PDA

View Full Version : The playoffs we all deserve

Chronz
03-13-2019, 09:21 PM
Rockets vs Clippers MUST happen! I think the storylines are obvious here given the many connections. Might see a brawl, IDK how but we need that matchup in the first round, Im really hoping the Rockets nab that 2 seed because I dont think my Clips can get up to that 6th seed. With those 2 taken what other series do we need to see?

My ideal set-up:

-------WEST----------
1)Warriors VS ???? (Im leaning Jazz as a tougher out than the Spurs)
2)Rockets VS Clippers
3)Nuggets VS ???? (Spurs would challenge them, Gobert vs Jokic is the storyline)
4)Thunder VS Blazers

This gives GSW a likely path of (Jazz-Thunder-Rockets-Sixers). Great loffs.

--------EAST---------
I know the top 2 are settled but I would have loved the setup with them flipped. It would have given us a final 4 of Raptors vs Celtics, Bucks vs Sixers (imagining which team has more success sagging off Giannis/Simmons). This gives us a 2nd round of single superstar teams (Kawhi/Giannis) vs ensemble stars (Philly 4/Stacked Boston). Then again, this could be Embiids time to cement himself in that class too.

Celtics vs Sixers is one I would love to see, that only happens in the Finals regardless.

More-Than-Most
03-13-2019, 09:33 PM
Rockets vs Clippers MUST happen! I think the storylines are obvious here given the many connections. Might see a brawl, IDK how but we need that matchup in the first round, Im really hoping the Rockets nab that 2 seed because I dont think my Clips can get up to that 6th seed. With those 2 taken what other series do we need to see?

My ideal set-up:

-------WEST----------
2)Rockets VS Clippers
3)Nuggets VS ???? (Spurs would challenge them, Gobert vs Jokic is the storyline)
4)Thunder VS Blazers

--------EAST---------
I know the top 2 are settled but I would have loved the setup with them flipped. It would have given us a final 4 of Raptors vs Celtics, Bucks vs Sixers (imagining which team has more success sagging off Giannis/Simmons). This gives us a 2nd round of single superstar teams (Kawhi/Giannis) vs ensemble stars (Philly 4/Stacked Boston). Then again, this could be Embiids time to cement himself in that class too.

Celtics vs Sixers is one I would love to see, that only happens in the Finals regardless.

sixers getting the bucks just isnt fair... Id rather get the celtics or raptors for a challenge... The bucks have only done **** against us when our guys miss games... When embiid plays he sons the **** out of the bucks and regular season performer Giannis.

Driven
03-13-2019, 09:56 PM
I think Denver taking the #1 seed, with Golden State and Houston at 2 and 3 would be interesting. Hell of a second round matchup. OKC or Portland vs. Denver second round would be interesting as well.

Htownballa1622
03-14-2019, 10:03 AM

My ideal set-up:

-------WEST----------
2)Rockets VS Clippers
4)Thunder VS Blazers

--------EAST---------

That would be a dream set up.

Rockets in 3...jk....5. :)

Giannis94
03-14-2019, 12:19 PM
sixers getting the bucks just isnt fair... Id rather get the celtics or raptors for a challenge... The bucks have only done **** against us when our guys miss games... When embiid plays he sons the **** out of the bucks and regular season performer Giannis.

Even when embiid does play the Bucks do well against him. Time for you to STFU and man up that your top guy is an injury prone player. SMFh. People give oden crap for being injury prone. People should give jojo the same ****.

Lets not forget that after the Tobias and Jimmy trade philly fans were acting liek its a breeze and that you guys added to a dynasty. Fake news. There's so much talent on that team and yet you get more underwhelming results. I expect that to continue.

GREATNESS ONE
03-14-2019, 12:48 PM
Noone is watching the clippers..... 90% of LA will tune it out and watch Dodgers opening day instead :p

GREATNESS ONE
03-14-2019, 12:49 PM
That would be a dream set up.

Rockets in 3...jk....5. :)

Rockets in 1...

GREATNESS ONE
03-14-2019, 12:49 PM

can't wait for you guys to eliminate the Bucks

valade16
03-14-2019, 01:04 PM
As a Blazer fan I do not want to face the Thunder. We are 0-4 against them this year.

Giannis94
03-14-2019, 01:25 PM
can't wait for you guys to eliminate the Bucks

**** Philly gonna eliminate themselves with Brown running the show before they eliminate the bucks.

Seriosuly though. I want to see the Lakers vs. Warriors round 1. Lakers are still a lock to make the playoffs, right? That's what I've been hearing since they got lebrun.

archdevil84
03-14-2019, 04:08 PM
i want OKC vs the warriors lol

archdevil84
03-14-2019, 04:08 PM
east miami is obivously gonna make it to the finals so it doesnt matter who plays who

SfgiantsJD3
03-14-2019, 04:11 PM
**** Philly gonna eliminate themselves with Brown running the show before they eliminate the bucks.

Seriosuly though. I want to see the Lakers vs. Warriors round 1. Lakers are still a lock to make the playoffs, right? That's what I've been hearing since they got lebrun.

Le-Bron going into zero dark thirty^2 mode soon

R. Johnson#3
03-14-2019, 04:16 PM

Out of the Bucks, Celtics and Sixers I want the Raps to face the Sixers the most. The main reason is Ben Simmons. We already own him in the regular season and he only gets worse in the playoffs. We also acquired Joel Embiid's kryptonite at the TDL. Stick Lowry on JJ and focus on denying him the ball while Green, Siakam and Kawhi are free to switch on Jimmy, Harris and Simmons. We're a matchup nightmare for you guys.

benzni
03-14-2019, 04:36 PM
PPL want CHANGE! Give them a Jazz vs Nets final and the average nba fan will never forget it

ewing
03-14-2019, 05:46 PM
PPL want CHANGE! Give them a Jazz vs Nets final and the average nba fan will never forget it

I hope the Nets don't get the Sixers b/c Joel will destroy them. They are soft but a good fun team

tp13baby
03-14-2019, 07:42 PM
As a Blazer fan I do not want to face the Thunder. We are 0-4 against them this year.

As a Denver fan I would rather play the Thunder than Portland. Probably would be a second round matchup is the only way it would happen.

Clippers
Spurs
Utah
Portland

goingfor28
03-15-2019, 12:38 AM
Noone is watching the clippers..... 90% of LA will tune it out and watch Dodgers opening day instead :pI bet more people will watch Clippers playoff games than Lakers playoff games this spring.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk