PDA

View Full Version : DLO just burned it all down

More-Than-Most
03-20-2019, 01:40 AM
holy ****... 27 point 4th quarter... 28 points down... 25 points down to start the 4th

44/4/12 on 51/40 pct shooting.... has to be the beast performance of the season when you factor everything in right?

Here is the vid... 9:09 mark on it starts.. This kid is going to be ****ing special

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgSVklKHC2k

GoferKing_
03-20-2019, 04:22 AM
When he got in the zone bro. Was a monster. Deserved W for the Nets, they just wanted it more then the Kings.

nastynice
03-20-2019, 04:32 AM
Nice link. I didn't know they show late game misses too, I like that.

Bench was hella hyphy after the last shot, lol

Dlo looking sick, imagine how much sicker he would look if he stayed in LA playing along side lebron.

More-Than-Most
03-20-2019, 05:22 AM
Nice link. I didn't know they show late game misses too, I like that.

Bench was hella hyphy after the last shot, lol

Dlo looking sick, imagine how much sicker he would look if he stayed in LA playing along side lebron.

he would honestly be perfect next to lebron... **** magic man. I knew he would be a bad GM. I pray the lakers figure this out because DLO/Randle are just so ****ing good.

-Kobe24-TJ19-
03-20-2019, 06:07 AM
Put their advanced metrics here, so we can see how "good" they are lol

More-Than-Most
03-20-2019, 06:22 AM

he is an all star... outside of lebron who else is on the lakers? The dude is amazing and is still young as hell and is the guy and is keeping their heads above water... That being said if I remember correctly you were one of the ones giving up on Ingram as well about 3 months ago right?

Down 28 the dude bombed out with a 27 point quarter like it was nothing on top of avg damn near 21/7

LA_1
03-20-2019, 07:22 AM
****ing LOVED DLO. I was so mad that we traded him. **** magic and the FO.

Laker fans that try and justify the trade are complete homers

Rivera
03-20-2019, 08:45 AM
is DLO Seth Rollins now? :laugh2:

Rivera
03-20-2019, 08:48 AM

i know your being sarcastic but here they are anyway :D

http://i64.tinypic.com/14kfg46.jpg

More-Than-Most
03-20-2019, 09:07 AM
i know your being sarcastic but here they are anyway :D

http://i64.tinypic.com/14kfg46.jpg

until you posted that for some reason i thought he was 24 xD... Holy **** he is still only 22

Chronz
03-20-2019, 09:14 AM
Idiotic teams like the Lakers and Knicks give up real assets to gain cap flexibility whereas their neighbors know how to compete whilst attaining it

Switch
03-20-2019, 09:24 AM
Idiotic teams like the Lakers and Knicks give up real assets to gain cap flexibility whereas their neighbors know how to compete whilst attaining itTruth

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

IndyRealist
03-20-2019, 09:41 AM
Nice game.

Brandon Jennings once had a 55pt game. I'd hold off on the proclamations based on small sample sizes.

More-Than-Most
03-20-2019, 09:45 AM
Nice game.

Brandon Jennings once had a 55pt game. I'd hold off on the proclamations based on small sample sizes.

Jennings never had a year like DLO is having on top of DLO only being 22... Jennings was a really really poor shooter and that 55 point game he wasnt down 25 entering the 4th and scored 27 points to get the win in 1 quarter while dishing dimes.

Jennings 3rd year was close to DLO this year but still not as good.

Scoots
03-20-2019, 09:50 AM
he would honestly be perfect next to lebron... **** magic man. I knew he would be a bad GM. I pray the lakers figure this out because DLO/Randle are just so ****ing good.

Or LeBron would have ruined him.

Tg11
03-20-2019, 10:20 AM
Best move DLo being traded away from the Lakers...on the Nets he's killing it...he is like the face of their franchise now and if Brooklyn is smart they would give DLo a max contract after this

ewing
03-20-2019, 10:51 AM
He seems to keep getting better. Its quite impressive. I've been following the Nets a bit b/c the Knicks are unwatchable. Earlier in the year he was scoring but seems to take a lot of tough contested jumpers and it wasn't clear that he'd be able to get some of them off if defenses locked in on him more. I thought Dinwiddie was definitely having a bigger impact even though DLO was showing he could play. Now he seems to be scoring more on drives, totally faking guys out of the bounce. He been really good and definitely showed in the second half that he is the guy on the Nets. I do wonder if he has been so good and earned so much $ that they regret Spencers contract extension a little

Tg11
03-20-2019, 11:01 AM
DLo will get his money that's for sure...he basically proved that he's a max level top guy

LaVar Ball
03-20-2019, 11:31 AM
D'Lo to Magic Johnson:

Suck on these nuttttzzzzzzz ya old hag!!!!

bleedprple&gold
03-20-2019, 12:19 PM
D'Lo to Magic Johnson:

Suck on these nuttttzzzzzzz ya old hag!!!!

He really can make him suck it on Friday night.

benzni
03-20-2019, 12:33 PM
until you posted that for some reason i thought he was 24 xD... Holy **** he is still only 22

hes 23 but same thing. His bday was a few weeks ago

benzni
03-20-2019, 12:37 PM
He seems to keep getting better. Its quite impressive. I've been following the Nets a bit b/c the Knicks are unwatchable. Earlier in the year he was scoring but seems to take a lot of tough contested jumpers and it wasn't clear that he'd be able to get some of them off if defenses locked in on him more. I thought Dinwiddie was definitely having a bigger impact even though DLO was showing he could play. Now he seems to be scoring more on drives, totally faking guys out of the bounce. He been really good and definitely showed in the second half that he is the guy on the Nets. I do wonder if he has been so good and earned so much $ that they regret Spencers contract extension a little

Spencer got a steal of a contract and honestly him and DLO are a great 1-2 punch on and off the bench. Gives them 2 scorers who are not afraid to take the shots. Dlo will have games where he chucks but his shooting this season has been far better than any of his first 3 seasons in the league. Once Caris went down with his injury, both Dinwiddie and DLO picked up the pace and then once Dinwiddie got hurt thats basically when Russell found his next level. He was put in the position where he had to be the leader night in and night out and hes responded exceptionally. Like I said, he still makes some silly mistakes but hes a much different player. He evolved from a chucker in my eyes to an actual point guard all in 1 season.

TakeYourL
03-20-2019, 01:10 PM
Lakers traded this dude because they wanted ball instead, who is so trash he is literally untradable. LOL

Dlo would of been perfect next to Bron too.

Cal827
03-20-2019, 02:05 PM
:laugh2: Magic bought into the hype of Ball,and made a big mistake.

Though Kuzma was a very good return.

Cal827
03-20-2019, 02:12 PM
He really can make him suck it on Friday night.

A Nets win would officially eliminate the Lakers right?

ohreally
03-20-2019, 09:01 PM
Or LeBron would have ruined him.

Probably the more likey case.

But basically on DLO and Rondae, with some help from Dudley, the Nets became the second team ever to come back from 25 points in the fourth while playing on the road. And the first since 1977.

This was a spectacular display from DLO. No fluke.

Lil Rhody
03-20-2019, 09:22 PM
Cost me $800. Mofo!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Cal827
03-21-2019, 12:36 AM
I like what the Nets have going. A bunch of hungry young players...The team probably would've been a lot better if it weren't for that freak injury to Levert as well. After all those years of hell, I'm happy for the Net fans around..

DOMEFAVORS, ARISE

Tg11
03-21-2019, 03:22 AM
Brooklyn Nets actually have cap space just like the Knicks and Lakers and Celtics this summer so the Nets could go after big names too this summer this offseason

GREATNESS ONE
03-21-2019, 05:06 PM
Lakers traded this dude because they wanted ball instead, who is so trash he is literally untradable. LOL

Dlo would of been perfect next to Bron too.

lmao takes like these are great... you know very little of Lakers basketball.

GREATNESS ONE
03-21-2019, 05:07 PM
:laugh2: Magic bought into the hype of Ball,and made a big mistake.

Though Kuzma was a very good return.

another horrible take. Thanks!

