PDA

View Full Version : Lakers fanbase is changing... bye bye Kobefans

LakerClipperFan
04-20-2019, 04:10 PM
Kobefans (who called themselves Lakers fans) do not like LeBron James - many of them HATE him with a passion. They despise the influence of #KlutchSports, question Jeanie, disapprove of Magic....They are afraid that LeBron's legacy will continue to expand as a Laker. They are afraid to see Kobe's legacy diminished.

They do NOT attend Lakers games, do NOT generate any revenue for Lakers. They're not Lakerfans. A lot of them are diehard, insecure, think-skinned Kobefans - who hate LeBron. They are not Lakerfans.

Kobefans have a voice on the internet extending back to the time before #LABron. If you look at the Lakers forums on the web, you will see that the Mods hate LeBron, shut down anything positive that is said about LeBron, and push the narrative that Bron is garbage, the root of all evil. :rolleyes:

Lakerfans buy tickets, go to games, root for the Lakers, root for LeBron. Ticket sales and prices have skyrocketed since we signed King James. He is not only the greatest player ever, he's innovative, charitable, and here to stay. :cool:

Bostonjorge
04-20-2019, 05:55 PM
Act like it

cmellofan15
04-20-2019, 06:20 PM
Did you really create a thread to troll a dude that retired years ago...?

LakerClipperFan
04-20-2019, 07:33 PM
You misunderstood. Kobe is a cool guy. The Kobefans - hate the Lebron-led Lakers.

This is not about Kobe, it's about the "fans" who hate everything about Lebron Lakers.

Did you really create a thread to troll a dude that retired years ago...?

GREATNESS ONE
04-20-2019, 09:30 PM
:facepalm:

Giannis94
04-20-2019, 10:02 PM
I do not support rapists. I also don't support a fanbase that support rapists. If kobe is worshiped - aaron Hernandez should be too. Fsirnis fair. I want Aaron Hernandez to get memorialized in foxbouorgh and placed in a pedestal asap

Vee-Rex
04-20-2019, 10:39 PM
They're called Kobephiles. And they are real.

Still don't see the point of this thread. Educational, perhaps?

LakerClipperFan
04-20-2019, 10:45 PM
Yes, for discussion, I'm just pointing it out. I think it's great that Bron has been so well received in L.A. by a lot of fans and people who didn't care about the NBA, but love all his off the court stuff (the school, especially).

If you only went to the Laker forums online, you'd think the entire fanbase hates him.

KobeOwnSU
04-20-2019, 11:00 PM
Why is this thread even open still?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LakerClipperFan
04-20-2019, 11:07 PM
Cmon Greatness One,

Want to provide some links to the #LABron thread so we can see all the hate from "Laker fans"? You are actually seem like a legit fan that recognizes LeGOAT's greatness and skills.

:facepalm:

LakerClipperFan
04-20-2019, 11:13 PM
If you are unwilling to talk about the changing fanbase, ignore it. Why do you need to shut down the conversation? I don't know you, but there are certainly Bryantfans out there that refuse to root for Lebron's Lakers.

Why is this thread even open still?

-Kobe24-TJ19-
04-21-2019, 03:22 AM
Then dont watch.

KobeOwnSU
04-21-2019, 10:57 AM
If you are unwilling to talk about the changing fanbase, ignore it. Why do you need to shut down the conversation? I don't know you, but there are certainly Bryantfans out there that refuse to root for Lebron's Lakers.

Youíre a dupe and troll. Stop making threads and then responding to them with your dupe to inflame argument.

Storch
04-21-2019, 12:20 PM
Just like the MJ fans that dont cheer for the bulls anymore, right?

LakerClipperFan
04-21-2019, 12:33 PM
I don't recall any MJ loyalists rooting against the Bulls. The number of Bulls fans dropped off....sure.

Bryantfans are left without a team. They are furious that Jeanie selected LeBron James as the new face of the franchise. They can't root for LeBron and the Lakers. They hope that Bron fails as a Laker.

Just like the MJ fans that dont cheer for the bulls anymore, right?

Storch
04-21-2019, 01:36 PM
I don't recall any MJ loyalists rooting against the Bulls. The number of Bulls fans dropped off....sure.

Bryantfans are left without a team. They are furious that Jeanie selected LeBron James as the new face of the franchise. They can't root for LeBron and the Lakers. They hope that Bron fails as a Laker.

That is your personal opinion. I dont know any Laker/Kobe fans rooting against the Lakers.

