Brooklyn has quite a tough schedule:

@Philadelphia
Boston
Milwaukee
Toronto
@Milwaukee
@Indiana
Miami

I think if they go only 1-5 in the next six, the Miami game can easily become an elimination game.

tredigs
03-28-2019, 02:51 PM
Interesting implications in Denver V Houston tonight. If the Rockets lose this game they fall a full game behind the Blazers as the 4 seed and will have just 6 games remaining. And it's actually 2 games back since they lost their season h2h 1-2 against Portland. Meaning, if they get out of the first round they face Golden State in the 2nd round. That said, if the Nuggets win, they're T-1st seed with 1 game against GS remaining (GS up 2-1 right now season series).

Rockets want this game. And being at home they should take it pretty comfortably. Denver, like every Western playoff team outside of GS, is pretty mediocre on the road.

Tg11
03-28-2019, 05:19 PM
Pistons
Sixers
Heat
Raptors
Bucks
Kings
Nuggets
Spurs

kdspurman
03-28-2019, 05:25 PM
Pistons
Sixers
Raptors
Heat
Bucks
Nuggets
Kings
Spurs

Bostonjorge
03-28-2019, 06:12 PM
Gonzaga, Tennessee, TTech, Virginia

Oregon over Virginia

tredigs
03-28-2019, 06:44 PM
Oregon over Virginia

Ehhhh I don't see that. I could see Oregon struggling to reach 55 points.

Tennessee I like on the -2 spread.

College is pretty nuts though, so we shall see.

LakerClipperFan
03-28-2019, 07:03 PM
Clippers aren't supposed to win this game at Milwaukee, would help their case for 5-6 seed if W tonight.

Wish the Den @HOU game was on TV!!

tredigs
03-28-2019, 07:07 PM
Clippers aren't supposed to win this game at Milwaukee, would help their case for 5-6 seed if W tonight.

Wish the Den @HOU game was on TV!!

Google "NBA reddit live stream". Every game HD at your fingertips.

More-Than-Most
03-28-2019, 07:14 PM
nets have had our number all season.. this might be tough.

More-Than-Most
03-28-2019, 07:15 PM
Google "NBA reddit live stream". Every game HD at your fingertips.

look at you being helpful... i am so proud of you :love:

More-Than-Most
03-28-2019, 07:15 PM
embiid popping off like curry to start this game lol

bucketss
03-28-2019, 07:17 PM
sixers,raps,heat,bucks,rockets,kings, spurs

More-Than-Most
03-28-2019, 07:19 PM
lol embiid is on ****ing fire... 14/5 in under 5 minutes... popping 3s like curry... driving and ball handling like kyrie.

time to sit him brett when he is on fire because rest------------->hot hand amirite?

More-Than-Most
03-28-2019, 07:22 PM
he actually took him out lolololololol

More-Than-Most
03-28-2019, 07:26 PM
boban has hit a 3 in back to back games.... 2 more than ben simmons has lololol

Foles9MVP
03-28-2019, 07:54 PM
just tuned it. how we doing?

Foles9MVP
03-28-2019, 08:01 PM
whoever this no name number 24 dude on the Nets is, that was a bad idea jawing at the Philly crowd a very bad idea

warfelg
03-28-2019, 08:03 PM
Iíve watched 3 minutes of this game and have seen 3 technical fouls and 5 personal fouls.

More-Than-Most
03-28-2019, 08:22 PM
Iíve watched 3 minutes of this game and have seen 3 technical fouls and 5 personal fouls.

the fouls against us were horrid the final 4 minutes of the half.

More-Than-Most
03-28-2019, 08:23 PM
thank god dlo is off tonight

zn23
03-28-2019, 08:49 PM
Bums on the Rockets are on pace to have career nights (Rivers) and making 3s. Nuggets are missing wide open 3s and that's the difference in the game.

More-Than-Most
03-28-2019, 09:14 PM
this is some ****ing ********... when will the nba get this **** right... the refs are ****ing horrid all night man. Ben Ejected and 4th tech tonight... nba is so **** with this

warfelg
03-28-2019, 09:14 PM
Lol this is stupid. No one came to see the refs.

More-Than-Most
03-28-2019, 09:15 PM
lol wendys gonna be pissed at the nets... everytime a player misses 2 free throws in the 2nd half fans get a free frosty... 4 nets plays and counting so far. xD

tredigs
03-28-2019, 09:16 PM

23/5/3 + this block on 7-12 (8/8 FT) and 1 turnover at the half for your 2019 MVP.

More-Than-Most
03-28-2019, 09:16 PM
lol at people thinking giannis or harden deserve mvp over the embiid. There is 1 current player in the NBA better than Joel and that is Durant,

More-Than-Most
03-28-2019, 09:17 PM

23/5/3 + this block on 7-12 (8/8 FT) and 1 turnover at the half for your 2019 MVP.

not remotely close to the 2 way player joel is sorry. I know i know you hate harden and want giannis to win mvp but les be real.... if you put embiid and giannis on the worst team in basketball joel gets the team more wins everytime.

More-Than-Most
03-28-2019, 09:18 PM
giannis does it all... 1 block..... embiid 3 steals and a block and asked to guard everywhere kid,

More-Than-Most
03-28-2019, 09:20 PM
lolololololol embiid with 39/13/6 with 3 steals and a block in wait for it... 27 minutes xD

tredigs
03-28-2019, 09:24 PM
not remotely close to the 2 way player joel is sorry. I know i know you hate harden and want giannis to win mvp but les be real.... if you put embiid and giannis on the worst team in basketball joel gets the team more wins everytime.

I could absolutely destroy this argument with ease, but I'm not going to do you the pleasure of even entertaining it. Rest assure, he's not close to the best 2 way player or MVP.

tredigs
03-28-2019, 09:26 PM
Some of the best big-shot 3pt hits you'll ever see over and over again in this Tennessee/Purdue game lol.

More-Than-Most
03-28-2019, 09:26 PM
I could absolutely destroy this argument with ease, but I'm not going to do you the pleasure of even entertaining it. Rest assure, he's not close to the best 2 way player or MVP.

their is a reason the bucks had to throw 300 shooters around giannis to cover up for his flaws... embiid has no flaws.. keep trying though. Without the embiid the sixers suck with 3 all stars and JJ.. without giannis the bucks either win or lose late... on the worst team with limited help giannis would get doubled and be forced to shoot deep where is embiid would dominate because he is always doubled.

More-Than-Most
03-28-2019, 09:27 PM
Some of the best big-shot 3pt hits you'll ever see over and over again in this Tennessee/Purdue game lol.

yup that little white dude is going off right now lol.. i dont know his name but hes ****ing balling

More-Than-Most
03-28-2019, 09:28 PM
this dude is going ****ing bananas for purdue lol

More-Than-Most
03-28-2019, 09:30 PM
lol if there is a basketball god this dude will hit the game winning 3... he deserves it after this performance

tredigs
03-28-2019, 09:30 PM
Ryan Cline >>>>>>>>>> Curry.

More-Than-Most
03-28-2019, 09:33 PM
hide your gfs if you go to purdue and cline hits this

More-Than-Most
03-28-2019, 09:34 PM
holy ****ing **** he fouled him xD

tredigs
03-28-2019, 09:40 PM
their is a reason the bucks had to throw 300 shooters around giannis to cover up for his flaws... embiid has no flaws.. keep trying though. Without the embiid the sixers suck with 3 all stars and JJ.. without giannis the bucks either win or lose late... on the worst team with limited help giannis would get doubled and be forced to shoot deep where is embiid would dominate because he is always doubled.

OK I'll throw you a bone. He's a 7 foot behemoth with just a 48% FG%, a negative assist:TO ratio and rates near the top of zero advanced stats offensively. His love of 3pt shooting, while being a terrible 3pt shooter, definitely plays a part in this (HINT: Massive flaw). Overall, his lack of a top 5 rating in VORP, WinShares, PER, BPM, RPM, PIPM, etc indicate that he does not have a top 5 impact. He's been excellent, but definitely does not belong at the top end of any MVP debate, or top player debate. He's not there.

I'm enjoying this game though, none of this.