Silent
03-21-2019, 05:22 PM
idiotic teams like the lakers and knicks give up real assets to gain cap flexibility whereas their neighbors know how to compete whilst attaining it

you can add the bulls to that list

WaDe03
03-22-2019, 10:23 AM
Nice game.

Stop this dumbass ****. Hope off advanced stats dick and open your eyes to actually understanding the game. The dude is legit and heís just getting better.

Youíre the same guy who was telling me Trey Burke and TJ McConnell were better the Dennis Schroeder

**** like this is why I donít post here much anymore. A bunch of ****ing idiots on here.

Jamiecballer tells me vanvleet will be better than Derozan and Lowry is better. Both wrong.

You tried to clown me in the Dennis Schroeder thread last summer and you were clearly wrong.

We got idiots who still think DLo isnít good when heís actually been very ****ing good.

I can go on and on but thereís just a bunch of ****ing idiots on here.

WaDe03
03-22-2019, 10:24 AM
Yíall were saying Levert and Dinwiddie were better than the all star thatís been carrying them. Smfh learn the god damn game!

WaDe03
03-22-2019, 10:25 AM
Iím ****ing sick of the ignorance.

R. Johnson#3
03-22-2019, 11:17 AM
Iím ****ing sick of the ignorance.

The fact that youíre saying this is hilarious.

WaDe03
03-22-2019, 11:50 AM
The fact that youíre saying this is hilarious.

Youíre one of the dumbasses on here. Get your **** together. We need higher IQs in here and you damn clowns arenít cutting it. Iím ****ing sick of it. There are very few that understand the game on here.

GREATNESS ONE
03-22-2019, 12:52 PM
So no more positive " I love everyone" Koooombaya Wade....

Redrum187
03-22-2019, 01:00 PM
The Lakers shouldn't have let him go but I'm still not entirely sold on DLO. I am happy he is improving but I'm not sure he's going to be as good as many are expecting. We will see and I'll happily eat crown if I'm wrong.

IndyRealist
03-22-2019, 02:52 PM
Stop this dumbass ****. Hope off advanced stats dick and open your eyes to actually understanding the game. The dude is legit and heís just getting better.

Youíre the same guy who was telling me Trey Burke and TJ McConnell were better the Dennis Schroeder

**** like this is why I donít post here much anymore. A bunch of ****ing idiots on here.

Jamiecballer tells me vanvleet will be better than Derozan and Lowry is better. Both wrong.

You tried to clown me in the Dennis Schroeder thread last summer and you were clearly wrong.

We got idiots who still think DLo isnít good when heís actually been very ****ing good.

I can go on and on but thereís just a bunch of ****ing idiots on here.

Dennis Schroeder actually got worse, if that's even possible.

Chronz
03-22-2019, 03:13 PM
Uh oh, hes finally cracked.

( . )( . )

Chronz
03-22-2019, 03:14 PM

Would you rather still have Melo and your pick back?

R. Johnson#3
03-22-2019, 03:46 PM
Youíre one of the dumbasses on here. Get your **** together. We need higher IQs in here and you damn clowns arenít cutting it. Iím ****ing sick of it. There are very few that understand the game on here.

Please don't ever leave.

IndyRealist
03-22-2019, 04:13 PM
Would you rather still have Melo and your pick back?

Is the option between paying a player that costs you wins, and cutting a big salary and having a pick? Do you have to ask?

LakerClipperFan
03-22-2019, 06:58 PM
Kobe Bryant - during his 17 win season - wouldn't let DLO shoot the ball. Just goes to show you how Bryant never made anyone better, and nobody wanted to come play with him.

GREATNESS ONE
03-23-2019, 12:55 AM
Kobe Bryant - during his 17 win season - wouldn't let DLO shoot the ball. Just goes to show you how Bryant never made anyone better, and nobody wanted to come play with him.

:facepalm: yet 5 Titles. Your little name is hilarious, youíre nowhere close.