LakerClipperFan
04-21-2019, 01:55 PM
Here's the hateful Lebron thread on this forum: https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/showthread.php?943514-The-Lebron-James-Thread-You-re-Still-A-*****-Lebron

Every single Lakers forum on the web expresses pure hatred towards Lebron. It's an internet phenomenon for sure. Attendance is way up, ticket sales/prices and demand are huge. #LABron is the greatest thing that has happened for the Lakers.

That is your personal opinion. I dont know any Laker/Kobe fans rooting against the Lakers.

WhiteShadow42
04-21-2019, 03:01 PM
Ok

Storch
04-22-2019, 12:10 AM
Here's the hateful Lebron thread on this forum: https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/showthread.php?943514-The-Lebron-James-Thread-You-re-Still-A-*****-Lebron

Every single Lakers forum on the web expresses pure hatred towards Lebron. It's an internet phenomenon for sure. Attendance is way up, ticket sales/prices and demand are huge. #LABron is the greatest thing that has happened for the Lakers.

Yet they dont root for the Lakers to lose. I dislike Lebron but his success is directly linked to the Lakers. The same feeling I had when Shaq was traded, i didnt like kobe much but his success is linked to the teams success.

Like I said in response to you, I dont see Lakers fans rooting for the Lakers to lose due to Lebronís presence.

LaVar Ball
04-22-2019, 01:39 AM
Titttaaayyyyyyyssssssss

LakerClipperFan
04-22-2019, 01:52 AM
Let's try this: Do you think any of the "lakerfans" posting in this thread are rooting for Lebron to score baskets? do you think any of them are happy when Lebron has a big game? https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/showthread.php?943514-The-I-Hate-Lebron-James-Thread

It's the "I Hate Lebron James Thread" in the Lakers forum.

These are not Lakerfans, most likely Bryantfans.

The folks who go to Lakers games, pay money, those are real deal fans. There are others too, but there are a lot of people on the internet posing as "Lakerfans" who really just hate Lebron.

Yet they dont root for the Lakers to lose. I dislike Lebron but his success is directly linked to the Lakers. The same feeling I had when Shaq was traded, i didnt like kobe much but his success is linked to the teams success.

Like I said in response to you, I dont see Lakers fans rooting for the Lakers to lose due to Lebronís presence.

TheDish87
04-22-2019, 11:01 AM
You misunderstood. Kobe is a cool guy. The Kobefans - hate the Lebron-led Lakers.

This is not about Kobe, it's about the "fans" who hate everything about Lebron Lakers.

the lakers have their own dedicated forum you know

Hawkeye15
04-22-2019, 12:12 PM

just digging up that dead horse for another round of kicking

Rivera
04-22-2019, 12:20 PM
ill try and make sense of this thread

there are 3 laker fan bases that I see right now that are clashing

1) Die Hard Kobe Fans who are Laker fans that wont let Kobe go

2) Die Hard Lebron Fans who travel with Lebon no matter what team and will ditch the Lakers when LBJ Leaves

3) Die Hard Laker Fans

We saw all 3 clashing against each other this past season when before, Laker fans were more united

I think thats the purpose of this thread? I tried :laugh2:

Scoots
04-22-2019, 06:18 PM
just digging up that dead horse for another round of kicking

There are no dead horses. Didn't you hear, George Mikan couldn't carry Neil Johnston's jock!

LakerClipperFan
04-22-2019, 08:48 PM
Interesting insight re the categories. I'm trying to figure out what's going on myself. I see these guys (and women) claiming "Lakers" but they have nothing but vitriol for the team.

I don't fit neatly into any one of your categories. I am an LA native, been a STH for quite a few years, will renew every year no matter what! Love basketball, as the name implies LAC and LAL.

I just noticed 5 deleted posts in this thread....wondering what that's about. Lol

ill try and make sense of this thread

there are 3 laker fan bases that I see right now that are clashing

1) Die Hard Kobe Fans who are Laker fans that wont let Kobe go

2) Die Hard Lebron Fans who travel with Lebon no matter what team and will ditch the Lakers when LBJ Leaves

3) Die Hard Laker Fans

We saw all 3 clashing against each other this past season when before, Laker fans were more united

I think thats the purpose of this thread? I tried :laugh2:

LaVar Ball
04-23-2019, 01:15 AM
Interesting insight re the categories. I'm trying to figure out what's going on myself. I see these guys (and women) claiming "Lakers" but they have nothing but vitriol for the team.

I don't fit neatly into any one of your categories. I am an LA native, been a STH for quite a few years, will renew every year no matter what! Love basketball, as the name implies LAC and LAL.

I just noticed 5 deleted posts in this thread....wondering what that's about. Lol

i need tp for my bunghole