers... It will be Bucks vs. Raps...

2. You would be humiliated if there could be a Bucks vs. Sixers series this season... It would be 4-0 with at least +10 differential in each and every game...

it depends... will the refs give giannis 44 fts in 2 games again just to overcome the embiid? Maybe my team will literally throw 30 shooters around embiid like the bucks did for giannis to overcome... wait... my dude doesnt have a weakness like giannnis... NVM.

More-Than-Most
04-26-2019, 05:56 AM
I don't think you report me. I think it's other people that report it because they see me go off on you with a half-truth (ie: calling embiid Oden) and then they report.

Joel got his **** ****ing handed to him by Giannis. Giannis dominated the **** put of him. It's time for on-court troll to shut the **** until he stays healthy for a long period of time before taking personal days left and right, and hitting up his boys during the game - before he talks more ****. You will deny it. But it's true

embiid spanked that *** the 3rd game when the refs tried to bail you out... he then almost spanked that *** but nobody can overcome a guy getting 40 plus free throws in 2 games... congrats your dude is harden without the shot

buckalis
04-26-2019, 07:33 AM
embiid spanked that *** the 3rd game when the refs tried to bail you out... he then almost spanked that *** but nobody can overcome a guy getting 40 plus free throws in 2 games... congrats your dude is harden without the shot

Current odds to win the East at Bovada (4/25):

Milwaukee Bucks -105
Toronto Raptors +250
Boston Celtics +400
Philadelphia 76ers +450

I'll make enough to buy me a Ferrari having bet in the preseason with the Bucks at +2500!

EDIT: Or a new carrera S (haven't decided yet)...

smith&wesson
04-26-2019, 12:13 PM
1. It's not gonna be Bucks vs. Sixers... It will be Bucks vs. Raps...

Hey man Siakam is from Cameroon 😏

smith&wesson
04-26-2019, 12:14 PM
I don't like how the Raptors match up with the Bucks, so here's hoping the Celtics can pull it off. The Bucks do look like the favorites but you always have to give Kyrie the puncher's chance and the Celtics are capable of being more than just that. They have the talent and potential, can they live up to it? Should be a fun series.

I think it goes 7

buckalis
04-26-2019, 12:31 PM
Hey man Siakam is from Cameroon 😏

So is Embiid...

mightybosstone
04-26-2019, 12:42 PM
I didn't have a dog in this fight, but reading through buckalis' obnoxious posts the last few days, he's definitely turning me into a Celtics fan for this series.

buckalis
04-26-2019, 01:17 PM
I didn't have a dog in this fight, but reading through buckalis' obnoxious posts the last few days, he's definitely turning me into a Celtics fan for this series.

This would surely affect the outcome!

Driven
04-26-2019, 01:50 PM
I'm sold on Milwaukee. Boston is just waking up, but I don't trust them. Bucks in 6. Looking forward to this series. Actually, I'm looking forward to every second round matchup.

Lil Rhody
04-26-2019, 02:07 PM
**** da bucks **** da bucks. Bucks sucks

smith&wesson
04-26-2019, 02:58 PM
So is Embiid...

Yeah I know... I think you missed the joke but thatís ok lol

Bostonjorge
04-26-2019, 03:13 PM
This is going to be a great series.

Horfordís defense is going to the biggest key for a Boston win. I believe Horford can guard Greek with no double team and find success. Playoff Horford can hang with any big man.

Jamiecballer
04-26-2019, 03:15 PM
I still look at that starting 5 for the bucks and think god damn Giannis has to be MVP

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

buckalis
04-26-2019, 05:55 PM
The Bucks will be without Malcom Brogdon for at least the first two games, Malcom will be re-evaluated for game 3 at Boston, but even if he comes back, he will be on restricted minutes for this series. The minutes of Brogdon who started all 65 games he played this season, are expected to be recovered by Khris Middleton being internally rotated between SF and SG and Mirotic playing the SF minutes that Middleton would normally have. In addition, Sterling Brown will be backing up SG and George Hill will be rotated at both PG and SG...

The Celtics, will be without Marcus Smart for at least the opening game.

mightybosstone
04-26-2019, 07:30 PM
I still look at that starting 5 for the bucks and think god damn Giannis has to be MVP

Really? I totally disagree. Swap Brown for Brogdon (who obviously has started all season at PG before the injury), and that's one of the most stacked, most versatile starting 5s in the NBA. No clear No. 2, but all four guys average 12+ points a night and are capable of 20+ any given night, and all four guys play key roles (in addition to being very good defenders). Throw in a bench that includes Hill, Mirotic and Ilyasova, and that's a damn talented basketball team.

Jamiecballer
04-26-2019, 07:39 PM
Really? I totally disagree. Swap Brown for Brogdon (who obviously has started all season at PG before the injury), and that's one of the most stacked, most versatile starting 5s in the NBA. No clear No. 2, but all four guys average 12+ points a night and are capable of 20+ any given night, and all four guys play key roles (in addition to being very good defenders). Throw in a bench that includes Hill, Mirotic and Ilyasova, and that's a damn talented basketball team.I think you are being dishonest with yourself. Who of those guys would you have wanted on your team besides Middleton as recently as last year.

ewing
04-26-2019, 08:07 PM
I think you are being dishonest with yourself. Who of those guys would you have wanted on your team besides Middleton as recently as last year.

All of them

buckalis
04-26-2019, 08:22 PM
Really? I totally disagree. Swap Brown for Brogdon (who obviously has started all season at PG before the injury), and that's one of the most stacked, most versatile starting 5s in the NBA. No clear No. 2, but all four guys average 12+ points a night and are capable of 20+ any given night, and all four guys play key roles (in addition to being very good defenders). Throw in a bench that includes Hill, Mirotic and Ilyasova, and that's a damn talented basketball team.

Brogdon has never started at PG, Bledsoe has... Brogdon has started at SG and has had some minutes at PG in internal rotation when Bledsoe takes breaths.

However, I believe that in Brogdon's absence, it won't be Brown that will be replacing him at the starting roster in this series, but coach Bud will have Middleton starting at 2 and will promote Mirotic in the starting line up playing SF...