More-Than-Most
03-23-2019, 01:06 AM

lol giannis is this you? :love:

please come home. I have missed you since we beat the bucks the other day

Switch
03-23-2019, 01:32 AM

Lmao

You're a joke

GREATNESS ONE
03-23-2019, 01:47 AM
lol giannis is this you? :love:

please come home. I have missed you since we beat the bucks the other day

We used to not like each other as much but now weíre friends :cheers:

More-Than-Most
03-23-2019, 02:07 AM
We used to not like each other as much but now weíre friends :cheers:

:laugh: :love:

I think the only thing we have ever actually disagreed on was lonzo... We both stated from the beginning kids like randle and dlo NEED TIME... But so many people want guys to come right out and be lebron james and now we were saying again with Ingram esp GIVE THEM TIME and still people want 19-21 year old players to come in and dominate in the toughest mans league in the world... Its why I laugh at people thinking ben simmons needs to worry at 21 about a jump shot... if he is 24-25 with no jump shot we can talk but holy **** i wish people would let these kids grow.

Tg11
03-23-2019, 05:07 AM
Lakers were idiots to give up on DLo

LakerClipperFan
03-23-2019, 08:33 AM
Simmons might develop a shot, then he can be a superstar. That's the conversation I hear.

Lonzo Ball: let's name some point guards that shoot 41% from the free throw line. Gotta work on that!

DLO: how about something as simple as - he didn't get an opportunity to take shots playing next to Bryant.

I think the only thing we have ever actually disagreed on was lonzo... We both stated from the beginning kids like randle and dlo NEED TIME... But so many people want guys to come right out and be lebron james and now we were saying again with Ingram esp GIVE THEM TIME and still people want 19-21 year old players to come in and dominate in the toughest mans league in the world... Its why I laugh at people thinking ben simmons needs to worry at 21 about a jump shot... if he is 24-25 with no jump shot we can talk but holy **** i wish people would let these kids grow.

Tg11
03-23-2019, 09:31 AM
Either way they was wrong for giving up on the *****

GREATNESS ONE
03-23-2019, 10:48 AM

:love:

More-Than-Most
03-23-2019, 02:02 PM
Simmons might develop a shot, then he can be a superstar. That's the conversation I hear.

Lonzo Ball: let's name some point guards that shoot 41% from the free throw line. Gotta work on that!

DLO: how about something as simple as - he didn't get an opportunity to take shots playing next to Bryant.

i agreed on lonzo because i figured his defense would be bad which was one of his issues before he was drafted.... it hasnt... in fact him and ben simmons are 2 of the top 5 pg defenders in the nba and because of that lonzo ball has insane value... defense/vision for a pg is enough esp when the pg is in his teens.

WaDe03
03-26-2019, 10:13 PM

The experts and guys who know the game who understand OKC needs someone like Schroeder off the bench disagree with you. I understand these things are hard to understand when you rely on a calculator to tell you whoís good though.

WaDe03
03-26-2019, 10:14 PM
So no more positive " I love everyone" Koooombaya Wade....

This gets better each time itís posted.

I tried but thereís just so many ****ing idiots who donít understand the game that I just couldnít take it anymore.

kobe4thewinbang
03-27-2019, 05:48 PM
holy ****... 27 point 4th quarter... 28 points down... 25 points down to start the 4th

44/4/12 on 51/40 pct shooting.... has to be the beast performance of the season when you factor everything in right?

Here is the vid... 9:09 mark on it starts.. This kid is going to be ****ing special

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgSVklKHC2kA nice capstone on great season for him, leading to a nice payday barring injury. Nets will also most likely make the playoff cut, so hoping he stays healthy (especially with the injury bug going around) and gets paid. Still wish he was never traded...

https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/59795787/you-made-me-do-my-ugly-cry-face.jpg

Seriously, though... D'Lo/Randle > Everybody not named Kuzma on the Lakers right now

JAZZNC
03-28-2019, 12:12 AM

holy **** i wish people would let these kids grow.
Except Mitchell, he's just overrated trash.

Jamiecballer
03-28-2019, 12:33 AM
Hehe

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

Jamiecballer
03-28-2019, 12:40 AM
Serious question. Kudos to Wade for reminding me.

Does anyone know who holds the record for most consecutive years with a negative on/off number for the season? I know Demar is working on 7 straight years helping his team by sitting down but wondered if anyone can top that.

cmellofan15
03-28-2019, 08:05 AM

Does anyone know who holds the record for most consecutive years with a negative on/off number for the season? I know Demar is working on 7 straight years helping his team by sitting down but wondered if anyone can top that.

