Wizards
Mavs
Warriors
Blazers
Nets
Nuggets

Foles9MVP
03-16-2019, 08:11 AM
From all of us sixers fans around the world, Denver please, in the word from the Rocky scene... "Win"!

ewing
03-16-2019, 10:06 AM
http://i67.tinypic.com/282lwet.jpg

Boston
NOP
Wash
Clev
OKC
Port
Nets
Nuggets

kdspurman
03-16-2019, 11:21 AM
Celtics
Pelicans
Wizards
Mavs
Warriors
Spurs
Jazz
Nuggets

kdspurman
03-16-2019, 11:25 AM
Spurs are a different animal at home. Both teams on a b2b & only 3 games back in the L column from the 3/4 seed. Teams are 1-1, with the home team winning each time. Can't afford to drop this one

bucketss
03-16-2019, 03:57 PM
suns,wiz,mavs,gsw,spurs,jazz,nuggets,

bucketss
03-16-2019, 03:59 PM
Spurs are a different animal at home. Both teams on a b2b & only 3 games back in the L column from the 3/4 seed. Teams are 1-1, with the home team winning each time. Can't afford to drop this one

love seeing my boy poetl put in work, still sending back weak **** at the rim

Tg11
03-16-2019, 04:07 PM
My Celtics get it done once again...43-27 let's go!!! Comin for that #3 spot!!!

kdspurman
03-16-2019, 04:49 PM
love seeing my boy poetl put in work, still sending back weak **** at the rim

He's been a beast, I didn't realize he'd have this type of impact already. Improves the defense a ton, but a really good finisher in the P&R.

tredigs
03-16-2019, 09:14 PM
Lol Curry goes ahead and leads the charge for the most dominant offensive quarter against OKC all season. Looking forward to next season already.

kdspurman
03-16-2019, 09:58 PM
Oh man.. CJ MCollum is down, doesn't look good.

tredigs
03-16-2019, 10:27 PM
Splash bros just having fun and destroying everyone in their path. So refreshing.

@Spurman, Hope that CJ isn't season ending talk?

kdspurman
03-16-2019, 10:35 PM
Splash bros just having fun and destroying everyone in their path. So refreshing.

@Spurman, Hope that CJ isn't season ending talk?

MRI coming tomorrow, but it had that look to it. Hopefully I'm wrong.

Also, I can't wait for White/Murray (what should be the NBAs best defensive backcourt) to go against those guys. Great chance to see what they can do

tredigs
03-16-2019, 10:51 PM
Westbrook 2-16. Oops. He did it again. 33/7/3 on 70% TS for the beast.

tredigs
03-16-2019, 10:54 PM

Also, I can't wait for White/Murray (what should be the NBAs best defensive backcourt) to go against those guys. Great chance to see what they can do
Yikes. Hope not.

@murray. GL

kdspurman
03-16-2019, 11:03 PM
1.5 games out of HCA now 0.o

ewing
03-16-2019, 11:13 PM

That sucks I’d real like to see that team show up in the post season

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kdspurman
03-16-2019, 11:14 PM
Amazes me everytime I see this

ewing
03-17-2019, 12:03 AM

As a Spurs fan do you think Timmy is still underrated? I thought it most of his career then people started giving him more credit

dhopisthename
03-17-2019, 12:07 AM

the west race keeps getting better. it seems like Denver and Golden state will be 1 and 2, but the other six spots are pretty close.

kdspurman
03-17-2019, 12:38 AM
As a Spurs fan do you think Timmy is still underrated? I thought it most of his career then people started giving him more credit

I think at times he is/was for sure. Mostly better these days, but still run into those who don't really realize and appreciate what he did

Tg11
03-17-2019, 02:14 AM
Celtics
Pelicans
Wizards
Mavericks
Warriors
Blazers
Jazz
Nuggets

6-2 on my picks...if it hadn't been for the Spurs screwing me over as well as the Suns I could have gone 8-0

Saddletramp
03-17-2019, 03:22 AM
Some iffy early calls in the OKC/GSW game (that ended up no mattering) and I couldn’t help but laugh at Steve Javy’s gold and powder blue tie when they showed him on screen. Immediately thought of Htownballas’ signature.

Barely beating the Rockets only because Cousins finally caught up doesn’t equal “destroying”. Klay was great but Curry was nothing other worldly; certainly wasn’t destroying anyone. Good try, though.

More-Than-Most
03-17-2019, 03:53 AM

He def is underrated by the typical fan etc... Personally Id have him top 7 ever.

tredigs
03-17-2019, 11:01 AM
My favorite part of the OKC game was Russell Westbrook being so outraged with frustration from Klay locking him down that he turned into a billy GOAT and just randomly rammed himself into Klay after the play. With the result being Klay not caring and Russ getting a tech.

Tg11
03-17-2019, 01:02 PM
My favorite part of the OKC game was Russell Westbrook being so outraged with frustration from Klay locking him down that he turned into a billy GOAT and just randomly rammed himself into Klay after the play. With the result being Klay not caring and Russ getting a tech.

Russ is so emotional...too emotional as a player

Saddletramp
03-17-2019, 09:03 PM

He was clearly fouled and sent a message to the refs. Again.....you’re reaching.

tredigs
03-18-2019, 12:36 AM
@ saddle. Hahahah. No, dunce. He was shooting 1-13 from the field and lost it. The Warriors OWN Westbrook, so this is nothing new.