It is a dreadful "three towers" line up, that coach Bud has tried in many cases after the Bucks signed Mirotic with big success (especially defensively)... Then he will rotate Ilyasova at 4 & 5 and will use Brown and Hill in the rotation whenever he wants to go "small"...

EDIT: I believe that coach Bud will use Mirotic extensively at 3, so that he can keep Morris, Hayward or Tatum being occupied in guarding him and thus avoid additional help to the "bigs" coming from them, in order to have Lopez spacing the floor for Giannis...

I really can't see how the Celtics can win more than two with the Bucks clearly outmatching them...

PAOboston
04-26-2019, 08:50 PM
Brogdon has never started at PG, Bledsoe has... Brogdon has started at SG and has had some minutes at PG in internal rotation when Bledsoe takes breaths.

However, I believe that in Brogdon's absence, it won't be Brown that will be replacing him at the starting roster in this series, but coach Bud will have Middleton starting at 2 and will promote Mirotic in the starting line up playing SF...

It is a dreadful "three towers" line up, that coach Bud has tried in many cases after the Bucks signed Mirotic with big success (especially defensively)... Then he will rotate Ilyasova at 4 & 5 and will use Brown and Hill in the rotation whenever he wants to go "small"...

EDIT: I believe that coach Bud will use Mirotic extensively at 3, so that he can keep Morris, Hayward or Tatum being occupied in guarding him and thus avoid additional help to the "bigs" coming from them, in order to have Lopez spacing the floor for Giannis...

I really can't see how the Celtics can win more than two with the Bucks clearly outmatching them...

Mirotic cannot play the 3. Any of Morris/Hayward/Tatum would have a field day against him and play him off the court. Heís not exactly a physical low post guy either.

buckalis
04-26-2019, 09:01 PM
Mirotic cannot play the 3. Any of Morris/Hayward/Tatum would have a field day against him and play him off the court. Heís not exactly a physical low post guy either.

What are you talking about? Mirotic has played at SF all his career in both the national team and in Real Madrid... He was playing at 3 with the Bulls too... It was coach Thibs that first used him at PF... Coach Bud has used Nikola at SF with the Bucks in many situations when testing line ups...

PAOboston
04-27-2019, 11:33 AM
What are you talking about? Mirotic has played at SF all his career in both the national team and in Real Madrid... He was playing at 3 with the Bulls too... It was coach Thibs that first used him at PF... Coach Bud has used Nikola at SF with the Bucks in many situations when testing line ups...

Yeah, still doesnít change the fact heís an awful defender and would get roasted by the Cs. When he was on the Pelicans, Cs would make his virtually useless because they would just go at him so much.

It will be interesting to see how Bucks go about playing the likes of Lopez and Mirotic. When Horford and Lopez have been on the court together, Boston has had major success scoring vs the Bucks. I wonder if they switch to more Giannis at the 5 to make it tougher for the Cs.

buckalis
04-27-2019, 11:58 AM
Yeah, still doesnít change the fact heís an awful defender and would get roasted by the Cs. When he was on the Pelicans, Cs would make his virtually useless because they would just go at him so much.

It will be interesting to see how Bucks go about playing the likes of Lopez and Mirotic. When Horford and Lopez have been on the court together, Boston has had major success scoring vs the Bucks. I wonder if they switch to more Giannis at the 5 to make it tougher for the Cs.

I think your basketball knowledge is sufficient only to watch some PAO games in the Greek championship, if you think that Mirotic is a poor defender... Not only he can have the "bigs" (Hayward, Morris, Tatum) of the Celtics "for breakfast" in defense, but his legs are so fast, that he can even defend smaller guys... On offense the advantage is huge... The Celtics have no way on double guarding Giannis... and that is on top of Hortford being a "Budenholzer kid"... I'm sorry mate... You would be better off if you would be backing up your fellow country men (It means Giannis)... instead of being kind of a "traitor"... :D

PAOboston
04-27-2019, 01:38 PM
I think your basketball knowledge is sufficient only to watch some PAO games in the Greek championship, if you think that Mirotic is a poor defender... Not only he can have the "bigs" (Hayward, Morris, Tatum) of the Celtics "for breakfast" in defense, but his legs are so fast, that he can even defend smaller guys... On offense the advantage is huge... The Celtics have no way on double guarding Giannis... and that is on top of Hortford being a "Budenholzer kid"... I'm sorry mate... You would be better off if you would be backing up your fellow country men (It means Giannis)... instead of being kind of a "traitor"... :D

Yeahhhhhh, no. Mirotic is a pretty awful defender. Always has been. Whether I have watched PAO or not is irrelevant. If anything with so many championships and Euroleague titles I have watched, itís made it easier to see good vs bad defenders lol. He sucks on defense. He can though shoot the crap out of the three. Thatís pretty much what he does: stretch the floor.

As far as Giannis goes, I donít think the Cs double him. I think theyíll throw different looks at him and try to make it hard on him from getting to the paint but ultimately there really isnít a way to really ďtake him outĒ so I think theyíll live with him getting his and theyíll focus on limiting Middleton and the rest.

I think the first two games will probably say a lot for how this series will go. If the Cs steal a game in Milwaukee, I like their chances. If not, it will likely be Bucks in five games max. Itís hard to tell with this Cs team. They have a wide scale for variance. They can play like the worst team in the league or they can play like legit championship team. But I donít think the gap is as wide as people have made it out to be, at least talent wise. The Bucks have the best player in the series but I think the Cs have better talent overall roster wise.

Another big thing Iíd like to see is how BudenholzerĎ says ten does in the playoffs. Heís been a great regular season coach but has had some pretty bad flops in the playoffs with those Hawks teams. I think heís a good coach but he hasnít had much success in the playoffs. Ditto for Stevens. Iím not his greatest fan but he finally seems to have realized that shortening the bench and playing his top 8 guys more has led to better cohesion. But heís had short comings in the playoffs as well.

buckalis
04-27-2019, 01:50 PM
I wish you could bring up some examples as to demonstrate that Mirotic is a poor defender (but I guess you can't...)... From my side of view, the example that comes to mind is that Mirotic restricted KD to... (only - for him) 24pts last season at the Playoff games of the Pelicans against GSW and that is an achievement that is very hard for one to deny if it's setting a record for restricting KD's scoring... Yes, the example isn't for ...Tatum, Morris or Hayward... it's for... KD himself!!! :D

Jamiecballer
04-27-2019, 02:23 PM
All of them

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkFor real?