More-Than-Most
03-28-2019, 09:43 PM
OK I'll throw you a bone. He's a 7 foot behemoth with just a 48% FG%, a negative assist:TO ratio and rates near the top of zero advanced stats offensively. His love of 3pt shooting, while being a terrible 3pt shooter, definitely plays a part in this (HINT: Massive flaw). Overall, his lack of a top 5 rating in VORP, WinShares, PER, BPM, RPM, PIPM, etc indicate that he does not have a top 5 impact. He's been excellent, but definitely does not belong at the top end of any MVP debate, or top player debate. He's not there.

I'm enjoying this game though, none of this.

but yo advanced stats for one season is silly amirite? embiid has been forced to play with 900 different teammates and is forced to basically do everything including guard multiple positions... his 3 point shooting is 100 percent his only flaw and if he cuts down on that and works more inside there wouldnt even be a question or a debate but again does advanced stats take into account why he has to play away from the basket as much? -ben simmons-

as far as advanced stats i guess pg13 or harden are the mvps then right because by advanced stats both are betther than giannnis.

More-Than-Most
03-28-2019, 09:47 PM
lol vorp and per... vorp and per has towns as the 3rd best player :laugh:

tredigs
03-28-2019, 10:07 PM

I gave you a lot more than VORP and PER. And those are two of the last I would use. PER honestly I don't even generally use other than I know people know what it is, and VORP is cumulative and most don't realize that. Bottom line, Embiid is at the top of exactly nothing. Because just like the Sixers, he's not at the top.

tp13baby
03-28-2019, 10:07 PM

Since December he has been the best big in the league. Basically a 27/13/4 player that now has developed a 3 point game. Not his fault his teammates suck.

tredigs
03-28-2019, 10:10 PM
Since December he has been the best big in the league. Basically a 27/13/4 player that now has developed a 3 point game. Not his fault his teammates suck.

I'd give Towns best offensive big behind Jokic, but not overall. Doesn't have the impact defensively.

Vee-Rex
03-28-2019, 10:11 PM
Larry Nance Jr is only an ~average 3pt shooter this year but I have full confidence it's going in each time he shoots. I don't know why.

More-Than-Most
03-28-2019, 10:22 PM

since january 1st Joel has avg 29/14/3 : )

More-Than-Most
03-28-2019, 10:23 PM
I gave you a lot more than VORP and PER. And those are two of the last I would use. PER honestly I don't even generally use other than I know people know what it is, and VORP is cumulative and most don't realize that. Bottom line, Embiid is at the top of exactly nothing. Because just like the Sixers, he's not at the top.

maybe one day he will be willing to be someone elses bottom like curry has for durant so he could make it to the top : )

tredigs
03-28-2019, 10:32 PM
maybe one day he will be willing to be someone elses bottom like curry has for durant so he could make it to the top : )

I already knew this dumb/tired retort was coming, and you already know I have the trump card that he joined the b2b MVP and a champion who just got done clearly outclassing KD in their teams h2h matchup, so I really don't know why you always check-mate yourself. Not having this back and forth with you. Bottom line, Embiid ain't it. Maybe some day in the future, but he's not the top. I won't deny that you can argue him top 10 at this point though. He's right in the mix of that 2nd tier below Curry/KD/Giannis/AD/Bron/Harden/Kawhi. 8-13 range.

tp13baby
03-28-2019, 10:45 PM
I'd give Towns best offensive big behind Jokic, but not overall. Doesn't have the impact defensively.

I agree. Defensively he has made big strides though. Minnesota is better defensively after losing their best defender. Shooting percentage in the paint has improved as a team and it starts with Towns.

c.c.
03-28-2019, 11:12 PM
Capela has owned every center he played against this year except Embiid & Cousins.

Where you guys think he ranks among centers in the league?

tredigs
03-28-2019, 11:33 PM
Capela has owned every center he played against this year except Embiid & Cousins.

Where you guys think he ranks among centers in the league?

10-15 range. Got Jokic, Embiid, Towns, Gobert, Vucevic, Horford, Drummond, Cousins, Nurkic, Gasol, Valancunis, LMA, Cousins and Adams. That's 14. He's prob somewhere in the lower third of that group.