Wiggins is well on his way

Jamiecballer
03-28-2019, 09:11 AM
Wiggins is well on his wayMakes sense. I always wondered how things would have turned out if Wiggins and Demar swapped situations

IndyRealist
03-28-2019, 09:23 AM

Without looking, I'd bet money on Andrea Bargnani.

Jamiecballer
03-28-2019, 03:03 PM
Without looking, I'd bet money on Andrea Bargnani.I could certainly buy that

Jamiecballer
03-28-2019, 03:24 PM
Without looking, I'd bet money on Andrea Bargnani.Matches what your gut might tell you. A couple minor positives and a handful of staggering negatives. One mans boner literally got him a 50 million dollar deal.

It is not the answer to the anectdote though - longest streak was 4 years.

IndyRealist
03-28-2019, 04:46 PM
Matches what your gut might tell you. A couple minor positives and a handful of staggering negatives. One mans boner literally got him a 50 million dollar deal.

It is not the answer to the anectdote though - longest streak was 4 years.

Figures. The guy couldn't even manage to be consistent

majmarcus
03-28-2019, 05:55 PM
Idiotic teams like the Lakers and Knicks give up real assets to gain cap flexibility whereas their neighbors know how to compete whilst attaining itWhile I couldn't agree more...However, DLo's play isn't impressive to me. I'm not at all saying he doesn't have talent. As a Lakers fan..I was hoping they'd trade Dlo too quick...but i preferred the drafting of De'Arron Fox instead of Lonzo Ball. That's the only thing i would've some differently.

I'm glad DLo is playing well. But for me...if we played 6 on 5...and the 5 team squad insisted on it...Deangelo wouldn't even be my extra player. And we down 30. I'd rather him hold the clipboard and make sure my gatorade or water doesn't spill.

Lakers fans has no business or reason to miss that guy. That is one of the few moves the smile has made that i completely like

Sent from my LM-X210(G) using Tapatalk

ewing
03-28-2019, 06:24 PM
While I couldn't agree more...However, DLo's play isn't impressive to me. I'm not at all saying he doesn't have talent. As a Lakers fan..I was hoping they'd trade Dlo too quick...but i preferred the drafting of De'Arron Fox instead of Lonzo Ball. That's the only thing i would've some differently.

I'm glad DLo is playing well. But for me...if we played 6 on 5...and the 5 team squad insisted on it...Deangelo wouldn't even be my extra player. And we down 30. I'd rather him hold the clipboard and make sure my gatorade or water doesn't spill.

Lakers fans has no business or reason to miss that guy. That is one of the few moves the smile has made that i completely like

You sure are a hater

cmellofan15
03-28-2019, 06:47 PM
While I couldn't agree more...However, DLo's play isn't impressive to me. I'm not at all saying he doesn't have talent. As a Lakers fan..I was hoping they'd trade Dlo too quick...but i preferred the drafting of De'Arron Fox instead of Lonzo Ball. That's the only thing i would've some differently.

He would be the second best player on the lakers roster right now

Chronz
03-28-2019, 09:30 PM

I guess he is starting to get abit overrated

majmarcus
03-28-2019, 09:45 PM
He would be the second best player on the lakers roster right nowWith respect...that is absolutely ridiculous! I promise i have no need to even elaborate. If you are hopeful of getting a job as a scout...drop the idiot part of your evaluation prognosis. You've got NBA 2k fever lol.

If you really believe that...you should adjust his attribute ratings. You may actually be satisfied with the fictitious result.

JAZZNC
03-28-2019, 10:47 PM
With respect...that is absolutely ridiculous! I promise i have no need to even elaborate. If you are hopeful of getting a job as a scout...drop the idiot part of your evaluation prognosis. You've got NBA 2k fever lol.

If you really believe that...you should adjust his attribute ratings. You may actually be satisfied with the fictitious result.

Buckalis is that you bo?

cmellofan15
03-28-2019, 11:51 PM
With respect...that is absolutely ridiculous! I promise i have no need to even elaborate. If you are hopeful of getting a job as a scout...drop the idiot part of your evaluation prognosis. You've got NBA 2k fever lol.