COOLbeans
04-27-2019, 02:54 PM
Bucks in 7. I think theyíre good enough and deeper than the Celtics. They also have the best player on the floor, elite shooting and very good defenders to get it done.

Celtics play with heart but donít get over he top

COOLbeans
04-27-2019, 03:05 PM

Pretty sure Brogdon was the starting PG his rookie year, or had the majority of the minutes there before they brought in Bledsoe.you tel me? Thatís what I remember but youíre a Buck fan I assume?

buckalis
04-27-2019, 03:22 PM
Yes, Brogdon was playing PG before Bledsoe, he is starting at SG ever since and has been internally rotated at PG for some minutes when Bledsoe takes breaths... Didn't ever have starting at PG ever since Bledsoe arrived...

Chronz
04-27-2019, 04:22 PM
I think you are being dishonest with yourself. Who of those guys would you have wanted on your team besides Middleton as recently as last year.

Middleton has had a down year too. Its a deep roster tho, so looking solely at the starters is missing abit of their strength. But yes, I agree hes gotten the most out of this unit, havent seen this kind of carry job since young Bron, hes doing it abit differently but Harden is having one of those carry jobs too.

Chronz
04-27-2019, 04:23 PM
Yes, Brogdon was playing PG before Bledsoe, he is starting at SG ever since and has been internally rotated at PG for some minutes when Bledsoe takes breaths... Didn't ever have starting at PG ever since Bledsoe arrived...

They got 2 combo guards, tho Bled prolly defends most 1's I would assume, hes always been fiesty on that end when hes in his optimal role.

ewing
04-27-2019, 04:23 PM

They are not worried about matching with you. They are going to push the ball and try to out score you

Chronz
04-27-2019, 04:25 PM

This is Kyries first playoff test, how will he fare? I dont give punchers chances to unproven leaders.

Chronz
04-27-2019, 04:26 PM

Im cancelling out your bad juju with my good mojo

Chronz
04-27-2019, 04:27 PM
This is going to be a great series.

Horfordís defense is going to the biggest key for a Boston win. I believe Horford can guard Greek with no double team and find success. Playoff Horford can hang with any big man.
Its amazing, I dont think people realize just how influential a player Horford has been, especially given how little was actually expected from him when he was first drafted. The game TOTALLY evolved his way.

ewing
04-27-2019, 04:35 PM
For real?

Yes. Bledsoe- great athlete, good ball handler, creates pace super strong, can get to the cup, and a high level defender

Brodgon- very underrated around here, excellent shooter, plays the one and two very well, super crafty, and another long defender

Mitoric- has always been an impact player on offense when health and an elite floor spacer at 6í10

Ersan, another long elite floor spacer off the bench and and a scrappy dude. Great spark plug- bench player

Hill- solid, smart, back up point guard

Brook has reinvented himself and I donít know if anyone saw that coming but the rest of these guy are no surprise. They lack a little one on one in the half court but all ball players

ewing
04-27-2019, 04:36 PM
This is Kyries first playoff test, how will he fare? I dont give punchers chances to unproven leaders.

I think outplaying the league mvp in the NBA finals counts but what do I know

buckalis
04-27-2019, 04:40 PM
They are not worried about matching with you. They are going to push the ball and try to out score you

Every coaching team is working on matches and miss-matches... We don't worry on the matter against the Celtics, because we know we have them on this... We won't only try to "push the ball"... We'll rather take full advantage of them being out matched and "kill" them...

Chronz
04-27-2019, 04:44 PM
I think outplaying the league mvp in the NBA finals counts but what do I know

Curry saw extremely different defensive coverage that series, kind of happens when you play with LeBron. This is akin to suggesting Rip Hamilton or Paul Pierce outplaying Kobe in their finals victories means anything on its own. I wouldn't give a RIP led team a punchers chance, tho I would PP but thats still more comfort than I have for Kyrie. Horford could potentially be the MVP of this series tho.

buckalis
04-27-2019, 04:45 PM
Its amazing, I dont think people realize just how influential a player Horford has been, especially given how little was actually expected from him when he was first drafted. The game TOTALLY evolved his way.

Hortford has learned how to play under coach Bud... This time has coach Bud against him and Giannis to guard... Too match of a task to ask for... He's dead and there is no blame to throw on him!

I wish you people could think before posting up nonsense all the time...

Chronz
04-27-2019, 04:45 PM
Every coaching team is working on matches and miss-matches... We don't worry on the matter against the Celtics, because we know we have them on this... We won't only try to "push the ball"... We'll rather take full advantage of them being out matched and "kill" them...

Who does Giannis cover this series? Does he play the free safety role akin to an old Pippen or the lockdown role akin to a young Pippen?

Chronz
04-27-2019, 04:49 PM
Hortford has learned how to play under coach Bud... This time has coach Bud against him and Giannis to guard... Too match of a task to ask for... He's dead and there is no blame to throw on him!

I wish you people could think before posting up nonsense all the time...
I've thought about it, I dont think you know whats going to happen. Being a Bucks fan obviously paints your picture

buckalis
04-27-2019, 04:49 PM
Who does Giannis cover this series? Does he play the free safety role akin to an old Pippen or the lockdown role akin to a young Pippen?

What Pippen has to do with anything? Pippen was with Jordan, Giannis is Pippen + Jordan....

Chronz
04-27-2019, 04:51 PM
What Pippen has to do with anything? Pippen was with Jordan, Giannis is Pippen + Jordan....

Pippen played every role defensively, what will Giannis in this series is the question

buckalis
04-27-2019, 04:53 PM
Pippen played every role defensively, what will Giannis in this series is the question

Giannis is doing that all the time... Why would he differ now?

Chronz
04-27-2019, 05:09 PM
Giannis is doing that all the time... Why would he differ now?

Because its damn near impossible to do both and Im asking who is he checking. Tatum or the lesser offensive threat in order to maximize his roaming.

Im starting to think you dont know basketball.

GREATNESS ONE
04-27-2019, 05:11 PM
Celtics in 7

buckalis
04-27-2019, 05:24 PM
Because its damn near impossible to do both and Im asking who is he checking. Tatum or the lesser offensive threat in order to maximize his roaming.

Im starting to think you dont know basketball.

I assure you I know more basketball than anyone in this forum... Giannis isn't having Tatum or anybody, he will have the one (and Tatum) that could create a mismatch if guarded by other... For example, with the Sixers, Giannis had the obvious mismatch for any team to guard... (Simmons obviously) did it stop him to have 4 blocks on Embiid?

Now with the Celtics, it will depend on what the rest of line up is... When the Bucks are playing "3 guards on the floor" with Middleton at 3, I expect Giannis to take Morris, or Tatum, or Hayward depending who is playing the 3 from the Celtics side... However, for the "big minutes" that the Bucks will be playing "three towers on the floor" in this series, with Mirotic playing the 3, Giannis will take ...Jaylen Brown as personal and then (of course) everybody else.

ewing
04-27-2019, 06:18 PM
Curry saw extremely different defensive coverage that series, kind of happens when you play with LeBron. This is akin to suggesting Rip Hamilton or Paul Pierce outplaying Kobe in their finals victories means anything on its own. I wouldn't give a RIP led team a punchers chance, tho I would PP but thats still more comfort than I have for Kyrie. Horford could potentially be the MVP of this series tho.

It means something

buckalis
04-27-2019, 06:29 PM
It means something

Yes it does... It means a lot of arrogance and even being naive to even suggest Hortford having a chance to be the MVP of this series...

ewing
04-27-2019, 11:26 PM
Yes it does... It means a lot of arrogance and even being naive to even suggest Hortford having a chance to be the MVP of this series...

Some might say senility

Chronz
04-28-2019, 08:55 AM
Some might say senility

He would've said the same if I had said any non Giannis player

Lil Rhody
04-28-2019, 10:03 AM
Let's go!

buckalis
04-28-2019, 10:12 AM
He would've said the same if I had said any non Giannis player

Correct... I don't live with illusions!

buckalis
04-28-2019, 11:17 AM
Pre-match live coverage now... https://www.facebook.com/milwaukeebucks/videos/536884720172724/?notif_id=1556463669966057&notif_t=live_video

Lil Rhody
04-28-2019, 01:02 PM
Good luck bucks fans. Here's to a good series with no injuries or bullish. Having said that **** da bucks y'all going down Boston saved it all year for this moment. All I want for my bday is a Boston win today.

Driven
04-28-2019, 01:25 PM
Good start by Boston. Horfordís been good on d

Rivera
04-28-2019, 01:31 PM
This is the Celtics team I have been dying to see. I knew they were capable of playing like this. I want to see it for 4Qs but this is the Boston team I thought could win it all

Solid defense. Moving the ball on offense. Hayward playing more point forward. Kyrie being a bully. Just let Tatum get going and itís over

Vee-Rex
04-28-2019, 01:40 PM
This is the Celtics team I have been dying to see. I knew they were capable of playing like this. I want to see it for 4Qs but this is the Boston team I thought could win it all

Solid defense. Moving the ball on offense. Hayward playing more point forward. Kyrie being a bully. Just let Tatum get going and itís over

Didn't you know? Kyrie isn't a leader. The Celtics are better without him.

iN fAcT: Kyle Lowry, George Hill, Mike Conley, Ricky Rubio, John Wall, Kemba Walker, Goran Dragic, and even Jeff Teague are better point guards.

Lil Rhody
04-28-2019, 01:41 PM
Boy that Hayward guy is terrible!

Lil Rhody
04-28-2019, 01:43 PM
Crickets crickets

Lil Rhody
04-28-2019, 01:44 PM
Best part is the Celtics aren't shooting great either

Vee-Rex
04-28-2019, 01:45 PM
Boy that Hayward guy is terrible!

tEh CeLtIcS sHoUlD cUt HaYwArD!!!11

Lil Rhody
04-28-2019, 01:46 PM
tEh CeLtIcS sHoUlD cUt HaYwArD!!!11Forgot the brah part. I know it's early but damn

Lil Rhody
04-28-2019, 01:47 PM
Stephen A can suck flash Gordon's dick. All of Boston as a matter of fact. Cause you know we racist for not booing him after almost destroying his career with an injury.

Vee-Rex
04-28-2019, 01:49 PM
Forgot the brah part. I know it's early but damn

Yeah I'm not saying anything regarding the Bucks because I know they're a helluva team. Game is faaaaar from over.

But the hot takes all year around the Celtics and Kyrie/Hayward have been insane. Pretty sure we're all dumber people right now just from reading them. C's are a legit force in the East and just as capable of winning it as the Bucks and Raptors.

Vee-Rex
04-28-2019, 01:52 PM
I wish George Hill did that when he was on the Cavs.

zn23
04-28-2019, 01:54 PM
Celtics are a better matchup for the Raps, so I hope they win.

Lil Rhody
04-28-2019, 01:54 PM
Hopefully the bucks can tie it so that one bucks fans post some ridiculous ****

Lil Rhody
04-28-2019, 01:58 PM
Can we get some of those free throw things

Lil Rhody
04-28-2019, 01:59 PM
Nice over the back

Vee-Rex
Boston need to get some penetration.

Lil Rhody
What!?! A free throw

Vee-Rex
04-28-2019, 02:01 PM
Good defense and rotation by the Bucks.

Celtics just gotta try to keep it close. They want a tight, down-to-the-wire kind of game.

Vee-Rex
04-28-2019, 02:03 PM
Baynes is playing Giannis way too tightly on the perimeter.

Rivera
04-28-2019, 02:06 PM
Big big ups to the Bucks and their toughness. Boston has one big lapse and the Bucks took advantage

Rivera
04-28-2019, 02:08 PM
Didn't you know? Kyrie isn't a leader. The Celtics are better without him.

iN fAcT: Kyle Lowry, George Hill, Mike Conley, Ricky Rubio, John Wall, Kemba Walker, Goran Dragic, and even Jeff Teague are better point guards.