As for your previous Curry/Rockets comment, Curry deflated and beat down the Rockets with ease in the first 10 minutes of the game, and they NEVER came back. Curry owns the Rockets.

Saddletramp
03-18-2019, 05:24 AM
@ saddle. Hahahah. No, dunce. He was shooting 1-13 from the field and lost it. The Warriors OWN Westbrook, so this is nothing new.

As for your previous Curry/Rockets comment, Curry deflated and beat down the Rockets with ease in the first 10 minutes of the game, and they NEVER came back. Curry owns the Rockets.

Yeah, he played terrible and the Warriors were all over him. But on that one play you’re referring to, he was obviously fouled and pushed Klay out of frustration with the officials. He got called for the foul and then got a tech for saying **** to the refs.

Never came back? It was a two point game, lol. Rockets owned them down the stretch and just ran out of time.

You’re entering lol,please level of trolling/off context idiot observations lately.

tredigs
03-18-2019, 08:12 AM
Yeah, he played terrible and the Warriors were all over him. But on that one play you’re referring to, he was obviously fouled and pushed Klay out of frustration with the officials. He got called for the foul and then got a tech for saying **** to the refs.

Never came back? It was a two point game, lol. Rockets owned them down the stretch and just ran out of time.

You’re entering lol,please level of trolling/off context idiot observations lately.

Let me help you. Curry buried them in the 1st quarter, and there was no portion of the game thereafter where the outcome was in question. I will give you that the Warriors took their foot off the gas preemptively up 14 with 6 minutes to go, but the "2 point game" is a joke in the context of how close it actually was. They got clapped early and never came back to build a lead. Dubs made their statement.

As for OKC/Westbrook, they got embarrassed and Westbrook lashed out like a child on that play. Just especially hilarious to me that he's going to be suspended his next game for it being his 16th tech.

Saddletramp
03-18-2019, 08:41 AM
Let me help you. Curry buried them in the 1st quarter, and there was no portion of the game thereafter where the outcome was in question. I will give you that the Warriors took their foot off the gas preemptively up 14 with 6 minutes to go, but the "2 point game" is a joke in the context of how close it actually was. They got clapped early and never came back to build a lead. Dubs made their statement.

As for OKC/Westbrook, they got embarrassed and Westbrook lashed out like a child on that play. Just especially hilarious to me that he's going to be suspended his next game for it being his 16th tech.

That game was all about Klay and Cousins. They were the difference makers. I know you have a hard on for Curry and have to prop him up in every circumstance for whatever reason but you’re wrong here. Plain and simple. And yes, any game that is decided by 2 points is not a game where one team “never came back”.

I know you’re scared because you’ve stopped trolling Lebron on here at every chance and instead have been trolling Harden every game. You’re really going to **** bricks if KD and Cousins leave this year. They won’t though, because they’re spineless cowards that want the easiest road. So just rest easy and stop trolling.

Saddletramp
03-18-2019, 08:43 AM
Classic swerve: tredigs has just been a lol,please burner account all along. You got us.

tredigs
03-18-2019, 09:05 AM
That game was all about Klay and Cousins. They were the difference makers. I know you have a hard on for Curry and have to prop him up in every circumstance for whatever reason but you’re wrong here. Plain and simple. And yes, any game that is decided by 2 points is not a game where one team “never came back”.

I know you’re scared because you’ve stopped trolling Lebron on here at every chance and instead have been trolling Harden every game. You’re really going to **** bricks if KD and Cousins leave this year. They won’t though, because they’re spineless cowards that want the easiest road. So just rest easy and stop trolling.

You're so shook :laugh: And no, that game was a group effort. One that Curry started with the quick 13 1st quarter points to get them a double digit lead that they never relented. Klay and Cousins were great though, and helped out big when Curry rattled out some open looks. The game was never in doubt, period.

As for KD and Cousins staying on Golden State, they won't. Their rentals are over. KD is a Knick and Cousins was never staying more than this season. Kerr openly stated that he's a 1 year rental when asked mid season. Which is dope. We'll let him get a first person view of what winning a championship is like and then send him on his way to go try to help out a team that can't get over the hump; like LA or Houston.

kdspurman
03-18-2019, 11:25 AM
3/16 Results:

bucketss: 7-0
KDSpurs: 7-1
Tg11: 6-2
Saddletramp: 5-3
Foles9MVP: 5-3
ewing: 3-5

Results for the Week:

KDSpurs: 35-6
Tg11: 32-9
Foles9MVP: 30-9
Saddletramp: 26-9
bucketss: 28-10
ewing: 19-14
Cal827: 5-1

Saddletramp
03-18-2019, 12:19 PM
You're so shook :laugh: And no, that game was a group effort. One that Curry started with the quick 13 1st quarter points to get them a double digit lead that they never relented. Klay and Cousins were great though, and helped out big when Curry rattled out some open looks. The game was never in doubt, period.

As for KD and Cousins staying on Golden State, they won't. Their rentals are over. KD is a Knick and Cousins was never staying more than this season. Kerr openly stated that he's a 1 year rental when asked mid season. Which is dope. We'll let him get a first person view of what winning a championship is like and then send him on his way to go try to help out a team that can't get over the hump; like LA or Houston.

(Still wrong about the game but whatever) Get that last swipe in (knowing full well Cousins would not fit on Houston financially and they already have Capela). I hope you’re right about them leaving. I want to see competition and GS without those two makes things competitive.