More-Than-Most
03-28-2019, 11:35 PM
I already knew this dumb/tired retort was coming, and you already know I have the trump card that he joined the b2b MVP and a champion who just got done clearly outclassing KD in their teams h2h matchup, so I really don't know why you always check-mate yourself. Not having this back and forth with you. Bottom line, Embiid ain't it. Maybe some day in the future, but he's not the top. I won't deny that you can argue him top 10 at this point though. He's right in the mix of that 2nd tier below Curry/KD/Giannis/AD/Bron/Harden/Kawhi. 8-13 range.

but did curry win a finals MVP without durant or with durant? : )

c.c.
03-28-2019, 11:41 PM
10-15 range. Got Jokic, Embiid, Towns, Gobert, Vucevic, Horford, Drummond, Cousins, Nurkic, Gasol, Valancunis, LMA, Cousins and Adams. That's 14. He's prob somewhere in the lower third of that group.

I disagree

Not from a homer perspective but from someone who watches him go head to head with these guys you mentioned.

Granted the system favors his rank but I got him top 10.

He destroyed Towns and Gobert last year in the playoffs.

kdspurman
03-28-2019, 11:47 PM
Manu forever :( :worthy:

ewing
03-29-2019, 08:31 AM

When the Sixers piled up on shooting to and spread the floor for Ben they did great last year without Joel

tp13baby
03-29-2019, 09:23 AM
I disagree

Not from a homer perspective but from someone who watches him go head to head with these guys you mentioned.

Granted the system favors his rank but I got him top 10.

He destroyed Towns and Gobert last year in the playoffs.

Defensively he is good. But yes you are a homer. He is a product of Harden. Basically 80 percent of his shots come in the restricted area, the rest are in the paint. Anything move that he creates, shots or hook shots he shoots 42 percent. He has no mid range. Over 80 percent of his shots come from assists. Defensively opponents are shooting 55 percent against him within 10 feet. On and off the court drtg and ortg for the rockets is virtually unchanged.

He is a product of Harden. Isnít asked to do a lot.

Guys just off the top of my head better. In no order just tiers

Jokic, Embiid, Towns Gobert is Tier 1

Cousins, Aldridge, Vuc, Drummond Tier 2

Nurkic, Adams, Hordford Capela, JV Tier 3

mightybosstone
03-29-2019, 03:46 PM
Defensively he is good. But yes you are a homer. He is a product of Harden. Basically 80 percent of his shots come in the restricted area, the rest are in the paint. Anything move that he creates, shots or hook shots he shoots 42 percent. He has no mid range. Over 80 percent of his shots come from assists. Defensively opponents are shooting 55 percent against him within 10 feet. On and off the court drtg and ortg for the rockets is virtually unchanged.

He is a product of Harden. Isnít asked to do a lot.

Guys just off the top of my head better. In no order just tiers

Jokic, Embiid, Towns Gobert is Tier 1

Cousins, Aldridge, Vuc, Drummond Tier 2

Nurkic, Adams, Hordford Capela, JV Tier 3

You want to hear a crazy stat that I love to bring up? Of Capela's makes, 82 percent of them are assisted. You know how many of Klay Thompson's shots are assisted? 83 percent.

Being able to move without the ball and get to a place where you can get off your high percentage shots is absolutely a skillówhether it's an open 3-pointer or a dunk from an alley oop. Capela's fluidity and skill in the pick and roll to roll away from the pick, catch the ball in space and finish is 100 percent a skill, and it's a skill that's especially valuable in today's NBA.

Also, you can't really praise Gobert one minute and use Capela's lack of offensive weapons as his biggest weakness the next. Nearly 82 percent of Gobert's shot attempts this season have come within 3 feet of the rim compared to 74 percent for Capela. Yet I see no criticism of Rudy's offensive game whatsoever.

Is Capela a product of Harden and D'Antoni's offense? Absolutely. But the guy's skillset was already tailor-made for this offensive system, and he'd be damn good doing the same things for another roster, just probably doing it a lot less than he does as a Rocket. Now, defensively, he's probably not among the 5-6 best defensive centers in the league, but he's certainly well above average on that end. He's an excellent rebounder and shot blocker, and he's probably one of the best in the league at defending wing players on the perimeter in switches.

kdspurman
03-29-2019, 04:43 PM
3/28 Results:

Tg11: 6-2
KDSpurs: 6-2
bucketss: 6-1

Results for the week:

Foles9MVP: 16-3
bucketss: 16-4
Tg11: 20-7
KDSpurs: 19-8