I remember this. It got crazy insane for me at George Hill is better than Kyrie. There was legit posters like respected ones saying this foolishness

buckalis
04-28-2019, 02:09 PM
As I was saying... Bucks play "3 towers on the floor" for most of the 2nd quarter and destroy the difference that the Celtics have build up... Expect much more of this... This is how the Bucks should play, Mirotic at 3, Giannis at 4, Lopez at 5 and Middleton at 2... PG Bledsoe or Hill...

Lil Rhody
04-28-2019, 02:19 PM
As I was saying... Bucks play "3 towers on the floor" for most of the 2nd quarter and destroy the difference that the Celtics have build up... Expect much more of this... This is how the Bucks should play, Mirotic at 3, Giannis at 4, Lopez at 5 and Middleton at 2... PG Bledsoe or Hill...Took till 2 points down to come back. Good job

Lil Rhody
04-28-2019, 02:20 PM
If we had half the bucks free throws we'd be up huge

zn23
04-28-2019, 02:26 PM
Kyrie Irving is playing at a very high level right now. Giannis, on the other hand, is just running into brick walls.

buckalis
04-28-2019, 02:27 PM
If we had half the bucks free throws we'd be up huge

Don't foul then...

Vee-Rex
04-28-2019, 02:27 PM
As I was saying... Bucks play "3 towers on the floor" for most of the 2nd quarter and destroy the difference that the Celtics have build up... Expect much more of this... This is how the Bucks should play, Mirotic at 3, Giannis at 4, Lopez at 5 and Middleton at 2... PG Bledsoe or Hill...

Lopez, Giannis, and Mirotic all in at once is BEASTLY. Really tough to defend.

Lil Rhody
04-28-2019, 02:28 PM
Don't foul then...Did you not see that non jump ball call gtfo

Lil Rhody
04-28-2019, 02:29 PM
Told y'all Celtics can throw 7 guys at the Greek salad

Lil Rhody
04-28-2019, 02:31 PM
Waited for the miss and calls it. **** off

zn23
04-28-2019, 02:31 PM
Middleton is not really an All-star. Certainly not in the way that Pascal Siakam is. He's really a no.3 option on a stacked team more than a no.2. Can't create his own shot.

Yes, Siakam should've made the all-star team over him.

Lil Rhody
04-28-2019, 02:32 PM
All ball Greek yogurt

Vee-Rex
04-28-2019, 02:33 PM
Kyrie is making shots, facilitating, and just playing like a true leader right now.

Vee-Rex
04-28-2019, 02:33 PM
Big Al KILLED Giannis!

Rivera
04-28-2019, 02:34 PM
Al Horford just made Giannis his *****. Holy ****

Lil Rhody
Celts beating the refs and the bucks

Rivera
Kyrie is making shots, facilitating, and just playing like a true leader right now.

Uncle Drew is cooking today

smith&wesson
04-28-2019, 02:35 PM
Irving and Horford controlling the game

tredigs
04-28-2019, 02:35 PM
Honestly Horford is just outclassing Giannis on both ends.

Lil Rhody
04-28-2019, 02:36 PM
Honestly Horford is just outclassing Giannis on both ends.Rinse and repeat of last year's playoffs. That's why MTM and the sixers want nothing to do with the Celtics

Bostonjorge
04-28-2019, 02:40 PM
Horford

Lil Rhody
04-28-2019, 02:41 PM
Buckfails/Gi come out

Vee-Rex
04-28-2019, 02:43 PM
Kyrie with the hockey assist.

GREATNESS ONE
04-28-2019, 02:43 PM
I tried to tell yaíll, Celtics got the Bucks #, they will win this series in 6/7

GREATNESS ONE
04-28-2019, 02:48 PM
Lmfao Bucky probably crying .... ďI know more basketball than anyoneĒ blah blah blah, going to be hilarious watching him eat crow

smith&wesson
04-28-2019, 02:49 PM

I think you under estimated plenty

Lil Rhody
04-28-2019, 02:51 PM
Posterized

Lil Rhody
04-28-2019, 02:51 PM
Greek yogurt

Lil Rhody
04-28-2019, 02:52 PM
Greek salad

PAOboston
04-28-2019, 02:57 PM
At least Giannis isnít a coward like Ben Simmons. When teams give him the three, at least he attempts to take it. I respect that. But i figure the Cs will live with that even if he hits a few.

Lil Rhody
04-28-2019, 02:59 PM
Can't stop won't stop

cmellofan15
04-28-2019, 02:59 PM
Greek yogurt

:laugh2:

The Blake Griffin-less Detroit did not prepare him for this ****....

PAOboston
04-28-2019, 03:00 PM
Milwaukee has no answer to the Horford pick and pop. They are just abusing the Milwaukee bigs.

Vee-Rex
04-28-2019, 03:01 PM
That Kyrie-Horford pick n pop is destroying Milwaukee for real for real.

Driven
04-28-2019, 03:02 PM
This gameís over

Lakers + Giants
Giannis94 aka buckalis. What a beautiful day it is today huh?!

:laugh:

zn23
I tried to tell yaíll, Celtics got the Bucks #, they will win this series in 6/7

It's a 7 game series... If the C's win next game I'd agree that the Bucks are screwed.

GREATNESS ONE
04-28-2019, 03:05 PM
It's a 7 game series... If the C's win next game I'd agree that the Bucks are screwed.

Oh I know, just like how I thought Toronto vs Philly would go 7 but after watching Kawhi abuse Butler like his little brother, Iím flipping to Toronto winning that one.. but still wouldnít be surprised to see Philly Win, I just expected Simmons to rise to the moment, just donít think it happens anymore.

Bostonjorge
04-28-2019, 03:07 PM
Boston is to strong

GREATNESS ONE
04-28-2019, 03:07 PM
Bucks are screwed, theyíre completely out coached here, Brad Stevens schooling Mikey Budz

Lil Rhody
04-28-2019, 03:09 PM
Giannis94 aka buckalis. What a beautiful day it is today huh?!

[emoji23]Only showed up down 2 at half time

GREATNESS ONE
04-28-2019, 03:10 PM
Only showed up down 2 at half time

But I thought he knew more about basketball than all of us combined?

PAOboston
04-28-2019, 03:11 PM
Seriously, Milwaukee is tragic at pick n pop defense. That has been there for the Cs all day today. I thought he Milwaukee bigs were weak links going into this series. Game 1 is proving that to be correct and Iím not sure Milwaukee can do anything to really fix that.

Lil Rhody
04-28-2019, 03:12 PM

But I thought he knew more about basketball than all of us combined?Forgets more than we will ever know. Needs two accounts for all that intelligence

smith&wesson
04-28-2019, 03:12 PM
Jeez Boston isnít missing even in garbage time

PAOboston
04-28-2019, 03:14 PM

But I thought he knew more about basketball than all of us combined?

Was trying to tell me that Mirotic was a great defender. Yikes. Cs played him off the floor today. He was a -12 last time I saw.

PAOboston
04-28-2019, 03:17 PM
Massive statement game from the Cs. They take a game away from home and in control of this series. Will be interesting to see how the Bucks respond. They have not faced much adversity this year so it will be interesting to see how they respond with the pressure.

buckalis
04-28-2019, 03:19 PM
You still are going down 4-2 in this series guys... This is the first and last for you to celebrate!

Lil Rhody
04-28-2019, 03:19 PM
Kyrie+Gordon=road wins

PAOboston
04-28-2019, 03:22 PM
You still are going down 4-2 in this series guys... This is the first and last for you to celebrate!

If the Cs win another game, wouldnít that mean they would celebrate one more time?

Bostonjorge
04-28-2019, 03:23 PM
Remember when Horford blocked Greek then Greek got the rebound and got his second shot attempt destroyed by Horford?

Chronz
04-28-2019, 03:23 PM
Correct... I don't live with illusions!

Horford just told you to put some respekt on his name

buckalis
04-28-2019, 03:30 PM
Remember when Horford blocked Greek then Greek got the rebound and got his second shot attempt destroyed by Horford?

Great play by Hortford... It's not gonna happen again...

buckalis
04-28-2019, 03:33 PM
Horford just told you to put some respekt on his name

I don't have disrespect for any player... but even in this game, he wasn't the MVP as you claimed, it obviously was Kyrie...

Jamiecballer
04-28-2019, 03:33 PM
You still are going down 4-2 in this series guys... This is the first and last for you to celebrate!Ummm

Chronz
04-28-2019, 03:53 PM
I don't have disrespect for any player... but even in this game, he wasn't the MVP as you claimed, it obviously was Kyrie...

You already said it couldn't be anyone but GIannis, and its either Kyrie or Horford but both outplayed GIannis only one of them did it while defending him.

R. Johnson#3
04-28-2019, 04:20 PM
Not surprised at all by this one. Boston just has too many bodies to throw at Giannis.

Driven
04-28-2019, 04:47 PM
Letís not act like Giannis isnít going to go off in a few of themes games.

Regardless, Boston played great today. Should be an interesting series.

R. Johnson#3
04-28-2019, 05:15 PM
Letís not act like Giannis isnít going to go off in a few of themes games.

Regardless, Boston played great today. Should be an interesting series.

He'll have a game or two.

buckalis
04-28-2019, 05:18 PM
You already said it couldn't be anyone but GIannis, and its either Kyrie or Horford but both outplayed GIannis only one of them did it while defending him.

It can't be anyone than Giannis, because the Bucks will win the series... If the Celtics could win the series, it would be Kyrie, not Hortford.

PAOboston
04-28-2019, 05:21 PM
First thing out of Budenholzerís mouth post game was ďthe refs didnít gives us any calls.Ē

LOL

I can bet you NBA assigns Tony Brothers for game 2 to make Giannis happy.

Chronz
04-28-2019, 05:50 PM
It can't be anyone than Giannis, because the Bucks will win the series... If the Celtics could win the series, it would be Kyrie, not Hortford.
Then you're backtracking one way or another. And it's up for grabs, especially if Horford plays like this

buckalis
04-28-2019, 06:30 PM
Then you're backtracking one way or another. And it's up for grabs, especially if Horford plays like this

Why am I backtracking? I've said right from the beginning that if the Bucks would play "3 towers on the floor", they would space the floor for Giannis and all the Bucks would then have to do is to restrict Kyrie... It proved to be right in the 2nd quarter, didn't it?

Why coach returned to the "3 guards on the floor" lineup and insisted playing Brown, it beats me... Clearly IMO, coach Bud lost the battle against Stevens today... He withdrew Mirotic when he was hot, he changed the lineup back to "3 guards of the floor" when J.Brown requires a fast leg "big" to guard him (and the Bucks have plenty) and he insisted on a big rotation when in the playoffs, all teams play 8-10 guys...

PAOboston
04-28-2019, 06:43 PM
Why am I backtracking? I've said right from the beginning that if the Bucks would play "3 towers on the floor", they would space the floor for Giannis and all the Bucks would then have to do is to restrict Kyrie... It proved to be right in the 2nd quarter, didn't it?

Why coach returned to the "3 guards on the floor" lineup and insisted playing Brown, it beats me... Clearly IMO, coach Bud lost the battle against Stevens today... He withdrew Mirotic when he was hot, he changed the lineup back to "3 guards of the floor" when J.Brown requires a fast leg "big" to guard him (and the Bucks have plenty) and he insisted on a big rotation when in the playoffs, all teams play 8-10 guys...

It likely had to do with Horford getting rest during the quarter when the Bucks went on their run in that quarter and the Bucks bigs (Mirotic/Lopez etc) getting roasted on the Horford pick n pop.

Driven
04-28-2019, 06:58 PM
Three more losses and buckailis doesnít get that Ferrari heís been promising

buckalis
04-28-2019, 07:02 PM
It likely had to do with Horford getting rest during the quarter when the Bucks went on their run in that quarter and the Bucks bigs (Mirotic/Lopez etc) getting roasted on the Horford pick n pop.

If you are suggesting (like it seems) that when the Celtics enter Hortford on the floor, the Bucks have to turn "small" like they did... It is exactly what beats my logic with the Bucks coaching team today... Clearly the Bucks were crushing the Celtics when they were playing "3 towers on the floor" and they shouldn't have changed back to "3 guards" after Hortford entered back into the game...

More-Than-Most
04-28-2019, 08:15 PM

playoff giannis people... dude finally faces a non 8th seed when their top player isnt hurt and they get smashed at home as the heavy favorites.

buckalis
04-28-2019, 08:23 PM

playoff giannis people... dude finally faces a non 8th seed when their top player isnt hurt and they get smashed at home as the heavy favorites.

We'll still beat them 4-2 and promote... You won't... you'll be beaten 4-1...

Lil Rhody
04-28-2019, 08:55 PM
Got my birthday present. Woooooo big win. Came out punching first quarter and third. Gonna be a good long series like last year only difference is Gordon+Kyrie=road playoff success

Lil Rhody
04-28-2019, 08:56 PM
We'll still beat them 4-2 and promote... You won't... you'll be beaten 4-1...Don't worry at least your dude has the balls to shoot

ewing
04-28-2019, 08:57 PM
Post up Kyrie was impressive. That dude isnít the most gifted but he might be the most skilled player in the NBA

Scoots
04-28-2019, 09:52 PM
3 more please

Cal827
04-28-2019, 11:41 PM
First thing out of Budenholzerís mouth post game was ďthe refs didnít gives us any calls.Ē

LOL

I can bet you NBA assigns Tony Brothers for game 2 to make Giannis happy.

:laugh2: As long as he keeps him the **** away from us

Cal827
04-28-2019, 11:46 PM
Also, I worry about this loss for the Bucks. The Celtics basically just neutralized Giannis straight up with guys like Horford/Morris/Tatum watching him. Nobody else on the Bucks seemed to know what they were doing either, so they couldn't capitalize. Also, with Kyrie around this year, the other guys can focus on locking him down on the defensive end, while Irving facilitates the offense (Kinda now similiar to the Dirk/Mavericks team that won it all in 2011).

I hope I'm wrong for the Bucks sake, but I get the eerie feeling I got for the Raptors last year after they lost game 1 to Cleveland... This might be a quick series.

Giannis94
04-29-2019, 09:55 AM
I worked all day yesterday (phone off for 7+ hours- anyone that knows my industry knows its required). And given what I said to MLM earlier I had this coming. My apologies.

smith&wesson
04-29-2019, 10:24 AM
We'll still beat them 4-2 and promote... You won't... you'll be beaten 4-1...

The issue is you come here and insult everyoneís basketball knowledge in an arrogant fashion and when youíre wrong you donít man up to it. Your credibility is 0 especially since you keep making these bold predictions and are completely wrong.

If you lighten up and quit telling people how superior your basketball knowledge is and belittling everyone you wouldnít get called out the way you are.

smith&wesson
04-29-2019, 10:25 AM
I worked all day yesterday (phone off for 7+ hours- anyone that knows my industry knows its required). And given what I said to MLM earlier I had this coming. My apologies.

I find you reasonable I think itís the other guy thatís giving some bucks posters a bad wrap

Scoots
04-29-2019, 12:45 PM
So ... the two teams that rely most on the foul for points are complaining about the officials the loudest in the playoffs where that scheme tends to fail. Makes sense.

ZH721
04-29-2019, 01:24 PM
The Bucks looked completely outclassed other than that stretch in the 2nd where they went unconscious from three. They also were given a lot more FTís. Iíd be very nervous if I were a Bucks fan.

TheDish87
04-29-2019, 01:31 PM
shooting nearly 40 threes per game was never gonna be a sustainable finals approach

Scoots
04-29-2019, 01:39 PM
shooting nearly 40 threes per game was never gonna be a sustainable finals approach

Daryl Morey disagrees. We'll see I guess. The Warriors and Celtics won on 2s though ... so through 1 game in those two series it hasn't worked.

TheDish87
04-29-2019, 04:14 PM
how many rings has Morey won?

Lil Rhody
04-29-2019, 07:08 PM
Brad Stevens time! Had time for the perfect game plan now he has tome to tweak it

Giannis94
04-29-2019, 07:48 PM
how many rings has Morey won?

How many rings has Steven's won?

But giannisz gotz blows outz

Driven
04-29-2019, 09:06 PM
To be fair, Morey has been trying this strategy over the last four years or so to beat the Warriors. Outside of Lebron, no one's been able to do that. I give the Rockets credit for trying, especially when there weren't really any other viable contenders last year. But if the Houston wasn't built to shoot the three, I doubt they'd have any sort of a chance.

goingfor28
04-29-2019, 10:17 PM
To be fair, Morey has been trying this strategy over the last four years or so to beat the Warriors. Outside of Lebron, no one's been able to do that. I give the Rockets credit for trying, especially when there weren't really any other viable contenders last year. But if the Houston wasn't built to shoot the three, I doubt they'd have any sort of a chance.If CP3 didn't get hurt last year, Houston probably would've taken them out in the WCF.

More-Than-Most
04-30-2019, 05:48 AM
The GOAT comment I have seen since watching this series

Giannis is Horford's new son since Embiid went to live with his step father Marc Gasol.

:(

It is so spot on its sad lolololol... feels bad for giannis and joel... atleast joel is dealing with knee issues and being insanely sick and ******** everywhere... Giannis is at home and healthy LMFAO

Must win game tonight boys... joel stepped up on defense and helped lead his team with buckets... Time for giannis to do the same AT HOME AS THE FAVORITES.

More-Than-Most
04-30-2019, 05:53 AM
I am legit praying the bucks win because **** the celtics....... but teams need to start realizing the giannis/ben simmons and eventually zions of the world wont be as big of a factor come the post season because THEY CANT SHOOT. You cant be the best in the world if you cant shoot in todays NBA... Lebron got away with it because he could do any and everything else on top of advancing his shot..... I am not sure giannis will ever be a good shooter... I am damn sure ben simmons wont ever be a good shooter. Zion will have the same ****ing issues... If this was in the 90s these dudes would excel... in todays sport where 3s are everything its an uphill battle these dudes cant win.