He's leading his team to the playoffs with a better record than the Lakers without the help of Lebron James. Who on the Lakers is winning games again...?

majmarcus
03-29-2019, 02:44 AM
He's leading his team to the playoffs with a better record than the Lakers without the help of Lebron James. Who on the Lakers is winning games again...?Smh...if only the facepalm was available.

Dr.Feeble...My stance on DLo is about DLo and me not really caring for his style. The affect he has on the Lakers is the extent of what we got in his replacement...Lonzo Ball. You dont have to go too far into my background to see how Ive long felt/feel about Lebron.

If there is any former Laker i wish we still had is Julius Randle. Heck, I'd rather us had kept Zubac than Russ. You feeling all gooey inside over DLo due to TODAYS TYPICAL NUMBERS HELPED BY THE RULES/CALLS is simply a glimpse into your taught typical perception. Individual numbers are terribly overly glorified and defense is woefully underappreciated--almost an afterthought.

If you're impressed so much with his numbers...you should draft him first on your fantasy board.

I assure you he will be available for you even if you didn't have a pick until the last round.

cmellofan15
03-29-2019, 10:56 AM
Smh...if only the facepalm was available.

Dr.Feeble...My stance on DLo is about DLo and me not really caring for his style. The affect he has on the Lakers is the extent of what we got in his replacement...Lonzo Ball. You dont have to go too far into my background to see how Ive long felt/feel about Lebron.

If there is any former Laker i wish we still had is Julius Randle. Heck, I'd rather us had kept Zubac than Russ. You feeling all gooey inside over DLo due to TODAYS TYPICAL NUMBERS HELPED BY THE RULES/CALLS is simply a glimpse into your taught typical perception. Individual numbers are terribly overly glorified and defense is woefully underappreciated--almost an afterthought.

If you're impressed so much with his numbers...you should draft him first on your fantasy board.

I assure you he will be available for you even if you didn't have a pick until the last round.

LMAO I haven't referenced a single stat or number, you're just creating an imaginary POV to argue with. Keep up the losing debate with your imaginary friend, and DLo will keep winning and playing better than anyone on the Lakers not named Lebron.

benzni
04-01-2019, 02:16 PM
Smh...if only the facepalm was available.

You haven't said one intelligent thing yet. If you would have stated a reason such as I dont like DLOs style because he heat checks too often or needs to improve his bball IQ still, then sure. But you basically just ramble on about him without saying anything. Im thankful i'm not a Lakers fan because they value immediate success before anything and the funny thing about that is them sabotaging their future to finish this season under 500 with an injured Lebron.

WhiteShadow42
04-01-2019, 04:24 PM
One thing a lot of people haven't said was DLO going to be this good if he was still on the Lakers. He did not work hard. Lazy and partied really hard his first couple of years. Soon after he was traded, it was like a wakeup call for him. He started to be in better shape and be a lot more focused in games. So the argument is, would he have been this player if he stayed and I feel that he would not be. Good for him. He has a lot of talent and I'm glad he used it as motivation.

majmarcus
04-01-2019, 11:03 PM
You haven't said one intelligent thing yet. If you would have stated a reason such as I dont like DLOs style because he heat checks too often or needs to improve his bball IQ still, then sure. But you basically just ramble on about him without saying anything. Im thankful i'm not a Lakers fan because they value immediate success before anything and the funny thing about that is them sabotaging their future to finish this season under 500 with an injured Lebron.Okay well that's cool. To sum it up, I don't like his style. Lol...

But nah I didn't say ish of any significance. To be more specific however...I guess I dont like his on-court bravado. I haven't googled his draft class...so I can't think of any name beside Porzingis. His overall playing style, flat shooting form and to me, below average defender. His passing is decent.

I just think of the recent Lakers traded...Of all the players who has been "hot" lately around the league...I just don't see how any fellow Lakers fan can even care, let alone wish he weren't traded "now". Sorry if I still dropped the ball on this one boss lol...idgaf about going any deeper about him

ewing
04-03-2019, 09:45 PM
Safe to say DLO had a better year then anyone on the Lakers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk