PDA

View Full Version : Which team do you think drafts Zion at #1

Tg11
03-16-2019, 12:47 PM
We all know Zion is the undisputed #1 pick in this June's Draft class for the NBA for the 2019 draft so that being said out of the worst teams in the NBA right now:

Phoenix Suns
Cleveland Cavaliers
New York Knicks
Chicago Bulls
Atlanta Hawks
Memphis Grizzlies
Washington Wizards
Dallas Mavericks
New Orleans Pelicans

Out of those teams the team I see Zion Williamson going to is the Phoenix Suns. Phoenix clearly is tanking this season and Phoenix is not that good anyway to begin with. Add Zion to that team and he instantly makes them at least better than they have been in years. Especially when you would have Zion, Ayton, Booker and a healthy Warren when he comes back. Plus he would make Phoenix exciting too. Just for that reason alone him being in Phoenix just makes sense but also knowing the NBA they would definitely have Zion playing on Christmas Day for next season.

GREATNESS ONE
03-16-2019, 12:58 PM
Lakers!!!!

Tg11
03-16-2019, 01:02 PM
Lakers are tanking but they will not end up with the #1 pick hell they won't even end up in the top 5...they will most likely end up in like the 7th, 8th or 9th spot when it comes to the Draft

Bostonjorge
03-16-2019, 01:13 PM
Lakers are getting the pick. Itís already written.

Knicks and Suns will get #2 and #3.

Vee-Rex
03-16-2019, 01:13 PM
I'd wager whoever wins the 1st pick.

Tg11
03-16-2019, 01:32 PM
However if Zion goes to the Knicks and New York drafts him at #1 he instantly makes the Knicks relevant once again

IndyRealist
03-16-2019, 02:26 PM

Qft.

GREATNESS ONE
03-16-2019, 02:46 PM
However if Zion goes to the Knicks and New York drafts him at #1 he instantly makes the Knicks relevant once again

If he goes to the Lakers he will save the Franchise..

Just got to keep tanking and try for that 6/7 slot lottery chances...

Heediot
03-16-2019, 03:10 PM

yeah. better question would be which team wouldn't draft zion?

Tg11
03-16-2019, 04:20 PM
Well right now New York Knicks have the best chance at drafting him so I think it is almost a foregone conclusion that the Knicks win the lottery and Zion goes to New York plus New York this summer have the opportunity to go after 2 max guys and add to that Zion...it will feel pretty good to be a Knicks fan assuming there are any here. It seems the Knicks are all but guaranteed to get that first pick. Just like how the Giants in the NFL more or less also have a chance to land the #1 pick in the 2019 NFL draft. It seems New York teams are trying to tank on purpose but for the Knicks it is like they are all but guaranteed to end up with Zion. If you think the Knicks especially Dolan and company are gonna trade Zion away then you are all dreaming because Zion is gonna be at the Garden and when he is you know that Knicks games are bound to sell out next season because of him being there. New York where the stars come out and the lights are on bright.

GREATNESS ONE
03-16-2019, 06:18 PM
A little birdie told me the Lakers will Win the lottery..

Raps18-19 Champ
03-16-2019, 06:27 PM
I hope NY.

goingfor28
03-16-2019, 07:26 PM
I'd wager whoever wins the 1st pick.This.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

tredigs
03-17-2019, 12:17 AM
Well right now New York Knicks have the best chance at drafting him so I think it is almost a foregone conclusion that the Knicks win the lottery and Zion goes to New York plus New York this summer have the opportunity to go after 2 max guys and add to that Zion...it will feel pretty good to be a Knicks fan assuming there are any here. It seems the Knicks are all but guaranteed to get that first pick. Just like how the Giants in the NFL more or less also have a chance to land the #1 pick in the 2019 NFL draft. It seems New York teams are trying to tank on purpose but for the Knicks it is like they are all but guaranteed to end up with Zion. If you think the Knicks especially Dolan and company are gonna trade Zion away then you are all dreaming because Zion is gonna be at the Garden and when he is you know that Knicks games are bound to sell out next season because of him being there. New York where the stars come out and the lights are on bright.

You don't have a grasp on the current draft format.

The Knicks currently have a slightly better than 1 in 8 shot at the #1 pick. The 2nd and 3rd worst records (Suns and Cavs right now) have an identical ~1/8 shot. The Bulls a ~1/9 shot and the Hawks a ~1/10 shot. Add all of those up and there is still a greater than 1/3 shot that NONE of them get the #1 pick.