Ben simmons is a defensive monster this post season and all season to help his team doh... Giannis better step the **** up tonight

TheDish87
04-30-2019, 08:53 AM
To be fair, Morey has been trying this strategy over the last four years or so to beat the Warriors. Outside of Lebron, no one's been able to do that. I give the Rockets credit for trying, especially when there weren't really any other viable contenders last year. But if the Houston wasn't built to shoot the three, I doubt they'd have any sort of a chance.

thats fair. they have 2 elite playmakers too which helps. Bucks dont.

PAOboston
04-30-2019, 09:16 AM
Milwaukee calling for the cavalry tonight: Tony Brothers. I expect Horford to have 2 fouls about 4 mins into this game.

More-Than-Most
04-30-2019, 10:53 AM
Milwaukee calling for the cavalry tonight: Tony Brothers. I expect Horford to have 2 fouls about 4 mins into this game.

rip... giannis will get 15 free throws... sorry in advance

GREATNESS ONE
04-30-2019, 10:57 AM
I think Milwaukee wins this one but man would it be so sweet to see them down 2-0 in this series

PAOboston
04-30-2019, 12:49 PM
rip... giannis will get 15 free throws... sorry in advance

https://twitter.com/danlifshatz/status/1123264222417301504?s=21

I have mentally prepared myself for tonight.

bucketss
04-30-2019, 03:29 PM

rip lmao well one team is getting screwed tonight.

Lil Rhody
04-30-2019, 07:22 PM
Be shocked if we win

GREATNESS ONE
04-30-2019, 07:44 PM
I bet on the over for half time lol

Lil Rhody
04-30-2019, 08:07 PM
Here we go. Keep it slow

Lil Rhody
04-30-2019, 08:07 PM
On the floor!

Lil Rhody
04-30-2019, 08:09 PM
Yo mirotic is a good defender

Lil Rhody
04-30-2019, 08:14 PM
Hey it's going both ways I won't complain yet about the calls

GREATNESS ONE
04-30-2019, 08:17 PM
Rolfmao wow Giannis for 3!

Lil Rhody
04-30-2019, 08:20 PM
Wow

Bostonjorge
04-30-2019, 08:22 PM
You canít even touch Greek and Horford still finds a way

More-Than-Most
04-30-2019, 08:27 PM
over the last 4 weeks this has been FTA per game

Giannis (12.29)

Harden (8.55)

Embiid (8.14)

Lil Rhody
04-30-2019, 08:27 PM
You canít even touch Greek and Horford still finds a wayLove how he runs into Aron and Terry but foul on the cs

Lil Rhody
04-30-2019, 08:28 PM
over the last 4 weeks this has been FTA per game

Giannis (12.29)

Harden (8.55)

Embiid (8.14)Must be nice should be your new name!

More-Than-Most
04-30-2019, 08:28 PM
Harden doesnt even have the refs like this guy does... they reward him for being a bad shooter... once he had a terrible last game everyone had to know this dude was getting 15 FTA plus this game... he already has 8 in under 8 minutes played lol

More-Than-Most
04-30-2019, 08:29 PM
Love how he runs into Aron and Terry but foul on the cs

yup... i hate you guys as much as anyone because celtics/sixers but i feel sorry for what is about to happen lol... i dont mind him getting calls its the fact if you look at him its a foul...

like i said against us over the last 2 games he had 41 fta.

Lil Rhody
04-30-2019, 08:29 PM
Horford is the MVP. Big difference between him on and off

Lil Rhody
04-30-2019, 08:30 PM
Hahahahhahahahaha good night after big Al's O foul

Lil Rhody
04-30-2019, 08:31 PM
See what happens when you piss off scary Terry

Lil Rhody
04-30-2019, 08:33 PM
To deep. It ain't about one guy

JAZZNC
04-30-2019, 08:35 PM
I have no idea how the Bucks win this series. Stevens is a good coach and they have the right players to frustrate Giannis. There isn't a single guy on the Bucks who can create for themselves except maybe Bledsoe and I don't think that's gonna get it done.

Lil Rhody
04-30-2019, 08:41 PM
Ugh

GREATNESS ONE
04-30-2019, 08:45 PM
Ugh

Donít worry, it will come down to the wire this game, youíre getting the Bucks best shot, they canít lose and win this series. If you win tonight, you will put them in a chokehold... this is a Lakers fan lol talking Celtics win over here :p

Lil Rhody
04-30-2019, 08:53 PM
Ride out the 3 storm

Lil Rhody
04-30-2019, 08:54 PM
Irving first made shot it's a game now

PAOboston
04-30-2019, 09:08 PM
Milwaukee played as well as they could. They got free throws. They have scored a ridiculous amount of threes so far. Only up 4.

PAOboston
04-30-2019, 09:25 PM
The no call on Horford was egregious. So ridiculous. Mirotic legit hit his arm. Just awful.

ZH721
04-30-2019, 09:26 PM
The Bucks only shot at a series win is if they stay super hot from 3.

Also, how the **** do they miss that foul on Mirotic? That wasnít a steal, he clearly smacked Horfordís arm lol.

PAOboston
04-30-2019, 09:27 PM
The Bucks only shot at a series win is if they stay super hot from 3.

Also, how the **** do they miss that foul on Mirotic? That wasnít a steal, he clearly smacked Horfordís arm lol.

Two words: Tony Brothers

ZH721
04-30-2019, 09:28 PM
I know the NBA is a business and a longer series means more $$$ but ****ing ****, call the game.

PAOboston
04-30-2019, 09:31 PM
Honestly have no idea how the Cs are only down 5 right now with how Milwaukee has played so far. The longer it stays close, the better the odds for the Cs imo.

PAOboston
04-30-2019, 09:40 PM
Good to see Stevens hanging on to those timeouts

tredigs
04-30-2019, 09:41 PM
Kyrie is a wreck out there. Giannis and playoff Middleton doing their thing. This one looks done.

Giannis94
04-30-2019, 09:43 PM
Kyrie is a wreck out there. Giannis and playoff Middleton doing their thing. This one looks done.

But Giannis sucks. The bucks suck. And the series is won after the first game.

smith&wesson
Celtics number one priority this offseason should be to move Hayward 💯

PAOboston
Kyrie is a train wreck tonight. So awful.

More-Than-Most
04-30-2019, 09:45 PM
thank god its a blow out at this point... that will keep giannis under 25 FTA.... its so disgusting